[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-lethal self defense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ASP.jpg (88KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
ASP.jpg
88KB, 450x450px
I almost got beaten or possibly killed the other day while drinking. I can't legally carry a gun while "intoxicated" (aka blowing anything but a 0 in my state)

What is the best non-firearm to carry? I have an ASP 21" but it's fuckhuge. I usually carry a folding knife and flashlight, maybe some pepper spray, but i'd like a contact weapon that's not a knife.

I am not trained in hand to hand combat and i'm a skinny dyel
>>
>>34356752
Keep a man purse on hand. Then get one of those batons and a pepper spray can. LED Maglites are fantastic for blinding people, and make a decent backup club.

Always keep around a bit of pocket sand.
>>
>>34356752
I carry a stun gun. Had a pepper spray, but it's on/off got kinda jumbled in my pocket, so didn't quite wanna rely on that.

Sometimes you just wanna incapacitate a nigga, not kill him.
>>
>>34356752

Just get a smaller asp.
>>
>>34356833
You do?
>>
>>34356871
But isn't that easier to get taken from me by a big guy than a knife?
>>
>>34356752
>fuck knives

padlock in a sock

Ready made excuse: "just coming back/going to gym"
>>
>>34356897
theyre 35 dollars here and once youre over the age of 17 you can legally carry them without any paperwork in louisiana. not that anon though. I have one. it feels like getting stabbed without being stabbed. real shit
>>
>>34356914

If you got an asp, you now got longer reach. With barely any training a asp is great for close quarters fighting, specially seeing it can easily break arms, legs, etc, just aim for the joints. Depending how one carries it, you can get pretty good with drawing, extending and hitting all in one motion. Also a asp has a less lethal means of self defense, if needed, just crack some one in the head and it can easily kill them.

When I was working at a hospital as a security fag, we had a guy pull a knife when we were responding to a code grey. Within a second a co worker deployed his asp, hit the guy in the face. Broke the guys jaw, part of his cheek, knocked out multiple teeth with one hit, the guy was out cold.

Co worker got fired, cause he didn't get certified, so he was "Illegally" carrying it.
>>
>>34356752
I'd rather carry than drink
If you'd rather drink than carry, it's your suicide
>>
>>34356922
n-n-niggers?
>>
Stick with the Prod.
Prod with the Prod.
>>
>>34357353
We trained with them in the military, if your idiot coworker had been trained in its use he would have known that you don't use an ASP on someone's fucking head, he's real lucky he didn't kill the guy. If you hit someone in the side of the neck hard enough they'll be dead before they hit the ground.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.