[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New build. What are /k/ recomendation's for any optics/upgrades?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: newbuild.jpg (2MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
newbuild.jpg
2MB, 2656x1494px
New build. What are /k/ recomendation's for any optics/upgrades?
>>
>>34327534

whats up with your toes
>>
>>34327548
please be more specific with your questions. i do have more miles than most on my feet.
>>
>>34327534
Just get a Truglo and save yourself a couple hundred bucks
>>
File: 1495433708894.jpg (27KB, 827x358px) Image search: [Google]
1495433708894.jpg
27KB, 827x358px
>>34328082
not who asked
he probably meant the knurled pointer toe beside that bat big one, boots and ruck for those miles?
also if the glawk is a 19 how is it, specifically if you edc, thinking about making a pair like you have in your pic for caliber crossover
>>
>>34327534
Neato. What lower is that?
>>
>>34328377
Palmetto State Armory. Had the last round bolt hold open feature but it did not work, sent back to P.S.A. for repair, said they discontinued the L.R.B.H.O. feature and installed standard AR-15 that can be operated manually.
>>
>>34327548
relaxed
>>
>>34328211
Boots and Ruck for some of them. Military school. I use a stealth gear IWB and G19 carries very nicely. The caliber cross over is very convenient.
>>
File: case.jpg (1MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
case.jpg
1MB, 2656x1494px
>>34327534
Gun in case. Pelican 1510 (scored at friends garage sale for 20 bucks!)
>>
>>34329051
Thanks on g19 info. My toenails fall off from doing that walking. njoy summer anon.
primaryarms &palmettostate arms have some decent cheaper optics.
>>
>not spending your shekels on a sig mpx
>>
>>34330993
MPX is overpriced. I can build Three of these ar pistols for the same price as MPX. Even though the ones I build are not piston driven, or roller delayed they are simply blow back. they are easy to tune to different ammo with buffer spring replacement and weights.
>>
Angled grip. Red dot. Not much you can really do other than that.
>>
File: IMG_0743.jpg (71KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0743.jpg
71KB, 480x360px
How do you feel this PDW would stack up against your AR build? I like the idea of both, but this one is at least 2 lbs lighter. The "stock" is a "brace" or whatever, so it's a NON NFA item. Ignore the Suarez roll marks, only guy who pimps them.

Both essentially accomplish the same task - launching 9mm projectiles in semi auto fire
>>
File: IMG_6228.jpg (107KB, 619x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6228.jpg
107KB, 619x473px
>tfw no cz scorpion with pdw brace
>>
File: Glock pistol.jpg (704KB, 1333x508px) Image search: [Google]
Glock pistol.jpg
704KB, 1333x508px
>>34332218
those brace mounts are shit, I have one.

I wish a non-jewish company made one properly. I'll probably have to try my hand at it eventually.

Anyway, it's not connected at the top so the gun/brace assembly flop around unless the pressure is one direction, the plastic at the bottom near the thing that goes into the grip plug plug aren't strong enough.
>>
>>34332218
>>34332387
oh and it's hard to change magazines because lol can't move hand to the left to hit the mag-release

it should be connected at the top instead of the bottom

just make a fucking profile of the backstrap and secure it with both grip-plug and the pin hole on the back there.

gen 4 glocks could have a better attachment means
>>
>>34332398
Thanks for your input. Suarez makes a huge extended mag release that serms to remedy this issue. Gen 4s can swap the mag release so you could use your trigger finger... Is that a 17 in your picture or a 19? I've read that they are pretty stable on full sized Glocks but need fitted to compact versions.

Please make one. I've always loved the idea of being able to stabilize a pistol with a "stock" like a C96 or VP70. I don't see much of a purpose for semi auto subguns (MP5, CZ Scorpion, MPX) which are essentially 8 pound pistols. If we had access to full auto I would say they are superior but that's not the case. This setup is ~4 lbs with stock and 30 rnd mags.

I think a red dot is necessary for 25 yds and further, and if it's going to be on a sling, a thumb safety should be retrofitted. I would really like a 10mm version for hunting in Ohio where rifles are prohibited.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.