[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're at your local bug out compound and this prepper smacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Fat62.jpg (55KB, 400x497px) Image search: [Google]
Fat62.jpg
55KB, 400x497px
You're at your local bug out compound and this prepper smacks his lips after stealing and eating your MRE - what do?
>>
Break everybone in his body.
>>
>>34346756
cannibalism
>>
>>34346756
A 40 year old MRE?

Hand him a bottle of Pepto-Bismol, and a roll of asswipe, before pointing hm toward the latrine.
>>
Murder, the same as every fat person I see.
>>
>>34346756
Close my eyes and unload my edc. 11 out of 12 shots hit him in the head because it takes up the entire western horizon.
>>
>>34346756
Tell him that he going to need a lot of toilet paper and I've hidden my only stash of the stuff.
>>
>>34346756
kill
>>
>>34346756
Fire my 10 gauge and watch that motherfucker fly
>>
>>34346756
offer him to the local islamic warlord as a sex slave to pay the jizya.
>>
wait until he sleeps, then club him to death like a baby seal.

steal all his stuff afterwards.
>>
>>34346756
Add copious amounts of laxatives to your next MRE. Eat a portion without the laxatives then just walk away, leaving Porkie to do what thieves do best. The old laxative trick. Never grows old.
>>
>>34346756
if that MRE had cheese spread in it - we're gonna fight.
>>
>>34346784
You must avoid looking at a mirror.
>>
>>34346962
Jalapeno cheese spread anon...
>>
Why do people always say that eating MREs will constipate you?

I've eaten MREs for years and I'm always regular.
>>
>>34346756
>local bug out compound
WTF is this?

Why do other people know the location of your compound?
>>
File: paul_yearley.png (524KB, 710x585px) Image search: [Google]
paul_yearley.png
524KB, 710x585px
I lean in closely.

I lick the gravy running down his second chin.

I crane my neck past his face, and whisper softly in his ear:

"I'm going to fuck your ass. And then I'm going to eat you."
>>
fat fucks shot on sight that includes you larry snickers
>>
Use his bones as ornaments
>>
>>34347026
Wow that's hot you're gonna cum in his ass and then it it out of him please be on london
>>
>>34346756
get it back, with whatever sharp item will double as a surgical tool
>>
>>34346756
Break his fucking knees take any useful shit. then use him as bait for stupid fucks out scavenging up near my place.

P.S. Locals know the area I live is the wrong place to rob because EVERYONE has guns and guard dogs... not pet dogs that double as guard dogs I mean legit out side only never gets affection specifically bred and trained to guard dogs...

>pot farmers Pitbull got loose and tried to get at the neighbors goats
>Guard dong and pit got at it and neighbor blew it's head off with a shotgun.
>neighbor called pot farmers and told them to come get their dog.
>Pot Farmers told neighbor that they were going to "fuck him up"
>Neighbor called up me and two other guys and told us what happened and invited us over to have a BBQ and told us to bring our shotguns
>ghetto fuck showed up at neighbors house and Noped outta there as soon as he pulled into the drive way

Got to love Northern Cali
>>
>>34349253
>out side only never gets affection specifically bred and trained to guard dogs...
aw man you can do all that without depriving them of love and still get good guard dogs :(
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.