[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are contracted by a large firearm accessory manufacturer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 18

File: smart gun™.jpg (111KB, 799x602px) Image search: [Google]
smart gun™.jpg
111KB, 799x602px
You are contracted by a large firearm accessory manufacturer to create an AR15 attachment or modification that hasn't been made before. What best selling product do you design?
>>
Counter recoil rod, like on that Ak.
>>
File: 2054713_02_zip_gun__640.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2054713_02_zip_gun__640.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>34348711
do nothing cuz the zip gun already exists
>>
>>34348763
BARS balanced automatic recoil system
>>
>Cmon goy, post your original accessory ideas on this anonymous public website, I'm just a normal guy like you and definitely not a large firearm accessory manufacturer, your ideas are safe with me hehe *rubs hands together in Brooklyn accent*
>>
>>34348711
Rounds-remaining heads-up counter
Basically feeds rounds-remaining data either from RFID built into mag to small display along the top rail of the gun or is a manual counter based on gas cycles that is calibrated to a standard magazine capacity, which resets every time bolt catch is released
>>
>>34348711
An upper that takes stripper clips straight from the box.
Then I pair it with a thumb hole stick and sell it in Cali and drive those fuckers up a wall with literal assault clips.

Hell, I'd even make it so that it came from the factory with a beta mag as an option, so you could have as many as ten clips worth in the gun at any time.
>>
>>34348711
An optic that feeds an image that widens your peripheral view to the same it would be as if you weren't using a sight. So almost like chameleon eyes that feed and image into the view and display a wide FOV like having a curved tv view.

Sorry if that makes no sense. Finishing up a 12 hour shift.
>>
>>34348812

ALREADY EXISTS
>>
>>34348711

Would it be possible to make a whistle compensator?

Would that even be possible with the high pressures?

It'd be cool if you could hear that after every shot and make it sound like a star wars blaster or some laser gun.
>>
>>34348822
oh
where can I find this?
>>
>>34348817

That's not at all how CA laws work.
>>
>>34348831

http://zbroya.info/en/blog/1303_radetec-ammocontrol-digital-counter-and-led-advisor/
>>
>>34348763
Sounds very easy to do, just cut another hole in the gas block or whatever and have a rod on a spring in front of it.

>>34348812
Or you know, a translucent magazine that won't fail on you, is way cheaper and doesn't bulk up the gun
>>
File: ImportantWideeyedGalago.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ImportantWideeyedGalago.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>34348817
First of all, that's still not legal

But heres a far less autistic option for the califags and yes its too late to steal this idea
>>
>>34348836
It's a featureless gun.
I forgot about the mag limits regardless of featureless or not.

Still though, topping off a ten rounder with no problems?
That shit would be cash, especially if mated with an Ares SCR lower.
We could call it the ARSKS.
>>
>>34348868
I don't mean designing stripper clips around the gun itself.
I mean the cheap shit the rounds come packaged on.
And if that means taking a section of the rails out to do it then that's fine by me.
>>
>>34348711
Under-rail mounted taser?
>>
>>34348870

Ye, I can get behind that. What about the MA Loader and I think bear defense clips?
>>
>>34348711
Also, some kind of mechanism that made mag swapping easier.

Like a guide for your hand/the mags (no, not a flared mag well)
>>
>>34348868
I know he's just demonstrating the device, but the fact that he doesn't bother to flip up the rear sight before cutting loose annoys me.
>>
>>34348884
They're their own thing that you purchase separately from the ammo, otherwise I wouldn't have posted this.

I want to be able to dump out a box of American eagle 5.56 packaged in clips and slap them into the rifle just like on a Mauser, an SKS, or a VZ-58.
No putting rounds on the clips yourself.
Truly the final form of the disposable loader concept.
>>
Doesn't really apply to ARs, but I was thinking about a spring loaded butt pad to reduce recoil.

>>34348893
Explain, what would the guide look like?
>>
>>34348711
Here's a thought. A hand guard with an integrated pistol grip that replaces the standard grip so that you are making essentially no contact with the receiver. The handguard is gyroscopically stabilized like a camera rig, elimating the movement from hand tremble, breathing, and hard beat. You just hold the thing up and the sights don't move.
>>
>>34348922
Well looking online I guess that's already a thing. The existing ones are way too clunky, bulky, and expensive though.
>>
>>34348922
Like...like an FAL mag well kind of, but reverse to provide room to slip the lip of the mag well between...fuck it, hold on and watch this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXWfQTSur3U

Now. You could do that easily with an AR if you were given a small cutout on the right side to make way for the old mag while you inserted the new one.
The left side of the receiver helps guide the new mag in.

Thinking on it though, it would probably just have you snagging the fresh mag on the left wall really frequently.
>>
File: blood type.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
blood type.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>>34348963

or

>duct tape your mags

or

>stop being a faggot and learn how to reload

or

>nigga you can already do this with an AR if you're careful
>>
I wouldn't mind a beer holder that mounts to my rail.
>>
>>34348812

Just have it count UP after every magazine change. The magazines just have a rubber tab that a spring loaded contact touches. The resistance of the lead can be meaured by a in line transducer (size of tic tac) that sends a fucking voltage to a two pin gate IC. This moves a metal ratchet stop to release the pinion via spring to 0. Counting up covers all magazines.
>>
File: facebook.jpg (92KB, 960x500px) Image search: [Google]
facebook.jpg
92KB, 960x500px
>>34348880
tell me more

also claymore, vc style trap tasers for home security
>>
>>34348970
Meh.
It kinda seemed like a good idea at the time, and I originally thought it would be a much larger mechanism instead f just scalloping away the right side of the mag well, but I thought it would be too heavy and complicated to be useful.

Then I pulled together that comment/idea when you asked.
>>
a folding cup holder that attaches to the rail so you can hold your beer while hog hunting
>>
>>34348930
Been done dude.

https://rc.runryder.com/helicopter/t689911p1/
>>
Reproduce the Model 703 and 656 uppers.
>>
Programmable, electronic trigger group, so that you can have arbitrary round bursts with adjustable rate of fire between the rounds. ATF would go insane though
>>
File: peephole2.jpg (155KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
peephole2.jpg
155KB, 800x617px
>>34348818
Basically, a scope that zooms out instead of in. Right?
>>
File: original (4).jpg (16KB, 343x297px) Image search: [Google]
original (4).jpg
16KB, 343x297px
>>34348711
>Underbarrel credit card
So you can buy a better rifle
>>
feeding system for en-bloc clips
your move, Feinstein
>>
>>34348711
A buffer tube consisting of a long flexibe hose filled with gas to form a gas spring.
At the other end of the tube you connect a dragon dildo actuated by the gas pressure so that you can fuck yourself in the ass as you shoot.
>>
>>34348817
>Then I pair it with a thumb hole stick and sell it in Cali
Where does this meme come from? Thumbhole stocks haven't been allowed in featureless builds in california since the beginning of the statewide AWB.
>>
A camera that you mount to the rifle and it has software that counts your hits on targets which then plays a loudspeaker that booms out 'HEADSHOT' or 'RUNNING WILD' and the like.

So the next footage from some war will be full of a reporter being drowned out by booming voiceovers
>>
A gas-operated mechanism that would pleasure the operator around their pelvic region as they fired the weapon.
>>
bitch I'm not giving up my ideas on 4chan. Tell that company to meet me with a contract and then we'll discuss in private.
>>
>>34348711
A big ass flare gun that's "not a grenade launcher", the same way the AR pistol wrist brace is "not a stock". Size it to be really easy to fit grenades made out of a common size of pipe, or sell flares that are really easy to take apart, replace the material with explosive, and put back together for grenades.
>>
>>34348711
An app that says lovely things about your shitty groupings.
>>
A stock that has a space for a phone charger type power bank (which is protected from the elements), and uses the movement of the buffer to charge it. The thing that is pushed by the buffer can also be operated by a lever on the outside.
>>
>>34348711
A rail mounted voucher for a better gun
>>
>>34350040
thats already a thing.
demoranch did a video on it a few months back
>>
>>34348711
Camera/light/PA system

Date and time stamping. Automatic bluetooth back up to cloud via smart phone. Doubles as gun anti theft device as well as selfdefense after action data recorder. Fully encrypted.

The PA system has Custom modes for different uses. Think rossetta stone for your gun, yelling drop that shit in jihadi. Women could have a male voice and bright light in the attackers eyes shouting FREEEZE PUNK!

COPS could have one shouting police. Or maybe you want some metal playing when you go out to the range?

Think Iphone for your gun without cell coverage.
>>
>>34348711
Put a motor wheels on it so you can drive around like a remote control car.
>>
>>34348711
Dildo bayonet
>>
>>34349950
>plays halo 2 multiplayer commentary when shooting
>hi point releases theirs with an abundance of "hijacked"
>>
>>34348812
Have to account for underloaded mags. Cant rely on anything besides mag providing info. The best way would be to measure distance of the follower with a risistive device, like a potentiometer but long instead of round.
>>
>>34348831
They kind of suck and are pretty gimnicky but they are out there
>>
>>34348868
Thats amazing
>>
>>34348763
I kept doodling how that'd be.

If it was made I'd buy one.
>>
>>34351802
Post doodles, I'm curious. The way the AK107 does it is probably the best though, with a simple chunk of steel (I think it's steel) over top of the gas tube.
>>
>>34348880
>>34349003
Had the same idea. I figured it would have one or two shots, have a button right next to the trigger so in the case you snuck up on someone you could taze them instead of shoot them. Second button push would release the cables from the tazer.
>Well what if the taze doesn't work
Well then you shoot them.
>>
>>34351412

weak Magnet on the bottom of the follower would make a simple foolproof sensor
>>
>>34351821
But who would actually risk that? If there's someone in my house I'd never choose the option that might work for one person over the option that will work for thirty.

Now a repeating tazer for cuck countries and states, there's an idea.
>>
>>34351863
>repeating tazer
pepperbox style

done
next
>>
>>34348711
Cleaning kit attachment or a magazine holder that you can attach to the rifle
>>
A bayonet that covers the muzzle and can be launched by a blank at very hihg speeds at the enemy.
>>
>>34351893
>Pepperbox style

The Taser Pulse has pretty small cartridge things, pic related. Could probably fit eight of those in a reasonably sized weapon. I don't actually know what countries would allow it though.
>>
File: 1498127641038.gif (792KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1498127641038.gif
792KB, 500x750px
>>34348711
T.C.R.F.C.G.
Tactical Close Range Fission Contact Grenade
>>
File: 534.png (326KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
534.png
326KB, 903x713px
>>34348786
>That extra mag in stock

Fucking diamonds right now
>>
>>34348711
2 Katanai folded 5000 times each mounted to the bottom rail each offset at a 25 degree angle (think like scissors coming out the bottom of the gun) that you use to decapitate surrendering enemies
>>
File: 1494810817461.jpg (69KB, 518x571px) Image search: [Google]
1494810817461.jpg
69KB, 518x571px
An underbarrel LRAD loaded with Trump quotes

>Liberals for 100 yards fall to the ground clutching their ears as my gun shouts WRROOOOONNGGGGVG
>>
>>34348711
A launcher for extremely light anti-aircraft air burst rounds.

Scenario: Small scale infantry combat against insurgents in (insert middle eastern shithole here). Government forces conduct airborne recon using large drones, planes, helicopters, satellites, etc. but infantry on the ground have to deal with insurgents using cheap remote controlled "toy" drones to spot them and even to drop small explosives (eg grenades) on them. Drones are hard to shoot down with bullets (not to mention potentially dangerous around civilians), and completely out of scale for normal AA. Infantry morale suffers because everybody knows an Achmed or Mohammed who got an arm blown off by an airdropped grenade or had their requisitioned civilian house targeted for a car bomb because a drone spotted them.

Solution: equip designated infantrymen with underbarrel launchers and optics suitable for attacking slow-moving small airborne targets. Digital assistance system helps determine altitude of target and programs munitions for air burst and suitable height. Rounds are rockets with radar proximity fuses or preferably finned with radar terminal guidance. High explosive concusses drone and renders inoperative. Infantry can proceed without distraction.
>>
>>34348711
I'm not doing your work.
>>
>>34352132
Cheaper solution that does the same thing

>40mm 'nade launcher
>HE concussion grenades, design to minimize shrapnel (for safety)
>Manual airburst via button on rifle

Aim at drone, pull trigger, press button. 90% effective. Also allows ebin Marine pranks and/or versatile breaching.
>>
File: e83cid.gif (19KB, 475x143px) Image search: [Google]
e83cid.gif
19KB, 475x143px
>>34348763
>>
>>34348711
Quick change receiver and barrel.
>>
>>34352156
> Manual air burst via button on rifle

How is that going to trigger the round? If it's radio-based, why not just have the round trigger itself? Air burst fuses date back to pre-WW2

Wired remote control would work for the soldier on the ground, gauging when to detonate the round against a small target with no terrain to reference is going to be really hard.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (91KB, 560x462px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
91KB, 560x462px
Single shot, under barrel 12ga shotgun that breaks open sideways, like the m230.
>>
A piezoelectric generator at the back of the buffertube that absorbs recoil impulse to charge battery used for weapon accessories.

http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/piezoelectricity
>>
>>34352266
Just put a magnet on the bolt like a shake-flashlight, so you shoot it to charge it.
>>
>>34348711
A dick holder because anyone who buys an AR is gay.
>>
>>34352320
AR's are so gay, I have to praise Stalin erry time I see one ;^(
>>
>>34348812
you're retarded, there's already ARs that drop empty mags and chamber fresh rounds from new mags
>>
>>34348786
What is that attatchment under the barrel?
>>
>>34348711
a rail mounted, compact geiger counter
>>
>>34348711

I've been tossing around the idea of a series of uppers for AR-15s that allow them to fire an assortment of rimmed cartridges to get some fudds to warm up to them. There will be a 30-30, 45-70, 7.62x54R, .303, .357 magnum, .44 magnum, .45lc, and .410 bore variant. I've been considering the fact that the magazine well for an AR-15 lower is too short for some cartridges listed and the solution I've come up with is a single stack magazine that cants the nose of the cartridge up so it can clear the limited space and make it into the action. Capacity will likely be limited to 10 rounds or so because designing magazines for rimmed cartridges past that capacity is hellish.
>>
>>34351893
>>34351966
I was just thinking about how you could make a better Pulse. Off topic, but what if you had a slightly larger pistol with four shots, two stacked one behind the other in the slide, and two stacked the same way in the grip. Fire two shots, grab the slide and use it as a grip, fire two more. When one shot is fired from either side the second trigger pull knocks it out of the way to make room for the second.
>>
Ternary trigger

Simply to piss off a particular alphabet soup agency. The principle is simple, it works similar to a binary trigger in which the trigger must be actuated to fire a round, but in a more natural manner than having to release the trigger to fire the nth round. while pulling the trigger as one would typically do, there will be 3 trip points during the trigger pull one towards the beginning of the pull to fire one round (the first actuation of the trigger), one about mid way through the pull (second actuation of the trigger), and one during the last bit of travel (actuation 3). This effectively allows for 3 round bursts but because subsequent rounds will not fire until their trigger actuations it will by legal definition not be a machine gun. Of course it will also steal that snazzy selector mechanism from the binary trigger where turning it from 3 round burst to semi or safe cancels the shots following where you left off from. If this could be accomplished, turning it to semi would make it feel like a 2 stage trigger where the first actuation point is removed from travel but the following two have a bit of a positive click to them as you pass them, with actuation point 3 being the one that fires the round.
>>
>>34352706
If this is possible it'd be fantastic.
>>
>>34350040
You mean for "not grenades".
>>
>>34352224
Maybe I'm wrong, but that seems super easy to do. However, I'm certain that's super illegal cause lol civilians
>>
>>34352548
You can't cant the cartridges up high enough because the bolt would not catch the back to feed them.
>>
>>34348800
How does one rub their hands together with an accent?
>>
>>34352461
It is a zip gun
>>
a clock
>>
>>34351238
hahahahahaahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>34348711
Ballistics computer with the possiblility to play candy crush when needed. (or other games for that matter)
>>
>>34348711
A frag grenade duck taped to the handguard
You pull the pin and then chuck the gun at the enemy
>>
>>34352706
jej
>>
>>34350933
Holy fucking shit. My life is better for knowing this exists.
>>
>>34352706
I believe that the binary is legal because the pull is technically "I action of the trigger" and the release is a second, separate action. So the fun sucker's would likely see pulling through multiple trips as "one action"
>>
File: PTSD-be-gone!.jpg (55KB, 1700x400px) Image search: [Google]
PTSD-be-gone!.jpg
55KB, 1700x400px
>>34348711
A scope that uses photo-id tech or something to recognize human-shaped targets (alternatively the user could just mark their target and then the scope flips into its second mode and tracks the target through the sight picture)
After the target is marked, the image of the target is switched into a very simple geometrical image where the person is a red rectangle/silhouette against a blue background.
The purpose of this would be to allow more people to become snipers, as currently the supply of those capable of looking a non-threat in the face and shooting them is limited. It could potentially open up the pool to totally regular reactionary-shooting soldiers!
Alternatively, the image processing could turn the target's skin into a darker color for faster threat assessment, or even turn sniping into a fun game for kids! The possibilities are endless!
>>
>>34354242
>The year is 2023
>Trump announces the completion of The Great Wall of America
>Every few miles of it is a mounted M2
>Each with a strange camera device on it
> All pointing at the Mexico side
>By mere a coincidence there is a new flash game on the internet
>Only it pays the user to play it
>A rather strange game, all you have to do is shoot red blocks on a blue background
>But get paid $1 per red block that you make disappear
>>
>>34352280

Would need to wrap a significant amount of copper around the buffer tube to generate any kind of meaningful amount of energy.

Also, this would slow down the bolt causing cycling issues.
>>
File: 20170503_222003.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170503_222003.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Already made it.
>>
File: RangeFinder.jpg (153KB, 1050x1359px) Image search: [Google]
RangeFinder.jpg
153KB, 1050x1359px
>>34352132
Even cheaper solution: Arisaka antiaircraft ladder sights with the ladder having a civil war style rangefinder calibrated for typical drone widths. Ranged by moving the sight bar until the drone is bracketed by the triangular range slot. Calibrate for 5.56 and 7.62 NATO for the little drones, .50 BMG for large drones/long range shooting.
>>
>>34348880
Whatever happened to that taser muzzle break combo that was around for a bit?
>>
>>34351305
>Hijack
>Hijack
>Betrayal

Just another Tuesday night in Detroit
>>
>>34353842
Did you seriously not know about this already?
>>
>>34349945
if you have a fixed magazine, you can have all the features you want
>>
>>34348711
When you work for a large firearms accessories corporation, and your boss gives you a deadline, but you've got a mental block
>>
>>34354242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmteh_NChOQ
>>
>>34348870
>We could call it the Chinese variant AR
Ftfy
>>
>>34348824
OR better yet, have it vibrate at frequencies above human hearing and thus have a silencing effect
>>
>>34348711
A helical injected-railgun muzzle attachment to boost velocity to over 4000 fps.

Or that's how we advertise it, anyways. In actuality the velocity boost will come from the proprietary 20-grain aluminum bullets we sell exclusively for use with the attachment at absurd markup. When customers complain that it doesn't work with standard ammo, we point out that lead has poorer electrical conductivity and make up some bullshit about the reactance of the thin copper jacket being inadequate to carry significant current.
>>
>>34353991

A partial pull is one action, in fact so is a subsequent partial pull, and another, and so on. Do you mean to tell me the ATF cannot into sum of infinite parts?
>>
>>34348711
pressurized cyanide rear facing dart for not being captured

very small addon
>>
>>34348711
Alight, it's an ap that you can download, plug in the specs of your AR and all the attachments and it generates a estimated sale price depending on the information supplied, so you can purchase a better rifle.
>>
File: titlights.png (1016KB, 676x582px) Image search: [Google]
titlights.png
1016KB, 676x582px
>acquire muzzle break with circular holes
>find aquarium tubing that fits the holes, and is long enough to extend to the end of the stock of the AR
>shove tubes in holes, loop tubes to stock of gun, making sure they're facing the opposite direction of the barrel
Now the gases will propel the gun forward more instead of backwards more.
>>
>>34349018
Id pay good money for this.
>>
>>34356059
If you're a faggot you can have all the gaysex you want
>>
>>34348868
Still too fat of a package. They just over complicated stripper clip loading. And that "mag" takes up the space of at least two stripper clips.
>>
>>34357819
This seems like it would injure the shooter in a lot of ways.
>>
>>34357980
More like the aquarium hose would explode and/or melt within a mag
>>
>>34352706
What about a trigger that gas resets.

> Pull trigger, gun fires
> trigger still pulled
> gas forces trigger forward, resetting.
> pressure drops, gun fires again

Would that be legal?
> no guns
>>
>>34358034
Pretty sure any sort of assisted trigger reset has been declared dog shooting territory already.
>>
>>34355625
No, I honestly thought I was kinda smart for coming up with that.

Oh well.

Now the model demoranch uses is a independent "signaling device launcher". Can you get it as an attachment to mount to a rail?
>>
>>34354377
I'd make a killing playing that all day and all night. And i don't even live in the US.
>>
Aerosol can angled towards the muzzle that coats the bullets in cyanide when they're fired
>>
>>34348711
An AR pistol grip, BUT HEAR ME OUT, THIS ONE HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE.

Alright, see, the pistol grip has a small white LED,a small CMOS sensor, and is filled with explosives. The LED will illuminate your skin on contact, and the sensor will determine how dark you are.

Depending on the calibration (set by the owner), if your skin is deemed too dark, the pistol grip explodes à-la-Dredd.

The anti-asian setting is a DLC patch.
>>
>>34348812
>100 dollar 30-round magazines
>electric shit all over your rifle
>new glowing thing on your rifle
hmmm.
>>
>>34348711
Cup holder
>>
>>34348711
Heartbeat sensor
>>
>>34358776
kek
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.