[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT - SQT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 49

File: 1478198862487.jpg (52KB, 960x483px) Image search: [Google]
1478198862487.jpg
52KB, 960x483px
Questions that don't deserve their own thread/stupid questions thread.

Post your retarded questions here.

I'll start by posting two questions unanswered from the previous thread.

1- Let's say I found a loaded gun in my basement, after three decades of not being touched. What kind of maintenance do I need to perform in order for it to be fully operational?
2- In America, can tourists (non-citizens) shoot stuff at the ranges?
>>
>>34359005
>that picture
>Marines shit talking gone out of control
>>
>>34359005
>>34358951
>1- Let's say I found a loaded gun in my basement, after three decades of not being touched. What kind of maintenance do I need to perform in order for it to be fully operational?

Pictures would be helpful but heres some general things you can do.

First make sure unload and clear
Secondly assess the condition (surface rust, does the action cycle freely and return to closed when released, trigger/hammer works)

If you cannot unload or clear chamber take it to a gunsmith
If its not rusty and appears to be in working order, oil it and its good to go
If its not cycling well it probably needs new springs, oil first and recheck.

>>34358962
>2- In America, can tourists (non-citizens) shoot stuff at the ranges?
Yes
>>
>>34359005
>1- Let's say I found a loaded gun in my basement, after three decades of not being touched. What kind of maintenance do I need to perform in order for it to be fully operational?

Probably nothing, aside from the normal maintenance you'd do to any other object - i.e., cleaning off rust, replacing springs, applying lubricant, etc.

Yes.
>>
>>34359005
yes, some places out in Vegas even cater to foreigners that want to shoot funs
>>
File: 530-90_80382a.jpg (50KB, 530x397px) Image search: [Google]
530-90_80382a.jpg
50KB, 530x397px
Slow day bump
>>
I know it's been asked to death but:
Glocks, gen 3 or gen 4?

Assuming new gun from new productions.
>>
I store a large amount of ammo but it goes dull, any sort of protection i can provide? My safe already has a dehumidifier, and no matter what brand of ammo i use it happens.

Also i noticed these small indentations on ejected brass from my sig 226. they run in line with the top of the brass side to side, any ideas whats causing this?
>>
>>34360486
Only real change is ergos, which is entirely subjective.

>>34360531
I store a large amount of ammo but it goes dull, any sort of protection i can provide? My safe already has a dehumidifier, and no matter what brand of ammo i use it happens.
Not really, exposed lead may oxidize more than jacketed bullets but still in a dry environment we are talking decades.
>>
>>34360563
What about the guide rod? Gen 3 feels more sturdy.
>>
I kind of asked this last thread but here goes again.

Does anyone have experience with the S&W Victory? Specifically, can anyone say if the reach to the trigger is shorter than on Ruger Mk 3/4 pistols? Pictures look like it and one of the jewtube gun review guys said it would probably be better for small hands but I don't have an opportunity to handle one for a while.
>>
Any y'all niqqas own a Steyr L9? I'm just after general thoughts. The rebate period is still open and I'm considering one.

If you carry one, what brand of holster and what position?
>>
Looking to get a drop in, high quality threaded barrel for my Glock 17. Don't want any stupid engraving or machining, or logos plastered all over it.

Recommendations?
>>
Anyone have tips on minimizing the frame:slide contrast on a 92FS Inox?
>>
File: l.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
is the recoil buffer in the 92a1 removeable?
>>
Are there holsters that protect from an accidental discharge with a steel cap or something at the end of the barrel?
>>
File: 20170625_175507.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_175507.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
How would I go about cleaning this carbon fouling off the stock of my SKS?
>>
Are S&W revolvers' sights dovetailed? can they use night sights?
>>
Who makes a decent dedicated 9mm AR lower receiver that takes Colt magazines? My go-to cheap brand (PSA) seems to never sell their dedicated Colt lowers anymore, only Glock versions.
>>
>>34361459
Why would you want to remove it?
>>
>>34362148
No. This is a foolish design concept. Unless the holster was made entirely of plate steel it would just deflect off the "cap" as you call it and either into your person or someone else. If you are that concerned with accidental discharge I suggest carrying without a round in the chamber until you are more comfortable. /k/ mocks "Glock leg" all the time but millions of people carry Glocks worldwide and they do NOT just go off on their own.
>>
>>34362308
This was meant for
>>34361529
>>
Did anyone actually get the secret santa patch from the crimson caravan?
>>
Swords are getting legalized in Texas in September. what should I carry?
>>
>>34359005
>Let's say I found a loaded gun in my basement, after three decades of not being touched. What kind of maintenance do I need to perform in order for it to be fully operational?
as long as it isnt crusty rusty you chould be fine with some oil.(if the action works).
>>
File: 106_0437.jpg (927KB, 3296x2472px) Image search: [Google]
106_0437.jpg
927KB, 3296x2472px
Someone on armslist offered me this 80's era West German P226 with 3 mags and a safariland holster for my Zastava M70 N-PAP AKM. How comparable is it value wise? My rifle is like new, and he's the second owner of the Sig, claiming it has a relatively low round count (~100 by him).
>>
>>34362321
Anything made by Cold Steel
>>
>>34362377
>Cold Steel
that name sounds absolutely ridiculous. are they legit?
>>
What is the most retard-proof gun you can reccomend to a first time buyer? Is an SKS a good choice?
>>
>>34362428
Yes if Canada. Too expensive for its value in the US
>>
>>34362435
What would you reccomend for an American? Should I look for a cheap Mosin?
>>
>>34361974
No. None that I've seen, but maybe some exist.

Yes. Difficulty in installing will range from knocking out a roll pin to qualifited-smith-only, depending upon which model you're talking about. Shockingly, not every S&W revolver is the same.
>>
CAN I SHOOT 2 3/4 12GA SHELLS OUT OF A 100 YEAR OLD SHOTGUN THAT PROBABLY HAS A 2 9/16 CHAMBER??
IF NOT, CAN I SHOOT 2 1/2 OUT OF THE 2 9/16 CHAMBER?

THIS IS URGENT
>>
How long can an sks go without maintenance before fuctions will become unreliable? I've put about 500 rounds through mine with no cleaning or lubrication, and shows little signs of slowing down. The only thing I've been doing is cleaning out the firing pin channel for the sake of safety.
>>
>>34362446
You can get a Norinco SKS for $300 on GunBroker or in non-retard states. Mosins will run $180 to more than $300 depending on state and manufacturer
>>
>>34362171
cleaning?
parts replacement?
>>
File: scuttle bug.png (172KB, 750x650px) Image search: [Google]
scuttle bug.png
172KB, 750x650px
I saw a video of an AR lower that was part electric, it could fire one round on the trigger pull and another round on the release of the trigger. does anybody know what that is called?
>>
>>34363594
That's a binary trigger.
>>
>>34362428
ruger 10/22
>>
>>34363642
>binary trigger
I'm fucking retarded for not thinking of that. thanks friend.
>>
>>34363594

It's not electronic, it's entirely mechanical
>>
>>34362451
No generally shotguns that old are made for black powder.
2.5" shells if you can find them might be loaded to black powder specs and will say so on the packaging. They should be fine length wise.
>>
>>34361962
solvent. lots of solvent and cotton balls
>>
Is it better to shoot yourself with soft point or hollow point rifle bullets? I'd buy a shotgun but that would take a few months, and I don't want to sit alone for another summer.
>>
>>34362400
>are they legit?
About as legit as OCing a sword.
>>
>>34364011
I suppose Remington's shotgun cleaner would fit the bill.
>>
>>34364059
how do you overclock a sword?
>>
>>34364035
dont use a gun.
hang yourself like a real man
>>
Are ARs really as necessary a part of a gun collection as I've seen people make them out to be?
I get the niche of a fairly modern intermediate caliber rifle, but am I really missing out that much by getting something else like an AK?
>>
Looking for a picture I saw on a thread about black guys with guns here a few weeks ago. Had some African with a shotgun walking some janky walk. They had blue camo or a police outfit if I recall, and there was a fire in the background. Anyone have this pic?
>>
>>34365201
If purely considering getting "the job done", an AK will do it. That said it's pretty much a piece of shit. Think BMW vs Yugo. The Yugo will technically run and drive, get you to work etc. But in every way like fit and finish, performance, ergonomics etc. it's inferior.
>>
>>34365201
If you want a nice, versatile carbine that's modern, an AR is a more cost effective choice. Not just in the rifle, but in all the things that go along with it, AR mags, ammo, and accessories can all be had more cheaply.

It used to be that you could make a case for 5.45mm AKs being insanely cost effective, but that was with the now-banned surplus ammo.

>>34365231
There are some well made AKs, the only issue is that due to all the restrictions and other legal bullshit, a "nice" AK runs from $800-1500, whereas a nice AR can be had for $500 which means that for $1500 you can have a pretty well pimped out AR with optics and special snowflake handguards and shit.
>>
>>34362333
That gun typically would sell for 600-850. West German is more desirable than Germany and American built P226s, so it will hold value pretty well.
>>
File: 1495747870665.png (2MB, 1056x1486px) Image search: [Google]
1495747870665.png
2MB, 1056x1486px
>>34365215
>>
File: stick shift.png (106KB, 650x311px) Image search: [Google]
stick shift.png
106KB, 650x311px
>>34359005
what would be a good gun for a first time owner?
would a revolver be the stick shift of the gun world?
>>
>>34365311
Yeah, that one. Do you have the full pic? If not, all good! Thanks for finding that for me.
>>
I posted about this in another thread but my laptop died before I could check any of the responses, but I am currently in the market for my first handgun and I wanted some input.

I qualified for my Michigan CPL class with a G19 and I actually enjoyed it a lot more than I expected I would after all the hate it gets. I've also been looking at a 9mm shield, PPS M2, and Sig P250 as other alternatives. Honestly im most heavily leaning between the PPS and the G19 but having to be budget minded is pushing me towards the PPS because of the lower beginning price point and that rebate Walther is running
>>
>>34365334
If you mean stick in that you have to manually work the action, then a bolt or pump action. Revolvers are really simple to operate at the cost of not being as versatile as an autoloader.

Any modern duty/full size 9mm will be fine for a first gun. Polymer striker guns are lighter with simpler function, ie. pull the trigger, gun goes bang. Hammer DA/SA guns are slightly more complex, requiring you to learn 2 different trigger pulls. Steel guns are comfier to shoot, but worse for carry. Go to a store and feel up a bunch of guns to see which one feels nicest.
If you don't feel like thinking and want the boring, reasonable standard, get a Glock 17 or 19.
>>
>>34362478
Clean your fucking rifle you lazy asshole.
>>
File: 20170604_175653.jpg (3MB, 3585x1913px) Image search: [Google]
20170604_175653.jpg
3MB, 3585x1913px
>>34365378
I thought I had the full size version. It's buried in /k/ somewhere. IIRC it was a tacticool thread or some shit
>>
>>34365129
Evely time you ford grolious Nippon steer, you inclease numbel of coles by powel of two.
>>
Is there any place that I could get a semi auto PPSH41 receiver either pre made or custom built?
>>
How do I convert a box-magazine rifle/shotgun to accept a tubular magazine from another firearm of the same caliber?
>>
>>34365509
Yeah, any custom receiver miller. Prepare to spend no less than 8 large on it.
>>
File: IMG_5234.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5234.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
I can't seem to remove the forend from a new mossberg 930. The back part of the grip also has a lot of play. Is it defective or am I just bad at this.

pic related
>>
File: IMG_5235.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5235.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>34365805
>>
File: IMG_5242.jpg (1MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5242.jpg
1MB, 3648x2736px
>>34365811
I managed to get it off by pushing really hard. It looks like the screw from the strap hook is protruding too far and touching the magazine.

Is the screw supposed to go that far?
>>
What was that one movie where the good guy ends up get gut shot and is pressed up against the wall and the villain walks up and stands blocking the view and you hear another gunshot and you see the good guy's legs twitched.

I legit had a meltdown and broke everything in my house and ended up biting my arm and hand til blood came out and ended up busting out the tv over that scene but forgot the name of the movie.
>>
>>34359005
Another anon posted an idea for a 3 round burst trigger in a recently dead thread. >>34352706

>Ternary trigger
>Simply to piss off a particular alphabet soup agency. The principle is simple, it works similar to a binary trigger in which the trigger must be actuated to fire a round, but in a more natural manner than having to release the trigger to fire the nth round. while pulling the trigger as one would typically do, there will be 3 trip points during the trigger pull one towards the beginning of the pull to fire one round (the first actuation of the trigger), one about mid way through the pull (second actuation of the trigger), and one during the last bit of travel (actuation 3). This effectively allows for 3 round bursts but because subsequent rounds will not fire until their trigger actuations it will by legal definition not be a machine gun. Of course it will also steal that snazzy selector mechanism from the binary trigger where turning it from 3 round burst to semi or safe cancels the shots following where you left off from. If this could be accomplished, turning it to semi would make it feel like a 2 stage trigger where the first actuation point is removed from travel but the following two have a bit of a positive click to them as you pass them, with actuation point 3 being the one that fires the round.

Would it be legal?
>>
>>34366494
The Veteran.
>>
>>34362478
There's some luck involved, but generally, a lot longer than 500 rounds until it actually becomes unreliable. That's not an excuse, though, unless you're purposely torture testing it. See >>34365476
>>
>>34361049
Bump.
>>
i have fired my ak-47 in literally years and i want to take it out today. i decided to clean and lube it but the button release for the dust cover is stuck. any ideas for unstucking it? bad idea to fire it if i cant disassemble and clean?
>>
Can you change between full-auto and semi-auto in the MP40? What about the M60?
>>
File: Ruger-Pecision-Rifle-2.jpg (13KB, 650x311px) Image search: [Google]
Ruger-Pecision-Rifle-2.jpg
13KB, 650x311px
Is it stupid if I want to get pic related but mostly shoot it using iron sights? I'm Swiss and looking for something else to shoot than the SIG 550 all of the time.
>>
>>34366885
Not the I'm talking about though
>>
>>34367294
never mind im a fucking derper and didnt realize theres another button i have to press
>>
>>34359005
I'd like to be an underwater welder, should I just join the Navy instead of going to college? Nothing's wrong with me.
>>
>>34367449
Still, skip to 07:00 if you have any more possessions to break.

https://youtu.be/5i8Shh06qkE
>>
>>34367337
Maybe underutilizing it, but follow your joy.
>>
>>34359005
How do I keep my rabbit from stealing my bazookas and blowing up tanks with them?
>>
Is Nair approved for groin/crotch use? I've got a real fur diaper thing going on here.
>>
>>34367613
Dig up Beatrix Potter and tell her to write about something else.
>>
>>34367623
No. In any area where either a) mucus membranes are present, or b) the skin is especially moist/porous (such as the inside of the elbow, or the armpit), depilating creams should not be used. They can cause severe irritation and inflammation, which will be far worse than razor burn.

Your best bet is to use a fresh multiblade razor, tepid water (neither hot, which will open pores, or cold, which will cause goosebumps), and generous amounts of shaving cream, reapplied frequently. You cannot go too slow here. If you think you're going just way too retardedly slow, go slower. You do NOT want either razor burn or ingrown hairs in that region. Trim the hair short with scissors first, and then evaluate whether or not a razor is necessary.

Do NOT use a razor blade which is shared with the face, as different bacteria are present in each region, and introducing bacteria from the groin region to the face via cuts can cause severe infection.

>>34365429
The shield is known for its shoddy trigger, but the rest are solid choices. You should also consider a "red box" Sig Sauer, which are certified used law enforcement trade ins that have been gone over by the factory; springs and parts replaced as needed, etc.
>>
>>34367307
The M60 only has a safe and full auto setting. Most machineguns only have full auto settings.

The MP40 only has a full auto setting and a "safety" setting using a notch to hold the charging handle in place.
>>
File: IMG_1257.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1257.png
2MB, 640x1136px
What is this handgun /k/ ? strange to see a slide separated from the end of the barrel. Or are the barrel and forward sight the moving parts ?
>>
File: iYmRGw2.jpg (78KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
iYmRGw2.jpg
78KB, 1024x685px
>>34368070
A beretta 92, looks like a compact with compensator/barrel weight.
>>
>>34368070
The thing on the end is a compensator and the gun itself looks like some sort of CZ-Beretta bastard child to me, most likely loosely modeled on the 92FS.
>>
File: _fa_ nightmares.jpg (964KB, 1000x1777px) Image search: [Google]
_fa_ nightmares.jpg
964KB, 1000x1777px
Which of these fashionable pieces of attire looks most like something from Big 5? Worn split, obviously, not expecting both pants and jacket together to look like anything but a uniform.
Which would you fellas recommend? Information in English is scarce.
>>
>>34368224
grey-shop.ru has a video of a guy demonstrating both. Note the Gorka 4 is not usually tan like the one in your picture, but also olive drab. Gorka 3 is a lot more normal because it buttons up normally.
>>
Are belt fed weapons illegal in the US?
>>
>>34366851
I'm pretty sure that the binaries are only legal because pulling the trigger and returning it are considered 2 separate actions, hence it only releases 1 bullet per action. This idea is basically a glorified 3-round burst, which would be illegal.
If there was a small reset between each stage, I could see it argued that each is a different action and therefore legal.
>>
I'm thinking about building an ar10, I've never built an AR before so I was hoping for some advice, tips, useful links, etc. I've got an experienced friend helping me but I'd like to know as much as possible myself.
>>
>>34368552
No, but most are automatic and therefore illegal. There are belt-fed AR uppers if you're into shit like that.
>>
>>34359005
I'll be in America this summer and while I don't have an American driver's license I do have a US passport. Can I buy a gun while I'm there?
>>
Do you keep these little elastic things on your plate carriers? I don't understand why you would, they just complicate removing a magazine from the pouch. My mags stay in place and are heavy enough when both empty and full to not fall out. I'm trying to understand what the benefit of these is... ty
>>
>>34368681
Negative. Passport is not proof of residency as there is no address.
>inb4 just buy in a private transfer
Sure you can, but not legally.
>>
>>34368732
I'll be renting in NH for three months. Would that count as my address?
>>
>>34368749
Sure. Proof of residency isn't required for a private sale in NH either so you'd be good to go. If it's from an FFL then you need some form of proof of residency and a valid state issued ID with a current address. Your electric bill or a rent receipt should suffice for the proof of residency. Whether a hunting/fishing license counts as ID depends on how anal the guy behind the counter is. As a rule, it doesn't, they tend to like driver's licenses.
>>
Is there an age requirement on Black Powder revolvers? Such as needing to be 21 since it is a Pistol (Texas Laws) or just 18 since it is a firearm(?)
>>
>>34365231
There are nice AKs out there on par with ARs if you know what your doing and are willing to hunt down obscure shit and pay out the ass for parts

>>34365283
A $500 AR is not "nice" it's bare bones entry tier shit. Real deal stuff starts around $800
>>
>>34362333
get him to throw some ammo in with it. Could be a good trade if you're not in love with the akm
>>
>>34368886
They're not even considered a firearm. Whether or not a given shop will sell it to you is another story. I've heard of people being turned away from buying .22 Long /RIFLE/ for being under 21.
>>
Braided trigger return springs? I was looking at internal pictures and diagrams of the HK VP9 and learned they use braided trigger return springs. I was wondering if someone could comment on how durable these things are compared to a regular spring most other handguns use?

I've found a few forum posts where the trigger of the VP9 goes dead unless the correct shape of the braided spring is maintained to the side of the frame.
>>
>>34369249

Surely you realize that .22LR is a common pistol round.
>>
>>34369435
Is 5.56 a pistol round as well?
>>
>>34360531
>ammo corrodes
You could try an airtight container with an oxygen absorber
>>34366851
No. There's a pdf out there somewhere where someone from the ATF answered a bunch of questions about silly things like this.
>>
I have two questions, Why doesn't Bass Pro sell milsurp? And is Monarch Ammo any good?
>>
>>34369483
According to the ATF import restrictions 5.56, 5.45, and 6.5 grendel are all pistol rounds, yes.
>>
are slaviboos officially WE WUZ tier?
>>
File: B15_Grade12_Droite.png (252KB, 1500x315px) Image search: [Google]
B15_Grade12_Droite.png
252KB, 1500x315px
Can a verticle shotgun with no pump action, like a John H Browning (pic) be made into a sawn off shotgun? I always see horizontal barreled shotguns being modified this way to hid under long coats act but never a vaient like this. Why? Will it explode?

If it could be done I think it would make a great CC once you make a decent holster for it!
>>
File: IMG_3212.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3212.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Fired about 200 rounds out of my PPQ today. Saw metallic flakes (which look like brass) on the inside of the slide.
Should I worry?
Should I oil this gun more/less?
>>
>>34369735
Instead of brass, I should have said the metallic flakes look like copper.
>>
>>34369605
The OG slavaboos were broke as shit and rationalized their poorfaggotry by idolizing unwashed troglodytes who would kill you for a can of beans. Nu-slavaboos are autists who idolize the unkempt gremlins described above.
>>
>>34369755
slavs are cool havent u ever played stalker
>>
>>34369755
its gone beyond that, its them idolizing the slavs and denying reality to make them look like they are right
its kind of hard to watch
>>
I came home from lunch with my real estate broker today.
My crazy neighbor told me that the ATF was knocking on my door and my neighbor's.
He tends to lie and be crazy.
Any thoughts /k/?
>>
>>34370096
Be sure you let the ATF know about your tragic boating accident. Shame you lost all those firearms.
>>
Noob question, how does one maintain leather?

Leather slings, leather pouches, leather holsters, how to prevent it from getting dry, cracking and stiff? I heard you need to rub it with some kinda oil or wax, but there's so many different types and apparently some of they stain and make it change colour. Also, are you supposed to just.....rub it over the leather and that's it?

tl;dr how do i into leathercare
>>
>>34370137
Lol. I think he's trying to fuck with me, but got me bothered.
I don't own anything close to illegal and follow my state's shitty mag limit laws.
>>
>>34370179
rub it down with mayo every couple months
>>
What is this thing this DELTA is wearing?
>>
>>34368886
It's a pistol if you live in New York.
>>
>>34367800
Thank you very much.
>>
>>34369638
The side by side sawed off is just classic, I have seen over under sawed offs and there's no reason it wouldn't work.
>>
Why aren't there any double barreled .22 magnum revolvers? Two .22 mag hollow points expand to the combined surface area of the best .38 specials with better penetration, plus you get a lighter weight (polymer frame) gun that can easily be swapped to .22lr. A five shot .38 and ten shot .22 would be about the same size.
>>
>>34370404
Fidget toy
>>
>>34370404
Give full picture please.
>>
What kind of bolt is in the p90? Ar18?
>>
>>34372635
P90 closed bolt, straight blowback.
AR18 closed, multi-lug rotating bolt, short stroke gas piston.
>>
I want another shotgun, what should I get? Under $1000, preferably.
>>
I got a fucking question
Why doesn't every police force in any town or city of a population of 100000+ have one of these https://youtu.be/WaATRpkm-ws[embed]
Shit like this would put rioters in their place
>>
>>34362400
No, their swords are hot garbage.
>>
>>34365231
>That said it's pretty much a piece of shit.
No it isn't.
>>
Appendix or 3 o'clock for IWB open carry? Which is better? Or should I chose the most comfortable?
>>
>>34373082
Appendix is easy to conceal, easy to retain, and very fast on the draw.

Shit if you're sitting though.
>>
How effective were throwing weapons?
>>
What m1a optic mount would you guys recommend? I have a SA national match that's glass bedded, I'm not sure what options are out there but I don't want anything that would interfere with the bedding
>>
>>34359005
So I'm trying to buy one of these:

http://www.first-spear.com/product.php?productid=17660

But I don't know which size to buy.

I have two 10x12 plates.
>>
>>34362321
Srsly?
>>
according to what I'm reading, it's perfectly lawful to open carry a rifle in Washington
can anyone else confirm? I want to carry my PTR on my morning exercises to get used to carrying it
>>
>>34359005
>can lift an aircraft carrier
MI26 BTFO
HOW WILL SLAVS EVER RECOVER
>>
File: RPR-1-9Ts2Yamz73j83.jpg (187KB, 1500x730px) Image search: [Google]
RPR-1-9Ts2Yamz73j83.jpg
187KB, 1500x730px
>>34367586
>>34367337
Yes, it is stupid, bu tonly because you posted the "enhanced" second version of the rifle. You will notice it only has a short rail on top for weight savings. What you need is the first version, shown here. This one has a monolithic rail and will be good for iron sights.

I'd put an optic on it, but if you want to shoot irons, that's up to you. That rifle packs great features and out of the box accuracy for it's price. I really like it a lot, but I cant get over how ugly it is with that big ass Ruger logo in the receiver. It's much uglier in person.
>>
What's a decent price for an Enfield jungle carbine? What about a Krag carbine?
>>
File: 1wipewonder.jpg (981KB, 1400x2043px) Image search: [Google]
1wipewonder.jpg
981KB, 1400x2043px
>>34367623
>>
>>34359005
whats the /k/ opinion on Yugo m48 got offered one at a pretty good deal not bad condition but does anyone have an experience with shooting one? Are they a decent milsurp range rifle?
>>
>>34368719
What if you fell while running?
>>
>>34373082
Depends on your body type and style of dress. You just need to try it and see what works best for you. If you're new to CC and looking to get your first holster, you're going to end up getting multiple down the road anyway. Also, dont forget about 4 o'clock carry. I do all three, depending on what I'm wearing or carrying, but mostly about 3:30-4.
>>
>>34373895
They are pretty good, and with the surplus market the way that it is right now, if you can get one for a good deal, why not?
>>
>>34373295
I have an M1A, also glass bedded. Go with the Sadlak. I have the aluminum because I'm cheap and wanted the weight savings. At first the rifle would eject upward, bounce the brass off the bottom of the rail, and jam in the action. This was remedied by replacing the OEM ejector with USGI. The eject is like... under $10 if I remember.

Whatever you do, do not go with the Springfield Armory mount. My gen 3 was off-center. Sold it and bought the Sadlak right away. Bitch locks down tight and right on the money.
>>
>>34373752
Just lift weights and make your entire body stronger, you fag.
>>
File: a400chipping.jpg (1MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
a400chipping.jpg
1MB, 2656x1494px
>>34359005
On a scale of 1 to BOPPITY BOOPITY SPAGHETTI FERRARI MARTINI how mad should I be at Beretta when I call them about pic related tomorrow?

Bought it on April 13th of this year. I've put around 600 rounds through it.
>>
>>34373969
I wouldn't even call them about that.
>>
>>34373996
You think it's normal wear?

I expect some wear over time, but this just seems way too quick.
>>
>>34374019
I honestly dont know, I have no knowledge over that shotgun in particular. I just wouldn't care because its seems pretty minimal to me, and its not worth sending back and waiting for.
>>
How is Black Powder Red Earth? And where can I find scans of the first book to try out?
>>
>>34374078
Normally I'd agree, just a bit pissed that it happened two months after getting the gun. I've also had a few light strikes, but I'm OK writing that off as break in if it doesn't happen again.

My only other dedicated clay gun is at the gunsmith already, so I'm sure that's a factor in why I'm mad.

I'll sleep on it and decide tomorrow.
>>
Is it worth wearing id tags or something similar incase a nig nog stabs you and steals your wallet? Does it matter if you are a john doe?
>>
>>34374226
Damn you have nightmares about this shit or something? Would nobody report you missing?
>>
>>34374245
No, my nightmares are about having major bleeding in my legs and not having a CAT. I don't wear jewlry or anytging flashy, just a watch for function and I want to justify something.
>>
>>34373487
Anybody?
>>
Not a question but I've been gone for almost a year and I just wanted to say it's great to be back.
>>
Slightly /k/ related, Should I buy Ghost Recon: Wildlands, it has a ton of negative reviews, but looks so good.
>>
Why did russia chose the pakfa over the 1.44 ? They could had the best fighter in the world instead of some shitty f-35 copy
Is stealth really that important? If so why are euros not dropping their typhoons and rafales
>>
>>34374526
Leave while you still can, it sucked me in and I can't escape
>>34374567
It's standard Ubishit, so if you're a retarded normie you'll love it
>>
File: braixen.png (78KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
braixen.png
78KB, 300x300px
>>34359005

Would you?
>>
>>34375435

Yeah. Even brag to my buddies after the deed was done.
>>
>>34363642
>binary trigger
Are those legal? I would assume since it's interesting and novel that the ATF would have banned it already
>>
>>34373487
Anybody at all?
>>
.40 or a .45 magazine fed for under 300?

Looking to pick up 2 for 600
>>
>>34368615
I think the concept is that each stage of the trigger pull is its own action, you could pull the trigger 1/3 of the way and stop and release. Or you could continue and fire another round. It's at your discretion.

Like how Gatling style hand cranks are legal because each part of the turn is considered its own individual action.

>>34369584
I couldn't find anything, but I was also having trouble thinking up search terms to find it.

Don't happen to have a source?
>>
Is the FN M249 semi-auto and full auto?
>>
File: 20161005_164124.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161005_164124.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Got my gun fund up a bit since my last purchase. I'm looking at either a 20inch upper for my AR, any other suggestions? I'm open to them. Pic related is what I have now, already got an Aimpoint for the AR.

>>34376107

S&W Shield
>>
>>34374526
Huge mistake, kiddo.
>>
Black or white for thermal undergarments, concealed soft armor, etc.?
I figure black is a bit more subtle if someone catches a peek and more resistant to staining while white would reveal bleeding much better. Thoughts and experiences welcome.
>>
>>34374567
If you dont give a fuck about story and like farcry base raiding its a pretty fun game.
>>
>>34375980
Legal, the aft is aware and has sofar said its ok to use.

>>34376298
The military M249 is F/A only
There is also a civilian M249S which is semi only
>>
>>34376406
>S&W Shield
How are they in terms of reliability? Are they easy to maintain?

Would you recommend 40 or 45. Not new to guns but will be first gun
>>
On a scale of "That's perfectly fine." to "Are you fucking retarded?" how bad of an idea is it to shove a stainless PPK/S into a tied up swim trunks mesh pocket and go swimming? Will it hurt the gun? Will it even work? There are river gypsies who cannot be trusted.
>>
>>34377302
White if someone other than you is going to be treating any wounds. Black otherwise.

>>34377793
>On a scale of "That's perfectly fine." to "Are you fucking retarded?" how bad of an idea is it to shove a stainless PPK/S into a tied up swim trunks mesh pocket and go swimming?
Pretty damn stupid. Secure it in a holster and secure that in the pocket. You can't draw if it's all tied up.
>Will it hurt the gun?
No more than leaving it in the rain. Clean it after.
>Will it even work?
Ever heard of the Marines? Navy SEALs? Of course it'll work. Just don't expect it to work great if actually fired while underwater.
>There are river gypsies who cannot be trusted.
No gypsy can be trusted.
>>
File: 1432571925576.jpg (155KB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
1432571925576.jpg
155KB, 615x461px
>>34359005

I'm considering getting either a mossberg patriot or a savage axis. I've heard that the patriot has issues but google has not availed me. Would any /k/ommando know what those issues are?
>>
>>34378033
it's a mossberg for one. get a ruger american instead
>>
>>34377612

Either one, it's personal preference. I prefer 45 and 9mm, but some people like 40. Any of them will get the job done.
>>
if I buy a suppressor without a stamp, will the ATF know and come shoot my dog? is it possible to not get caught or is it just a matter of time?
and do cans marketed as solvent traps actually work as suppressors?
>>
File: Oh_really.gif (382KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
Oh_really.gif
382KB, 500x338px
>>34378122
Sent ;)
>>
>>34378045
>it's a mossberg for one

Could you elaborate?
>>
>>34378159
what? help me out here this is the idiot thread.
>>
>>34378177
A shitpost so old Remington was good when it started.
>>
File: Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg (25KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg
25KB, 600x400px
>>34378195
Goteem
>>
>>34378191
Not him but pretty sure stores won't sell you one without a stamp.

They probably have serial numbers so no private seller will sell you one either. >>34378195
>>
>>34378033
>>34378045
>>34378195

So is there anything mechanically wrong with the patriot rifle?
>>
>>34370179
Mink oil is your best bet anon. They typically sell it as a shoe care item, it'll slightly darken light leather at first but once it's worked in it looks almost the same. Also works great as a waterproofing agent.
To apply it to leather, rub it on evenly, let it sit and soak in for about a half hour, then rub off any excess with a clean cloth. Use only a little at a time, and repeat every few months unless it's regularly exposed to the weather. Then once a month should suffice.
>>
>>34378191
It is a meme to the effect of solutions to problems being "private message sent" or similar on many forums. It has further evolved since then and in this context means a tip has been sent to the FBI regarding your post.
>>
>>34378466
Nothing that will be right on any alternative in the same price range, except the name.
>>
Can someone give me a rundown on shotshells? Like what numbers do I use for what?

>also am I retarded or can you fire a rifled slug in a smoothbore
>>
>>34378721
Common chamber sizes are 2 3/4", 3" 3 1/2".
You can reliably feed shells one size shorter as well.
Rifled slugs are for smoothbore.
Sabot slugs are for rifled bore or rifled choke.

2 3/4" are good for light to medium game.
3" are good for heavier game
3 1/2" is overkill
>>
I want a stainless Walther PPK .32 ACP, the Bond gun. They are of course banned from import in to the US because reasons. How much would one set me back and where can I find one? If they are unobtanium and/or LODS of EMONE what are the best alternatives?
>>
>>34378824
That's why they have factories in the US
>>
File: 1495063340025.jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
1495063340025.jpg
57KB, 482x549px
>>34378843
Am I retarded? I can only find the PPK/S, which is obese.
>>
>>34359005
1- depends on condition of the gun
2- yes. half the people in Las Vegas gun ranges are Japanese tourists
>>
>>34378868
http://www.waltherarms.com/handguns/ppk/ppk-ppks/
The only problem is finding a 32acp version which i think are out of production.
>>
>>34378721
#12-#5 shot for birds and clay pigeons; #4-#000 shot for stopping people, deer, medium game; and rifled slugs for heavy game (avoid sabots unless you have a rifled barrel)
>>
File: tank girl.gif (3MB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
tank girl.gif
3MB, 200x300px
Is polymer really stronger than wood in terms of, say, AK furniture?
>>
>>34378910
Yes.
>>
What is the coolest optic you can have on a yugo AK?
>>
>>34371856
Presumably because no one would buy such a goofy thing.
>>
>>34378892
Balls.
I guess I'll add it to my list of shit to comb Gunbroker for every morning.
Thanks.
>>
>>34376406
How do you like the STR. I'm deciding between the STR and the ACS for my 16" mid length
>>
>>34378939
How is it goofy?
>>
File: IMG_0423.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0423.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
I'm looking at getting a used SIG(college poorfag and have carry gun already) and wanted to know what to look for good/bad and also why the German are more desired than the W German and NH ones?
>>
>>34378966
>why the German are more desired
Collectible, better quality if new but most are beat to shit police trade in.
Look at barrel condition, anticipate cost of replacing springs.

>NH ones
US made, not quite as good as European ones but still very good.
>>
>>34378803
>>34378902
much appreciated guys
>>
What's the logic behind laws banning "military calibers" for civilian ownership in some countries? It just seems like the most pointless stupid shit, even by the standard of other gun laws, but is there an actual reason for it?
>>
>>34379240
Less useful in event of armed revolution due to ammunition incompatibility.
>>
>>34379319
>Less useful in event of armed revolution
The complete opposite of what the founding fathers wanted. Fucking freedom hating reds.
>>
File: 1488120728847.gif (472KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488120728847.gif
472KB, 500x281px
My first gun was an SKS because cuck state poorfaggotry, and now it's time for me to get a CC handgun. Should I embrace the slavaboo and get a Romanian Makarov or get a Glawk brand Glawk 19 Gen3?
>>
>>34379551
degal is the only cc weapon
>>
>>34379015
Thanks, anon. Any particular models to look at? Stay away from?
>>
>>34379579
P250 are bad
The rest are pretty good.
Upgraded models are a bit bullshit, SRT(Short reset trigger) is about the only worth while one.
>>
>>34379551
Get you shit together for 30 seconds and realize Russians are subhuman filth.
Then get job so you can buy a SIG or H&K.
>>
File: 1490744957614.png (406KB, 1063x337px) Image search: [Google]
1490744957614.png
406KB, 1063x337px
>>34367586
>>34373869

Both of you have very good points. I'd get a scope for it sometime anyway, but I have to save up for it first.
>>
Is the Gorka a good deal for an innawoods jacket and pants set or am I overpaying for memes and vodka stains?
>>
>>34367623
NONONONONO

NO, IT IS NOT

>source: 3 fucking days of walking like this faggot https://youtu.be/VqzGrI_NNfc
>>
What batteries can I use in my PGO-7?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170628-015109.jpg (413KB, 1069x1247px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170628-015109.jpg
413KB, 1069x1247px
Buddy found this on or around an Air Force base in Eglin. Any idea what it is?
>>
aw man, you guys i really fucked up
>>
File: huh_atf.png (397KB, 610x550px) Image search: [Google]
huh_atf.png
397KB, 610x550px
>>34380859
>>
>>34380647
Tail section of an unguided 2.75" rocket

t. former member of an attack reconnaissance battalion (Apache)
>>
>>34380647
trash

first time on a military installation? these are more common than cigarette butts in training areas
>>
>>34380647
>>34380927
It's the payload of a hand-launched illumination flare.
>>
File: 1495421180795.jpg (124KB, 1280x923px) Image search: [Google]
1495421180795.jpg
124KB, 1280x923px
>>34380879
I fuken got a tattoo! :(
>>
>>34361170
Replace the slide or frame
>>
>>34368641
>automatic
>illegal
Not illegal just expensive to get
>>
>>34380934
Never found one in all the times I've been to Fort Dix, but I appreciate your help
>>
>>34373487
Anybody at all?
>>
Any engineer anons here know what manufacturing process is used to create polymer pistol frames?
>>
>>34360413
>$10k
>genuine
>not even unusual
lol tf2 economy is fucked.
>>
>>34381727
Injection molding, I personally don't know what types of polymers are used.
>>
So I am starting the process to get my concealed carry permit in my state and want to get full size carry pistol, preferably with a steel frame. I've shot 9mm and .40 S&W, and would prefer to buy a 9mm. I might be open to get a .45 ACP handgun, but have never shot one and have no way to rent one in my town. I have around $600 to spend, with a little leeway. What do you all suggest?
>>
so has the 870 express always been ass, or was there a specific where it went pear shaped, say around the buyout?

and are current 870 tacticals all built on express receivers, or do they have their own finish specific to the tactical (as long as they arent express tactical).
>>
File: Bushmaster-M42A.png (22KB, 793x278px) Image search: [Google]
Bushmaster-M42A.png
22KB, 793x278px
Have a plain jane windham bushmaster, any suggestions for upgrades besides get a better rifle, obviously, I'm a poor guy
>>
>>34382390
CZ 75, reliable, lots of holster options.
Beretta not the best choice but people do it, same as above.
Clones of the previous two would also work if you find some good prices there.

Not alot a good options in sub 600 full size steel.
>>
>>34382487
Beretta's way to big to try and conceal on me, only 6' 0" at 175, so that's a no go. How much does a CZ75b run these days? Would a Jericho 941 be a good option?
>>
>>34381769
Nylon 6 I've heard is the standard.
>>
>>34382481
Decent priced red-dot sight might be a good buy, depending on what you use the rifle for.
Holosun HS403B's are great, have one myself, and they usually run around $160 or so.
>>
>>34382575
Cabela's has them for $680 so i'm sure you can find them for 600.

Jericho's are good imo, finding a good holster may be more difficult.
I would recommend using Jericho marked mags only, the CZ ones I've tried in my friends work but miss fed the odd time.
>>
>>34382625
Mainly talking about internals, or should not worry to much about them. Also it's an a2 upper so no go on the red dot,I like iron sight anyways
>>
Why are communists "not people"
>>
What MOA should I expect out of a '43 ex sniper mosin?
>>
>>34382625
Also use is just for range visits, unless shtf scenario then I would be grabbing it for that
>>
>>34382744
They can vary greatly dependent on the barrel (wear/corrosion/damage). I would expect 1-2moa at 100.
>>
>>34362451
Check for rust and pitting before loading.
>>
>>34365201

Only for prepping faggots, or muh 3%er faggots.
>>
>>34367463
Be smart, self motivated, and have the aptitude. And get it as guaranteed as you can.
>>
>>34382716
Honestly, I would put money toward getting a higher quality AR, or the parts to build one yourself. A decent trigger would be a good investment, as well as more ergonomic furniture, but beyond that, save up for the next AR. And have a purpose in mind for it before you buy it, like varmint hunting, target shoot, tacticool fun, light weight, long distance, etc. Made the mistake of not doing that and I've got less money because of it.
>>
What handgun caliber would hurt worst to be shot to death with?

My thought is something like .380 or .32 because they're really dinky cartridges so they wouldn't kill someone right away, meaning they could be shot more times before dying, but they'd still hurt like a bitch with every shot. What does /k/ think?
>>
>>34368618
Gooooooooogle
>>
>>34382726
There are simple human ethical behaviours like "Don't harm people or their stuff" which are basics things all humans should understand, leftists don't, thus they are most certainly not civilized individuals. These basic values should be reciprocated in a peaceful and civilized society. Seeing as the socialist/communist doesn't abide by, does not wish to reciprocate, outright rejects the values of not initiating force or violence, allowing private property rights, or even basics such as free speech, then why should they be afforded the peace in return?

>>34382941
Birdshot or anything else that makes a shallow and nasty wound.
>>
>>34382940
yea was thinking i should just build one, just not to familiar with quality brands
>>
>>34359005
is a nickel boron bcg worth it or waste of money
>>
>>34383171
Yes.

Better yet, especially if you're a high volume shooter, is nitrided.
>>
>>34362321
Excalibeard
>>
>>34362400
Nah, niqqa. Hatori Hanzo or nothin.
>>
>>34370179
Nikwax makes a great leather treatment, I use it on all my leather goods and it keeps them looking brand new and highly waterproof too.
>>
Does anybody still have repro C96 stocks "in stock" or do I have to troll GB for a used one?
>>
>>34370404
Most likely an older GPS or comms control unit. The Garmin Foretrex systems look similar and are worn on the wrist.
>>
>>34378949

I love it. I put batteries in it for my Aimpoint, going to do the same for my weaponlight when I get it. It's also solid as fuck, zero wobble.
>>
Why doesn't ruger make a tactical gp100 to complete with the r8....
>>
File: 1492732088122.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1492732088122.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>34379678
Honestly though which Sig or H&K models are even good for conceal carry, every sungle handgun is basically full sized unless you're talking about the little 1911 memes
>>
>>34359005
Can anyone recommend a good, all-steel 9mm handgun for around $600? I've been looking at CZs, and they are really sexy, but I want to know all of my options before diving in.
>>
>>34384201
92FS
Hi Power
CZ 75
2 makarovs
>>
>>34384230
>92FS
>steel
>>
>>34384241
>muh guide rod
>>
>>34384325
How about the fucking frame, you mouth breather?
>>
>>34373969
normal 'wear & tear'. Patina on guns is nice, shows you actually practice, own that shit
>>
>>34382481
I own that same model, like it a lot. spend your coin on ammo, in the military we had to be able to hit targets at 300 meters with the iron sites. nothing wrong with them. don't fall for trendy fashion extras 'till you know what you really want/need. you only find that by shooting a lot, not by web surfing.
>>
is a cmp m1 a good first gun? live in CT so a pre ban ar will cost about 1500 which is out of my price range. just got my CCW permit so a handgun and a 22 rifle might be smarter use of my money. what do you think /k/ ?
>>
File: 1497912598283.jpg (418KB, 1920x1940px) Image search: [Google]
1497912598283.jpg
418KB, 1920x1940px
http://www.larue.com/trijicon-mro-qd-mount-combo

should i do it guys?
any major issues other than the obvious?
(blue tint, 1.05x magnification etc)
>>
File: MeanwhileAtTheCMP.gif (2MB, 321x223px) Image search: [Google]
MeanwhileAtTheCMP.gif
2MB, 321x223px
>>34384858
It's a hard hitting (not prohibitively so) weapon that will need some special care (grease, ammo requirements, god forbid you shoot corrosive, and wood care) compared to something more modern. That being said, if you're willing and able to take care of it (Plz don't beat it to shit), feed it right, clean up after it properly. It's one of my favorite rifles.
>>
File: p_100003446_1.jpg (69KB, 561x394px) Image search: [Google]
p_100003446_1.jpg
69KB, 561x394px
Which kind of iron sights do you guys prefer?
>>
>>34385465
Post and Tangent
>>
What is the best BCG I can buy for my AR?
>>
>>34385465
stolen valor rear and whatever you want for the front
>>
retailer fucked up my order and FN won't import my ps90 so I'm getting a little more than 1K in credit with no refund

what should i get
>>
File: 1471992141962.jpg (71KB, 600x852px) Image search: [Google]
1471992141962.jpg
71KB, 600x852px
>>34386284
A goddamn refund.
>>
Are there any electronic ear plugs like the Etymotic EB15-LE BlastPLG that are a bit more discreet? Black ear pieces stick out.
>>
What are some pistols with open slides?

Obviously there's the Beretta 70, 81, 85 and 92, the Taurus 92 knockoff, and the Walther P38, are there any others?
>>
>>34390064
You could consider earlier short recoil pistol types like the Luger P08, Mauser C96, C93 Borchardt.
Not quite open slide but its a similar design.
Really its a less popular design since tilting barrel took over.
>>
>>34386359
This.
If you ordered something and didn't get it you get your money back. It's as simple as that.
>>
Hypothetically, what should some anonymous person do if they saw off part of a shotgun barrel and fuck up and saw it off about half an inch too short?
>>
>>34390935
hypothetically delete their post, destroy the barrel and get a new one
>>
>>34359005
I'm looking for a plate carrier that's consealable, but still allows me to use 6x8 side plates.

Webbing and other shit don't mean much to me.

wat do?
>>
File: cmr-and-pmr.jpg (1MB, 2250x865px) Image search: [Google]
cmr-and-pmr.jpg
1MB, 2250x865px
Do I buy a Lel-Kek CMR-30 for $450?

I'm really tempted in grabbing it, NIB
>>
>>34391539
Buy it if you want it, don't if you don't. What kind of question is that? I wouldn't buy it because it's one of the most useless guns you could buy and it's a Kel Tec at that.
>>
>>34391573
>implying I give a shit about practicality from most of my guns
I mainly buy goofy range toys anyways, but it'll cost me a single paycheck. I don't have any real expenses but I don't enjoy the prospect of blowing almost an entire check on a gun.

I've had good experiences with Lel-Kek firearms, and if they fuck up I can walk to them from my house.
>>
>>34386284
Do a chargeback on your credit card if you paid with credit, that shit is unacceptable.

Tip them off to the ATF if things get really bad, odds are if they fucked up on your order they fucked up on other shit.
>>
>>34382941
probably rubber rounds of any caliber until you die from internal hematoma
>>
>>34385345
you can buy this one instead

https://samplelist.com/catalog/product/view/id/139200/
>>
>>34390935
What the other guy said. A <$100 barrel is not worth losing your freedom over.
>>
File: gurmukh bhasin sci fi rifle.jpg (89KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
gurmukh bhasin sci fi rifle.jpg
89KB, 1600x800px
Stupid question, but I'm looking for a cheap, sci-fi style scope (maybe something ACOG-y, something like the scope of the Oblivion rifle, or like pic related's scope) - don't need it to be functional.

>Needs:
Less than $30
Durable enough to take a fall and remain attached to the rail and in one piece

>Wants:
Red dot scope
Magnification

I can build one out of LEGO or assorted crap and put scope rings on it if that's cheaper.
>>
File: 1496509715787.jpg (8KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
1496509715787.jpg
8KB, 276x277px
>>34392462
>>
I had a Misdemeanor Theft of services charge, and a 'Computer Unauthorized Access Code (Misdemeanor) when I was 15 for ordering pizzas to someones house, and then logging into kid's school PCs and changing their wallpapers... would that impact me owning a gun as an adult? - Retard here
>>
>>34393785
No, but being a retard might.
>>
>>34359005
why do people have those electronic ear muffs in there BOB's for SHTF, I feel in that scenario It would be a pretty dumb idea. i get it for ranges and practicing but thats about it
>>
>>34360486
Gen 4.
>>
File: 30-round-mag.jpg (70KB, 800x362px) Image search: [Google]
30-round-mag.jpg
70KB, 800x362px
Should I buy a type 97 or a Mossberg 500? Kanada fag here
>>
File: Beretta_90TWO_closed.jpg (207KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
Beretta_90TWO_closed.jpg
207KB, 1200x797px
How silly am I for wanting a Beretta 90 two?

Mainly because it was the origami killer's main gun.

Is it even good?
>>
Is the fact that I have a C&R license in the public record such that it puts a "burglarize me, I have guns" sign on my door?
>>
Heres a question maybe some of you soldiers can answer: is there any way to take personal arms into the army? I'm thinking about enlisting and I want to carry my Colt SAA in 45LC. Any way to do this as, say, 11b? what about other, more shitpusher-type jobs? Can you CC on base if you have a permit or what?
>>
>>34393864
>SHTF
>chimpout in the streets
>you need to fight your way to safety
You now have two choices:
no earpro, firing multiple mags, stuck with EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for days in a dangerous survival situation

OR

take fucking 3 seconds to put on earmuffs that still allow you to hear otherwise due to their electronic bits, sometimes even amplifying natural noise, and you can shoot all you need to without ill effects
>>
>>34393864
they can amplify sound as well. Satisfying when walking through the woods and hearing snow or leaf crunching
>>
>>34394331
You can't take your own shit to war, you really think the Army is going to special-order 45 for a special individual like you to shoot from his special pistol?

Regarding carrying, you can't on base. In the AF at least a lot of bases are moving toward allowing loaded weapons in POVs (normally a big offense though you'd basically have to be getting arrested on base for something else to get caught) as a reaction to Fort Hood and other shootings, but it has to stay in your car. Packing in the office day-to-day will never happen, licensed and concealed or not.
>>
What is the best pistol shooting stance?

I see people saying Weaver is a meme stance but my accuracy noticeably improves in Weaver as opposed to isosceles. Is there any reason I shouldn't just shoot from Weaver? Right handed / right eye dominant by the way.
>>
>>34387074
Look for "hunting hearining aids" instead of tacticool bullshit.
>>
>>34394318
Yes but it puts a "Don't try to burglarize me, I have guns." sign right next to it.
>>
would it be unsportsmanlike to gear up with bodyarmor, ballistic helmet, gasmask, beanbag gun, stun baton and teargas & hire a hockey team as bodyguards for Black Friday?
>>
What kind of materials should I have for a first aid kit? I've got a tourniquet some gauze and bandaids but what else would you fellas recommend?
>>
Got my first pistol the other day, wondering how to maintain it properly. What lube/solvent do yall use? Which parts do I need to clean and oil up? How often should I scrub the barrel without fucking up the rifling?
>>
>>34396547
More gauze, clotting agent.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.