[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

De-Escalation Training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: deterrent showing your weapon.png (239KB, 741x417px) Image search: [Google]
deterrent showing your weapon.png
239KB, 741x417px
Does /k/ practice their deescalation skills? You can't draw on everyone and seeing that you aren't women most situations won't immediately deescalate themselves. And flashing your weapon can be considered a "terroristic threat".

https://youtu.be/AfMbN_MzCpw

What's the game plan?
>>
>>34361380
Give them a hug.
>>
>>34361380
Why don't police practice deescalation?
>>
File: bloods - nigger gang.jpg (361KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
bloods - nigger gang.jpg
361KB, 1024x687px
>>34361495
Because only cowards and women worry about deescalation.

You only deescalate because you lack power. You deescalate when you are the prey animal. The inferior.

You want to gain the niggers' favor, like a good little cunt.
>>
>>34361380
My de-escalation is incapacitating them... by shooting them in the fucking chest. Fuck de-escalation, got tired of that bullshit a LONG time ago over in Afghanistan.
>>
File: 1497797593459.jpg (40KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1497797593459.jpg
40KB, 500x427px
>deescalate
You can deescalate a situation by sucking off the alpha of a given group. That's why women are so great at deescalation. Because there is always the likelihood that a dick is going to get sucked.

If you are a man and its just one other man, Fight him.

If you are a man and there are multiple other men, open fire and displace.

Any other options are just a symptom of you wanting to be a woman. We are sure you'd make a pretty gal, /k/.
>>
File: jewish-man-laughing.gif (1MB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
jewish-man-laughing.gif
1MB, 300x289px
>>34361380
1.Verbal Akido

2.Walking away

3.Walking away and then coming back to do something to piss off the aggressor, e.i. pissing in their gar's gas tank.

4.Pretend to have a hearing impairment

5.Turn around, bend over, pull down pants and present to the aggressor

6.Bend at the knees, begin chanting "wolowolowolowolowolowolo" while swaying your hips, do this until your aggressor is visually perturbed. Then, violently shit yourself, at this point your eyes should roll into the back of your head, the chanting increasing in volume. Ascend into planar form

7.Inform your local cloud demon of this insurrection to your anal rights, aggressor will be summarily sent to Jesus camp

8.Use your blatant homosexuality to leverage the aggressor's unwillingness to hit a woman

9.Scream "RAPE"

10.Scream "AM I BEING DETAINED?!"

11.Scream "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

12. Scream, nothing else

13.Scream, instead flailing your arms in no precise manner

14.Offer to buy aggressor a drink or offer a smoke

15.open fly and piss on aggressor

16.Open tactical bible and read any verse from any hymn

17.Open tactical Koran and behead Aggressor in it's name

18.Open Tactical Torah and proceed to throw pennies at aggressor

19.Open tactical Vedas and proceed to bathe in ganges

20.Construct additional Pylons
>>
>>34361580
>2.Walking away
Ways to get punched in the back of the head 101
>>
>>34361589
Is your hearing/situational awareness that bad that you can't hear angry footsteps behind you?

If it gets to that point I'd advise you to perform options 9-13, or 15, as the circumstances have escalated beyond what they once were in the initial encounter.
>>
>>34361580
kek
>>
>>34361580
>10.Scream "AM I BEING DETAINED?!"
>13.Scream, instead flailing your arms in no precise manner

LOL :D
>>
>>34361521

Spoken like a complete retard but it's good to see you trying.

Deescalation is an important skill to learn. Some situations are simply not worth escalating. In other cases you may need to put forth the effort simply so that you can say you did this before shooting the guy who you already know going in won't settle for anything less than a confrontation. When you're hoping you don't get charged by a grand jury over a shooting you're going to wish you had made the effort to talk the imbecile out of it. When defending against his family's wrongful death lawsuit you're going to want to be able to testify that you did everything possible to avoid the eventual outcome.
>>
>>34361580
>verbal akido
You mean verbal judo?
>>
Lol, my teacher said. Because you can't shoot all the drunks and all the children and even the drunk children.
Most importantly because you can't draw on a gun pointing at you. Remaining calm and talking to the person is best.
If you messed up the chance to overwhelm them in surprise or you got caught with your pants down, de-escalation is really a neat trick. Even if just to lower the guy's defense
>>
>>34361648
Listen you stupid fucking cunt, for your own fucking safety do not ever fucking turn your back on someone who has demonstrated any malicious intent towards you.

If for whatever reason I need to get away from someone I'll back away and if they decide it's a good idea to pursue or charge me I will fucking kill them.
>>
>>34364684
This is why I leaned how to moon walk
>>
>>34361495
We do
>>34361521
Your an idiot. If I can talk whoopty out of doing something stupid then sure.
>>
>>34361380
lol no, deescalation is for passive faggots.
>>
>>34364774
you preventing a gun battle but now you've started a dance battle. Do you have the skills to win such a challenge?
>>
>>34361543
>got tired of that bullshit a LONG time ago over in Afghanistan.

this is why every country hates us
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.