[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my friend just said he planned to kill himself with a .45

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1485134766470.jpg (139KB, 1089x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1485134766470.jpg
139KB, 1089x1936px
So my friend just said he planned to kill himself with a .45 acp, I asked why. The guy responds with "Because it's my favorite type of handgun" what do I do /k/?
>>
>>34338206
Let the man go.
>>
Tell him that any gun he kills himself with will get banned.
>>
>>34338206
Do you best dirty harry impression and tell him to use a .44 magnum. That way he will be a real man for at least a fraction of a second during his miserable struggle of an existence.
>>
>>34338206
Obviously he wants you to try to stop him
Otherwise he wouldn't have told you
>>
>>34338206
tell him instead of doing all that he should just give you his guns and take up jerking off while hanging himself. It's a win-win really
>>
>>34338206
Kill him first. Use 9mm
>>
Hmmmm. Heresy.

Op. Use this time to shoot him first. Save him from hell.

For real though depressed people shouldn't have to die alone. Tell him to talk to people about it and if he still feels the same way sit with him while he pulls the trigger.

Don't forget earpro.
>>
Convince him that .45 isn't any better than 9mm, and that 9mm only has a 17% chance of killing in one shot according to Important Statistics from People. Tell him to leave it with you and recommend he take up sight-seeing near bridges to calm his troubled mind.
>>
>>34339090
On the real though i had a blast with one of my mates doing this. Getting drunk and eating shishkabab in a pit we made for it, going over old stories and drinking till we were pissed. Loaded guns at the ready. We had targets next to us in the ditch and only one round for each person. If we decided not to die, we shot the target.

one or two times i did this with him till we found a good doctor. Turns out funtime with uncles can do more then a fear of mustaches.
>>
>>34338206
Tell him he should live because he like's .45 ACP.
Then bring him shooting, and do your absolute damnedest to help him improve his groups.

Then use that as a reason he shouldn't kill himself. He enjoyed shooting. He now has a hobby, a reason to keep going.
>>
Tell him that he can never go back to the glory days of when black powder cartridges were relevant and that it's time to let go.
>>
>>34338206

Remind him that he's just inflating the numbers the anti-gunz wail about and offer to help him suicide in a different way.
>>
Tell him dat .45 has no penetration compared to 9mm. He would have to shoot himself 3 times if he doesn't turn into a vegetable in from da first shot being stuck halfway.
>>
File: 1493897896875.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1493897896875.gif
1MB, 207x207px
Good choice, mate.
>>
>>34339082
>kill him
>use 9mm

Pick one and then go by a man's caliber kid.
>>
>>34338206
>what do I do /k/?

let him go, anyone with taste like that doesn't deserve to live
>>
>>34339315
I don't think he really cares since he's gonna be dead and all.
>>
>>34339069
This.
>>
>>34338206
have him travel to north korea instead and try to take out kim jong
>>
>>34338206
.45 acp won't hurt him, tell him to use 10mm or jump from a building.
>>
>>34338206
Correct the faggot that caliber isn't a gun.
>>
>>34338206

suck his dick
>>
>>34339069
This
>>34339082
lol
>>
>>34339122
This.
Honing a skill is fun and triggers endorphin release. He already likes guns so you've got one foot in the door.
Hope it works out.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.