[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the Mods of /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_002.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_002.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
You guys need to UPDATE the stickies to include information for Safety for NOOBS.

If you are a NOOB and are looking to get into firearms, the best book to read is "Boston's Gun Bible".

It teaches you everything you need to know about firearms.

1000 pages long, it goes over safety, etiquette, backstory of firearms, and modern firearm training.

After reading this book, I am shocked to know that many "pro" youtuber safety instructors don't even know the 4 Safety rules of firearms, or the 5 different Conditions for Firearms.

Nothing, they know nothing.

Mods, update the stickies!
>>
File: 1495641061729.jpg (38KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
1495641061729.jpg
38KB, 600x662px
>>34362009
>autism
>>
File: moron.png (2MB, 1237x839px) Image search: [Google]
moron.png
2MB, 1237x839px
>>34362029

What about my post is Austism?

I want to help fellow Noobs, and beginners of Firearms.

So they don't turn into this moron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYvAxLX6OzE
>>
>>34362009
Are you fucking dumb, mate? The sticky has a link to the /k/ wiki, and at the top of that page are the rules of safety
>>
>>34362226

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

There is a shit ton of more information that is important to a noob, and that they must know.
>>
>>34362009
as long as we're talking about the sticky

we need to specify in the sticky that k is a progressive board so pol will stay away
>>
>Mods, update the stickies!
And ban anyone who reddit spaces.
>>
>>34362572
Low quality bait
>>
>>34362009
hey got a pdf of the book?
>>
Op licks cock
>>
>>34362009
I think our mods are on lease by /pol/. I was given a warning 24 hour ban simply for announcing newfags should sage. Let's go to /k/ to talk about politics, fuck the weapons board guy who saged dumb content.

Capcha: 4chan just gives me a check mark. I am one.
>>
>>34362009
>boston
>guns
pic one but dont pick boston. what does any one in boston know about guns
>>
>>34362587

What is this new thing with "Reddit spacing?"

I got accused of it in another thread, I typed 3 short paragraphs and separated each one with a space. You know, like somebody who went to school would

Does /k/ just want a brick wall of run-on sentences now? Of all the shit to argue about...
>>
>>34362661

>Boston

Not the place dummy, the person.

Google Boston T. Party.

If that was a joke, then I chuckled a bit.
>>
>>34362664
>>34362572

What is wrong with someone migrating from /pol/ over to /k/?

We have the passion for firearms that /k/ does....

It's just that we bring a much higher IQ into the mix, thus the quality of threads goes up.

You should be thankful for /pol/.
>>
>>34362692
>/pol/ bringing a higher IQ

We predate you Son. Go wash off your Bernie Sanders.
>>
File: Comey1-e1494386687671.jpg (99KB, 749x908px) Image search: [Google]
Comey1-e1494386687671.jpg
99KB, 749x908px
>>34362664
>You know, like somebody who went to school would
I just randomly typed in google "federal memo" and not one thing I saw uses reddit spacing. Are you still in school? You have to be 18 or older to be here.
>>
File: shitposting.gif (349KB, 278x200px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.gif
349KB, 278x200px
>>34362661

>lel look at me I'm a big boy shittin' on a beantown top kek
>>
>>34362692
If we can tell you're a /pol/ poster, you aren't talking about guns.

We don't need any more normie faggots coming in here to bring their non-guns bullshit.
>>
>>34362751

Hey, hey, hey.

We are brothers-in-arms, /pol/ is a board of peace.
>>
>>34362692
>we bring a much higher IQ into the mix
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.