[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ literature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Just about to start reading this after loving the first. What am I in for? Also /k/ literature thread
>>
>>34366785
A good sequel. Really worth the read.
Keep away from the thinner "Metro 2033 *insert word here*" books, They are not written by Mr. Glukhovsky
>>
>>34366848
Oh, shit really? I was thinking of looking up some english translations of The World Of series. That sucks.

I've heard 2035 is a bit of a letdown given the previous two. Is this true or is it still worth picking up?
>>
>>34366863
Haven't read 2035 myself.
I can imagine that it is hard to build on the climax of 2034 though.
Personally I think that the strongpoint of the metro series is Mr. Glukhovsky's talent for describing the sorroundings the characters roam, rather than the story itself. (The story of cause isn't bad by all means) I don't see why he would go away from that style in 2035, I'll surely give it a read.
>>
>>34366863
The ending in 2035 is alright, the biggest anti-climax is when they finally solve the big mystery.
>>
>>34367266
Is it a negative anti-climax that makes no sense, or does it fit?
>>
>>34367266
I liked it, but then again, I like resolution.
>>34367270
It fits in a fittingly russian way.
>>
>>34366863
I personally like the 2035 far more than 2034.
>>
>>34366863
>I've heard 2035 is a bit of a letdown given the previous two. Is this true or is it still worth picking up?
It wasn't amazing but I honestly liked it more than 2034
I wish Dmitry would continue the series desu
>>
>>34367291
Hold up, he's done after 2035?
>>
>>34367299
Don't know if he is for that part of the world. But he did write one set in the American west. Haven't read it yet.
>>
>>34367381
Iirc that one's in Alaska, I'm still trying to find it. Sounds neat as hell.
I reallllllly hope he's not done though. With the books and the games. Good shit all around.
>>
File: The-Weapon-Shops-of-Isher-Pocket.jpg (253KB, 836x1385px) Image search: [Google]
The-Weapon-Shops-of-Isher-Pocket.jpg
253KB, 836x1385px
this is probably the most /k/ book i've ever read
>>
>>34366785
Teenage waifu
Manly tears
Hunter
>>
File: hgHA8oh5.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hgHA8oh5.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
Tbh most aesthetically pleasing stalker esqe audio book
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.