[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is This Good For Target Shooting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 500px-Franchi-SPAS12.jpg (10KB, 500x139px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Franchi-SPAS12.jpg
10KB, 500x139px
Im Looking To But One And I Am Wondering If This Is Overkill, Or Should I Just Stay With My 870?
>>
SPAS 12 looks cool but is an amazing piece of shit.
Unless you are hanging it next to your signed Jurassic Park poster, but literally anything else besides an 87.... yeah just go ahead and kill yourself
>>
SPAS is a collector's item, not a tool.
If you want a tool get a modern production gun. 870 is fine as a pumpgun and if you want an autoloader there are several dozen good ones for half the price of the SPAS.
>>
>>34336759
alright, i guess i wont get it. mabey a saiga 12?
>>
>>34336784
Vepr 12 is the saiga 12 done correctly.
However they just got B& from import so they'll be hard to find. If you can find one for ~$900 right now jump on it.

But you don't actually have that kind of money nor are probably of the appropriate age to buy one, so I wouldn't worry about it for now.
>>
>>34336799
i was just wondering if that would be a good alt to the spas
>>
>>34336831
It's one of them, yes.
>>
File: C18.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
C18.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>34336719
Depends on the target...
>>
>>34336719

Why Did You Capitalize Every Word, Is There A Specific Reason?
>>
>>34336719
>overkill
The only thing it offers over any other shotgun on the market is a e s t h e t i c s.
If you really like its style and don't mind relegating it to a show piece with the occasional semi-auto range trip using full power loads only, then go for it. For any real business and even some fun, the 870 has it beat.

>>34336799
Have you heard anything about the Kalashnikov USA shotguns? I heard they were pretty decent.
>>
>>34336881
yea, they are hard to find and tend to break
>>
>>34336876
i love talking like that most of the time unless im feeling lazy, i think the way you should type looks extremley un-professional
>>
No, the ghost rings are shit tier and it isn't any fun to shoot. The only thing the 870 is worse at is compactness and resale value.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.