[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Q/About Blanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 9mmblank.jpg (46KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
9mmblank.jpg
46KB, 1155x1155px
hey /k/ Im super new to the gun community , i recently bought my first handgun (Sig Sauer P226) some live 9mm rounds and some blanks. I have some questions regarding blank bullets:
1. Say I load one blank cartridge into the chamber and then throw some small but solid thing(a pebble/a piece of metal etc.) into the barrel, will the blank eject the particle out of the pistol ?
2.Will doing that damage the gun/barrel
>>
>>34329227
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Use a live round instead you chuckle fuck
>>
>>34329241
dude owning a gun is illegal i had to go throught several different people just to get my hands on it and that shit here is super epxensive i only have like 20 live rounds cause 9mms here cost 10$ a piece
>>
box of blanks is 50$ thats why im asking..
>>
>>34329255
Wew okay.
Try sticking something softer than steel in the barrel, a lot of cowboy action shooters use foam earplugs or wax plugs, you can google that.
>>
>>34329241
4. Have you read up on basic firearm safety? (Treat all guns as if they are loaded, use correct calibers, don't point it at anything you don't want to destroy, knowing the difference between a magazine and a clip, how to hold it, etc.)
>>
File: 1496513116956.jpg (62KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1496513116956.jpg
62KB, 500x469px
>>34329255
Yikes
>>
>>34329255
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>34329255
Why the fuck do you have an illegal gun, yet don't want to fire the illegal bullets out of it? You don't go half to jail, so go all the way.
>>
>>34329273
Georgia,not the state the country in east europe and getting the gun in a legal manner is only possible if you work for homeland security type of thing and only if you have high enough rank like leautanant or some shit
>>
>>34329293
most people here just convert those "blank guns" to use live ammo but i dont know any gunsmiths who'll convert it for me.I do know black marketeers but they're no gun experts just some post USSR bunch who sell firearms
>>
File: IMG_0165.jpg (156KB, 1280x1381px)
IMG_0165.jpg
156KB, 1280x1381px
>>34329293
If you have the kind of money and resources to get your hands on a sig in Georgiastan, fucking move out of there. Sell the gun and move to Russia.
>>
>>34329331
money is not exactly a problem im saving up to move to australia or canada actually fuck this east eu shit Russia in particular.
>>
>>34329255
the 9mm pak blank in your picture is not compatible with a real 9x19 luger/parabellum pistol. now if youve got real 9mm blanks your fine.
>>
>>34329293
I don't know if they have an ATF equivalent in Georgia but after posting this you should hide your dog
>>
>>34329342
Canada is better than Australia.... less cuckolding but still cuckolds.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.