[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$^&%&$%^ Paperwork to legally own guns in the North East...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 20170625_210249.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_210249.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Many moons ago I had to move to NJ from NYC due to economic reasons (against my will) but in the back of my mind I always want to move back to NYC. Kinda figured out since I have to move to this mud hole of a state it should be easier to legally buy a handgun. Looked into it and it’s almost or just about as bad as trying to legally get one in NYC…

Looks like I’m going to study Krav Maga and other various fighting techniques and study stick fighting since stick like objects can be procured easily for defense…

Fuuuuck me… oh well whenever I move back to NYC it’ll be easier to go there without dealing with bullshit paperwork to bring a handgun in from NJ but still these gun laws are a pain in the dick.
>>
>>34363483
are you going to krav stick maga a mugger with a loaded gun pointed right at you and his finger on the trigger, in NYC, because criminals don't fucking care about gun laws?
>>
>>34363483
NJ has shit laws, but NYC is worse. I'm not surprised you're retarded, since you think NYC is a good place to live.
>>
>>34363541

No, I'm gonna hand the mugger my cash. The self defense comes in if the guy don't want cash and want to fucking kill me. Even then it's gonna be dicey.

Are you suggesting I illegally obtain a gun as well cause I'm not planning to do that.
>>
>>34363541
wait, hang on, let me change that situation:

How about a really tough guy? Like someone who literally out-muscles you?
Or how about a group of people?
Will you be taking them down one by one?
>>
>>34363554

It's my hometown, I love it despite it's retarded self defense and gun laws.
>>
>>34363572
>Are you suggesting I illegally obtain a gun
guns are illegal in NYC? Last I checked, you can get handguns at least.
>>
>>34363585
There's nothing to love about that shithole. I have never been happier than when that city was in my rearview mirror. New Jersey, as well.
>>
>>34363588

... Have you read the entirety of the post? I said you CAN legally get a firearm in NYC but it's so fucking retarded to do so with the extreme amounts of hoops you have to go through.

>>34363580

This ain't the wild west and shoot on the spot, of course I'll be working out to the best of my abilities and try to not slug someone over stupid petty shit.

Okay I see where this post is being derailed to... I LOVE NYC DESPITE IT'S SHITTY AS GUN LAWS WHICH I HATE. LET'S DROP IT.
>>
>>34363620

To each their own, I can agree with ya with NJ, nothing to do and god awful gun laws.
>>
>>34363641
>To each their own
Yea, I guess. Enjoy that overpriced, overcrowded shithole.
>>
Fuck NYC. I drove in last weekend from VA with an Ar-15 and generic 9mm in my trunk. Carried a .357 SW in my pocket cause fuck not being able to defend myself.

Make friends with somebody down south and have them bring you a pistol. Self defense is a human right man.
>>
>>34363667
Arms traffickers are American heroes.
>>
>>34363667
>Make friends with somebody down south and have them bring you a pistol. Self defense is a human right man.

I agree ya wholeheartedly brotha, self defense IS well suppose to be human right but even self defense laws in NYC are questionable. I can't get a straight answers from lawyer websites but it almost seems like pretty much roll over and play dead.
I dunno how our rights got this fucked up over time... uh, this is becoming borderline pol material now...
>>
>>34363725
Look you have Google. Pistols are not unobtainium in NYC but there are a lot of very clear loops to jump through. You asked how to do it easy and the short answer is by breaking the law and hoping you never have to actually pull the trigger.

Get an airsoft gun and paint it black, buy a hun illegally, or jump through all the hoops you mongoloid.
>>
Feels awesome being Pennsylvanian.
No particular point to make, just felt like saying that.
>>
Move to Philly dawg. It's the most gun friendly east coast city there is. You can buy whatever the fuck you want with nothing but a state ID and a clean record. The permit process for me was just handing in some paperwork and some 50 year old black lady handing me my permit a few months later (which sucks compared to other places but like I said.....east coast city) There are also three 25y ranges in the city that are easy to get to. Good luck finding an 100y range in the area though.
>>
File: 20161227_163951[1].jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161227_163951[1].jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>34363888
VA fag here. I have land and today I drank hard alcohol, drove a tractor, and shot my .22 revolver at snakes ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Feels good to be free.

I also let my goat drink beer because why the fuck not?

This is now a FREEDOM thread
>>
>>34363864
>Look you have Google. Pistols are not unobtainium in NYC but there are a lot of very clear loops to jump through. You asked how to do it easy and the short answer is by breaking the law and hoping you never have to actually pull the trigger.
>Get an airsoft gun and paint it black, buy a hun illegally, or jump through all the hoops you mongoloid.

You are clearly the mongoloid here since your reading comprehension is questionable. I never once asked about obtaining a gun illegally and am NEVER going to do so cause I'm not in the mood for doing time in prison, capiche?

>>34363986

Lucky goat there, also your activity needs to be rendered as a painting.
>>
>>34363922

I had a friend in Penn who suggested me to move there. Funny thing about gun ranges, I looked up one in the NYC and in order to fire a pistol IN A GUN RANGE IN NYC, you need a fucking permit... A PERMIT TO FIRE A PISTOL IN A CONTROLLED GUN RANGE IN NYC...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.