[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/meg/ - Military Enlistment General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 39

File: 139483627938.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563KB, 569x802px
CIA Edition

>Discord
I tried the "new" link, still broken

>IRC Channel
>implying anyone uses IRC
#MEG on Freenode
If you're on mobile look up AndroIRC for the app. Any questions, ask in the thread to get you set up.

Resources:

>Armyranger.com
For Ranger info, obviously.

>http://www.sealswcc.com/
SEAL/SWCC site with videos and fitness plans and a forum

>Shadowspear.com
All around SOF website. Great info and run by former/active members of every SOF unit. Mentor program. Also has forums for international SOF.

>Professionalsoldiers.com
For all Army SF info.

>http://www.corpsman.com
For Navy Corpsman info.

>http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?115180-MARSOC-Force-Recon
This is an all-inclusive thread for MARSOC/Force Recon stuff. Good site for Marines info too.

>http://www.uscg.org
For Coast Guard info. Good site, lots of vets able to answer questions.

>www.defencejobs.gov.au/
For info on the Australian Defense Force, and how you can shitpost on the world stage.

>https://www.airwarriors.com/community/
Naval Aviator forum with info on Navy OCS as well

Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
http://pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga

>Should I go Navy Enlisted Nuke???
No.
tl;dr: Long hard school, to do shitty work, and the job prospects are a lie.

Which branch are you enlisting/enlisted/considering?
http://strawpoll.me/4671253
>>
Oh yeah, this screencap will be going in the sticky under the Nuke thing.

http://i.imgur.com/FZ0Q9q4.png
>>
>>34348745
does that also apply to nupoc? if i'm the one riding people's asses that's fine.
>>
>>34349087
I'm not sure, as I don't know any nuke officers and not a ton of people do it.

We generally get the:
>I got an 85 on the ASVAB and my recruiter said I'm qualified to be a Nuke which is super cool and I can get a $100k job after 6 years

Sorry, not even joking but reddit might be a better resource.
>>
>>34349120
I was just curious since I'm visiting San Diego in a couple weeks to tour a ship and sub. I've also already submitted a packet for NA/NFO so this is strictly a last resort.
>>
>>34348733
Discord link?
>>
File: tacp.jpg (145KB, 600x902px) Image search: [Google]
tacp.jpg
145KB, 600x902px
Thoughts on TACP?
>>
>>34348733
https://discord.gg/ZJPxxTj
DISCORD LINK
>DISCORD LINK
DISCORD LINK
>>
do they still use paintball rounds?
>>
I'm 24, and want to join the muhreens. I'm I too old for the 0300 mos to be worthwhile?
>>
>>34350411
What makes you think that
>>
Are there good civilian jobs for AF aircraft maintenance?

Is it worth 4-6 years of 12 hour shifts?
>>
File: military services.jpg (91KB, 567x337px) Image search: [Google]
military services.jpg
91KB, 567x337px
Which enlisted corps is most treated like small babies?

i.e. not yelled at but calmly asked to comply with instructions or promises of new holiday parties. Or offered treats for completing the most basic tasks.
>>
>>34350491
Seems like it would be just like Nuke.

No growth in the Nuke industry = shit ton of potential employees for a very small amount of additional jobs.

Have you seen any growth in the aircraft industry?
>>
>>34350535
1. Air Force
2. Navy
(power gap)
3. Army
4. Marine Corps

Not listed because not DoD: Coast Guard
>>
>>34350546
The only "growing" airlines are in Asia. If you are an aircrew cuck, get an additional skill besides your maintenance.
>>
>>34348745

If I remember correctly you are Cyber Transport Systems in the Air Force. Throughout my process for far I have benefited from your advice in your contributions to these MEG threads. Thank you.

As for me, i'm in DEP, booked a job for Cyber Transport and i'm leaving end of August. Id like to ask a bunch of questions pertinent to the job and training:

What should I do now to prepare?

I hear I must pas Sec+ in tech school, will I be tested on or trained in material on A+ or Net+?

If not, after receiving my Sec+, is it worth to go "backward" and get an A+ or Net+?

What is Tech School like? Any tips to be successful there?

Whats the Keesler AFB like? What's around to do in my free time?

What is a typical day at work like? Any tips to be successful at my job once I get to my base?

What other certs or training is available after tech school? Which would you recommend and in what order?

How do I set myself up for a successful civilian career? Whats the job market look like for someone getting out of a 4 year enlistment in cyber transport?

Whats the lowdown on security clearance?

Apparently this job is at every base. How do I maximize the chance of getting the base I want? What bases do I want? Which one should I avoid?
>>
>>34350556
>>34350535
When I was in the Army they didn't offer me any treats or nice parties unfortunately. I'd recommend the Air Force and maybe Navy. Or just be a small town police or firefighter where you can have all the parties and treats you want.
>>
Asked in the discord but it was a swing and a miss so I'll try here.

Can anyone USAF give me a rundown on Computer Systems Programming and what the workload is like? I've got about 60~ college credits in computer science (college got too expensive) that Id like to put to use. Is that the best place for me as enlisted?
>>
Anyone here from the French foreign legion? Been wanting to hear stories about training that aren't from a documentary
>>
>>34350687
Hey man, glad to see thing are working out. Have fun in boot camp, it's gonna be fuckin hot there in September/October.

>What should I do now to prepare?
For bootcamp: make sure you're good on PT. Assuming you don't fail at everything or assault someone, PT is the only thing that will keep you from leaving.
For tech school: Get, or study for Sec+ now, if you have the money. You can pass the school houses, but if you fail Sec+ it's for nothing.

>I hear I must pas Sec+ in tech school, will I be tested on or trained in material on A+ or Net+?
>If not, after receiving my Sec+, is it worth to go "backward" and get an A+ or Net+?
So the curriculum has changed a little bit since I was there, now that RF systems and Cyber Trans are getting to merge. We use a Net+ book for some blocks, but we don't take an actual Net+ test.
Once you get to your 1st base and complete your CDCs, you'll have time to work on certs. You want to focus in the CCNA - CCNP realm, since they are generally viewed as higher level than the compTIA certs.

>What is Tech School like? Any tips to be successful there?
It's objectively kind of shit, but it will feel 100x better than boot camp. It's like a combination of boot camp, high school, and actual military work.
Put in 30 min a day studying, just so you get the habit in. Crank that up to 3hrs during Sec+. Keep your PT up, it's easy to get fat there. Take caffeine pills from wal-mart instead of spending $4/day on energy drinks.
Try not to fuck the squadron ho, but if you must, get STD tested (it's free).
I'll ask our new guys, but I think they're still letting you bring in laptops, since all the coursework is digital. Load up some reading material on yours for when class gets hella boring.
Plan to be there 6mo, if you get out earlier, it's a treat.

>Whats the Keesler AFB like? What's around to do in my free time?
Hot and sticky, though it looks like you'll probably be there during the cool season, so it won't be too bad.

(cont)
>>
>>34350687
>>34351192
>Whats the Keesler AFB like? What's around to do in my free time?
Things to do:
>Great, cheap on base golf course if you're into that
>Everyone hangs out at mugshots or the vape shop off the pass rd gate
>Go to government blvd in ocean springs if you're 21, great bar experience
>Go sample the southern food
>Like 4 casios are right off base, excellent buffet
>Baseball stadium right off base
>If you're the beach type, go to ocean springs. Much nicer beach than biloxi
>People play sports on base all the time, basketball behind the dorms and soccer/football in the center of the triangle
>On base garage if you like to work on cars
>Fuck with the admin/personnel hoes

Really most of the shittyness is from the fucking hurricane/tornados and the training wing making your life hard.

>What is a typical day at work like? Any tips to be successful at my job once I get to my base?
It totally depends on what type of unit you get assigned to. Our AFSC can be assigned to a ton of different places. Most places work a 7-4 with on call. Some are 24 hr ops.
Get your CDCs done ASAP, and make an effort to become the "go to" guy. Just actively learn as much as you can, that really puts you ahead.

>What other certs or training is available after tech school? Which would you recommend and in what order?
I kinda answered this earlier, CCNA, CCNP, and then from there whatever interests you. I would recommend getting some college in too... you get $4500/yr for classes.

>How do I set myself up for a successful civilian career? Whats the job market look like for someone getting out of a 4 year enlistment in cyber transport?
If you don't fuck around, get your certs, knock out some school, and then take a year and complete your BS, you'll be 100% employable.
If you're not too particular where you live, a contracting company will pick you up with your clearance.
>>
>>34350687
>>34351198
>Whats the lowdown on security clearance?
Everyone holds a TS, some places require SCI. Just be straightforward with the interviewer and you shouldn't have a problem. Clearances are super backed up right now, so don't be suprised if you don't get it for upwards of a year.

>Apparently this job is at every base. How do I maximize the chance of getting the base I want? What bases do I want? Which one should I avoid?
LOL, welcome to the AFPC assignment game. There's not a ton that you can do, but you will build your dream sheet before your orders get cut (made).
Put the base you want as #1. Stack the rest of the list with bases you want. You will also have the opportunity to trade assignments in tech school, with some stipulations.
Bases you probably don't want:
>Barksdale
>Offut
>Minot
>Grand Forks
>Altus
>Cannon
>Creech
>Holloman

Just think of places you'd like to go, and stack the list with bases. Colorado was last on my list, and here at Peterson I sit.
If I had not put CO down, and just stuck the 2 bases I was focused on in, they would take it as I don't care and send me to the aforementioned places.

For the future, since I'm not always in these threads, you can PM me on plebbit as "Sus_Buss".
>>
>>34350996
If you can get the job, do it.
It's very rare for that AFSC to be offered.

Otherwise try for 3d0x2 cyber system ops or 3d1x2 cyber transport.
>>
Graduated in two years with a BS in International Relations, 3.0 GPA. I'm thinking about trying for OTS in the Air Force. Took a sample AFOQT, got an 85% (highest was my Verbal score which was 92, lowest was Pilot with 80).
I'm trying to find the MOS that will best transfer into a secure civvie job after my 4/8, what I heard was best was something in Intel. Would something like CSO or ABM be good to pursue instead? Security clearance for Intel worries me because I smoked pot a handful of times in college.
Also I've heard Officer is somewhat difficult for a civvie to get into, and I'm not opposed to going enlisted. My only concern is my wife, who is willing to travel anywhere with me (she's a teacher). As enlisted are you allowed to live on base with your family? I know officers are.
Thanks
>>
https://discord.gg/uhzExrQ
>>
How does one become a Marine Paratrooper?
>>
>>34351340
Recon or MARSOC are the only ones who take jump school in the Marines I think
>>
>>34350451
Assuming I left for boot tomorrow, I'd be getting out at 28 with little more than being able to say I played with guns and got "leadership experience."
>>
>>34351192
>>34351198
>>34351204
Thanks for all those answers. Not the guy you replied to, but I'm hoping to go in very soon as a 3D0X2, except in the ANG instead of active duty. My understanding is that 3D0X2 is basically sysadmin work, but what's 3D1X2 like? Also, how much security work is there in each (i.e. is protecting systems part of either job)? Finally, do you know what the chances are like for getting a TS clearance? I have nothing in my background that would disqualify me to my knowledge, just a couple minor traffic tickets and I have pretty good credit, but I'm poor. Do people get denied often?
>>
>>34350535
Most coddled: Air Force. There's a stereotype of Airmen being weak, spoiled children and their basic training does nothing to disprove it.

Least coddled: Marine Corps. "Oh you won't eat that glass? Guess you just don't have what it takes to be a MARINE!"
>>
>>34351387
What do you want to do in civvy life?
>>
>>34350535
Marine Corps: dumb, but strong.
Air Force: smart, but weak.
Navy: flaming gay.
Coast Guard: irrelevant.

What's the Army stereotype?
>>
>>34351475
>What's the Army stereotype?
Absolutely perfect. Both smart and strong. The only relevant branch.
>>
>>34351475
Not stronk enough to go Marines
>>
>>34351470
Anything that pays the bills really. I'm a real simple guy. I don't ask for much in life.
>>
>>34351613
Go Army if you want to learn so good trades for when you get out.
>>
>>34351475
>Air Force: smart, but weak.

This is wrong. Joint environments constantly have both Army and Navy ahead of the USAF in terms of IQ
>>
>>34351655
It's a stereotype. Doesn't mean it has to be 100% true.
>>
>>34348733
Jesus, this makes me feel a lot better about using my spoiler high asvab score to join the Army instead of going nuke. Even though I got fucked into a 11C slot instead of being a bing bong.
>>
>>34351718
Meant to say SPOOPER HIGH
>>
>>34351630
That's the thing though, I don't know from personal experience, but all the guys that I know that were in the army say it was fun, all the guys in the corps said it sucked, but it was awesome. I want the challenge over anything else.
>>
>>34351655
Wh-what about marines?
>>
>>34351874
Any military branch is going to be a challenge though, so it's not like the Marines are the only one that can offer that. Add stuff on your contract like RASP and jump school for the Army for a better challenge. Then you can get your challenge, while also being in an MOS that you like and also helps give you good experience for the civvie world.
>>
File: 1495070139001.png (35KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
1495070139001.png
35KB, 500x472px
how do i get out of the military after ive already joined someone please tell me there's a way
>>
>>34352352
Have you gone to boot camp yet?
>>
>>34350491
I went to aeronautics school as a civilian and we had a lot of AF maintenance vets there getting their A&P license (I guess you can't get it in the military?) 2 years of easy as fuck classes, the GI Bill covers it all, then most of them got picked up with really good salaries working on planes. Two of them went to work for Lockheed Martin right after graduation.
>>
>>34352352
You finish your contract and stop being a little bitch. You probably just went to meps for the first time and are already wearing a fucking vet hat.
>>
File: 1386219231153.jpg (122KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1386219231153.jpg
122KB, 668x712px
What if the Nuke copypasta is just Chinese mindfuckery that they're trying to get spread across the entire internet so that eventually our nuclear submarines won't have sufficient manpower on them
>>
File: IMG_1437.jpg (24KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1437.jpg
24KB, 640x358px
Got a 99 asvab score with 139 gt score. Also hold a bachelors degree.

Enlisted 11x for 2 years.

Rate how retarded
>>
>>34352807
Follow your dreams
o
l
l
o
w

y
o
u
r

d
r
e
a
m
s
>>
File: 1476065370996.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476065370996.png
21KB, 657x527px
What are your physical stats at guys

12:40 1.5 Mile
74 Sit ups
6 Pull ups

5'7", 182 lbs.
>>
>>34352897
5'7" 160lbs
11:00 1.5mil
105 curlups
65 pushups
>>
File: IMG_2513.jpg (85KB, 950x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2513.jpg
85KB, 950x707px
>>34352352
finish your contract if you want a future and have a spine. Fail your next few physical tests if you're a bitch or do some drugs if you are a degenerate and want to get out ASAP with a dishonorable

the best course of action for you is pic related
>>
>>34352807
>2 years

Youre very retarded because you won't be eligible for most benefits when you get out faggot.
>>
>>34352897
can't run due to permafucked legs
do 400 crunches/day
100 pushups/day
can do 1 arm pullups front, back of head, either arm/hand position
5'6"

I look like a chimpanzee walking
>>
>>34353069

Failing PT and drug tests are both usually honorable discharges that let you keep any benefits you've earned so far.

>Dishonorable

Only really given out for murderers and rapists, usually in conjunction with jail time.
>>
File: f35helm.jpg (87KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
f35helm.jpg
87KB, 900x600px
So, you guys wanna speculate on enlisting in the corps? That is, the space corps. You know, the one relevant to American military dominance?
>>
>>34351953
Usually prone to autistic butt frustration. The one most likely to wrote edgy shit on bathroom walls.
>>
>>34351655
Source required

>>34353302
If they move CYBERCOM over to the space corps (like they should) I'll find myself there soon enough.

>>34352352
Fail PT tests, it won't exactly be quick or easy, but you'll be gone soon. You'll also keep your benefits.
Or just suck it up for the next 3 to 1 years (you didn't sign 6, did you?) and get out with a healthy savings and full GI Bill.

>>34351432
3D0X2 is sysadmin, 3D1X2 is net admin, or circuit maintenance, or tactical comm, or modular radar control, depending on what your assignment is.
There's security work in the form of implementing DISA's STIGs (look them up), but a lot of that is performed at the NOSCs (think control centers).
People don't often get denied unless there's some sort of real criminal background or foreign ties.

>As enlisted are you allowed to live on base with your family?
If you're married, yes you get a house. In most places, you can elect to get BAH instead, which is an untaxed allowance to find your own housing.
Living on base generally isn't preferred to living off base, for various reasons. Here's a calculator to give an idea of what BAH would be.
http://www.defensetravel.dod.mil/site/bahCalc.cfm
>>
>>34353477

I'm trying for 1C2X1, but when the time comes I'll commission into whatever I need to in order to make the move.

I've got a hunch that 11EX is going to partition in that direction. Space pilot mang. Space. Pilot. Or whatever I have to do to get in.
>>
>>34353302

What color do you think the uniforms will be?
>>
>>34350535
I'll take the ol' bait today.

>i.e. not yelled at but calmly asked to comply with instructions
Sounds like a functional work center, and not a tyrant herding retards.

>promises of new holiday parties
Nobody actually wants to go to the mandatory fun, so try again.

>Or offered treats for completing the most basic tasks.
Sounds like the marines, since it's usually not necessary to resort to animal training tactics on human beings.

>>34351447
Air Force:
>How can we do this better? Let's take this up the chain and see if things can get fixed

Marines:
>Did you just fucking question me?? A SERGEANT in the MARINE CORPS? Holy fuck boot, push 50 right now and you're mopping the barracks tonight, twice.

I wonder what's more effective?
>>
File: zaft uniform.jpg (37KB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
zaft uniform.jpg
37KB, 400x333px
>>34353541

I'm hoping for red dress uniforms. Because the Space Corps needs style more than camo.
>>
>>34353302
dont hold your breath. as much as I want to be a SPES MEHREEN its just gonna be Air Force lite
>>
>>34353619

Maybe not on the Officer end, they'll probably be the ones piloting the experimental platforms and shuttle missions, as well as operating the limited facilities we'll have up there. When we get a full on space station going though, well, imagine getting deployed to orbit.
>>
File: sethmacfarlanisafag.gif (489KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sethmacfarlanisafag.gif
489KB, 500x375px
Submitted a packet for 31D with an Army recruiter, results expected any day possibly Monday but either way likely next week. Just waiting to see if I'm going to actually have a future. The anxiety is driving my upside the wall
>>
>>34352807
Retarded on three counts

>Useless MOS for finding civi work
>2 year contract, no full benefits
>Won't even be able to get your Jihad on because it's peace time

wtf were you thinking?
>>
>>34353592
>Air Force
>How can we do this better?

Proceeds to not do anything until something gets completely fucked and command comes screaming.

Fix'd that for you
>>
>>34353516

Wantsnto be a CCT/ STO and posts on 4 Chan
>>
Anyone else just really want another war
>>
>>34353876

Of course. I doubt I'll have much time for this place later on though.
>>
>>34353874
The Air Force mantra: Someone else will fix it.
>>
>>34353874
>>34353984

>when the mere existence of the Air Force is catastrophically triggering to some people
>>
>>34353876

How are those things incompatible?
>>
Do minorities, in particular Native Americans get any better chances in way of waivers, or general treatment within the military?
I hear about blacks being treated great, but then I had to wonder further.
>>
>>34355656
Nicholas Cage and Christian Slater protect you in a warzone
>>
>>34355656
Where did you hear that bullshit from?
>>
>>34356156

If I were to guess he heard it from a Right-wing echo chamber and now thinks that his supposed 1/30 native american heritage is a ticket to ride. Truth, I don't even know what to say to these people.
>>
File: 1406862941647.jpg (150KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1406862941647.jpg
150KB, 500x500px
>>34356156
/k/ is where I heard the bullshit.
Mostly shit like US military blacks not getting punished equally, more favorable quotas for various things.
I'm half Native, so it got me wondering.
>>
>>34356305
That's entirely bullshit. Stop believing retarded shit. Fuck.
>>
>>34356305

>anyone not getting punished in the military ever
>quotas in the military

Kek. You picked this up a lo of places.
>>
File: received_1254292757995775.png (186KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
received_1254292757995775.png
186KB, 500x371px
How difficult is it to be Security Forces in the Air Force?

I want to be a police officer when I'm out, is it worth doing this MOS for this civilian career?
>>
File: ohgod.png (1MB, 1410x585px) Image search: [Google]
ohgod.png
1MB, 1410x585px
>>34353302
>>34353619
>>34353638
>first recruits in Space Corps show up to Space Combat Training, not knowing what to expect
>fully suited astronaut walks out to greet the pioneering space troops in the newest branch of the armed forces
>muffled "Hey there recruits" from inside the suit
>the astronaut raises his visor
>it's Sergeant Major Mike Vining
>>
>>34352897
7:58 1.5 mile
81 Sit-ups
17 pull ups

6"1 195lbs

Not actually enlisted atm but I'm going to join the British Army asap as an ammunition technician.
>>
File: 1470192897164.png (377KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1470192897164.png
377KB, 657x527px
How do you qualify for an exchange program? I know that the British Paras and 82nd Airborne do that, but what exactly is the process to go?
>>
>>34357575
Police departments don't hire military police. Call a fucking police department and ask what they look for, you silly fuck.
>>
>>34358666
Common myth. I've also heard they don't like hiring anything combat arms because of lethal holds people might learn. There are also still departments that probably don't like hiring niggers. They are all retarded generalizations.
>>
File: military seals.png (548KB, 714x466px) Image search: [Google]
military seals.png
548KB, 714x466px
I want:

-To be an adult male whose career revolves around holiday parties and zany/fun after work activities
-To be surrounded by sassy fat women and men with Brittney Spears-style voice cracks
-To get commendations for lying about my training and barely being able to do my job
-To have a waiver for everything so that my physical training amounts to a "walk test" I do once a year

Which branch would help me reach this dream? I love lattes.
>>
>>34359794
Army 75 series.

>Career revolves around holiday parties:
>Sassy fat women:
>Barely being able to do my job:
>Waiver for everything so that my physical training amounts to a "walk test":
>I love lattes:
http://nypost.com/2016/10/11/the-us-army-is-the-fattest-branch-of-the-military/
>>
>>34357575
It's generally a pretty terrible career field, but if you're looking to be a police officer than it might not be a bad choice.

4 yrs SecFo (yes I said it), and then free college to get your BS would ensure you a job as a police officer.
>>
If I were to become a SARC in the navy, would I realistically be used to do anything in the field in the near future? I know it's peacetime but i don't know the capacity recon/MARSOC is currently being used in.
>>
How do I become a counterintelligence agent?
>>
Is killing people fun?
>>
>>34360250
It's not an entry level job, and I think you have to be in an intelligence field already. I'm not sure the specifics, but I know that if you pass it's automatic promotion to E-5 though
>>
File: airmen OSI air force.jpg (106KB, 792x864px) Image search: [Google]
airmen OSI air force.jpg
106KB, 792x864px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>34360328
Did they seriously fucking print this? What every happened to 'see something, say something?'
>>
>>34360290
What about on the civie side?
>>
>>34360431
0132 series is the civi equivi
>>
>>34360431
I have no clue, I'm not counter intelligence. I'd imagine you'll need a security clearance (which almost everyone get's from being in the military) and some sort of experience in counter intelligence.
>>
>>34360012

>75 Series

Has not existed in a long time. Swing and a miss...
>>
>>34360328
>allowing whiny mutant airfucks into your personal life to begin with
Anyone who gets fucked by these airfags deserved it. Leave work at work.
>>
USAA good insurance or Geico
>>
File: A Few Good Men.jpg (480KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
A Few Good Men.jpg
480KB, 1600x1200px
How hard is it to learn rifle drills?

Should I start trying to learn them as a civvie or would I be better off just waiting until boot camp?
>>
>>34361253
if anything just make sure you know how to clean an M4 and know how to shoot comfortably from an accepted crouching position, nothing else you can learn now is gonna matter much and if you show up pretending you know more than the guy teaching you you're just gonna get shat on harder
>>
>>34360846
USAA is god tier in terms of age 18-25 rates, and their banking is as good as online gets. Paying ~350 per year for my 2012 camry which has been in 2 accidents at my fault, no price increases due to the fender benders

one of the few actual exclusive benefits to being former military is USAA related things
>>
>>34360607
It's been a long time since I ever had to deal with one.

Just looked it up, and the article about the 42 series literally features a sassy black woman as the photo.
https://www.thebalance.com/42a-human-resources-specialist-3346020
>>
>>34360328
>AF Times
>worth the paper it's printed on
>>
File: no_earpro?.jpg (6KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
no_earpro?.jpg
6KB, 274x184px
I have always wondered, do the army or marines or any of the special forces ever use earpro? Shooting .556 and any pistol often like during a firefight or just daily training with out earpro would result in deafness, right?

>Please help me out here, y'all
>>
File: 1490500014005.jpg (68KB, 593x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490500014005.jpg
68KB, 593x600px
>>34360328
Air Force OSI is mainly ATF-tier attempts to plant evidence or attempts to get retards into compromising situations so OSI can look like it does something of note.

If you meet an airfag that's a little too friendly, they are OSI. And fairly incompetent at their job.

Have a roach
>>
>>34362418

Ear protection is mandatory during training. The military used to pay out shittons of money for hearing loss, but now they just issue everyone basic hearing protection and say "if you don't use it, don't expect us to pay for your fucked up ears". You can get unlimited cheap earpro (reusable rubber plugs or one-time use foam plugs), but some frequent shooters get better off-the-shelf stuff.
>>
Has anyone done Counter Intelligence, and can tell me what it's like?
>>
>>34362540
what about when you're deployed? Is earpro built into helmets?
>>
Former JROTC 1SG here. Reporting to OSUT in two weeks. My recruiter said due to my experience I am a lock to be squad leader. I'm ready for the crucible
>>
>>34362769

>JROTC kiddies

Stay golden Ponyboy, stay golden.
>>
>>34362792

hooah! Death before dishonor fuck Pog's!
>>
>>34351204
Does medical history (injuries/surgeries you may have lied about at Meps so you could join) ever come up on those TS background checks?
>>
>>34362872
They're worried about ways that you could be blackmailed + character (debt, foreign contacts, etc), not so much about your ass surgery when you were 6.
>>
Anybody have info on Navy SECF ?
>>
>>34362923
I'm talking more like sports injuries that required surgery meniscus tears stuff like that.
>>
im going nuke, im actually pretty excited for the work
>>
What's the hardest part of boot camp?
>>
Best role if I'm 6'9"?
I kind of want combat, but I know I'll stick out like a broken thumb
>>
>>34351244
>As enlisted are you allowed to live on base with your family?

Yes, if you're enlisted and married you can live in a house instead of the barracks.

There used to be a thing that people did which were contract marriages so that two enlisted could live outside of the barracks and collect BAH.
>>
>>34351655
>This is wrong. Joint environments constantly have both Army and Navy ahead of the USAF in terms of IQ

This wasn't my experience at the USF-I J2.
>>
>>34360218
bump
>>
>>34353592
>Nobody actually wants to go to the mandatory fun, so try again.

This so fucking much. Mandatory parties are just the worst of every bad aspect of a party.

You have to hang out with people from work, you have to behave because the boss will be there, and even though the party isn't at your place you will still probably have to clean shit up instead of just leaving.
>>
>>34355656
>in particular Native Americans get any better chances

Answer this question first: do you qualify for free schooling through the BIA?
>>
>i.e. not yelled at but calmly asked to comply with instructions
>Sounds like a functional work center, and not a tyrant herding retards.

You're missing the point. They have to be so aggressive because because you cannot be gentle and polite in the shit. When you activate someone's fight or flight response by berating them and then eliminating their ability to run away you condition them to stay and fight and that is exactly what they want.

Don't get me wrong, the Marine Corps is a cult, but it's a cult that works. There's a reason why almost every other branch of service offers an expedited boot camp for Marines who re-enlist with them: they are DAMN good at their training.
>>
>>34360290
>It's not an entry level job,

Correct. IIRC it was changing around 2006-7.

>and I think you have to be in an intelligence field already.

Not correct. Anyone can from any career management field/branch can go to CISAC.
>>
>>34362769
>>34362815

Loving every laugh.
>>
>>34363252
What exactly does CI entail? Does it give you better opportunities for careers outside of the military relative to the other intelligence fields?
>>
Yo, how will I get to 35P? And is it worth it?
>>
Is joining the Military in the US considered something honorable? What if you're an immigrant?
>>
>>34349685
It's a PARTY :DDDD
>>
>>34350491
"Aircraft maintenance" isn't an AFSC. I had a slightly unusual career being avionics (Comm/Nav), crosstrained to engines and later crew chief when the flightline jobs were combined. I enjoyed all of them.

After your enlistment or career you can work overseas (profitable and popular), hunt a DoD gig, or work for a contractor. I'd pursue those before doing the civilian A&P or avionics tech route, especially looking for a gig where I could stay in the Guard or Reserves because retirement is fucking wonderful and their units are usually packed with very experienced people.

Avionics or structural repair are excellent choices because fewer civilian schools exist for them and their life in the Air Force is pretty cozy. Crew chief and engines are more physical labor but equally interesting.

It isn't four or six years of twelves either. It wasn't even that during the Cold War. Of course there are plenty of twelves but they aren't painful and the flexibility of personal scheduling in maintenance is a key reason I'd glady do it again. Fixed working hours are boring. Gimme swings/mids/smids with low politics and the better technicians any day.

I picked up my A&P by taking the test while I was in, and it appears they make it even easier now.

http://www.maxwell.af.mil/News/Display/Article/421385/ccaf-puts-airframe-powerplant-courses-online/

Twenty years flies by. I recommend getting on an airframe which will last longer than your career, so airlifters are the way to go. UAS are hot and will remain that way for longer than a career too.

I enjoyed Germany, Korea, various TDYs and even da desert is chill because the Air Force takes decent care of its people (most of the time).

If I enlisted today I'd do the same thing again and serve until retirement then never have to work again. That freedom is sweet.
>>
>>34363331
>What exactly does CI entail?

It depends on the branch. In the Navy/USMC and Air Force CI and CID (criminal investigation) are conducted by the same organization (OSI and NCIS). Though the Muuhhrrreeeenz also have a separate CI MOS that from my understanding has a separate mission than traditional CI.

In the Army CI and CID are separate organizations. CI involves investigating security threats which can take the form of doing surveillance, facility threat assessments (a buddy of mine had a funny story about checking into a unit with a fake name and paperwork and breaking into their arms room), digging through trash, working sources etc.

>Does it give you better opportunities for careers outside of the military relative to the other intelligence fields?

Well if you have experience in CI you'll have a much easier time getting CI related jobs as a contractor or civilian. But really intel experience in any of the fields on your resume will give you a leg up and an insider's perspective. But that doesn't mean you're automatically going to get a job as a civilian or contractor when you get out, you have to network and you have to build your resume with military experience/education and civilian education.
>>
>>34362688
It's not built in for most (read: virtually anybody), but god knows the VA will cling to the line of "Well, you were issued ear pro a couple of times, so your massive hearing loss connected to a couple of events doesn't count for disability."
>>
>>34350996
Not my job but my retired ECMbro is a DoD civilian supervisor of multiple computer-related fields.

It's cake, it's a great way to get to be a DoD employee (fapfapfapfap) after you separate, and you'll work with a shitload of civilian contractors you can human network for jobs with.
>>
>>34363071
Getting on the bus.

Seriously, just shut up and do what you're told.
>>
>>34363473

Daily reminder that the DoD payscale is shit and only really decent if you've already got a military retirement rolling in.
>>
>>34363473
>network for jobs

I can't emphasize how important this is anons.

It's super fucking important for everything. It's how I got a contract offer just as I was getting out and I'm still using networking while a student. And starting in the fall I'll be networking like a fucking maniac at grad school.
>>
>>34363504

The most important thing, easily.

Someone who is likeable and makes friends will have an easier time getting the job than someone who is supremely competent and autistic, every time.
>>
>>34363521

Not even just being likeable, it's a way to let people who do hiring, manage, or rep their agency know that you have communication skills and are knowledgeable on the subject their looking for.

As an example my undergrad hosts regular speaking events for people from the IC or related to the IC. I volunteer to escort speakers whenever I can because it means I get face to face time with them beyond the speaking event, including sitting down for lunch etc. So one time I got to talk to the FBI and DIA reps for the program about off the shelf drones becoming more prolific with non state actors, and I got to talk with the guy who ran EUCOM counter terrorism as an intel officer, among other assignments in CENTCOM and ARCENT, about an independent paper I'm working on and hoping to get published about terrorism. Which netted me his contact information and interest in reading and giving me feedback.
>>
>>34363388
Generally yes, because you're essentially giving the US government a blank check, signed by you.
The "honor" aspect is that you are willing to sacrifice everything if so asked by your country.

>>34363228
I get what you're saying, but in the AF you're not "in the shit", you're doing a technical job. If shit goes down you might be working 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, but it's not the same.
Technical work requires cooperation and two-way communication. Planes aren't going to get fixed, comms won't stay open, and systems won't get operated when people are running around yelling and screaming.
It's a totally different line of work, requiring a different mindset.

>>34362945
The security clearance people aren't going to go digging for medical shit, but if you conceal surgeries and they become a problem later, the military could refuse to fix them or even kick you out for fraudulent enlistment.
>>
>>34363158
>There used to be a thing that people did which were contract marriages so that two enlisted could live outside of the barracks and collect BAH.
Used to be? Hell, there's 2 guys in my shop that I know got married specifically to get out and bank that BAH.
It's not going to change until they even the divide between married and single members, because right now single junior enlisted are treated like 2nd class members compared to everyone else.

Single:
>Take all your BAH
>Force you to eat at a chow hall. Some are great, others seem like they just raided the freezer aisle.
>Force you to live in a 100sq ft room, sometimes sharing it with someone else
>Never fix the fucking A/C
>Get woken up at ungodly hours by MPs with dogs and get piss tested
>Have your room inspected like you're a child
>Get roped into stupid shit because "you live on base" and "you don't have a family"

Married:
>Your paychecks increase by 75%
>Live wherever you want, in a nice house or save money in an apartment
>Never get disturbed for bullshit
>Get a free pass from BS because "muh family"

Until this shit changes, you'll have PVT Pyle marrying Kandi from the strip club.
>>
>>34363487
It's honestly not terrible...

An E5 with BAH is taking home roughly what a civ making $70K would
>>
>>34363639
>Used to be?

I've been out since 2012 so I didn't want to presume that it was still widespread.
>>
>>34351192
>>34351198
>>34351204

More questions:

What are the "school day" hours during tech school?

How does having a car work in tech school?

How long do CDCs take to complete if you make them a priority?

I am a fan of anime, I like computers but hate video games. I have heard this job has a "nerd culture" could you expand upon that?

I already have a BS, besides coming in E3 how will this effect my career in this job? I plan on using Tuition assistance to start a MS online.

My only hobbies are fitness and MMA. I found there's a good MMA gym near Keesler, will I be allowed to go train? Or is this considered a risky activity that is frowned upon?

Please, tell me more about these admin/personnel hoes...

You got the last base on your dream sheet, but how many did you list?

What are deployments like for this job?
>>
>>34363675
>What are the "school day" hours during tech school?
When I was there, PT at 4:30AM and we generally were back to our rooms by 4:30/5PM.

>How does having a car work in tech school?
You can buy one there, or have someone bring it to you from home. Can't drive it during duty hours. Park it behind the dorms.

>How long do CDCs take to complete if you make them a priority?
If you're good about it you could get them done in like 3 months.

>I am a fan of anime, I like computers but hate video games. I have heard this job has a "nerd culture" could you expand upon that?
You generally get the kind of people that you'd find at an IT department. If you like anime, you'll find no shortage of people who feel that way.

>I already have a BS, besides coming in E3 how will this effect my career in this job? I plan on using Tuition assistance to start a MS online.
Completing master's-level classes will look good on your EPR. Other than that, not so much.

>My only hobbies are fitness and MMA. I found there's a good MMA gym near Keesler, will I be allowed to go train? Or is this considered a risky activity that is frowned upon?
Do it dude, you might want to tell your MTL just to keep them in the loop, but just don't go hog wild and rek yourself.

>Please, tell me more about these admin/personnel hoes...
Dumb girls ranging from 18-24 who go to tech school for like 2 months at Keesler. If you're on your tinder game it's not hard to slide through.

>You got the last base on your dream sheet, but how many did you list?
I listed 8/8 CONUS areas, 2/8 OCONUS. You can list states or bases.

>What are deployments like for this job?
I have no idea because I will never deploy from my assignment :(
>>
>>34363445
Do Counterintelligence jobs pay well in the civvie world?
>>
>>34363820
It's up to the individual contract or you're on the GS scale as a civilian.

TBQH with you senpai, government pays less than the private sector for pretty much every single job. There are a few reasons to choose government over private but none of them are money: you are a "true believer" (which really isn't as far fetched as it may sound, I would consider myself to be in this category), you need the experience and it's the only way to really get entry level experience, or you need the credibility for the private sector (for example, you work as a consultant for Booz Allen Hamilton, but you don't make as much money as your counterparts, so you go into the public sector for a while).
>>
>>34363657

Yeah but you can make E-5 like three years out of High School (unless you're Air Force), whereas you aren't getting hired as a GS-12 without a degree.
>>
Which one has less bureaucracy:

>AF or Army?
>>
File: 1482173109208.jpg (128KB, 595x998px) Image search: [Google]
1482173109208.jpg
128KB, 595x998px
Air Force.

So if I get stationed in Korea for a short tour, I have a pretty good chance to get my base of preference for a follow-on assignment, yes?

How's Korea?
>>
>>34364525
Pretty much all the AF bases are cozy. If you have anyone in the states then you'll have to work around a time difference but that's totally doable. Their retention rate is sky-high because of how great their living conditions are.
>>
Would 35F be a good choice? (another intel question!?)
I hear people say 35F is kind of the jack of all trades, and if you're airborne it's even better... but why?
Do 35F's really do anything that cool? Or is it just lookin at maps and doing powerpoint.
Is the schooling hard af? People say it's a good choice for when you get out? Is this true?
questions..questions..
thanks
>>
>>34364654
I second this question. I'm trying to decide between being a Foxtrot and a Mike.
>>
>>34363908
The pro strat is to do your time in the military (preferably retire), and then slide into a GS job.

If you don't retire in the military, you can "buy back" your time into the GS system, and if you do retire, then you've got that pension coming in along with the GS salary.

It's also near-impossible to fire GS workers, as long as you show up for work and don't assault someone or steal shit.
>>
I don't know if this is a dumb question but where are the majority of Army deployments right now?
>>
File: kuwait.png (108KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
kuwait.png
108KB, 500x551px
>>
File: 1413302525640.png (511KB, 642x479px) Image search: [Google]
1413302525640.png
511KB, 642x479px
Is it a bad idea to torrent porn/movies/video games/etc. while on base?
>>
>>34365123
Depends on the network.

If you're connected to the MWR/library/DFAC free wifi, then yeah that's a terrible idea.
If you're paying comcast/verizon/whoever for your own connection into your room, then it's no more risky than off base, since any letters will go straight to your mailbox.
>>
>>34365123
presumably using a VPN while on-base would be a big no-no, and as such it would not be "safe" to torrent porn/movies/videogames/etc.

>>34365145
>while on base
>>
>>34365123
>>34365145
>>34365152
h-hey guys what's this encrypted connection to Germany/France/Canada/UK with over 9000 GB of data sent across it?

queue the investigation
>>
>>34365123
What the other anon said. If it's your barracks connection, it's private internet. If it's "work" internet, then youtube and the like are ok, but I wouldn't go to porno or other NSFW stuff.

If you're going to be overseas just bring 1TB+ harddrives loaded with porn, movies, and games.
>>
>>34365152
>while on base

Your barracks room is on base. It just uses commercial internet.

You can turn on VPN and whatever other shit you like with your barracks internet. It's literally just Comcast/AOL/whatever routed onto base. Nobody is going to kick down your door for that.
>>
>>34365216
>and people wonder why the gov. gets hacked all the time
>>
>>34365152
Yeah, the barracks are on base.
Comcast's connection to your room is not run or monitored (any more than the rest of the internet) by the government.

>>34365183
You will never be connecting your own personal devices to the base network.
Sometimes the base library or dining hall does have free wifi to use, but it's not a NIPRNET connection. It's just a leased commercial line. If they start getting piracy notices, there will be hell to pay, though.

>>34365216
This has literally nothing to do with the government's network.
>>
>>34365253
That last reply was meant for
>>34365238
>>
File: 1466738298768.png (167KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1466738298768.png
167KB, 444x444px
>>34365253
unless you want to fuck up a military base or gain information on someone there.

Hell even intel on a potential officer would be valuable. China ran a university in America for officers that submitted reports on each and every student to the PLA.
>>
>>34365309
That's PERSEC and it is a problem. That is through open internet, there is no difference when somebody runs that scam on a soldier in his barracks vs a soldier sitting at Starbucks.

Nothing to do with hacking military networks though.
>>
>>34365253
>You will never be connecting your own personal devices to the base network.
Sometimes the base library or dining hall does have free wifi to use, but it's not a NIPRNET connection. It's just a leased commercial line. If they start getting piracy notices, there will be hell to pay, though.

Was this reply meant for somebody else? All I said was to bring external harddrives already loaded up when you go overseas. Everybody I knew did that on deployment for their downtime.
>>
>>34365309
Anywhere that deals with real sensitive things does not allow any non-gov electronics in.
Targeting personnel is another thing, which is generally remedied by training.

Like the other guy said, it's no different if it's a Amn in his barracks room, a TSgt living off base, or a Capt in on base housing.

>>34365377
When you said "work" internet, I meant basically you're never going to have your computer connected to "work internet".

I guess you could dumb the whole thing down:
>If you're on a government computer, don't even try to pirate
>If you're connected to free wifi on base, don't pirate
>If you're connected to internet you pay for, download away
>>
>>34364654
>I hear people say 35F is kind of the jack of all trades

The people who say this don't actually know what they're talking about because they typically aren't 35Fs.

It's not "jack of all trades". A 35F does a specific job, it's just that within that job your experience in the military can vary greatly.

A 35F is an All Source Analyst. The 35F will take reporting from GEOINT analysts, SIGINT analysts, HUMINT collectors, CI (if applicable), OSINT (the military has been confounded by Open Source for some reason so you may find that there are specific OSINT cells in different 2 shops depending on where you go) + historical knowledge to create an intelligence product. Preferably that will be predictive intelligence which allows a policy maker or commander to make a decision.

Ex. "If you do A, this is likely to happen, if you do B, this is likely to happen"

Now your experience can vary greatly by where you go because that can change the topics you cover and the operations tempo of the unit you support. A 35F attached to an SF Group or in the Special Troops Battalion in Ranger Regiment will likely be covering similar topics as a 35F anywhere else, but the op tempo is going to be higher and the scope of the work will be much narrower. A 35F working at, for example, ARCENT (Army Central Command) will be covering more broadly focused regional topics and the op tempo will be slower paced.

The topics you work with can be as broad as Leadership Analysis, Economic Analysis, Political Analysis, or as specific as Iranian Naval Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures.

Generally a strong ability to write and research will be immensely helpful.

>Is the schooling hard af?

It wasn't in 2007, but we were still training pre 9/11 shit.

>Or is it just lookin at maps and doing powerpoint.

This will vary by unit, but in general you will be at a desk at least 90% of the time because 90% of intel work is done at a desk.

1/2
>>
>>34365743

>>34364654
>People say it's a good choice for when you get out? Is this true?

Sort of. When I got out in 2012 contractors that I knew that were 35Fs were told to start their degrees or they were fired per DoD. Federal civilian all source analyst positions require a four year degree. I've met quite a few that had graduate or post grad, with and without military experience.

And that's not necessarily a bad thing. While a variety of backgrounds and perspectives is generally helpful to prevent things like mirror imaging or group think, going through academia means that you hopefully have a certain standard of academic writing, research ability, and knowledge on a variety of subjects.

You should really think of military experience as a 35F, or any other branch equivalent, as a temporary pass to skip ahead of the line. Because you're competing for jobs with people who have no military experience as an analyst because it's really not that important. You can take a 22 year old with a 4 year degree and turn them into a great analyst just as well as you could take a 26-28 year old with time as a 35F and make them a great analyst. So in reality what you're doing is getting to skip ahead of the line, so to speak, and get some on the job experience before you get out and go to college so you can go back to the job.
>>
>>34365743
>>34365815
thanks! this is very helpful
>>
>>34360429
>>34360614
>>34361471
>>34362534
What do they even do? Try to get you to share secrets you aren't supposed to?
>>
>>34366056
>What do they even do?

Just like any other cop who recruits a CI.

>Hey Airman anon, I know you've been doing a shit ton of pirating on the internet in the barracks, if you know anyone who has done something worse I could let you off the hook.
>>
>>34363124
Door gunner maybe. There might be height restrictions for that though.
>>
Would I have any chance of getting into the Army?
>Scoliosis
>Terrible grades
>ADD (prescribed Ritalin for awhile at 17)
>Took meds for depression (at 18)
I think I may be fucked.
>>
Whats the best medical mos in the military?
>>
File: 1496626430863.jpg (122KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
1496626430863.jpg
122KB, 800x558px
If I have disclosed some things from a medical facility and not dq factors that are also housed in it's records, what are the chances and factors that could lead to the other records being discovered or requested? What about continued undisclosed use of the facility as a reservist?
>>
>>34363218
Some scholarships is all I know.
I get my healthcare for free through BIA as is. Same guy from above who has used mainly one healthcare facility since birth.
>>
Anyone got opinions on MCAAP in McAlester, OK?
>>
>>34366299
No
>>
>>34366299
how would they know about any of that unless you told them
>>
I want to enlist in the Army once I finish college next May, and I was wondering how early I should start the process of talking to a recruiter and going to MEPS and stuff. I'd like to go to basic ASAP once I graduate, and I read people on here talking about how they have to wait months on end before shipping out.

>There's no way my grades will get me into OCS, and I never thought to do ROTC because I didn't want to go into the military until recently, so that's why I'm enlisting.

I figured to go ahead and get that out of the way now, since every time I have a question that involves college, the only responses are focused on why I'm trying to enlist instead of being an officer
>>
>>34367488
>There's no way my grades will get me into OCS
They'll give you a practice ASVAB to make sure you can at least do that without being a major fuckup. Study up, you'll need it.
>>
What does Force Recon do during peace time
>>
>>34367823
I have a 3.1 GPA, so I'll be more than fine for the ASVAB.

I'm specifically asking about how long the process of enlisting takes, and when I should start so I can go to basic right after I graduate. I don't know why you fixated on the OCS part.
>>
File: K.png (99KB, 263x301px) Image search: [Google]
K.png
99KB, 263x301px
> ADD
> Very introverted

Am I going to do fine in the Army? I'd like to enlist soon, but I'm worried that my ADD might prevent me from doing my job efficiently. I don't want to be the shitstain that's getting people killed, or in trouble over stupid mistakes. I'm also very bad at small talk, but I'm working to improve that.
>>
Usually my recruiter calls me after I email him

But today he didn't.

Why might this be? He hasn't canceled my application has he??
>>
>>34368377

I don't think they do much but I can't say that for certain. iirc they do recon for conventional Marine units and don't operate as independent SOF, but that seems incredibly stupid.
>>
>tfw worst part about military life so far is having to get seventeen thousand needles stuck in my arm

ive passed out more than a dozen times because my primitive reptilian brain sends itself into shock everytime somebody says immunization or bloodwork
>>
>>34369036
What if I'm already up to date on my shots? Will I still need to get some?
>>
I need to join the Navy cause of a post I made that got trips. What are the chances of another gook war, with China/Korea? I am gonna try and go buds but I wanna know if I should go gunners mate so I can blast gook planes, or if it will be peace time and I can do a job that would have better real world implications, like electricians mate.
>>
How long do the Marines usually take to get in contact with someone after they've submitted their info on the Marine Recruitment web page?

I submitted my info last Wednesday and I haven't heard anything yet.
>>
>>34369836
just call/email your local marine recruiters, there's a hefty chance that the web page stuff gets lost in bureaucracy
>>
I'm a poolee and i just got a ticket for rolling a stop sign allegedly what do?
>>
Hi /meg/. I was waiting till the 1st to see if trans could enlist but they've now extended their hold on enlisting trans people for another 6 months. I'm wondering if I should go ahead and enlist now, as a male, and wait until basic to tell them I'm trans.
Will this work? I don't want special treatment, I just want my hormones during basic.
>>
So I'm looking to join the Marines but I can't find much info on 0313 training. I've heard that they do ITB with the 11s and then do LAV training after ITB. I have two close friends who were in the marines but one was an 1833 so he went to MCT, and the other went to ITB before they even had LAVs. Thanks in advance, and my ID may change as I'm on mobile.
>>
Anyone here a navy AD or something similar? Wondering what its like and if its good for civilian careers.
>>
So, I posted in one of these a while ago, and I'm looking for some clarification. I injured my left knee a long time ago. For a few years I had to hobble around like an old lady, but now all it does is hurt. Since there's no issue with function, just pain, am I OK to enlist? I don't want all of the time I spent going from corpse-man to /fit/ to go to waste as a burger jockey.
>>
>>34371212
Starting hormones at the same time as undergoing a period of intense physical and emotional stress sounds like a bad idea, but that's your call I guess.
>>
>>34368474
If you are just enlisting into an entry level MOS and aren't fucked physically they can process and ship you in less than a few months
>>
>>34371212
>I don't want special treatment
> I just want my hormones during basic

There are people with legitimate health issues and require constant medication and they are denied the chance to serve because constantly requiring meds is a liability in a warzone.

Instead of the military, make check out the local mental health facility.
>>
>>34352897
8:26 1.5 mile
97 push ups
106 sit ups
25 pull ups
5'11 160 lbs
>>
>>34371212
You will never be allowed in the military. If you hide it to get in you will probably try to hang yourself the first week of basic.
>>
>>34368474
you can get commissioned with a 3.1. Did you go to a real university or was it some Univeristy of North New Hampshire-Phoenix kind of school?
>>
>>34366299
When was the last time you took medication for ADD and depression and how long were you on it? Did you graduate high school?

Here are the rules on scoliosis:
>Current deviation or curvature of spine (737) from normal alignment, structure, or function is disqualifying if:

(1) It prevents the individual from following a physically active vocation in civilian life.

(2) It interferes with the proper wearing of a uniform or military equipment.

(3) It is symptomatic.

(4) There is lumbar scoliosis greater than 20 degrees, thoracic scoliosis greater than 30 degrees, or kyphosis and lordosis greater than 55 degrees when measured by the Cobb method. d. History of congenital fusion (756.15), involving more than two vertebral bodies is disqualifying. Any surgical fusion of spinal vertebrae (P81.0) is disqualifying.
>>
>>34371613
I was accepted to Marine OCS with a 3.2 from a pure online school. It really is just one piece of the puzzle as for as OCS packets go
>>
>>34371212
>I don't want special treatment

You're sure as fuck gonna get it.
>>
Is the "military kills your knees" meme true, or does that just apply to certain jobs?
>>
>>34371969
Mostly jobs where you do a lot of rucking, since that shit is hard on your knees.

Most other support jobs aren't going to require a lot of hiking/rucking.
>>
>>34371994
What's your idea of a treasonous workout? What's your idea of intense training?
>>
>>34372053
I'm a fucking IP network engineer in the Air Force, so anything beyond the standard group PT "Jog 1.5 miles and do some calisthenics" is excessive.

Rucking is extremely hard on your knees, much in the same sense that being obese is hard on your knees.
The difference is that you generally don't hike 10 miles when you're obese, so the damage is more apparent with soldiers.
>>
>>34348733
what do i have to look forward to if i become a construction mechanic in the navy?
>>
>>34368679
You do anything to make him think you're a shitbag?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Serious question time - pls no bully - I am white american but hippy parents mean I'm uncircumcised. When flaccid I have a literal 1.5-2 inch penis and it makes me very nervous.

Will I have to be naked in front of others during recruit training?
>>
>>34371212
>I'm wondering if I should go ahead and enlist now, as a male, and wait until basic to tell them I'm trans.

Make sure the news is there. I want to see a Drill Sergeant scream so hard he kills himself. Who the FUCK do you think you're going to tell in Basic?
>>
>>34371212
I'm trans and didn't want to wait to transition. Do what I'm doing, get in the best shape you can, perfect your diet and health, camp / ruck / head to the range as often as possible. The plan is that when they finally let me in I'll completely annihilate all expectations.
>>
>>34372262
yes, they will all look at your dick and make fun of you for it.
>>
>>34372262
You will be showering with the entire platoon. Nobody is going to say shit because they don't give a fuck. They're a little too busy being screamed at and told to move at the speed of mach Jesus.
>>
>>34372262
>he doesn't know that the start of first phase is mandatory penis inspection day
>>
>>34372290
>>34372283

Fuck, now I don't know what to think. Is having a small soft dick a bad thing?
>>
>>34372309
not if you're a twink
>>
>>34372314

I'm not, I'm hairy.
>>
>>34372309
"I'm a grower not a shower."
>>
>>34372331
Start shaving then
>>
>>34371212
>I don’t want special treatment
>I just want my hormones

If that involves medication then that is a huge, fat no.
>>
>>34372359
>>34372336

What about being uncut?
>>
>>34372400
I can 100% gurantee you that you won't be the only guy and nobody will care. Nobody is going to want to get IT'd for making fun of another guy's dick.
>>
Anyone here doing DEPs and can tell me what it's like?
>>
>>34372053
>>34371969
It only applies to jobs where you'll be carrying a lot of weight. A dismounted mortarman is going to have a much more strain on his body than a supply specialist who guards warehouse paperwork.

The other factor is the "moto factor" which tends to correlate along MOS lines. A combat arms/combat oriented unit is more likely to be doing dumbass ruck runs or armor runs on a regular basis than a support unit. TBQH, a lot of the chronic injuries I've seen probably built up more in stupid training than it ever did on deployment.

Was in for 8 years, carried a 70+ pound ruck 90% of the time I was outside the wire in Afghanistan. My knees and back are fine. I chock that up to two things- First is that I took a lot of my own time to hit weights and condition my body in a safe and efficient environment so that rucking took less of a toll when I went and did it. Second thing is that I absolutely and shamelessly shitbirded out of almost any of the stupid armor or ruck runs that some stupid a-hole decided to organize.
>>
>>34371212
90 percent sure you are just bait, but either way trannies are fucking disgusting and I highly doubt they will ever be allowed to serve. They would be beaten to death by friends and enemies alike.
>>
>>34371578
>>34372685

Do these anons not know there's a congressional mandate to integrate transgender individuals into the military? The call has literally already been made, all the DoD can do is delay.

If this was something you wanted to fight, you lost that fight over a year ago now.
>>
>>34372754
Oh gee, I wonder what changed in the last year. Let me think about that.
>>
>>34372840
Are you talking about Trump? Because he's pro trans
>>
File: Securitas.jpg (331KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Securitas.jpg
331KB, 800x600px
I just wanted to be EOD

Didn't matter what branch, I failed the test for the army

Feel free to laugh at my failures
>>
Took asvbavab today. Had 9's all over it.

Looking at 35p. Currently 19k bonus. 4 spots in program. How much time do i have to think about this?
>>
File: 1491113037114.png (127KB, 462x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491113037114.png
127KB, 462x450px
>>34372400
Just ask yourself this question: "would I stare at other guy's dicks?" If your answer to this question is "yes," you need to stay out. If "no," then others will likely not even look.

>tfw asian so no one expects a big dick anyway
>>
>>34373411
Failed the unit level entry eval?
>>
>>34373516
Speaking of dicks I just want to say dickgirls are better than women.
>>
>>34373524
Yeah

They just clipped me and didn't give a reason
>>
>>34373483
Pls the recruiters are 2fast
>>
File: 1357171415714.jpg (116KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
1357171415714.jpg
116KB, 500x638px
How often do POGs get deployed?
>>
>>34373584

Depending on the job everything from never to every six months.
>>
>>34373635
Combat Correspondence
>>
>>34348733
Since I'm retarded, I'll post this for the second time...

Hey /k/, don't pass by here at all but I've been asking myself some questions and was referred here since there's a lot of military folk that can give some answers.
I'm looking to join the Navy as a Damage Controlman to have the experience/training for when I get out, to get a job, hopefully, as a fireman. I'm just looking to avoid college, in all honesty, I want to get to work now.
Has anybody in the Navy? What was your experience like and what can you tell me about what you did after your experience? I'm just worried that I'll enlist and have wasted my time.
>>
>>34358027
Ammo tech, I hope you enjoy maths, like doing it for 2 years straight so that you can bend metal bars around boxes with a shit cap badge on
>>
>>34366459

Okay, I just wanted to make sure you weren't some shit heel who has a "Cherokee princess" great grandmother or some shit.

Also I've never heard anything about benefits for being native. You can get the GI Bill and then apply for scholarships through the BIA.
>>
>>34369298
>What if I'm already up to date on my shots? Will I still need to get some?

Do you have the little yellow booklet with your inoculations in it? There will probably be other things you wouldn't have gotten before though like Anthrax (I'm not sure if they still do any of the Anthrax vaccination, I got it done in like 2009) and Smallpox.
>>
>>34374562
DC is probably the best rate you can pick if your goal is to be a firefighter. It sucks though. It's 90% maintenance and 10% drills. You might find that you'll go several days without ever seeing the light of day. It's definitely not the worst job out there, but personally I hated firefighting and any other form of damage control so it's hard for me to actually recommend it.
Also, you'll realize quickly that the Navy is absolutely retarded with maintenance. A job that should only take 20 minutes ends up taking several hours just because of all the loops you have to jump through for anything that might be considered hazmat. And spot checks are the Navy's way of sending people to mast for doing nothing wrong. Anyone who has been in the Navy knows what I'm talking about. You can gundeck the entire check and pass a spot check, and at the same time do everything on the MRC 100% perfectly yet still fail.
>>
>>34371969
>or does that just apply to certain jobs?

What the previous anons said is true, however there is also the issue of retarded PT practices that are service wide which contribute to injuries. Things like running on pavement multiple times per week. So you end up with overuse injuries because you train for the APFT 90% of the time that PT isn't rucking so you end up with fucked shoulders and knees and chronic injuries because you're shit on for being a sick call ranger and you're socially pressured to train through injuries constantly.

Which leads to stories from guys about getting shafted at the VA over disability. Because they didn't get injuries documented because that would have made them a pussy so they cry to the VA afterwards.
>>
>>34353237
>Failing PT and drug tests are both usually honorable discharges that let you keep any benefits you've earned so far

You will definitely not get an honorable discharge for being a druggie or fat body. It will almost definitely be a general discharge. It won't fuck your record but you won't keep any benefits.
>>
>>34357575
If you want SF you are most definitely going to get it
>>
>told father I'm joining the military
>he goes on a rant how ill be throwing away the last remaining years of sweet, blissful youth I'll never get back and be forever stuck in adult hell

Does he have a point?
>>
>>34376444
My father was extremely against it as well. He was in the Navy and when I told him I was joining the Corps he was very disappointed. But then he was the happiest son of a bitch during graduation so there's that.

You have to look within you. This is not a one size fits all kind of lifestyle. You are going to be getting a LOT out of your service, both physically and mentally, and it will improve who you are as a person.
>>
>>34352352
Assuming you haven't drank yourself to death, the only clean way out for you is going to be during the moment of truth when you first get to boot camp. When you're seated in a room full of the new arrivals, they'll tell you that they have all of your medical history, arrests, drug usage, etc. on file and that the only way to absolve yourself is to stand up and you'll be released no questions asked.

You stand up? You take the blue pill and all of this was a dream. You take the red pill, and you see just how far the green weenie goes up your ass.
>>
>>34376626
Also I should mention that I was 23 when I enlisted so I was already well into "being an adult" with an Associates degree under my belt.
>>
>>34357781

The Space Corps is officially Valhalla.
>>
>>34376626
>>34376655
I guess you're right. I'm having a hard time convincing him otherwise.

I don't know, I feel like I'm going to disappoint him.

Yes, it's my life but he continues to drone on how ill never get my youth back and how I won't be able to explore my life options

I don't know, I'm just ranting
>>
I'm
>mid twenties
>college educated
>physically fit bodybuilder of half a decade
>mentally squared away
>no wife/girlfriend
>never done drugs, don't drink, don't smoke
>no arrests

Am I military material?
>>
>>34376930
How old are you by chance? I'm assuming 18?
>>
I feel like my elbow and shoulder are swollen, but I don't want to be a SHITBIRD poolee who misses PT. I want to get this checked out, but last time I checked my knee after running my doctor said I was fine. Am I being a hypochondriac or does swollen elbow mean bad shit?
>>
>>34377107
19. Homeschooled too.

I took a college class and I have a job but I still want to join. I'm going to meps this week.

I'm guessing he's going through a mid life crisis and he told me how he never fully explored his life options when he was my age and would redo a lot of things if he could. He wants me to become a full time student at university because at least then I'll be in control of my life and can explore life more.

I don't really want to do that though and I feel like I'll be a disappointment for him.

/blog
>>
File: 1497306201975.jpg (18KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497306201975.jpg
18KB, 241x250px
>>34377161
>He wants me to become a full time student at university because at least then I'll be in control of my life
>>
>>34377209
>"you can drop out if you don't like it, you can just stay at home and play video games for hours to no end. Because once you hit my age, you'll look back on those moments with fondness. If you join now, your youth will come to a premature end, and you'll be stuck in adult hell, wishing you did things differently

Really activates my almonds
>>
File: 1491115220878.jpg (15KB, 244x284px) Image search: [Google]
1491115220878.jpg
15KB, 244x284px
>>34377252
>"only if you co-sign the student loan, dad"
>>
>>34377361
>>34377361
He doesn't give a shit about that, he just doesn't want to see the last remaining years of my youth thrown down the drain
>>
File: 1491140030691.png (261KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491140030691.png
261KB, 500x500px
>>34377536
Anon, these sorts of things usually come from men being controlled by women who wear the pants, and we say "be a man! Show her who's boss!" Let me be serious for a second here since it's become obvious to me that this is a different case. Your father is going out of his way to give you a lifestyle he wishes he had. For this reason, you need to seriously consider hearing him out. Precisely because he is your flesh and blood, it's likely you'll eventually come to see things the way he does. You have a few options here:
>enlist anyway
Your father won't be happy, but if you show resolve, he'll switch to making sure you succeed as much as he can help.
>go to college and do ROTC
This is a compromise, and opens you up to being a Navy/AF pilot, which is pretty fucking cool.
>go to college and just be a kid
This is what your father wants for you. Seriously consider this, but also be aware of the consequences (especially financial).

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>34377660
This is pretty good advice. Thank you anon
>>
Reposting here because my thread got no replies

I'm thinking of joining the Canadian military and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what to expect? I was hoping to go for some sort of combat role.

I just came out of high school w/ a 3.5gpa and am planning on going to uni to become a game dev, though I was considering joining the military first.

What are the physical requirements like? I'm currently a 6,4 160lb skelly and have minor scoliosis, will this cause any trouble?

And what's the average infantryman's experience like in the military? Would you recommend it to someone? Please just tell me about your experience I'm just looking for information.

Thanks.
>>
File: 1369190760658.jpg (73KB, 768x614px) Image search: [Google]
1369190760658.jpg
73KB, 768x614px
>>34377161
Your dad is probably a nice person, so I don't want to knock him too hard, but he's probably a fucking Baby Boomer who had his entire college career handed to him. More and more people are joining because college is fucking expensive, and rather than being buried in debt to the Jews in control of that ponzi scheme, they'd rather jump start their career via the military and be compensated academically to boot.

There's nothing wrong with what you're doing. In fact, if anything, you're learning a valuable lesson right now: you have to what is best for YOU. Anyone from the outside looking in can say they would have done things differently, but until they're in YOUR SHOES they can fucking stow it.
>>
>>34378077
>>34377161
Also try looking into the Reserves. You're obviously very adamant about joining so consider that an option. That way you're still able to "live your life" and you can serve as well.
>>
>>34378152
>Le weekend warrior

Memes aside, I don't know if id like reserves because one of the main reasons why I'm joining is because I haven't done shit with my life and I feel like I should do something more.

You're right, this is a valuable life lesson. If I hate it, well, my father was right and I'll reap what I sow. I don't feel like I should do what he wishes but I also don't want to become a disappointment.

I know I'm complaining and being whiny but I don't really have anywhere else to complain
>>
>>34377161
I'm gonna go with the other guy and really, very, strongly, bigly suggest that you do ROTC. The college experience is unique, you won't have that sort of chance to meet people like that in the future.
If you do AFROTC, it only takes a few hours each week and a few weeks in the summer iirc, and if you're not a big shit you can get the full ride scholarship with them, and that will prevent you from drowning in student debt.
Then once you're done with college, you'll commission and a 2LT, which is excellent. From there you can have a successful military career, or if you get out you will have no problem finding a job with a BS and having served as an officer.

>>34377252
If the only thing you got out of college was playing video games for hours, you did it wrong.

>>34378152
This too is a good idea, look into the Army National Guard or Air National Guard (depending on your interests) and see what benefits your state offers guardsmen. My buddy joined the PA Army Guard and pretty much had his entire Penn State degree paid for.
>>
Three questions.

1.Is it better to lie about having A.D.D.
(I was prescribed medicine (not adderal) is it in my medical files.)

Also if I had a lump in my breast that wasn't cancerous and I had it removed with no returns am I disqualified?

2. If I told a recruiter do they tell other recruiters and black list you? ( About having A.D.D.)

3. What is the likely hood of getting a waiver for anything?
>>
Guys I'm 24 and thinking about enlisting, but I did drugs (mushrooms, ecstacy) and got a misdemeanor Hit and run 2 years ago.

Can I still join?

Preferably the Air force if not then the navy.
>>
>>34378317
1. If you no longer need it (aka it was a few years ago) and you show no symptoms then don't bring it up.

2. Probably. ADD is right up there with depression as one of the big red flags.

3. It's a shit take. It might take 3 days. It might take 3 months. They may deny you and you'll never find out.
>>
Anyone know if the AD or AE navy rates are good for civilian life? also how long are navy contracts generally, 4 years?
>>
>>34378323
Don't mention the drugs if you never got arrested for them, but you will have to work with the hit-and-run, since it will be on your record.
>>
>>34378372
So it is possible.

Dope

Time to start working out and quit smoking bud.
>>
>>34377097
No
>>
>>34353846
>Won't even be able to get your Jihad on because it's peace time
When will this propaganda die? With the troop drawdown in afghaniland the Taliban has had time to recuperate. Sangin was lost and helmand province is still the wild west.
>>
>>34362769
lol is this bait?
>>
>>34378333
Question to number If I go Intel would it come up?
>>
>>34348733
>foreign
>wants to get citizenship

how to do it and get some sandniggers skull on the way?
>>
>>34368377
trains and cuts grass
>>
>>34378492
>go to recruiters office
>"hi, i'd like to join. I'm not a citizen, but I still want to fight. What's available to me?"
>>
>>34378491
For TS clearance they would have to find out where you went for your prescription. I mean you waive HIPPA when you enlist but since it's literally them playing guess as to where you went, they probably won't bother.

They'll check your credit score and probably phone a friend or two.
>>
>>34378491
for shit like add, they only go back 7 years, so you can wait them out.
>>
>>34378502
Cool, that makes me feel a little better
>>34378522
It's been way more than that. So basically when it comes time to enlist.

Don't be a boyscout and lie about a.d.d.?
>>
>>34378602
Yep. You'll be fine. They only know what you tell them.
>>
Would seem like teasing the recruiter if I contacted them to talk but not wanting to join until I finish my degree? (1 year to go)
>>
>>34378602
lately, we've had shills come here and say "yeah, i told the investigator about how i tortured puppies and sold meth and still got the clearance just tell the truth lol" but seriously, as long as you deny, deny, deny, you'll be fine. anyone who rats on you, you just say "he must be misremembering or confusing me for someone else."
>>
>>34378612
>>34378658
That sucks that I have to lie about something that I can't help. Everything clean as a whistle.

I know a kid who stabbed another kid with a pencil in the middle of class, have actual suspension, it actually be documented. Manages to get into the marines.
>>
File: IMG_9021.jpg (44KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9021.jpg
44KB, 575x556px
I really don't understand why everybody says to lie. It someone wants requires a security clearance and they have smoked pot before,what if they ask them that on the poly graph test and it says they're lying?
>>
>>34378716
A job the requires a sec. clearance*
>>
>>34378716
Because the polygraph they put you under isn't "Have you ever done drugs?" it's "Have you ever been connected to a know terrorist network?"
>>
Is it better to enlist over going officer for Rangers? I was planning on going trying to get opt 40 while enlisting but ROTC could be a smart possibility since I'm only 21
>>
Legitimate concern that I need advice with anons.

-Be finishing high school in half a year
-Decided to bring my life around, do something and set my sights on joining the Chair Force
-Have cut marks on different parts of my body because I was an emo little shit in the past
-But I'm passed that now
-However I still take some antidepressants and mood stabilizers
-How much will these matters affect me in regards to enlisting in the U.S. Air Force?
-P.S. I don't intend to become the stereotypical slut, I just want a career, do my job, learn a thing and get my G.I. Bill
>>
>>34376283
You're dead wrong. The reg even says that these discharges should usually be honorable. I've seen dozens of people separated throughout my career. You usually only get a general if you're a shitbag on top of the main reason.

Most people who eat their way out get the full GI Bill, same if you fail ASAP.
>>
If you made it through meps and are in DEP are you good? Im worried about this moment of Truth bullshit
>>
>>34379063
If you have cut marks you can't join
>>
>>34379063
Sorry bud, but I think that's gonna be a "not right now" on that one... I'm pretty sure you've have to have been off the meds for 2 years (I think).
The self harm marks might be a problem depending on the location. Remember, they're gonna have you strip down to your underwear so they will see just about everything.

If you still do need the meds, I don't think the military would be a great career for you, since you can be put under incredible stress, and you need to not break when that happens.
Only you can make that choice for sure though.

>>34379222
Yes, if you're just waiting to ship, you've made it. Don't smoke any weed or do any bullshit until then.
The "moment of truth" is just a way to catch people who have successfully hidden stuff until that point, it's just a trap.
Like the other Anon said:
>"You stand up? You take the blue pill and all of this was a dream. You take the red pill, and you see just how far the green weenie goes up your ass."
>>
File: found-reddit.jpg (90KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
found-reddit.jpg
90KB, 500x492px
>>34379063
>cutter
go back and never join the military
>>
If I failed a class in college, can I still enlist? I failed my calc 3 class because I'm a moron. I want to enlist because I can't pay for college anymore, I want out of my town, and I'd rather not get in debt.
>>
>>34380123
>>34380123
>>34380123

**NEW THREAD BOIS**

>>34380123
>>34380123
>>34380123
>>
>>34378716
I went through the clearance process for both S and TS and never once got polygraphed
>>
>>34378748
>>34378716
>>34382185

i hear they will interview your friends (even if you never listed them they will figure some out for TS) and they might mention you smoked pot
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.