[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over 2000 Guns Aquired in NJ Buyback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: -ac10139e071c8211.jpg (85KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
-ac10139e071c8211.jpg
85KB, 480x720px
I hate this fucking state.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/06/nj_will_announce_2_day_gun_buy_back_program_tuesda.html
>>
Eh I really don't care

I stopped getting mad at trivial shit a long time ago
>>
>>34378723
>1 ar
>spent at4 tube
>>
>>34378723
>carefully look for that perfect picture angle to catch a single scary gun among 1999 fudd guns and handguns
>now everyone thinks the streets are safer
>>
>>34378774
Even the article says they mostly get trash and are largely ineffective.
>>
>>34378723
>State create voluntary program in which people can get money for turning in there guns voluntarily
>Anon is upset for some reason that state is giving people an option to do something
Why?
>>
>>34378723
How many are stolen, now the thief gets a few dollars?
>>
>>34378813
Mostly because its a giant circle jerk for the police to act like theyre cleaning up Newark.
Also because occasionally rifles and pistols that belong in a museum get melted down because the legislation doesnt allow anything to be saved.
>>
>>34378813
>putting words in my mouth that I never said
>the post
>>34378830
>Mostly because its a giant circle jerk for the police to act like theyre cleaning up Newark.
this guy gets my point 1000% better than you, it's about deceptive pictures trying to make some roundup of 99% fudd shit look like it was a round-up of scary assault guns
>>
>>34378830
You got me, those are actually pretty good reasons.
>>
>>34378830
Don't forget it's an easy way for drug dealers to get cash for guns that were used in a crime they want to be rid of.
>>
I'm sure they'll be running SN's and letting the owners of stolen guns that they have been recovered.....what a load of horse shit these buybacks are.....
>>
>>34378723
I'm mostly seeing generic bolt actions, some single-shot scattergats among other shotguns, an AR missing the buffertube that is non-functional at this point, and an AT4 tube that is just an ornament.

Newark is now safe, imagine how many muggings are prevented now that the deactivated AT4 and 12 gauge H&R single shot is off the streets. Did you know that an AT4 can pierce a bullet proof vest, drywall, or even a car door? what if it just went off??
>>
>>34378723
>giant pile of fudd guns
>one non-functioning AR
>a used AT4
>>
>>34378805
considering 99% of the guns in that pic are valueless fudd durr raffles and the pistols all modern dime a dozen wonder 9s or saturday night specials that seems to be the case
>>
>>34378723
It's about bloody time people start fighting back. I'm sick of this "only the city determines the politics." Dear lord we need to grow a fucking spine and kick these gun grabbers in the teeth. I'm so sick of this shit.
>>
>>34378921
I know you're being sarcastic (at least, I think you are), but legally they're not allowed to run any of the guns. So that piece that Jamaal stole, used in a liquor robbery, and shot Deejay with? Can't even be used as evidence.
>>
File: 1471994246966s.jpg (4KB, 125x121px)
1471994246966s.jpg
4KB, 125x121px
>>34378825
Fucking this.
>turn in muh fud gun
>purchase black market full auto mac 10 from some nigger behind 7-11
>rob said 7-11
>????
>profit

At least they're helping the poor afford crack.
>>
>>34378774
>look
>implying that wasn't placed there for the photo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.