[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Naviators/Chairforce here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Mav.jpg (100KB, 595x527px) Image search: [Google]
Mav.jpg
100KB, 595x527px
Under what circumstances would anyone get a callsign like "Maverick" or "Iceman"?
>>
For sucking tremendous amounts of cock.
>>
>>34372595
Only ironically
Like if they were shit at something
>>
>>34372595
Never. Call signs are usually inside jokes. In the Navy they're given at the Fleet Replacemenf Squadron (where you learn to fly your assigned plane after graduating flight school) and are usually a reference to some fuck up or social faux pas you made during your training.
>>
Only if you're a total goober. There are way cooler names now. I had a CO named "Poison"
>>
>>34372673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YejxyaFyUHc
>>
>>34372595
They are sometimes just a play on words. I once knew a Marine Pilot by the name of Captain Hamm, His call sign was Hamburglar
>>
You normally get your callsign based off something you did that was fucking stupid, either in the cockpit or out in the real world. A lot of callsigns look cool but if they do, it's an acronym for something hilariously retarded that the person did.

If you got a callsign like Maverick or Iceman, then people genuinely don't like you enough to give to a callsign that rips on your for something funny and becoming one of the bros.
>>
>>34372645
bonesaw. that dude was cold as ice.
>>
>>34372595
>Iceman
Got his dick stuck to a frozen flag pole

>Maverick
Major league brown-noser
>>
>>34372595
>maverick, iceman
After Top Gun, literally never.
>names of similar style
Rarely, names are usually for something retarded you did or some unique aspect of your personality that people want to make fun of you for because it's annoying. Basically, if you were ever going to call somebody Iceman (which you wouldn't after Top Gun came out and became a meme) it would be because they once got blackout drunk and banged a fat eskimo girl in Eielson, not because they were "cool".
>>
>>34372673
Coolest i've seen was "Starscream" i think.

Not sure why i thought that was cool...
>>
>>34375356
Because you're a cockfag for Megatron?
>>
File: fucking newfags.png (22KB, 650x382px) Image search: [Google]
fucking newfags.png
22KB, 650x382px
>>34375356
Starscream
Is an F-15
> +5
Is a total brownnosing gutless faggot
> -5
I don't know what to believe anymore...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.