[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys know about the fit of the Gorka? I am interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 4[1].jpg (124KB, 715x854px) Image search: [Google]
4[1].jpg
124KB, 715x854px
Do you guys know about the fit of the Gorka?

I am interested in the Gorka 4 (parka style)

I looking for a fitted fit as opposed to the baggy type you see often.

Can you tell me about the size and fit?
>>
>>34359090
This is a weapons board, got to /fa or /out

Gorka isnt water proof either you mongoliod
>>
>>34359095
>Gorkas
>not /k/

Get the fuck out
>>
>>34359095
Gear that fits the operator is important you know!
>>
>>34359095
Fuck off newfag. Gorkas are as /k/ as your gay ass AR-15, if not more /k/. Fuck you.
>>
>>34359095
>Gorka isnt water proof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYYwD2I7j2E&t=3s

stop buying cheap shit, retard
>>
File: Gorka Clothing Size Chart.jpg (159KB, 624x806px) Image search: [Google]
Gorka Clothing Size Chart.jpg
159KB, 624x806px
>>34359090
They are supposed to be baggy to allow ait circulation as well as being able to be worn over multiple layers for during winter or spring/fall in rainy weather. If your 5'7 or under, 48-1 to 50-1 depening if your skinny or fat
>>
>>34359213
Most helpful! Thank you!

Now where do I find a vendor that will actually stock 44/3 (and not just random S)?
>>
>>34359090
Hey OP, why do you want a fitted cut? Depending on the fabric, and how you intend to use it, that might be the best option overall. Take my ski jacket, for example. I wanted a slimmer fit only because I ski through stupid small gaps in trees, and with a baggier jacket, I've actually caught branches and torn fabric. That's no good. The trade off though is that a slim fit, if waterproof, limits your range of motion. I bought a stretch fabric shell because fuck that, but now if it's a beautiful day dumping snow, I get wet on the chair lift.

Most (decent) gorkas seem to be made with actually waterproof fabrics, so if you intend to just wear it around town, a slim cut will be fine. If you want to use it the way it was intended, I'd seriously consider a baggier cut.
>>
>>34359275
http://www.specialrussianshop.com/product_info.php?products_id=658

you can buy it from Russian online store

44/3 is 44/170 in this store

the owner is real deal, but don't expect him to answer your email
>>
How breathable are gorkas?
Ive heard that they arent the best and not as comfortable as goretex
>>
>>34359337
>How breathable are gorkas?
pretty shit
they are just thick canvas
>>
File: 2aBGF3EzCIg[1].jpg (34KB, 604x347px) Image search: [Google]
2aBGF3EzCIg[1].jpg
34KB, 604x347px
What is the difference between Gorka 2 and 4?
>>
File: gorka.jpg (110KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gorka.jpg
110KB, 680x1024px
>>34359942
I know 4 has heel straps and has a pullover jacket. Also the color fades fast as soon as you wash it (it gets lines in it)
>>
>>34359090
It's designed to be baggy so that you can wear layers under it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.