[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kommieliberationstore idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: out.jpg (49KB, 558x424px) Image search: [Google]
out.jpg
49KB, 558x424px
I had an idea for an online store /k/

As a former New Yorker, I know the pain of trying to avoid the bullshit laws there. Tons of sites refuse to ship anything to us period and almost all sites will honor the state's bullshit laws about magazine capacities and no ammo shipping.

What if I were to make an online store that specifically catered to NY, CA, MA, etc with the sole purpose being to sell any ammo, mags or other banned items to these states at a fair price. Rather than having to jump through hoops buying bullshit marked up "rebuild kits" and having to buy ridiculous ammo from the store I could just sell and ship banned stuff to anti freedom states.

As far as I know I wouldn't be able to be prosecuted because unless you're operating out of a state that disallows these items (I live in Florida) there would be no way for the states I ship to to prosecute me unless I got caught physically within the state.

To avoid legal trouble just put a mandatory contract you have to accept at the end of the order process saying "I know that I may be accepting items disallowed by my state, if I am caught I will not hold kommandoliberationLLC accountable".

Could this work?
>>
File: 1487576240587.png (457KB, 680x471px) Image search: [Google]
1487576240587.png
457KB, 680x471px
>>34370640
>>
>>34370720
Kevin DeLeon stop being such an unconstitutional faggot, I'm trying to help people escape your idiocy
>>
Does really no one have any insight on this?
>>
It would be a federal crime.
>>
>>34371398
>Breaking other states laws while not in them is a federal crime

k
>>
That would be like owning a weed shop in Colorado and selling to people in Kansas
>>
>>34371412
Interstate Commerce is Federal jurisdiction my dude.

Nice thought, and I dig the fact that your thinking along these lines, but this is a dead end.
>>
>>34372898
Thats a terrible analogy, weed is illegal at a federal level and a state level in Kansas, high cap mags are only illegal at a state level.
>>34372957
Well Cali police only have jurisdiction in Cali and Feds can't enforce state law can they? My understanding is feds can only enforce federal law
>>
>>34373069
>Well Cali police only have jurisdiction in Cali and Feds can't enforce state law can they? My understanding is feds can only enforce federal law

They are enforcing the law. The Interstate Commerce Act.

You will get butt fucked OP. People have had this idea before.
>>
>>34373110
All I can find about the ICA and the ICC is that they regulate interstate trade to prevent unfair practices. What law prevents you from violating the laws of other states while not in them?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.