[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*_*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: index.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
So does /k/ actually know anything about guns? Or is everyone just posturing on their purchases, shitting on everyone else because they want to justify them?
>>
>>34373032
>Being this new
>>
>>34373032
>does /k/ know
But what is knowledge?
>>
File: 1498209742143.png (377KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1498209742143.png
377KB, 657x527px
>>34373032
Summer has arrived
>>
>>34373032
I don't even own a gun, let alone enough to necessitate an entire rack
>>
/k/:
>X gun is the best gun 250 replies
>does anyone know [incredibly specific gun question] 1 reply
>why does/doesn't the US Military do (thing) 336 replies
>/k/ humor threadd! 187 replies
>what kind of (gun accessory) is the best (gun accessory) 10 replies
>AR general 214 replies 10 IPs
>AK general 92 replies 8 IPs
>hey /k/ so I just bought this gun and what do you guys think of it? 137 replies
>hey /k/ so I need something in (caliber) any recommendations? [note: no specifics on what type of action or style of gun they want] 383 replies
>>
File: 483db5_3838162.jpg (114KB, 960x689px) Image search: [Google]
483db5_3838162.jpg
114KB, 960x689px
Eye know gun

Gun make boom

Eye are operator
>>
>>34373138
Huh wow, this is spot on. I've been learning everything I know about firearms from other clueless dipshits LARPing as operators. Lol
>>
>>34373138
Tbqh tho I mostly come for the humor, /k/ honestly has some of the funniest moments because sheer autism
>>
>>34373032
I like to think that i still got a lot to learn, and I definitely do, but i find myself schooling people daily on here over what i think would be trivial shit.

But then I dont want to go to arfcom or akfiles and opchan is too slow.
>>
Here's what I know about guns: don't get fucking married if you truly love firearms.

>your wife will bitch and moan when she catches you looking at guns
>your wife will bitch and moan when you mention that you're going to buy a new gun.
>your wife will bitch and moan when you buy new mags, ammo, etc., despite the fact she buys a $400 purse annually.
>your wife will consistently rack up hundreds of dollars in clothing purchase, yet will still give you shit about guns.
>>
There's a population of about two or three autists that just like guns and want to talk about them.

Everyone other than that is a normie, a europoor, underaged, or squid.
>>
>>34373138
>1 reply
hey that's me
>>
>>34373138
>hey /k/ so I need something in (caliber) any recommendations? [note: no specifics on what type of action or style of gun they want] 383 replies

Kek. Last week I started a thread about what kind of concealed carry gun to get. I said I wanted 9mm da/sa with a decocker. The thread had like 10 relies, 3 of which told me to get a glock
>>
>>34373138
>girls with guns. 200 angry virgins mock a woman in a bikini for having cellulite.
>women in military. Do not click
>glock perfection, only half are troll threads
>>
>>34373032
>So does /k/ actually know anything about guns?
no
>>
>>34373138

and 75% of those will be derailed by poltards talking about jews and blacks and shit. I miss what this place used to be.
>>
File: Autistic Screeching.gif (462KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Screeching.gif
462KB, 500x285px
>>34373032
GTFO
>>
>>34373883
Beretta 92 compact my man
>>
>>34373032
No
>>34373138
Kek truly legit
>>
>>34373138
You forgot the
>prove me wrong, protip you can't
>>
>>34373132
Underrated
>>
/k/ is actually a board of Liberal anti-gun advocates.
>>
(You)
>>
File: 1418070179004s.jpg (4KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1418070179004s.jpg
4KB, 124x124px
I don't know that much about guns but I shoot them as much as I can, so that's something I guess.
>>
>>34373860
>squid
Haven't heard that name in quite some time
>>
>>34373032
the most important thing I've learned here is that modern firearms are so amazingly engineered that pretty much everything is at least good. this makes for very boring debates and discussion so it spirals into nitpicking and memes.
>>
>>34373852
You know, if there's one thing I learnt from all those "it's the guns or me" horror stories on /k/ it's this :

Before moving in with my girlfriend I clearly asked her if she was OK with me having guns in the home. She said if anything it makes her feel safer.

Thanks /k/.
>>
>>34375307
based on the last week I agree with you.
>>
File: kringe 2.png (110KB, 954x224px) Image search: [Google]
kringe 2.png
110KB, 954x224px
>>34373032
>Being this new
Even back when /k/ could be taken somewhat seriously it was a running joke that /k/ doesn't own guns. Polite sage because meme thread.
>>
A whole lot of what passes for "knowledge" on /k/ is parroting back opinions of others who are barely informed themselves. The constant repetition of those opinions becomes the new conventional wisdom, and after a short time anyone who posts a different opinion gets lambasted for being an idiot.

Reminds you a little of high school, where a particular name brand was all the rage, and when someone points out "okay, you guys say that X brand of clothing is awesome, but objectively, it's poorly stitched, falls apart and is made in a SE Asian sweatshop like most other clothing, but the brand Y clothing I bought is really comfortable and well made and looks good"...you get the whole "OMG, what a fag, thinks brand Y is the shit, everybody knows brand X is awesome." Repeat ad infinitum.

Example: Someone posts a question about wanting an affordable firearm because they're broke but want something that goes bang. They get 100 replies saying "Glock perfection" and "dude just get a Sig or don't own a gun" (both out of their price range), "Mosins are shit," "Hi-Points are shit," "Mossberg is shit," "M&P Shield is shit," etc. when any of those guns would actually be reasonable.

Threads on the car forums turn out the same way. Each brand has their fanboys and repeat the same bullshit, and act like only their chosen manufacturer ever figured out how to make an engine operate perfectly forever, while all others just blow up before the first scheduled oil change.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.