[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A threat walks up to you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Nigger thinking.jpg (40KB, 531x432px) Image search: [Google]
Nigger thinking.jpg
40KB, 531x432px
How close could a threat get to you before you realize you need to employ deadly force?

i.e. how dog shit is your awareness and self-preservation instinct?

I have noticed most urban dwellers let their robbers walk right up to them, even making eye contact during the entire initial encounter, and still managed to get "surprised" when they are getting robbed/murdered.
>>
>>34358753
>thinly veiled "around blacks, never relax" thread
I approve, but i dont live in niggerville so i cant relate.
>>
File: personal-space-6-638.jpg (54KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
personal-space-6-638.jpg
54KB, 638x479px
>>
File: 1449288419691.png (2MB, 956x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1449288419691.png
2MB, 956x1200px
>>34358753
No one within 10 feet of me in any direction is not a perceived threat. PTSD is a helluva drug.
>>
>>34358766
Nice graph and all but as soon as someone "invades" that personal space, the average faggot doesn't do anything about the situation. The average urban dweller allows their personal space to get invaded while giving the invader a "sassy look".
>>
I'm rural, the only people that get close to me are the people in the aisles that pass me at Walmart
>>
>>34358799
Hahahahaha this so much desu famalamadingdong
>>
I check over my shoulder when walking down allys or when its dark. I go to school in north east milwaukee. Not a horrible area but not great.
>>
>>34360005
>I check over my shoulder
Meaningless if you don't plan on drawing on the threat. Women look over their shoulder too, but they don't do anything once the situation goes south.
>>
>>34360044
Im just looking for people coming up behind me. Not trying to be some tacitard
>>
head on a swivel just like they teach you in hockey practice
>>
>>34360179
And when they are within 10 feet? Are you going to risk that assault charge?
>>
File: pepenv.png (106KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pepenv.png
106KB, 2000x2000px
>>34358753
I will recognize a threat, look for printing weapons, but treat people the same as anyone. The guy at the gas station who waits for you to start pumping before approaching you and asking for $10? Yeah, I've got my eye on him. Same as the cold call guy who walks up and asks for money. Or the guy loitering outside the liquor store asking for 50 cents. I'm not going to draw on them, but I'm prepared to.

tell Joy Lane i said what's up
>>
>tfw I cannot stand to have someone walking behind me
>tfw I always sit in restaurants with my back against the wall so I can see everyone
>tfw I always grab a gun when someone rings my doorbell
>tfw panicking at night from every single bump or noise I hear as I'm trying to fall asleep
>tfw I must always be within 1 foot of a weapon at all times..even when taking a shit
>tfw alarms and locks on every door and window

You'll cowards don't even paranoid.

Probably doesn't help that I live in mini-Chicago and crime rates keep rising every year. And my house was broken into a few years ago.
>>
>>34360204
Obviously you can't mag dump someone who gets within 10 ft dummy
>>
>>34358753
>How close could a threat get to you before you realize you need to employ deadly force?
If I can extend my arms and you're in my space then you're too close. I used to wrestle and I don't like people getting too close to me because I was prob molested after practice. Also lived in NYC back in the day and just didn't want some crazy person stabbing me or pushing me onto the tracks. Link related nigga does a good job getting Silva to chill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OzYp9yCic0
>>
>>34361138
>Probably molested

Anon, if you were old enough to be on a wrestling team, you should know if you were molested or not.
>>
21 feet
Anymore then that and it's murder
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.