[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm moving to an apartment in Chicago. What should my defense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3182.jpg (33KB, 560x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3182.jpg
33KB, 560x305px
I'm moving to an apartment in Chicago. What should my defense loadout/strategy be? I'd like to keep it legal, so no salt rifles unfortunately.
>>
>>34327764
What gun is he holding?
>>
>>34327764
>what should my defense strategy be

Don't move to Chicago
>>
>>34327764
whatever weapons you can get your hands on and get a bunch of sandbags stacked up 7 feet in a room to stop bullets, change the locks because they can be easily broken into and also dont trust niggers in general.
>>
>>34327764
Add a sign to your door that says "Employment Agency"...
>>
>>34327764
>I'm moving to an apartment in Chicago.

My condolences.
>>
>>34327775

my guess is a mini glock with a nigger sized magazine.
>>
File: front toward enemy.jpg (180KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
front toward enemy.jpg
180KB, 1136x640px
>>34327764
>>
Buy a pizza oven, throw piping hot deep dish pizzas in intruders faces.
>>
>>34327764

Put at least 2 locks on the front door

Don't go out after dark

Keep a chef knife under your bed
>>
>>34328014
Make sure to yell in an offensive Italian accent.
>>
>>34328070
Then after the intruders are defeated, rummage around your building's basement for coins and edible mushrooms.
>>
>>34328115
Actually, eat the mushrooms ahead of time.
>>
File: 1474978482548.jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474978482548.jpg
10KB, 400x400px
>>34327764
>What should my defense loadout/strategy be?
How is anyone supposed to give you a real answer without knowing what you own or even the layout of your apartment? Is this just a thinly veiled /pol/ thread?
>>
>>34327764

12 gauge
>>
>>34328192
I own a Winchester 94 in 44 magnum, a CZ 75, and an SKS. Next purchase will be a Mossberg 500.
Apartment is open layout, with 2 bedrooms. 3rd floor walk up, with a back door with a deck that leads to a courtyard that's protected by a flimsy gate.
>>
>>34327764
Medium firmness chance from dragon dildos and a nice bottle of cum lube
>>
>>34327764
Just leave a bucket of KFC and a watermelon outside your doorstep every night as tribute.

I made it 5 whole days in Chiraq with no incidents when i stayed there for business.
>>
>>34327764

For one for sure get a FOID and stay the hell out of the south side.

If you live in Cook County pretty much every firearm is illegal.

Stay away from first floor apartments unless you want to get robbed. The season of crime is during the summer.

In an event of a home invasion expect multiple intruders. In terms of loadout follow standard home defense firearms.

I recommend supplementing your firearms with Sabre's home defense pepper gel cans. Because when you have four big ass guys rush you you’re not going to have time to aim.
>>
>>34328271
>CZ 75
That's what I'd go with. If you're on the 3rd floor you're already in pretty good standing, when dudes are looking to kick in a door for some quick looting they generally don't want to bother with stairs. I wouldn't worry about the back door but keep it locked anyways, and while you're at it brace the front door with something in addition to locking it. I started doing that when someone kicked in a door at my complex and shot the shit out of the occupants.

The safest course of action during a break in is to stay in your room and call the cops while pointing your gun at the door but if you want to make sure you don't lose your laptop etc. if the burglars get away then put together a good way to clear your apartment starting from your room and make sure to talk to your roommate about it if you have one.
>>
File: 1483662068466.png (620KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483662068466.png
620KB, 800x600px
>>34327764
>Chicago
http://heyjackass.com/
>>
File: 2017_shot_clock_062117[1].png (8KB, 320x249px) Image search: [Google]
2017_shot_clock_062117[1].png
8KB, 320x249px
>>34328558
>>
>>34327775
glock 40 problem solver
>>
>>34328598
Not bad, iirc a few years ago they were good for a body every 11hrs or so.
>>
File: polfights.webm (1MB, 268x480px) Image search: [Google]
polfights.webm
1MB, 268x480px
Blacks are a huge problem wherever they go

But, that aside, you will do nothing. You will not defend yourself, you will cuck out like a faggot if there is in fact any move to Chicago at all. You are some weeb on an animu board

This macho attitude on /k/ is pathetic
>>
>>34328558
Does anyone have the shirtless pic of guy on the upper left? He's shredded as hell. Was all over pol when the story first broke

>tfw no-effort swole
>>
>>34327764

Stay about 30th street and don't venture out too far west. I never had any problems but home defense was just a ruger and a baseball bat. Be aware of your surroundings at night and don't pass out on the bus and wake up in the deep south, and you should do fine.
>>
>>34328781

above 30th street*
>>
File: Costanza 1911 evidence.jpg (143KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza 1911 evidence.jpg
143KB, 768x1024px
>>34328757
Stay cucked homie.
>>
Technically speaking the VZ58 isn't banned in Cook County.
This is because Cook County Bans guns by variant and by name. The VZ 58 is neither an AK nor an AR, and it is not listed by name, making it legal, technically. Don't expect the average normie to understand why your VZ58 isn't an AK, and fully expect to get assreamed in court if you get caught, at least you have the smug satisfaction of not actually breaking the law.
Also the Cook County AWB can be overridden by a sheriff for a municipality saying you can. But you have to find a way to get the gun to said municipality, without crossing through the rest of Cook County. And even then you still might get fucked over in court if you get caught.
Chicagoland area gun laws are retarded.
T. Chicagoan
>>
>>34327764
Are black people violent because of genetics?
>>
>>34329728

Considering that Europe had endemic warfare for nearly 2000 years and even colonized half the world, you should probably answer your own question.
>>
>>34329621
Unfortunately this isn't true.
https://library.municode.com/il/cook_county/codes/code_of_ordinances?nodeId=PTIGEOR_CH54LIPEMIBURE_ARTIIIDEWEDE_DIV4BLHOASWEBA
>>
>>34327764
Education like moving to Chicago is a bad idea unless it's with your SO because dreams aren't just for the sleep
>>
>>34327778
This.

I wish we would all agree to just turn places like Chicago and other "urban" liberal centers into a wasteland where no one with productive tendencies will even set foot. They only exist now because the Feds will pump money into them artificially.
>>
>>34327878
Nice.

Post of the day.
>>
Chicago? Seriously?

Practical advice is to have your valuables near the door and lock yourself in the bathroom and hope they'll go away when they get the easy pickings.

Even then, I'd recommend training with butt plugs so that your anal rape will be less traumatic when the time comes.

I take it you're white, so learn to accept that you deserve this. In fact, you do, for choosing to live in Chicago.
>>
>>34327878
Fpbp.
>>
You guys are just jealous you don't live in Chicago because chicagofags have the greatest opportunity to Mozambique into some nigs
>>
>>34327764

Lots of sensors, cameras, locks, chains, bars to make entry harder during the night.

Good alarm/communication plan so law enforcement gets there quickly.

If you don't have guns, get knives. Avoid contact, let law enforcement do their job and if you have to, shoot/stab people to save your own life.

Put everything next to your bed or something so you can grab it quickly if someone appears to be breaking in.
>>
>>34327775
glock & wesson 45mm
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.