[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found case in attic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Guns.jpg (130KB, 1023x683px) Image search: [Google]
Guns.jpg
130KB, 1023x683px
Hey /k/, /v/ here. My uncle passed away recently and me and my mother were going through his possessions and we found this case in a cardboard box, I haven't touched them and my mom told me not to anyways.

I have never held a gun before and I really don't want to. What should I do with them?
How do I know if they are loaded? Are worth any money? I honestly don't like real guns very much but I don't know what to do with them, should I call somebody? I just want to finish packing this shit.
>>
>>34360547
timestamp first
>>
You're going to want to open the loading gate or the cylinder. It should be easy, and you shouldn't flick the wrist in order to shut them. You do not under any circumstances get rid of these guns, as they are the legacy of your uncle. You may not want to touch them, but he wouldn't want you to sell them off to some 40-something pawnshop fudd for $10 each, either.

Respect the man and respect the gun.
>>
>>34360547
just skip to the end of your gimmick where you give them to the police and they melt them down or whatever. i'm sick of these bullshit threads
>>
>I honestly don't like real guns very much

Faggot.
>>
I really hope you have a permit for those OP.
>>
The top and bottom ones are likely to be the most valuable. I think the one on top might be an actual Colt brand Colt SAA.
>>
>>34360547
>zero imprints on foam
thats not how pelicans work anon
>>
for the love of god, don't give them to police or sell them to some pawnbroker/gunstore cuck.

Please keep these guns in dry and safe storage even if you don't think you'll use them.
>>
>>34360547
Does your uncle have a family?

Wife/kids?
>>
>>34360690
No he had a girlfriend but they broke up

We're just sitting here, my mom is calling her friend to come look at them
>>
>>34360800

How old was he?
>>
>>34360574
this
>>
>>34360547
plz plz plz don't let your mom sell them to a pawnshop. Even if you don't like guns these are history, and your Uncle's legacy. If you don't want them give them to a relative or a friend, someone who can be trusted to care for them. Bul for the love of god don't sell them. I can't stand when beautiful guns like this are thrown out just because the inheritor has no idea what they're doing
>>
>>34360547
>>34360860
Also once again don't sell, but if the top one is in fact a real Colt Single Action Army they start at about $2200 depending on condition. So what you have there could be quite valuable. Another reason to stay away from pawnshops
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.