[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would/will this play out? Shit is getting real.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: 1498194533934.jpg (103KB, 750x846px) Image search: [Google]
1498194533934.jpg
103KB, 750x846px
How would/will this play out?

Shit is getting real.
>>
File: jewtin.jpg (122KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jewtin.jpg
122KB, 1600x1000px
It would play out with Russian economy collapsing even faster than previously thought while getting it's shit pushed in by the US military and Syrian Regime getting btfo'd even faster than previously thought while getting deepthroated by the US military.
>>
>>34339422
Literally clickbait. Nothing will happen,
>>
>>34339422
nothing just slav shits saying "STONK BEARRRR"
>>
>>34339422
Doubtfully it would ever reach the point of nuclear even if this wasn't clickbait, and I have a slight feeling that the US's anti missile system is better than they've been letting the world think even if it did come to that.

Russia has a shit economy and shit technology, but they've got a bigger land army.

Most of Europe would probably side with the US, nato allies and all that, even with the current hostilities over current US administration.

US military sucks against fighting Arabs in caves, but is pretty OP against conventional armies, as the initial invasion of Iraq showed.
>>
nothing
both sides know war with each other is retarded
putin also knows that his air force is a joke compared to the USAF
>>
>>34339662
USAF doesn't have fighters with toilets.
Russia: 01
US: 00
>>
>>34339678
So that's why India buys Russian!
>>
>Westerners fighting over shitskins.

Shitskins win by a landslide!
>>
It ends up with my fencing business loosing money. And the price of fuel skyrocketing, I've done my service. I don't want a war.
>>
Not much, enough time for the U.S. and our Jewish counterparts loot all the oil while the arabs and persians duke it out over who wants control over their shiny cube. Russia meanhwile continues to slide furtehr down the bell curve as they attempt to annex the Ukraine and the Baltics through massive land invasion and hackers using CS:GO wall hacks and aimbots.
>>
>>34339678
for russia, the whole plane is a toilet!
>>
File: AIR_SU-34_lg.jpg (38KB, 450x290px) Image search: [Google]
AIR_SU-34_lg.jpg
38KB, 450x290px
>>34339746

>Be Russian pilot
>Flying Su-34
>Entering combat zone, Syria
>Target is ahead, begin attack run
>bombs away! Many enemy Technicals and rusty AKs are destroyed!
>Turn to head back to base
>Vitaly, my co-pilot, has to drop a bomb of his own
>Get radio chatter from ground control that F-22s spotted visually by eyes on the ground
>fuck
>begin hard manuvering, initiate the dreaded Cobra manuver to possibly avoid the F-22s I can't see
>Vitaly curses at me
>a turd has escaped
>at top of Cobra manuver, a zero G log floats past my helmet
>By Lenin's goatee!!!
>Positive G kicks in as I nose down, the dookie splats against the canopy
>I am now blind
>Vitaly still cursing me
>Turd covered windows
>F-22s somewhere, fuck I don't know
>Just another day in the Russian AF
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
what the fuck is wrong with us.

why are we so blatantly fighting for Saudi interests?
>>
US and Russia continue to kill mudshits on the other team more and more, never once firing directly on each other.
>>
>>34339818
I'd love an answer to this as well. Confrontation with Russia and Iran does nothing for us.
>>
>>34339834
the whole "blood for oil" meme is way overdone, but there is actually a contested pipeline interest at stake in Syria IIRC

furthermore we made Iran our enemy back in the 50s because we jew'd hard on behalf of the British-Persian Oil Company and know we naturally side with Saudi Arabia since they hate each other.
the same Saudis who fund Salafism across the MENA. the Shia militias have done literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>34339818
US wants hegemony but feels like Russia threatens this. Russia wants to be stronk again despite their glory days long being gone. Sauds want to make as much money be prolonging the conflict via terrorism and such, but really are just riding old hostilities.
>>
>>34339818
Because the military industrial complex is really in charge of the US.
>>
File: kekekeke.png (266KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
kekekeke.png
266KB, 640x400px
>>34339815
>>
>>34339855
>US wants hegemony but feels like Russia threatens this.
over the whole fucking planet?
it isn't exactly like we're backed into a corner and NEED this sphere of influence, almost the near whole of Latin America, Europe, and East Asia is within our control to some degree.
Russia backing a government that is actually sticking it to Jihadists of all types is hardly some aggressive expansionist monster.
>>
File: breivik.gif (3MB, 280x250px) Image search: [Google]
breivik.gif
3MB, 280x250px
>>34339815
>>
>>34339896
>over the whole fucking planet?
As long as one thing can threaten you in some way you'll be in danger, in a sense. It's like Highlander, they kill each other not because they're forced to, but to stop their opponents from getting a chance to kill them.

It might not be smart, sane, or anything like that, but it happens anyway.
>>
>>34339896
yes over the whole fucking planet. The US is one closest to achieving a new world order with it at the forefront. Its really just Russia and China who aren't okay with this. Russia because its still thinking in the past with regards to "zones of control" and China because it thinks IT should be the one to lead the global Hegemony.
Globalism isn't just about markets friend.
>>
>>34339919
and since this is Realpolitik and makes sense, I'd be happy to be on the winning side if it weren't for ISIS attacks and migrant crisis' that are fucking the West over for shekels.
>>
File: Trump-in-Saudi-Arabia-2.jpg (36KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-in-Saudi-Arabia-2.jpg
36KB, 460x259px
>>34339818
>why are we so blatantly fighting for Saudi interests?

Beats me
>>
>>34339959
so is Trump in with the Jewish-Saudi Cabal now?
Did our idealist become privy to the NWO and is getting in to make safe?
>>
>>34339896
>over the whole fucking planet?
If there's control you don't have then someone else can get it.

>>34339923
>Its really just Russia and China who aren't okay with this
No, it's just that they're the ones that can provide a speed bump to it. Everyone else is not ok with it but they can't do shit or they're sucking on the USA's teats.

>>34339928
>I'd be happy to be on the winning side
protip: USA's citizens are not on the winning side. USA's owners are, whoever you happen to think those are.
>>
>>34339966
>so is Trump in with the Jewish-Saudi Cabal now?
Was there a time when he wasn't?

>Did our idealist become privy to the NWO and is getting in to make safe?
Is making money by whatever means you can an ideal now? He's been invited into the NWO I guess but only as an associate member, he's too much of an idiot to be allowed in to the inner-circle but they'll pin things on his chest if it furthers their agenda.
>>
>>34339928
>I'd be happy to be on the winning side
I'm not so certain there will be a winning side anytime soon, or for very long. Lots of countries have gotten pretty close to some sort of hegemony, and I feel the way the US is handling things we're pretty much just cutting off our nose to spite our face.Though I might just be a pessimist.

>>34339966
Not to get too /pol/itcal, but in truth it seems Trump never really cared much for that draining the swamp stuff.
>>
File: ctr_shareblue_shills.jpg (310KB, 1524x1194px) Image search: [Google]
ctr_shareblue_shills.jpg
310KB, 1524x1194px
>>34339966
>>34340018
fuck off cunt
>>
>>34339422
It's not going to happen. The cold war never ended all that is going yo happen is that US planes will keep shooting down syrian planes...after all, they are piloted by syrians aren't they?

Same shit with korea, plenty of Russians will die, but WW3 will not happen.
>>
>>34340059
>Anyone who disagrees with me is the Hillary-Bogeyman
I really kinda wonder what people like you are like in the real world, are you constantly afraid that guy bagging your groceries is some kind of spy hiding listening devices?
>>
>>34339969
Let me rephrase. Everyone who matters is okay with this to some degree.
>>
>>34340103
>bagging your groceries
i never fucking unserstood this, why in the us somebody would bag your groceries? everwhere in the world people do it themselves
>>
>>34340391
the same reason why some places have jobs where you hand out tissues. It makes work and its convenient.
>>
>>34339818
The British intentionally set up S.A. to be run by the most unlikable people they could find, so that regime change could be done in the future. But in the interim time they fought a world war, and lost their empire.

The actual Hashemites that the British liked were deposed, except for Jordan.
>>
>>34339815
>>34339892
>>34339912
>Americans are stupid as fuck manchildren they told me
first i couldn't believe that's true
then i discovered 4chan
>>
>>34340596
>Heh, people posting retarded on an anonymous shitposting website is an accurate measurement how stupid a country's population is
Please tell me where you live so I can also assume everyone there is retarded based off of only what you said.
>>
>>34339422
Lots of sanctions and mean tweets.
>>
>>34339422
Russian economy is barely holding.
Just one good punch and Russia will crash and burn.
>>
If you live in Alaska, just how easy would it be to drive a boat over to Russia and start doing some gorilla warfare?
>>
>>34340834
you could poison the rivers in kamchatka and ruin the balooga caverie stocks. which is at least 3% of their GDP and the major world supply of rich faggot appetizers.
>>
File: Spotting a decoy.gif (2MB, 400x230px) Image search: [Google]
Spotting a decoy.gif
2MB, 400x230px
>>34340852
Judging from your grammar, punctuation, and statements about locations which do not exist, I am concluding that your advice is disingenuous, or otherwise not accurate nor correct information.
>>
>>34340866
>run on sentence
than goto moscow and prostitute yourself. that will show em you faggot
>>
>>34339422
if it's solely over the middle east, US probably wins. If it develops into conventional WW3, USA probably wins. If it develops into nuclear WW3, USA loses less.

Needless to say, all three options involved the collapse of the Russian economy.
>>
>>34339966
Trump was probably told on day 1 that most of his foreign policy ideas weaken the USA at the expense of Russia or *gasp* Iran, including pulling out of Syria. The state department probably let him get away with small-time shit such as pulling out of the Paris agreement but I'm guessing they won't let him touch any of their shit in the Middle East / Europe
>>
>>34340059
I'd be willing to bet that those increases are largely conservatives and /pol/tards flooding into reddit to create r/The_Donald, and then plebbitors r/The_Donald flooding /pol/ in turn.
>>
>>34342420
That's a very good bet
>>
>>34339422
Its not happening. Trump is working with Russia and China. The deep state is desperate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1wjhDI4XQE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCYpT1f_qgA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSIF60giF_s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2W9n7W0RvQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr6BFpWMrcM
>>
>>34339422
Oh no

Not Iran

However will the US defeat a country with incompetent commanders, no unit cohesion, nonexistent branch coordination, laughable training, and barrel bottom morale?

The only thing any Middle Eastern nation can do well is lose immediately and form a stubborn insurgency.
>>
>>34343520
What about Russia?
>>
>>34343553
What ABOUT Russia?
>>
>>34339655
US military doesn't suck again't fighting arabs in caves, they have their hands tied behind their back most of the time, if the US military was allowed to go full retard in afghanistan the taliban would be obliterated.
>>
>>34343520
And what country are you talking about exactly here?
Think carefully about your answer so you don't out yourself as an absolute retard who is probably underage.
>>
>>34339818
why are you so blatantly fighting for russian and irans interests?
>>
>>34339687
POO IN THE LOO
>>
>>34343285
thanks for that input, r/the_donald. MAGA cucks btfo!!! xD
>>
>>34343285
#Woke
>>
>>34339422
Only people that are going to die are syrians by the buckst loads hopefully so,e terrorists asshole that have gone there to fight in jihad and some sad but poor american special forces guys and some poor and sad russian conscripts
>>
>>34339678
Run out of bombs russia stars droping loads into americans lol americans will literally be shit faced hahahahaha
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.