[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme gun, yes or no?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 6247819_01_swedish_mauser__640.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
6247819_01_swedish_mauser__640.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
https://www.armslist.com/posts/6247819/gainesville-florida-rifles-for-sale--swedish-mauser-
I have a real hard-on for mannlicher style stocks. I was gonna drive down there and trade the guy either my P22 or M&P 15/22. I already have a .308 bolt, .30-30 lever, .223 semi, and .22 single shot. Figured I could get rid of one of the .22s. Is a pistol or rifle .22LR more essential for SHTF type stuff?

Also, where the fuck do I buy 6.5x55 Swede ammo?
>>
File: 1476326965574.png (193KB, 605x342px) Image search: [Google]
1476326965574.png
193KB, 605x342px
>>34338580
>Also, where the fuck do I buy 6.5x55 Swede ammo?
big box stores or online, also
>mannlicher style stocks
>>
>>34338580
You can buy ammo anywhere and for that piece rifle is a no brainer. It's gorgeous and I hope there is nothing wrong with it
>>
>>34338580
>where the fuck do I buy 6.5x55 Swede ammo
Roll your own. They like 140 grain projectiles the best.
>>
320 seems like a good price
>>
>>34338580
Looks familiar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EINVxBmUbQg

For $320 it looks like it's a good shooter though as long as you don't want anything collectible.
>>
>>34338594
is it taboo to use mannlicher? They're sexy
>>34338615
>>34338625
>>34338628
>>34338684
thanks, while I have you guys what do you reccomend for lefties? Searching for left handed bolt guns or learning to reach over?

I own one lefty bolt (the .308 I mentioned) and while it is nice I don't want to spoil myself and never adjust to the real world
>>
>>34338778
oh, and two more things: 1) idk how gunbroker works, is it legal for me to just communicate with the guy and pay him in person or does paperwork need to be done?

2) how does 6.5x55 cost stack up to .308, 7.62x54r, and other similar calibers?
>>
What sort of gun is this? Sporterized Model 94 carbine?
>>
>>34338839
Swedish Mauser w/ full stock
>>
>>34338839
I'm curious as to whether or not it is the carbine or full sized though, I asked the seller
It's most likely it is the carbine because of this video >>34338684
>>
>>34338825
You can try to bypass gb but that's frowned upon and most sellers won't even consider it except expecting a scam
>>
>>34338839
>Sporterized Model 94 carbine?
Yes. It is no longer in military spec.
>>
>>34338883
I said gunbroker, meant armslist sorry
>>
>>34338914
Armslist works as person to person deal. Unless you're buying from a ffl that's shipping something to your ffl. As far as I know it's legal to buy p2p firearms in Florida so you just contact the guy, meet up, confirm that you are both Florida residents by glancing at each other's drivers license, money exchanges hands and you drive away with your gun. 5 min or less. I've bought dozens of guns off of Armslist in Ohio, never a single issue
>>
>>34338974
Sick, thanks
The guy says he's only selling to people an hour from Gainesville but I'm an hour and 20, so I'll just tell him I live on the west side of jax or something else up
>>
>>34339008
He just wants you to drive to him. I expect the same when I'm selling, armslist is only dicey because some people don't show up and you don't want to drive too far for those occasions. Again, I've only delay with bro sellers and buyers and communication is the key. I once drove 3 hrs to pick a dirt cheap and immaculate k31 and seller was there like a true bro and didn't screw me ober. Communicate and you'll be able to gauge everything. Take the plunge 99% of the time gun owners are respectable bunch and will honor their commitment. Now, I've never had a non white contact me and I would never meet with a black dude so that's why I need to talk to sellers/buyers before hand. You do as you wish and good luck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.