[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rage Inducing /k/ Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Rage Even In Death.jpg (15KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
Rage Even In Death.jpg
15KB, 600x583px
So /k/ my father and I were talking last week during father's day and told me a rage inducing story about his family's gun collection.

>Family is from German immigrants, settled in America sometime in the mid 1800's
>Come from a gun collecting family, starting with my German immigrants
>Family collections have been passed on throughout the generations, increasing in size through each generation
>My great grandfather had amassed a sizeable collection by the time my father was 17
>Collection included weapons from the 1800's and 1900's such as: a couple of Colt SAA, pair of Derringers with pearl handles, collection of around 10 shotguns including over unders, and an assortment of 20 rifles
>Collection even included of a WW2 Luger brought over by my father's uncle and his 1911, which was inherited after he killed himself shortly after the war
>A little while after my father turned 17 his dad was killed in a car accident
>His grandfather died about 6 months after
>Collection was then given over to my father's grandmother, who would give it to my father when he turned 21 or when she passed away, whatever came first
>My father's grandmother soon was diagnosed with Alzheimers and refused to leave her house, so my family hired a caregiver to watch over her until she passed away
>Caregiver exploited my father's grandmother, and proceed to rob her house including my great grandfather's entire gun collection, while my grandmother was oblivious due to her disease
>Pawned everything off when my family finally figured out

Shit feels real bad man, surprising on how shitty people can be to others
>>
Dude awesome
>>
>tfw the lady taking care of your mom embezzled a quarter million dollars plus and got away scot free

The lesson here being never to get old.
>>
>>34353887
this
it's better to burn out than to fade away
my my, hey hey
>>
>>34353771
Are you the same guy or related to the guy that shot at a robber naked with a Luger whilst yelling in German?
>>
File: 20150824_001802.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20150824_001802.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>grandpa is a ww2 vet
>had a Japanese officer sword, luger, and Japanese battle flag
>gave away the sword to his brothers friend
>sold the luger to a plumber
>sold the battle flag

I know you needed the money grandpa but damn. Atleast he kept pic related
>>
>>34353933
Goddamit, I love that mothertuckin tune. I'll give you a +1 buddy
>>
>>34353771
I have a similar story except its not as expensive.
>grandfather diagnosed with cancer
>had nothing left after his wife died except his colt from Korea, a Nazi dagger, and his pinky rings
>he had a nurse take care of him
>nurse took it all
>didnt realize it until he died
feels bad man
>>
>>34353771
>mom's family also German immigrants in Kansas
>by all accounts they were marxist refugees after the failed German revolution
>Big extended family on a farm in Kansas
>Grandpa marries my grandma young, his family hates her because she's not catholic
>grandma becomes a kinda trashy slut hippie type, divorces Grandpa, leaves mom and siblings with grandpa
>greatest guy on earth, super kind but his family is like evil, hates my mom
>fast forward, Grandpa dies in 2001 after a long disease, leaving a 35 gun collection including WW2 1911's, derringers, and a shit ton of rifles and shotguns including a fucking FAL
>I'm a legit child, too young to do anything, dad is away on work while she goes over the inheritance at the farm house
>fucking evil family sweet talked her, tells her he would want them to have come of the guns
>mom is bad at negotiations, isn't into guns (dad is) so she relents
>gives away 16 guns, including MY FUCKING FAL
>they literally never talk to us again after they get what they want, won't answer the phone and won't let us visit

They also took a solid gold pocket watch that was specifically for me in my grandpas will. Somehow they got the only copy and have been hiding it. And that's why I fucking hate farm people and corn-niggers
>>
File: 1488678609954.jpg (57KB, 554x527px) Image search: [Google]
1488678609954.jpg
57KB, 554x527px
>>34353771
>Granpa fought in Korea
>Not proud of what he did but proud he served his county nonetheless
>Has amassed a large collection of guns
>His favorite, and only, hobby
>Brother is a fucking sexually deviant retard
>Jerks it everyday, fucks internet whores and his girlfriend
>Gf breaks up with him over his sexual retardation
>He sends pic of one of grandpa's gun closets to her saying he's going to kill himself
>Gf freaks calls cops
>Governor Brown shows up to take his guns (FUCKING CA)
>Four shotguns, two ithicas a Mossberg and some other, a .308 bolt, a .22 semi, a 30-30 levergat a WW1 STEYR a ruski SKS and 3 handguns a 1911 a Glock and a p226 all taken.
>Granpa has to petition for his guns back.
>PETITION
>He told me there's a chance he won't get em back
>Brother doesn't give a shit that they're gone or that Grandpa is sad.
I wish he did kill himself.
>>
File: 1492728035183.jpg (184KB, 794x794px) Image search: [Google]
1492728035183.jpg
184KB, 794x794px
>>34353771
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THREAD THEME https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSlsHx7mQXU

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1487229652514.png (9KB, 429x431px) Image search: [Google]
1487229652514.png
9KB, 429x431px
>>34353887
nice one

>>34353933
also nice
>>
>>34353771
>Pawned everything off when my family finally figured out
call the cops and get them back
>>
Yall niggers realize revenge is easy right?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.