[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Apocalyptic Alien Invasion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Ok, lizard aliens with mind control abilities invade Earth. What weapons do you use, and how would you fight back?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjQ2t_yNHQs
>>
>>34329648
Seduce them.
>>
File: I'm out CoC.jpg (185KB, 1236x800px)
I'm out CoC.jpg
185KB, 1236x800px
>Lizard aliens with mind control powers

Have fun Rambo, I'm out
>>
>>34329648
Skyrim is for the Nords!!!!
>>
>>34329648
I might not be no science fag but isn't a methane and oxygen a dangerous combination
>>
File: aliums.png (446KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
aliums.png
446KB, 5000x5000px
>>34329648
I don't give a fuck, there are more dangerous species already here: Niggers, sandniggers, chink and all manner of injuns....
>>
>>34329648
That's a job for X-COM
>>
Biowarfare. Cyberwarfare. Neural network drones. Anything other than putting men in front of mindfuckers.
>>
>>34329648
what weapons kek more like what explosives IEDs fight like jihadists basically
>>
File: dasitmane.jpg (89KB, 659x506px) Image search: [Google]
dasitmane.jpg
89KB, 659x506px
>>34329745
This, reminds me of a joke I once heard

>A Frenchman, An Englishman and an American are in a plane somewhere over the Pacific
>The plane suffers engine damage and plummets, crash lands on an island
>The Frenchman, Englishman and American survive
>As soon as they drag themselves out of the wreckage, a band of cannibals take them captive
>the cannibals take them to the chief in their village
>"Alright then" says the Chief, "As you can see, we're cannibals so here's whats going to happen"
>"We're kill you, eat you and use your skin to make canoes but since I'm a nice cannibal, I'll let you choose how you get to die"
>The Englishmen decides to go first, he asks for a gun
>The cannibals give him a rusty revolver and one bullet
>The Englishman puts the gun to his templs, yells "God save the Queen!" and pulls the trigger
>The Frenchman asks for a sword, the cannibals hand him one
>He screams "Vive La France!" as he plunges the sword into himself
>The American looks at the two bodies being skinned, he looks at the chief and asks for a fork
>Confused, the chief hands him a fork, the American starts to stab himself all over his body
>about 2 hours go on and the American is bleeding profusely and is covered in in little stab marks from the fork
>"Look I know I said you get to choose how to die but why did you have to pick something this slow?" asks the Chief
>"Because..." The American wheezes "FUCK YOUR CANOE"

Be the American guys
>>
>>34329648
Is this the battle of Raqqa that we've been expecting?
>>
>>34329648
i would probably make sure that my DIY mindcontrol helmet HAS A FUCKING CHINSTRAP!
>>
>>34329674
>dying is better than fighting off monsters that AREN'T Eldritch Abominations
>>
Dragon dildo.
>>
>>34329648
Muh dick.
>>
File: 0d0736c3a46dbae8d1092b7459679d4f.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0d0736c3a46dbae8d1092b7459679d4f.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>34331056
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.