[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FAGPUL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 60478-magpul-logo.png (26KB, 1024x940px) Image search: [Google]
60478-magpul-logo.png
26KB, 1024x940px
can we all just take a moment and consider what an amazing success this company is? yes a lot of their shit is overpriced, and yes they get you with proprietary traps.
regardless, the quality and variety of their products is great.
most companies make a few great products and then a bunch of inferior trash. but most of all magpul's stuff is solid, or at the very least looks cooler than most alternatives. press M to congratulate Magpul.
>>
Pretty gud. Funny enough it was this video that's full of magpul shit that got me back into shooting.

https://youtu.be/xcT1mw0i4fE
>>
They definitely been trendsetters but they shouldn't have licensed out the Masada.
>>
>>34375871

It would have been trash anyway. The XM8, ARX and Bren proved that even good companies couldn't get their polymer rifles right.
>>
>>34376418
>Bren proved that even good companies couldn't get their polymer rifles right
??? Bren is no more polymer than, say, an AR-15. Yes, I know the receiver was designed to be polymer.
>>
>>34376422
Then it's more polymer than an ar15...
>>
>>34376448
It isn't. It was never produced, I don't think they even built test samples of it with a polymer receiver.
>>
I don't understand the appeal of Magpul from a consumer standpoint. Their revolutionary introduction to the firearms industry was a pantsu shaped piece of rubber that goes on a magazine so you can pull it out easier? The thing I could make with some duct tape and paracord? I don't get it. With that said their magazines are top notch and they make the only good looking AFGs on the market.
>>
I rike their AK furniture
Zukhov stock sexy
>>
I like their AR furniture. It's light and comfy, can attach whatever you need. I have their STR stock too, shit is awesome
>>
>>34376474
Magpul Polymer and engineering is absolutely amazing.

That's pretty much why.
>>
>magpulmagmagazineclipassist
>>
>>34376474
>I don't understand the appeal of Magpul
>With that said their magazines are top notch
:^)

>>34376486
I'd use a magpul handguard if they made the AK design fit for ARs too. the AR guard is bleh. can't live without the MOE k2+ pistol grips, though. that's always my first upgrade.
>>
I've never bought any of their products. They seem to cater to the impulse buyer who thinks gear will let them git gud without effort
>>
pmags are cheap flimsy shit
>>
>>34377811
I bet you manually insert GI mags in your anus then directly impinge them orally.
>>
>>34377797
thought the same thing until i got some free pmags. I was genuinely impressed by the build quality and figured their other stuff might be good too. haven't looked back since.
>>34377811
nice meme!
>>
>>34377821
Did you just envision ass to mouth with magazines?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.