[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NRA Alternative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

These faggots don't care unless it benefits them. I didn't believe the meme of them being just a bunch of old racist but these past weeks have proven otherwise. Still can't believe I was just recently convinced by my father to be a member with these cucks.

Is there any other alternatives to the NRA?
>>
>>34325870
Not an NRA member what what's wrong with them? Since I'm a chicagofag, I feel like I owe them a debt of gratitude for backing McDonald in Mcdonald v Chicago
>>
Pretty much every state has a local version of the NRA. Obviously they don't get near as much money.
CRPA is the Californian one.
>>
>muh philando castile

The nigger said "IMMA HAFTA REACH FOR IT" after the cop told him not to. Fuck off you dumb leftist cunt.
>>
>>34325870
Second Amendment Foundation
>>
>>34325900
Clearly not defending people these days and not even as active as they use to be. They rather stand where they are instead of getting new people involved and converting over others. It has become inclusive and recent events have made it clearer then ever.

>>34325900
Seems redundant in the state of Texas but I'll look into it.

>>34325933
>Excusing an officer who clearly overstepped
>Being a bootlicker

>>34325939
Neat
>>
>>34325989
This seems about right. Being very slow to react to the Philando Castile shooting. It is a bit more difficult decision than some people are making it out to be. But the NRA should be erring on the side of gun owners here. Also, its wild that they are silent when you've got writers at HotAir, National Review, and Eric Erickson saying "this was a bad decision." It isn't like they are even having to take the first step.

I won't say they don't do good work. But this is a major mis-step.
>>
File: thisthreadisb8.png (651KB, 1388x887px) Image search: [Google]
thisthreadisb8.png
651KB, 1388x887px
Now this is concern-trolling. OP couldn't even help but be lazy about it, too.
>>
>>34325900

They spend your whole donation on the cheap shit they send you, and spam calls for more money.
>>
>>34326065
The issue I am seeing is how are they going to react the next time something like this happens? If it's another black and they remain quiet, they will get even more scrutiny and get called racist, further ruining the NRA for future generations. If it's a white person and they say something, they get called racist for confirming what leftist believe. They have fucked themselves if they don't take any action soon.

>>34326085
Lol I posted this thread after seeing it brought up on Fox. Stop being a faggots.
>>
>>34326085
Not op but fuck the nra second amendment foundation sounds dope
>>
>>34325870
I have to be a member IOT shoot at the local ranges here.

Meh.
>>
File: 1493658596138.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1493658596138.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>34325870
Do you have knowledge of some dynamite evidence that the jury didnt? Because you should really let us know or just shut the fuck up with this basic bitch bullshit.

The cop was aquitted, not a hung jury, no mistrial on a technicality.

Just because it was unfortunate that the dead man was a legal gun owner and black doesnt make the situation black and white.
>>
File: HUzeVw3.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
HUzeVw3.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>34326346
>Hasn't seen the footage.
>>
File: 2707.jpg (25KB, 229x308px) Image search: [Google]
2707.jpg
25KB, 229x308px
>>34326346
>He obviously hasn't watched the recently released video
>>
>>34325939
You can support them by buying shit on Amazon.
Go to smile.amazon and choose the charity.
>>
>>34326422
Thas^ me, meant to quote >>34325870
>>
>>34325933
This, OP is a trolling faggot.
>>
>>34326677
Only faggots here are you NRA cucks.
>>
>>34325870
Gun owners of America.
>>
>>34327104
+1, they make leftists afraid, and often they even embarrass the NRA into taking action when they should but haven't.
>>
>>34328425
>and often they even embarrass the NRA into taking action when they should but haven't.

When, and what cases have GOA provided legal teams for to day? For that matter, what lobbying have they done?
>>
>>34325933
>Letting your racism blind you to trampling of the 2nd amendment
>>
>>34325933
>I have a legally carried gun
>ok license and registration
>alright I'm going to reach for it (license and registration)
>BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG

The cop was indefensible in this case.
>>
>>34329567
That's basically /k/ now with all the /pol/fags running around.
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>lol except for niggers
>>
GOA, Gun Owners of America, they're like the NRA with balls.

That being said I'm also an NRA member. The NRA-ILA actually does fight for your rights, albeit selectively, we all know they don't really care about lifting import restrictions.

And for the faggots that can't stop bringing up Castile in every thread, here's a quick rundown of it from another cops perspective.

https://youtu.be/14Pzc3tyPC8

Castile AND the cop both fucked up. I don't see why that's so hard to understand.
>>
>>34325870
If you're in Virginia, I heavily suggest the Virginia Citizens Defense League.

If you're not, look at state-level gun rights groups. They exist everywhere. Even in Chiraq, Kommiefornia, and (insert derogatory name for Massachusetts here).
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.