[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PRO-GUN STUDIES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1495843847050.png (1MB, 874x874px) Image search: [Google]
1495843847050.png
1MB, 874x874px
I need studies to prouve to somebody that the legal carry is a good thing for the security of the population pls
>>
File: 11-1-13.jpg (124KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
11-1-13.jpg
124KB, 1080x1080px
>>34333505
better ?
>>
>>34333545
no. post more man butt.
>>
>>34333847
>>
>>34333960
Now this is what I'm talking about
>>
File: DSCN1365.jpg (975KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1365.jpg
975KB, 2272x1704px
>>34333482
detailed and very thorough
>>
The actual text of the second amendment is a good place to start. Universal legal carry prevents intimidation and tyranny.
>>
>>34333482
BRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPssssst
>>
>>34333482
Here's one, it's old but it was conducted by some of the finest minds in the country after many years of study into the tendencies and behaviors of countries with powerful centralized governments
Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights.
If you want to come at it from a different viewpoint read Thomas Hobbes Leviathan for why such governments behave the way they do, they aren't without reason they just have different motives than you or I.
>>
>I need studies to prouve to somebody that the legal carry is a good thing for the security of the population pls
Are you prepared for the possibility that that's empirically wrong? Because inconvenient statistics are too often easily dismissed on /k/ because lol lefty propaganda, gb2 reddit, etc.

Fuck studies, fuck statistics, fuck justifications; when it comes to freedom, it's simply irrelevant. I don't give a shit if it makes society more or less dangerous, freedom doesn't include concessions or provisions for if/when people fuck up.

>tl;dr: all of them
>>
>>34336213
Thank you for saying this, I appreciate you anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.