[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: wh.jpg (104KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
wh.jpg
104KB, 564x752px
So uhm, this happened last winter but it keeps bothering me for a while especially since the person in question stopped showing at uni

>so be me, 20 year old uni faggot
>its winter vacation so i go with my uni group (about 30 people per group) to some kind of winter lodge in the mountains
>so we all gather up at the train station (actually 10 people show up out of 30)
>there is this one guy nobody really talks to but he had to be invited cause he is part of the group
>all goes well on the train,we try to socialize, try to get with this cutie
>wierd dude just stays in his corner of the compartment, not really talking just giving short answers
>we get to the lodge, party like students and all
>the 2nd day goes on partying, see wierd guy talking to the girl who owns the lodge
>she throws some wierd looks at him but i assume she gave him some directions
>think nothing of it but curiosity beats me and after an hour i decide to follow him
>ask the chick what she talked to him
>"he just asked for a nice place in the woods and i told him there is this place that overlooks the valley, its not far from here, why?"
>"im just curios"
>whatever.jpeg
>so there i was i shit you not hiking like a moron to spy on some wierd dude that prolly has a psycho gene
>notfarfromheremyass.jpeg
>finally get to the said point but no trace of this guy
>check around and find him sitting on some log, his back to me
>i approach him,i dont try to be sneaking cause i know for sure he can hear my footsteps in the snow
>he is wearing some ww2 german uniform, it was like pic related but only with kar 98 pouches
>he has a kar98 by his side, a backpack with a bottle of wine in it and two cupcakes with candles in them
>he was holding some book in his hands but i couldnt see it properly so i keep getting closer to him
>"uhm bro you alright?"
>"yeah man...i just wanted some peace and quiet" he replied but his voice sounded trembled
>i sit next to him and see that he had some tears going down his cheek
cont
>>
>>34339206
this has amazing potential
>>
Where's the SS rune on that rank collar faggot
>>
>>34339226
I was actually going to ask, as the guy in the story wearing ss or wehrmacht?
>>
>>34339206
>Nazifag was going to kill himself
Did you stop him because he was going to do it with a gun?
>>
>>34339282
or he's seeing a ghost of a German soldier
>>
>>34339206
part 2
>"dude are you sure you are ok?"
>"yeah man just a bad few days"
>i dont belive you but whatever
>"why are you wearing this? whats with the gun?"
>"long story"
>bruhreally.jpeg
>"i mean i got time"
>i managed to take a glare at the book
>its actually an album of some sorts
>"whats with the album?"
>"some memories man"
>"can i see?"
>he thinks a bit but hands it to me nonetheless
>the album is riddled with pictures of him and some girl, quite a cutie
>"shes your girlfriend or something? Shes beautiful"
>he smiles but man he didnt looked joyfull or something
>he didnt responded or anything besides the smile
>"so you broke up with her or something?"
>silence, i can see him lost in time, like that expression when somebody looks at you put it feels like his glare pierces through you
>"she was my girlfriend" he replied
>"we met in highschool and spent a lot of time together, we used to do everything together, go camping, shooting, everywhere
>he pointed some pictures, one was with him fishing, one was with both of them holding hands while hiking, some were at a shooting range
>one of the most gorgeous ones was with them at senior prom, they really looked good together
>"so whats with the uniform?"
>he turned the page, there were a few pics here and there with them hugging, holding hands but they were wearing uniforms

i think it was SS, im not sure tho guys

>"okay?"i asked still confused
>"we were in a reenactment group, ww2 and such"
>i saw some more pics, some in which they both had kar98s, one was with him lugging an mg42 and her carrying some ammo belts
>such and such, a few cool ones where they were sitting on a stug or in a motorcycle
>"cool man, thats great that you guys share interests like that"
>"yeah man"
>"sad that you guys broke up"
>"we didnt"
>insert long pause
>"she died" his voice trembled and i could see tears again
>"shit man im sorry, i didnt know" i tried to console him "thats terrible man"
cont
>>
Typical assburgers Nazi and Chad love story, they have bear back naked sex in the twigs.
>>
>>34339206
>>34339327
inb4 fresh prince or any of that shit.
>>
File: ee7.png (7KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
ee7.png
7KB, 493x402px
>>34339327
thinksthatdidnthappen.jpeg
>>
>>34339327
>Stug

Get out of here you fucking larper.
>>
File: 1478733381416.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
1478733381416.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
>>34339327
>turns from potential interesting nazifag an heroing
>becomes fake and gay
>>
>>34339348
I do ww2 reenacting, I've seen a stug a few times, they're out there in the hobby, just rare
>>
File: 1495849815395.gif (793KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1495849815395.gif
793KB, 1200x675px
>>34339327
How this nigga packing a kar98k on a train
>>
File: Forgetten Pepes.png (91KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
Forgetten Pepes.png
91KB, 500x389px
did OP get butt blasted that no one liked his shitty feels story and stop writing?
>>
>>34339327
part 3
>at that moment i didnt realize it was such a dick move and i was curios as all hell but i popped the question
>"how did it happen?"
>he tried to wipe away some tears
>"we were both coming home from a reenactment camp when a dude from the opposite side of the road tried to pass some truck but he entered in us with full force. we were taken to the hospital where i woke up. I found out she died on the way to the hospital"
>he took his rifle and gave it to me showing some initials
>"this was the last gift she gave me before she died, i carved her initials on it"
>he drank some wine "she always wanted to spend the winter at some lodge but we never had the chance to"
>i gave him his rifle back
>"now id appreciate if youd let me alone now, i want to spend some time alone"
>"im so sorry man" i got up and left "just dont do anything stupid man"
>"shed be disappointed of me if i did"

so i just left him there, went back to the lodge and told them where i was and how the dude was just there admiring the view. He came back and everything seemed normal. Just lately he didnt show up at uni and i heard he dropped and moved away but im not sure
>>
>>34339368
It was the takedown model
>>
File: 1492482576867.jpg (27KB, 688x792px) Image search: [Google]
1492482576867.jpg
27KB, 688x792px
>>34339410
Part 3
>and then nothing happened
>>
>>34339421
were you expecting him heroing and leaving a note saying fuck stalingrad and the commies?
>>
File: 1490548210852.png (402KB, 861x825px) Image search: [Google]
1490548210852.png
402KB, 861x825px
>>34339410
gay and also fake
>>
>>34339427
yes
>>
>>34339427
i was expecting him to go to bel-air and perform some werwolf antics
>>
OP here, i see the comments i know it sounds gay and shit but thats how it happened, i know its not some super story about the guy being a hero and leaving his brains in the snow. Belive me if you want or not, just wanted to share this
>>
>>34339495
If this is real why the fuck didn't you just mind your own business faggot, dude wants to be alone and your first instinct is to start asking him his life story?

Fuckin' normies mang, I'll never understand them.
>>
>>34339550
i didnt knew at first what his problem was, i was curios and was a dick for marching into his feelings asking him left and right
i dont know if i made things worse but usually talking about what bothers you helps
>>
>>34339495
I think it was a good story OP. Real or not, gave me a pinch of feels. I have a semi /k/ related feels story that I'll tell regardless of interest

>be me ~13
>greatest man I know is my grandfather
>smart, 87 years old but still rides his bike around, fought innakorea, and the best grandad you could ask for
>He was born on the boat over from the Netherlands, father was former Dutch army, grandfather was Dutch admiral (or something), military service for Holland all the way back as far as we can trace
>has a ring that has been passed down to male heirs for generations
>used to be a stamp for dealing with wax back in the day

Cont
>>
>>34339587
>i didnt knew at first what his problem was
Yeah, and? It wasn't your problem so just leave him alone. I'd be pretty fucking pissed if I went into the woods to be alone only for some jackass to follow me like some crazy ex and just inviting himself to sit down right next to me for no reason.
>>
>>34339609
i got the feels too, i might've gotten baited but having such a relationship like nazifag had, cherishing his memories of her dead gf and her kar98 sure is something to get the feels from
>>
>>34339631
i dont know man, i just wanted to be his friend, people didnt talk to him so i thought he was just lonely and wanted a friend
>>
>>34339609
Just to be clear I'm 22 now

>I call him papa
>he sits me down at 13 and tells me about the ring (which I meant is for SEALING with wax)
>he's got fingers like damn sausages, hands like dinner plates whereas I am on the athletic side of normal
>he and my grandmother only had daughters, so the ring will be mine when he's gone.
>be me today, 22 and never served in the military
>I'm better with my head than I am with my fists and such, but I'm a damn good shot if I do say so myself
>figure that military service isn't for me
>he just got out of the hospital from a small heart attack at 87
>I eyeballed the ring on his finger a bit while I was there
>worrying that I wot live up to the men who wore it before me
>feels bad man

Yes I know I'm a faggot but it's a lot of pressure. Say what you will, it's a big deal to me
>>
>>34339649
family heritage is important but you are not obliged to follow the tradition, you know whats best for you anon
>>
File: 1470780293549.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470780293549.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>34339643
>Doesn't talk to anyone and fucks off into the middle of nowhere at the first opportunity
>"I thought he was lonely and wanted a friend"
I'll repeat myself, I will never understand normies or their bizarre thought process
>>
File: 1496785436825.png (151KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496785436825.png
151KB, 564x400px
>>34339410
You took the time to write this shitty fantasy.
>>
>>34339649
>>34339667
Fuck that, anon, you still have a duty to protect and serve your country.

Our time will come, don't worry.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.