[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mossberg 715T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 37209-media.jpg (2MB, 3856x1290px) Image search: [Google]
37209-media.jpg
2MB, 3856x1290px
Saw one for sale for $124.
As a first gun it seems pretty decent.
Only problem is that I live in MD. If I get it shipped to a VA FFL and then bring it over, will it be legal? Asking because of the threaded barrel and the 16' length.
>>
>>34332353
bump
>>
>>34332353
If you ship it to a VA FFL, s/he is going to ask for your license. Once you hand over the license and it says "MARYLAND", you're hosed.

You won't be able to test the legality of bringing it across state lines, because you wont get the rifle in the first place.
>>
Mossberg rifles are bottom tier dog shit
>>
>>34332552
Why?
>>34332531
So FFLs can only sell to residents of their state?
>>
>>34332552
This.

They're made of a very cheap feeling plastic, very light weight that makes it feel like airshit, and the mags are garbage.
>>
>>34332353
What about this seem " pretty decent "?
>>
>>34332610
Cheap.
>>
>>34332353
Why wouldn't you ship it to your home state? It's rimfire, so it wouldn't be considered an assault weapon, right?
>>
>>34332587
>So FFLs can only sell to residents of their state?
No, but they have to comply with regulations present in your state for serialized pieces.

Example using different states: NY has the safe act. Next door neighbor VT has virtually no regulation, allows NFA etc. New York resident can buy only specific long guns in VT, which comply with NY's regulations.

Living in a compromised state, you will never be able to buy a factory rifle that is noncompliant with that state's laws. The only way to obtain one is to build it, at which point you've violated the law anyway.
>>
>>34332624
Hi-Points are cheap too. Would you buy one?
>>
>>34332639
Yes
>>
>>34332587
>>34332633
Since there was that whole DC Shooter thing, and the VT Massacre, and back in the 80s there was a gun runner between Hampton Roads and the strict gun control states of the northeast, VA made it so you have to be a Virginia resident to purchase any firearm in the state.
>>
>>34332587
Cheaply made, corners cut at every opportunity. Mossberg only makes good shotguns, if you did a shred of research you'd know this.
>>
>>34332648
Then this cheap piece of plastic seems right up your alley. Go for it.
>>
I didn't even know Mossberg made cheap ass AR's. Only know of their shotguns heh.
>>
>>34332624
>>34332648
Extreme poverty fags need to fuck off. Save up another hundred and buy something worth a fuck.
>>
>>34332624
Get a 10/22 or a marlin mod 60. If you want a cheap .22 for a started gun that's fine. Just buy one that's going to work not some cosplay turd.
>>
Figured the lower tier AR's would be something like the Colts etc. That's from my limited experience though.
>>
>>34332687
Then you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>34332671
It's not an AR. It's one of their cheap plinkster 22lr rifles that they gussied up with tactical plastic to make it more appealing to the call of duty crowd.
>>
>>34332707
>>34332683
OP here, I'm not buying it because I want a shitty AR lookalike. I'm buying it because it's fucking cheap.
>>
You would be happier with one of the traditional semi-autos from a better company. They can easily be found for under $200 and won't snap in half. Loading tubes are much easier to use and the sights are less complicated.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.