[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the real reason the gov doesnt want us to have full autos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_1358.png (478KB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1358.png
478KB, 2001x1125px
I honestly think its because if the government ever decides to take peoples property/land, they want the national guard/military to have an easy time killing the people who stand up and fight for whats theirs. The government wants a chokehold, and thus are highly homosexual.
>>
>>34357517
No mass ownership of area suppression and squad infantry support weapons........
>>
Its to reduce gun crime, you conspiritard. You dont need an AK15 to hunt, you'll just shoot your eye out anyway.
>>
Because the career politicians who eat caviar every night and have a squad of special forces around them and their family 24/7 shockingly know nothing about guns, or anything else for that matter, and yet they decide what we can do.

French style mass beheading Revolution when?
>>
>>34357557

the ones that don't know shit just want to ban everything

the ones that do know shit don't want peasants to have the ability to stand up to a modern military

this is also why certain ammo types are banned
>>
>>34357540
>need

SHALL
>>
>>34357602
>Memesters still post "shall not be infringed"
>When the ATF exists
More like "P-please l-let me have muh g-guns officer" lol
>>
>>34357557
Never, you're too busy fighting this horizontal civil war, "lefties" against "righties", that kikes keep pushing to protect themselves from the fury of the People reconciliating and kicking out the elites.
>>
>>34357540
I can't tell if this is bait or ironic bait
>>
>>34357517
you don't need full auto to hunt deer.
>>
>>34357794
and also
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1495865212957.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495865212957.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>34357602
>>34357646
NOT

>They think everything is a conspiracy rather than civilian ownership of military grade hardware being an intended check on government abuse of power or corruption.
>>
>>34357772
>AK15
It's clearly post ironic satirical bait.
>>
>>34357517
at first I came into this thread to call you a genius sarcastically, because this is exactly why they dont want us to have autos.
Then I noticed you might actually be a genius, because other people in this thread appear to be fucken retarded and think the 2A is about hunting. I'm sorry the world is like this OP.
>>
>>34357809
anon i.... I have so many questions...
and im not even sure I want the answers...
>>
>>34357517

The real reason?

Were there any other reasons beyond not trusting the unwashed masses and not wanting to be shot for being a corrupt lying politician?
>>
>>34357837
>implying that would happen anyway

when push comes to shove it's almost never a politician doing the shoving, they have to be elected.

it's usually a federal agency or local power fucking people over.
>>
File: p90 sexy.jpg (27KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
p90 sexy.jpg
27KB, 750x500px
They are worried we would over throw the system lords.
>>
>>34357827

This> >>34357809 is ""Art""
>>
File: guns-weapons-weird-7.jpg (17KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
guns-weapons-weird-7.jpg
17KB, 500x301px
>>34357809
INFRINGE
>>
>>34357517
>Whats the real reason the gov doesnt want us to have full autos?
Back in 1934 the reasoning behind the NFA was stopping gang crime. The reasoning for the Hughes' Amendment was as a poison pill for the FOPA.

There's nothing special going on here, it's just political bullshit as usual.
>>
>>34357794
You dont need a BMW to drive to walmart
>>
>>34357794
No, you need full auto to have a good time hunting deer
>>
It's simply not in their best interest for us to own any guns not just full auto, the goal is a to have a underclass of slaves while they the political elite and international capitalists sit at the top ruling over a one world government
>>
>>34357517
>they want the national guard/military to have an easy time killing the people who stand up and fight for whats theirs.
You're a dumbass
>>
>>34357794
You don't need an oven to cook, you don't need a fridge to keep food cold, and you don't need indoor plumbing to shower and dump ass.
>>
>>34357517
Because Chicago.
Man, I really hate Illinois and Chicago.
>>
File: 1497651051943.jpg (55KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497651051943.jpg
55KB, 720x1280px
>>34357802
>anything that is remotely infringing on my shitty leftist, nigger loving ideals belongs in /pol/ REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34357809
This always reminds me of Romulus and Remus.
>>
>>34358639
respectively
>fire pit
>cooling pot
>river
>>
>>34357517
Full auto or not, you don't stand a chance against armor or air power anyway.
Only once you've been reduced to living in caves and society is largely destroyed will FA be useful. But then, better a hunting rifle with longer killing range and take the spoils.
In a crisis, munitions will be the first thing to disappear for civvies.
>>
>>34357540
this

op go watch some movies or read books about USA in "roaring 20s"
>>
>>34358845
Semi-automatic or bolt action is the better choice for civilians. More control of the weapon and ammunition stock. If civilians were forced to fight on their own turf, it would be mostly guerilla warfare anyways, and though you want at least a few support weapons (machine guns), ammunition conservation is key/
>>
>>34357517
for the same reason the Mexican cartel doesn't want civilians in their areas from owning them
>>
>>34358845
>Full auto or not, you don't stand a chance against armor or air power anyway.

the government tells you this because it isn't true. Like the rabbit telling the wolf "please don't throw me into the briar patch!"

Its hard to call in JDAMs on people taking pot shots at you, when the troops family could be the ones next door
>>
>>34359086
When you are weak appear strong and all that.

How much heavy armor did they use to kill Dorner lol. Just terrified cops who shot everyone except their target and could only kill him by arsoning a building they had surrounded with superior numbers. and that was just one man
>>
>>34359002
I read guerilla warfare and instantly thought of /K/ommandos fighting for their land with nuggets and hiding in the trees like gooks
>>
>>34357821
Thanks anon, yeah i think the standard protocal on channel 4 is to disagree with people, but i guess some people just have their head up their vagina.
>>
>>34357517
Its not something as insidious as trying to prevent people from having them in case of civil war. Theyre not particularly useful and could be easily made if they were needed in that situation

The reason is simple. The government has power over you and will hold onto it as long as they are allowed to. They dont need a real reason, the law says its not allowed so the feds are happy to put that boot on your neck.
>>
>>34357794
>>34357802
>>
>>34359894
Good picture uncle Bubba! Mind if I save it?
>>
>>34359134
They had some shitty armoured cars iirc (like bearcats or whatever)
>>
>>34358845
I hate it when people use armor and air as an argument. I don't think the government wants to destroy its infrastructure over some rebelous group
>>
mass shooting would probably be easier
>>
File: 1492627457274.jpg (38KB, 338x414px) Image search: [Google]
1492627457274.jpg
38KB, 338x414px
I honestly think in that case it's just to prevent accidents. Full auto is mostly useless anyway in combat situation. Now burst fire is the real question, it's not anymore dangerous than semi-auto, and it's only useful for combat.
>>
>>34360682
No, it wouldn't.
>>34360713
And if that's the case they should ban motorcycle, I mean they're so much more dangerous and a car does the job fine right?
>>
File: even allah is disgusted.png (977KB, 595x845px) Image search: [Google]
even allah is disgusted.png
977KB, 595x845px
>>34357764
>the people will destroy the elites!
Marx was a faggot. There will always be elites in some sort of form no matter how many people you kill. The problem is idiology and ignorance. If more people took the time to give themselves an adequate education on political issues and had more time to worry about them, things would be different. Right now it's left vs right because it they're both blanket terms you mongoloid.

>le both parties are the same
they're both structured the same but the Left vs Right paradigm IS NOT THE SAME.

Basically Gary Johnson will never win, you can slit your wrists now
>>
>>34361379
>Gary Johnson will never win
Good, maybe we'll get someone who knows what Aleppo is and doesn't throw guns in the garbage.
>>
As others have mentioned its all history.

full auto Tommy guns were a thing and they thought banning them would solve the issue. They weren't wrong, it has ultimately stopped the issue of full autos being used in crimes, it was just completely unconstitutional.

The only reason it probably wont change any time soon is becuase the general populous ignorantly sees no reason for the the NFA to be repealed.
>>
>>34357517
It's obviously just to quickly and easily reduce gun deaths.

You said it yourself, you believe full retard is more effective than semi automatic fire, so their reasoning is that it's way easier to abuse and doesn't serve as much a purpose.

I disagree, but I have no trouble seeing why they think that way.
>>
>>34361282
I think it would actually if you are in a place with confined area with a lot of people you will probably kill more with an full auto since you can fire more rounds before people start noticing and I have no idea what I am talking about but I kinda feel that is the reason for why full autos is banned. People think that they are scary
>>
>>34361406
Gary Johnson is a cuck that's for open borders.
Fuck him and his love for low iq welfare leeching spics.
>>
File: x.jpg (20KB, 400x510px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
20KB, 400x510px
>>34357517
It's because the people in charge have no idea about firearms. They don't know that full auto makes you less effective at any reasonable engagement distance. The only time full auto shines is in close quarters fuck-you ranges, or with properly set up machine guns for suppressing fire or area denial.

BUT, in the mind of democrats, liberals, and all others in our government who have not-a-fucking-clue about firearms, full auto means that you have a greater amount of ammunition downrange which therefore means that you are more lethal. If you know jack shit about firearms, you know that that last part is not true.

To conclude, there's no reason why a citizen shouldn't be able to pay their $200 cuck stamp and buy a fully automatic weapon.
>>
>People thinking the average american isn't a brainwashed dumb as a brick piece of shit who would ever, even with full autos, be able to stand to it's own military.

lol'ing
>>
>>34361566
>not being for open borders
Why don't you support our values, you traitorous scum?
>>
File: pepe disguested.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe disguested.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>>34357517
>The US population raises up against the government
>the government responds by sending UCAVs and just shelling the rebel controlled territories with artillery
>the rebels get BTFO with only dealing limited casualties on the government forces because their 300 meter range slavshit AKs are 30km away from the closest government force that's shelling them

B-b-but a-at least w-we have full auto!!!!
>>
>>34361677
>thinking this is actually how it would happen

Goodness are the complexities of war and how it goes down just lost on dumbass motherfuckers like yourself?
If this isnt even happening with ISIS in the middle east why on earth would it happen with The US' own citizens?
>>
>>34361509
The MG registry should be reopened on a quota system, say 1000 MGs per year with a nonquota counting amnesty to convert all dealer sample guns to tranferrable MGs.
>>
>>34357517
Because in the 30s bank robbers were heavily outgunning police so they regulated FA, SBRs, and SBSs. Then in the 80s they closed the registry because politics. There is no grand conspiracy against fully automatic firearms.
>>
>>34361671
>Our values

as if that means shit, also if you are referring to American values how is that in any way American?
>>
>>34361715
I would be in favor of any roll back, as that would certainly shoot the prices back down and make them affordable for the average law abiding citizen and allow for normies like myself to be able to enjoy full auto.
>>
>>34361733
>also if you are referring to American values how is that in any way American?
You are such an un-American piece of shit. If the borders weren't open up until fairly recently, you probably wouldn't be here.
>>
>>34361760

troll gtfo
>>
>>34361779
Un-American dipshit get the fuck out of my country.
>>
>>34361677
>what is Guerrilla warfare

hey man, ask yourself: how well did artillery work in vietnam?
>>
>>34357517
Because they want to maintain a distinction between military and civilian small arms. It has to do with a state of mind regarding their ownership. Grazing fire, bursting into rooms etc
>>
>>34361808
I guess you missed the part where until recently immigration has very restricted and almost entirely came from northern europe. Actually what am I even doing responding to bait.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.