[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IV1488

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (5KB, 359x126px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 359x126px
What does /k/ think of IV8888?
Personally, I like his videos, they give me most of the info I want and they're quite entertaining.Not somu ch a fan of Chad though...
>>
The general consensus is /k/ in general does not like him. /k/ loved Barry and when Eric fired him (and he died shortly after) they blamed Eric. The prevailing opinion of Chad is that he has a flat personality and is boring.

I personally like some of his videos. I will throw on a milsurp video of his a background noise at times. He does decent reloading videos, although he seems to have forgotten that most early reloaders are broke and don't have the money to buy a $800 piece of equipment.
>>
They're kind of hypocritical shitheads.

They rant about tacticool gun range ninjas with AR-15 that's decked with all sort of accessories, while selling an AR decked out in all sort of accessories.

And they also rant about how some people like to rapid fire guns, not caring about accuracy, while many of their videos are of them doing the exact same thing.
>>
>>34332991
The mall ninja AR is obviously satire & they have tons of videos talkig about reloading and long range accuracy
>>
>>34332890
they seem like wannabe operators
>>
>>34332962

I've been in the actual store many times. Cherokee Gun & Pawn.

They have great prices (usually). The staff that runs their ops at the gun shows are nice people. The people in the store are generally nice. Eric used to be nice (though he's not the owner, owner is a really nice man though). But he's let fame get to him a bit and is a bit of a pompous asshole nowadays.

Barry was always an interesting character. Bit of an asshole at times, at least when I ran into him, but nothing out of the ordinary for an older Georgia man.

But if you guys are ever in GA, go to the store if you have a chance. They do free transfers too.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (5KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
5KB, 267x189px
>>34332890
Despite/because of the "IRAQ VETERAN 88" moniker, the main guy in those videos looks like he was a Sanitation Engineer or Laundry technician at VBC in Iraq, or at best an MP.

The know-it-all attitude annoys me, especially when the guy spouting that kind of attitude looks like the chubby kid in high school who was obsessed with the military and got a 74 on the ASVAB and got slotted into the kind of jobs I listed above, using his pay to marry some ugly girl, frequent strip clubs, and buy a used beamer/mustang before getting a DD for domestic violence, drunk driving said beamer or mustang, or pissing hot.

Besides that they're okay for magdump videos I guess.
>>
>>34333130
>he's let fame get to him a bit and is a bit of a pompous asshole nowadays.
fuck that's lame, sad and pathetic. i mean, he a dorky looking, chubby neckbearded Youtuber. wtf is that?
not like he's suddenly a "Brad Pitt-in-his-prime" or something
>>
>>34333130
so he left Moss? I realized the background changed in the videos but wasn't sure if the new one was a home studio or something. I miss Barry but I've noticed Eric seems annoyed whenever Chad talks longer than 3 seconds.
>>
Shill. Watch their Fostech trigger videos and read some of the comments. They are clearly paid off goyim.
>>
>>34333041
Actually no. The mall ninja AR was just in the background with the rest of their inventory with a price tag on it, so it's obvious they're selling it.

Plus how many videos do they have that OMG FULL AUTO BRRRT BRRRT

they even do that with pistols. They complain about people rapid firing at the range yet they do the same thing.
>>
>>34333420
hes making plenty of money off his Youtube that i'd quit my day job as well.
>>
>>34335825
true, Social Blade calculates him making between $27,000-$432,000/yr. My guess is its on the lower end, less than $100k because of how many people use adblock. That's a shit load still but that anon said he works at Cherokee Pawn, didn't know that.
>>
File: ISISVeteran8888.png (1MB, 930x616px) Image search: [Google]
ISISVeteran8888.png
1MB, 930x616px
>>34332890
He's a turrist and he killed Barry!
>>
>>34332890
Once that old retarded alcoholic got that DUI and had a heart attack the channel got exponentially better. Their video quality is great , they give good details on the firearms and they cover modern and new weapons as soon as they get in the streets

I like em
>>
/k/ shits on a lot of personalities who are excellent people outside of the internet. I've ran into Eric at gunshows and stay in touch with Ray.
I've never me chad, but am impressed with how well he can shoot
>>
>>34332890
Literally the gun channel that got me into real firearms. I found their stuff in 2012 along with hickok45, and I appreciated the things that I learned just from watching. Barry was always fun to watch with Eric back then. When Barry passed though the channel felt like it was missing his personality. Eric and Chad can be knowledgeable but some of the other guys made their channel even out from being so dry.
>>
>>34332890
Whenever they start talking about politics I skip, but some of there stuff is okay, especially the older stuff with Barry.

Seeing that Chad guy constantly trying to get a word in edgewise is always funny.
>>
>>34332890
Eric is one of those dudes who think's he is smart. If you watch his vids, you will see him making speaking errors and butchering sayings left and right. I don't think he is a bad guy, but he annoys the shit out of me.

Actually I like Chad a lot better. It's apparent he is about 20 IQ points above the retard Eric.
>>
>>34340096
Chad is definitely a lot smarter. I remember one video where Eric was going on some tangent about how every soldier who died in WWII died so you could keep your guns, and Chad, in his awkward and autistic way, pointed out how that was stupid.
>>
Their videos are okay but they're not nearly as informational as they seem to think they are. I've been to Moss Pawn before, it's not so hot. I've seen more impressive pawn shops that didn't have ecelebs attached to them, some of which are very close to Moss Pawn. Their selection is big but not in the ways it matters, I don't care if you have circular racks jammed full of sub $600 milsurp if you don't even sell ammo for the damn things.

Also hanging an Origin 12 from the ceiling isn't that cool.
>>
>>34332890
depends on what video is
>>
>>34333130
You mean Moss pawn and gun. Cherokee pawn and gun is in Canton and does F R E E FFL transfers.

>>34335904
He worked at Moss not Cherokee
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.