[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Army interests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Army.jpg (40KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
Army.jpg
40KB, 306x423px
I've been thinking a lot about the army recently.

The thing is, I'm a weak submissive teenage bitch who plays video games all day.

What is the army like? Does anyone have any stories about their time in the armed forces.
>>
Are you a fuck up who thinks the army will fix your problems? If yes, join, if not, don't
>>
File: 1488985898187.jpg (96KB, 750x898px) Image search: [Google]
1488985898187.jpg
96KB, 750x898px
>I think the military will change my personality and my fucked up testosterone levels

Your diet is fucked
Your exercise routine is fucked or non-existant.
Your body is fucked (skinnyfat or fat, fat contains aromatase which converts testosterone into estrogen resulting in a fucked mood and fucked personality)

That's how you fix yourself. Otherwise you'll just end up some quitter whino enlisted who now wears a uniform instead of normal clothers. The military is not there to fix you. You fix you.
>>
>>34345406
Being a fatty boom boom turns my testosterone into girl hormones?

Jesus that explains some things
>>
>>34345376
>I'm a weak submissive teenage bitch who plays video games all day.
That's pretty much everyone who joins the army. Go for it, they'll sort you out.
>>
>>34345376

Hey anon I was a pretty submissive dude before I joined, I didn't enlist out of HS, I waited 5-6 years. Went in in my early 20s.

I'm coming into my second year in the Army and it blows. The people I work with all have the tempers of enraged autistic children, and the common interests I share with a few dudes in the group are not shared as a whole. People think they are pro-athlete tier material just for running or sprinting, and that's all anybody ever cares about. There is a constant culture of being aware even when all you're doing is sweeping up a motorpool ten times a day for the 4th week in a row.

You will hate it, you will not like it, it will not expose you to better people at all, and it is in my view a waste of time. Find something else to make you better, something that isn't a contract.
>>
>>34345376
The military enhances what you already are, it will break you if you are weak.
>>
>>34345376
>graduated basic march 31st of this year (Benning)
>about to graduate from AIT at fort Gordon
First and foremost TRADOC fucking blows massive rhino dicks. Your drill sergeants will be assholes the first part and then be cool as hell towards the end. Keep the respect and the drill sergeant sandwhich, don't take their kindness for weakness they will break you. I was in decent shape (strong core and legs, scrawny upper body). Every smoke session makes you better, take advantage of them. Don't get mad when someone fucks take the smoking and get all you can out of it. AIT is way more relaxed but you're still a TRADOC private and will have as much fun as you make it. I'm NG so I'm going home I love the Army but I'm glad I'm finishing college before I go active.
>>
>>34345685
Yup. This is reality for most people in the military. I even know a guy in 2nd Ranger Batt who hates it because he is a new guy and gets hazed and treated like crap. Even many guys in SOF don't like it.
>>
>>34345376
Start basic barbell training and eat 5k-6k calories a day. Then before you join do interval training for conditioning. Getting a perfect PT score is not difficult if you know what you are doing.
>>
>weak submissive teenage bitch
You'd fit right in.
>>
File: image.jpg (256KB, 1066x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256KB, 1066x2208px
If you're smart enough, get into an MOS that'll give you training for a sweet career on the outside as a GS, contractor, or whatever.
>>
>>34345772
>fort gordon
25C or 25U?

Anyway you're so boot it fucking hurts. Smoke sessions are dumb fuck fuck games and they're not there to make you better. When you get to your unit or whatever you nasty girls do don't tell stories about how bad you got smoked in basic- nobody cares.
>>
>>34346284
>I even know a guy in 2nd Ranger Batt who hates it because he is a new guy and gets hazed
Tell him to go to school or get RFS'd if he do doesn't like it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.