[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would like to take a moment to discuss gun insurance, as I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1456836375322.jpg (513KB, 2100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1456836375322.jpg
513KB, 2100x1400px
I would like to take a moment to discuss gun insurance, as I have never personally seen a thread about it on /k/. What I mean is insurance to cover your legal fees in the event you have to make a shooting. My case was just dismissed in court, and after a year, I have not paid a single cent to my lawyer, nor a court fee. I was wondering if /k/ at large utilized gun insurance, or even knew of it's existence? Pic not related
>>
>>34342539
Didn't even know that was a thing, but that's pretty incredible that you didn't pay jack for a yr of court. Can you give a tldr on what landed you there?
>>
>>34342563
tl;dr i shot a guy, that is all im willing to say. Sorry if that isn't enough for ya, but im here more to discuss the merits of gun insurance with /k/ in case they are...unprotected?
>>
>>34342539

i'm going to start USCCA in another month or so
>>
File: 1456598656821.jpg (1004KB, 3741x2490px) Image search: [Google]
1456598656821.jpg
1004KB, 3741x2490px
>>34342625
Do they have a decent arrangement for the customer? All legal fees covered, etc?
>>
>>34342629
>All

get a clue

nothing covers "all" the fees

but after looking at USCCA, armed citizen network, 2nd call defense I like the USCCA coverage best
>>
>>34342635
Welp, I never paid jack shit. Anything is better than nothing, though. I am glad you are getting with a program
>>
Armed citizen legal def network
Recommend you find defense attorney pre-need! Good luck
>>
>>34342539
>What I mean is insurance to cover your legal fees in the event you have to make a shooting.
NRA has a thing for that called carry guard, i don't really know what it's all about though
>>
Just have a good lawyer's card ahead of time and DON'T ACT DUMB.
>>
>>34342578
how much is it and what insurance company would you recommend mr. insurance jew.
>>
>>34342578
tl;dr you're a fag
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.