[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /k/ feel about Tae Kwon Do? Is it a meme? Good exercise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9

File: taekwondildo.jpg (10KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
taekwondildo.jpg
10KB, 203x249px
How does /k/ feel about Tae Kwon Do?
Is it a meme?
Good exercise and discipline?

Right now I'm not interested in being tacticool and learning Krav Maga because the likelihood of fighting anyone other than a drunk normie is pretty low. Maybe later
>>
>>34324865
I did it when I was younger for about five years, and honestly, there are probably better martial arts out there. It's pretty sanitary. Tae kwon do is the best martial art if you want to know how to fight people who know tae kwon do.

I'm not saying it's worthless, because knowing something about fighting is better than knowing nothing, and it will get your body moving, and stretching, which is a good thing, and is at least a good starting point for learning to fight unarmed.
>>
>>34324865
Kukkwon style is fucking garbage
"traditional" style is pretty decent if you also study some grappling since TKD only has minimal grappling.
>>
>>34324865
It's shit. Pick a different martial art
>Good exercise?
It's decent
>>
>>34325160
So basically: against normies who only know how to swing at your head or people who know TKD it's good?

It's not my stopping point, tbf. Idk if this is memey or not but I kind of dig the "Jeet Kun Do" philosophy or whatever, so I'd like to keep learning martial arts throughout my life if possible

>>34325204
All I know is the place I'm going for a free class later is owned by some old Korean dude who has been teaching for decades. I guess I'll find out more

>>34325214
Recs?
>>
>>34324865
I took Thai kickboxing for the conditioning, Krav for the fighting and juijitsu for the grappling.
>>
>>34325274
>All I know is the place I'm going for a free class later is owned by some old Korean dude who has been teaching for decades. I guess I'll find out more
>free
>taught by a Korean
>decades of experience
First poster here. Do it. If it's free, then you really have nothing to lose.
>>
>>34325274
>Recs
Choose a soft striking style and a grappling style. imo Chinese martial arts, boxing, and bjj are good. Lift and do cardio while you're at it
>>
>>34324865
>Is it a meme?
Putting this in an OP needs to be a bannable offense, it might literally be the dumbest question a person can ask.
>Good exercise and discipline?
Martial arts in general depend on your instructor and how hard you practice. It doesn't matter if a Hebruloid or a gook taught you to knee someone in the dick, what matters is that you get yourself to the point where you're able to deliver that knee to that dick reliably and with force. Frankly if you keep yourself in shape it really doesn't matter what you choose, even minimal boxing & wrestling will put you way ahead of most people.
>>
>>34325318
I've heard Thai kickboxing is brutal. I'm interested in juijitsu and I'm not opposed to krav /eventually/ but tbf I don't think there are any reputable instructors in my area

>>34325320
I did it, and it whooped my ass. It's the traditional style and was pretty intense. I'm going to stick with it and eventually learn something with more grappling

>>34325586
thanks anon. I can box a little, so I suppose I'm already "ahead" to some extent

>>34325617
thanks for the honesty anon
>>
Supremely inferior to Rex Kwon Do

t. TKD black belt
>>
>>34327193
that reference

kek
>>
>>34325204
My TKD school did a lot of Jiapsul. Cool stuff. Used it to end a couple fights very quickly. I also ended a fight with a push kick, once. Launched them into a wall and they decided to fuck off.
>>
File: 1455894529378.webm (2MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
1455894529378.webm
2MB, 640x352px
Martial arts (for non weapon use) are complete and total garbage.

Learn to box. Spar again and again and again and once you have had your assistance handed to you about 500 times, and feel confident enough to fistfight your average street thug, learn to grapple and basic submission holds.

If you TRULY want to learn a martial art, you will probably need to travel abroad, and you WILL need to study under a master full time for at very least 4 months. Again, this is useless in any practical application, but if you have a passion for it, go for it.

>inb4 buttmadd fratboys who think their purple belt they bought from some second rate retired MMA fighter with a 1-6 record means anything
>>
>>34327658
*ass handed to you

God damned shitty iphone
>>
Why not just play Sepak Takraw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCiT7Ba5OdM
>>
Strictly speaking Tae Kwon Do is a sport and nothing more. It is a pretty sweet sport though. Fancy kicks are bad ass, and it definitely is good exercise.

If you're looking for a martial art though, the only thing Tae Kwon Do offers is round houses, push, side, and back kicks. Other than that it is pretty useless.

If you want a martial art your best bet is to train MMA by doing BJJ and Muay Thai.
Or you could train boxing, a small sliver of tae kwon do kicks, and oly wrestling. But at that point you should just go to an MMA gym.
>>
>>34324865
Any martial art you study is going to suffer from the same problem: there is no place in modern, western society for people who defend themselves with their own bodies instead of a weapon. I don't know why it is, but the further away from a firearm you get in a self defense situation, the more likely you are to do serious time. Shoot a mugger in the face? No problem. Stand your ground, etc. Brain a home invader with a baseball bat? You might need to be under court supervision for a couple of years. Beat a carjacker to death? Oh shit, son. Put your hands on the hood right fucking now.

So yeah. If it's exercise and sport you want, TKD is as good as anything else, dependent on your fitness level and body type. For a useful self defense system, though, finding the right teacher is more important than finding the right system. It's all about what that particular school focuses on.
>>
I did four years of TKD, four years of Kung Fu, and now I'm doing Krav Maga.

I'm finding Krav to be the most effective and realistic for fighting, and also the best for fitness. I love that it combines boxing, Muay Thai, and BJJ grappling. Make sure you go to a school having accredited instructors and sparring.

Our KM sparring involves headgear, 16 oz boxing gloves, and feet/shin guards. Punches, kicks,and takedowns are used in sparring, but not the the headbutts or elbows.
>>
>>34327658
fuck wheres that webm from?
>>
File: 1489684237317.jpg (48KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1489684237317.jpg
48KB, 540x482px
>>34327658
I get the impression that you don't think boxing falls under martial arts.
>>
>>34327658
>boxing isn't a martial art

Opinion disregarded
>>34324865
Boxing/kickboxing/muay thai/sanda + bjj/judo/sambo/wrestling

Pick one for striking and one for grappling
>>
File: IMG_5861.jpg (354KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5861.jpg
354KB, 1200x1200px
>>34324865
You get good at kicking.
That is it.
Lots of weaknesses, a lot of bullshit schools.
Pretty meh.

>Eskrima is the best if you talking combat or self defense.

Unarmed arts are fun and great for fitness and can be usefull. Each subjection of MMA is legit for what you want to train.

Boxing is legit
muay thai is legit
BJJ is legit
Judo is legit.

Krav is like half mind set training, half kickboxing training with weapons. If you find a amazing instructor.

The most important thing is aliveness. Meaning fighting another person that is fighting back. Sparring.
>>
>>34324865
any martial art is fine so long as you dont learn it from a retard and it isn't dependent on submission holds.
>>
>>34328481
Submissions are fine
>>
>>34328481
>he thinks submission training is bad

Have fun getting choked out by a bjj white belt
>>
>>34324865
ITF and GTF (which basically follows ITF curriculum,including the poomsae) TKD as well as TSD, yes

WTF (or olympic) TKD focuses too much on getting points and fancy footworks to actually work IRL.
>>
I suggest you read "everything you ever wanted to know about ass kicking but were afraid you'd get your ask kicked for asking" by Eugene S Robinson
>>
>>34325160
This is about it really. I knew a girl that took it for years and could throw some mean kicks but I understand it wears your leg joints down quickly. Switching from a hard style to a soft style was one of the best decisions I made. I got a great workout, cardio, meditation, and far less bruises and fractures. The two overlap quite often.
>>
>Mastro Defence System

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU9xof8heYA
>>
File: parrot.png (1MB, 783x1024px) Image search: [Google]
parrot.png
1MB, 783x1024px
>>34324865

>How does /k/ feel about...

You must go back summer.
>>
>>34329250
>it's another quick slap video where the victim flails around like a retard after being lightly touched and never fights back

Literally everything funker tactical posts is retarded and this is no exception.
>>
>>34329080
>TFW a WTF guy walks into your ITF school on sparring day
>He puts 10% power into his kicks at most, has his hands dangling next to his hips and almost exclusively uses angular kicks
>Proceeds to get bullied to hell and back the whole time
>He's barely standing by the end

Ever notice those guys are always like 6'2"+ but weigh <170 lbs? When your front kick has more power behind it than his counter back kick, something is fucking wrong.
>>
Krav mags is just a system of ways for kicking people in the groin.
>>
Judo is the best. 90% of people who get flipped will just lie on the ground and act like their back is broken.
>>
>>34330194
Something about getting all the air knocked out of their chest gets rid of their will to fight.
>>
>>34330216
I got punched in the solar plexus once. It was pretty hard to stand afterwards. In boxing, it's very important to guard your tummy. Getting the wind knocked out of you is a dire situation.
>>
File: kengan-ashua-8470933.jpg (150KB, 800x1136px) Image search: [Google]
kengan-ashua-8470933.jpg
150KB, 800x1136px
>>34324865
>How does /k/ feel about Tae Kwon Do?

>Is it a meme?
The unique demonstration and heel kick moves are a meme. The footwork to keep you mobile gives you a zoning advantage. Hopping though is a meme. The form is a great addition to any existing hand to hand or weapon style.

>Krav Maga
Now that's a meme.
>Discarding your weapon to get into a grappling situation.
>>
>>34328401
>BJJ is legit

>Being on the ground ever.
A good way to get reversed on yourself my man.

>>34328534
>Submissions are fine

In a tournament.
>>
>>34330244
The scariest thing if you've never fought against someone who practices TKD is the fucking spinning kicks. It's not something you see in other martial arts and it's hard to defend if you don't know what's coming.

Move both feet at the same time around your center of balance, pivot around the foot that is now forward with your rear leg moving around your back, land on that foot, pivot around it and launch a roundhouse kick at top speed... You can cover a long fucking distance and the guy has no idea which leg is actually coming and whether it's going to break his ribs or hit the side of his head.

Even just from a static standing position, a roundhouse kick can be strong enough to stop your heart.
>>
>>34330273
Submissions seem ineffective to you because they never go all the way in tournaments. In real life, joints are pushed until they are dislocated. There is no tapping out, or referee to stop the fight.
>>
>>34330275
Oh please. You can just duck, step back, or step forward to rob the spin kick of speed.
>>
>>34330289
All the Jiapsul my school taught focused on breaking the joints or putting you in a position that you can just crush their throats and the like.
>>
>>34330275

Roundhouse is a complex process to perform. I tend to think chin kicks are more effective in both surprise and lethality with the bonus of recovery and facing.
>>
>>34330293
Ducking only helps if they were aiming for your head. Stepping forward can work, but will often end with you tanking their knee. Stepping back and then moving in quickly after they whiff is usually the best option, but is not always possible based on layout.

Watching videos from a 3rd person perspective makes it look a lot easier to dodge. When they spin, they keep the leg as close as possible right up to the last moment to get the most speed out of it as possible and avoid telegraphing it too much. That shit is more intimidating than you would think.

>>34330303
Angular kicks to the upper leg and the waist are honestly the fastest and easiest to pull off. A lot of the time, you'll see people jab with those until there's an opening for a hook kick to the jaw/temple. You recover fast enough from it that you quickly move your front leg backwards around the front and hit with what was the rear foot. You do not want to be hit with a spinning hook kick.
>>
Most martial arts provides something of value regardless it is. It's less about the art but, rather how much experience you get out of it in forms of sparing. The average street fight lasts about 1-3 minutes which consists of two idiots just throwing what ever until someone's out. That being said knowing something isn't going to hurt as it will establish a style for ya. What matters is how much practice you get out of it in the form of sparing. You can train all you want on how to kick, punch, grab, and etc all you want but, if you never once spared with it than you ain't getting that much out of since there is a huge difference between training and fighting
>>
If you look at the mma scene, things like TKD kicks aren't used as often as other striking styles because of the time needed to actually get good, and the general ineffectiveness of a whiffed/blocked/caught/checked kick. And typically people who only do tkd have pretty much no conditioning relevant to fighting. Tldr do something "simpler" and more physical first. (Boxing, kickboxing, muay thai come to mind)

Then learn some ground game because if you need it, there's no other way off the ground. (Bjj is pretty much the only relevant one, although a background in wrestling is nice)
>>
>>34330273
>a good way to get reversed on yourself

What the fuck are you even talking about. If you're a superior ground fighter how the fuck are you going to get flipped by an inferior grappler? That's like saying "don't box bro, you might get punched!"

>HURR DUUR submissions are only good in a tournament.

The only reason people aren't having their arms broken left and right in an instant in professional martial arts is because it's unsportsmanlike not to give your opponent time to tap out.

Here's what happens when you don't care about your opponents safety

https://youtu.be/UvpwWSCM-Xc
>>
>>34324865
Did it for 2 years as a young teen. Obtained high brown belt status.

I would say the best parts of it are similar to Karate. It teaches you how to punch with power, create a good defensive stance, and how to block. Anything involving kicks shouldn't be used in a real street fight because they rarely connect and then you are exposed and off balance.

But Tae Kwon Do taught me the power punch. If I ever connected with someone's face, I could literally cave their face in.
>>
>>34330336
>average street fight lasts about 1-3 minutes
More like 5-30 seconds.
>>
>>34330591
You are very overconfident if you think you can stove a face in.
>>
>>34330676
Not him, but I have personally witnessed guys no taller than 5'8" break several ceramic tiles with one punch. Breaking facial bones isn't out of the question.
>>
>>34330608
This

Good cardio can win you most street fights. Most people don't realize how tiring it really is to go full blast for even a minute or two in hand to hand combat. As long as you can make it through the initial barage of punches you can dominate your opponent when he inevitably gasses put.
>>
>>34330696
Tiles are flat and hold still. Even if you can put power behind your punch it doesn't mean much if you can't connect and tkd guys don't practice head punches when sparring.
>>
>>34330722
>tkd guys don't practice head punches when sparring
We did plenty of that at my ITF school. Getting in close to pressure people with longer limbs than you is an important part of zoning.
>>
>>34330722
>>34330728
Also, punching them in the face is a good way of teaching them to KEEP THEIR FUCKING HANDS UP.

I seriously cannot understate how much that annoys me.
>>
>>34330715
Exertion performed at full power is not cardio. It uses something called anaerobic energy.

Muscle energy systems trained using anaerobic exercise develop differently compared to aerobic exercise, leading to greater performance in short duration, high intensity activities, which last from mere seconds to up to about 2 minutes. Any activity lasting longer than about two minutes has a large aerobic metabolic component. Street fights don't last that long. Train for short burst of high intensity activity if you want to build yourself for street fights.
>>
>>34330772
High Intensity Interval Training.
>>
>>34324865
I like Juri Han
>>
I'm thinking about starting Aikido, since it's a lot about self confidence and self control, also its great for defense. I did Judo but only till yellow belt and it was 15 years ago. I already found some nice looking school in my hometown, thinking about going to a free class to see if its any worth for me. What do you guys think? I'm also having wing chun in my mind, but mostly because i like Ip man.
>>
>>34330830

That sounds like a Street Fighter character.
>>
>>34330880
Aikido isn't good for self-defense save for a handful of its wristlock applications. Their techniques aren't practiced with a resisting opponent. You might as well do Judo or BJJ if you want to learn grappling. Fine if you want to learn Aikido for fun though, just remember its limitations.

Wing Chun isn't very good for fighting either, take it from someone who practiced it for a few years. I liked the simplicity of the forms and the concept of trapping punches can be useful if done right, but most of the methods are not very effective. You're better off learning boxing or Muay Thai.
>>
>>34330955
i dont want to fight, i want to stop the fight without putting much energy from me in it.
Using the opponents energy against him to control his movements and deescalate the situation. Whats best for that?
>>
>>34324865
It'll teach you discipline so that's a positive. Other than that you might want to be weary that you will develop bad habits that'll need to be corrected if you move into another martial arts.

Main problem is that you'll learn to expose your back to your oppenent, this is because the back is not a target in point sparring.

It all boils down to modern tae kwon being a sport and not a martial art. It's a system where you might be stuck buying different colored belts.

When stacked against other martial arts, tae kwon do always loses. Even when tae kwon do fights tae kwon do, tae kwon do loses.

Check out Joe Rogan, guy was one of the best tae kwon do fighters, Olympic level. YouTube him talking about his experience and frustrations with it.
>>
>>34330979
Judo, aikido, Bjj or regular jiu jitsu.

Tai chi in theory but it might get your butt handed to ya with its flowery moved but at least it promotes good health.
>>
>>34330955
>Learning boxing

I don't think that's an appropriate thing to say. One's ability as a boxer is heavily reliant on how muscular they are. Telling someone to learn boxing for self defense is more like telling them to lift weights until they can punch things to sleep. With something like judo, it's much more focused on technique and how good someone is at those techniques. I mean, I would be much more weary of a female judo master than a female boxer. I just feel like the judo lady would be more able to compensate for her lesser strength than a boxing lady.
>>
>>34330722
I was told why they don't throw punches in tkd is because of the Korean belief that the hand creates and the foot only destroys.
>>
>>34331053

A foolish sentiment.
>>
>>34330912
Post pic
>>
>>34324865
As someone that has confrontation follow them around. Seriously I have nearly been in probably a dozen fights (guys don't like me, think its cause girls do) but only actually finally engaged in one.

I just stick with dirty tactics now,
>>
>>34331039
Naw anon, if anything the sweet science is about footwork.

You stereotyping boxing as some knuckle dragging slugfest sport when it is so much more.

Boxing will help you with speed and footwork. It is important stepping stone for any martial art. Can't tell how many times I been and seen other martial arts use the same punches and terms in class. Bruce lee was a boxer.

Only thing about boxing is that you'll develop the habit of leaning slightly forward or rather tuck your chin in to block, which is fine when only punches are being thrown in the fight. If kicks are allowed, you want to lean back as far as possible or you'll be an easy target for face kicks.
>>
>>34331062
Maybe so but I don't recall ever building the grill or furniture from IKEA by using my feet.
>>
File: 1437518955424.png (143KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1437518955424.png
143KB, 500x647px
>>34331105
>>
>>34331082
>Five seconds of googling later

Her name is actually Juri. Imagine that.
>>
>>34330880
Listen to >>34330955 anon.

I would only add that the first levels (correct me if I'm wrong) of Aikido is to show you how to fall.

Which is important onto itself since a fighter needs to know how to properly fall on concrete or hard floor in a real fight.

But they're just teaching you to be a good crash dummy for their exhibitions. Not saying aikido is bad but I hear they suffer from mcdojo heavily. They tend to treat their masters as holy gurus or rather that's the image they give off to other disciplines. You can blame Steven Segal for that.

I knew a guy who did aikido and judo, same throws but judo has been battle tested. They get rid of the stuff that doesn't work.
>>
>>34331164
Yep. Good shit. I want to fuck her
>>
>>34331202
Fight her *

I meant fight
>>
>>34330772
>training for the best case scenario

I've met a number of different felons in my line of work that were at some point amatuer boxers. If you're only trained to fight for two minutes they're going to be kicking your ass at minute 3
>>
>>34331090
Boxing technique is rather simple, though. There's only so many punches. You have your jabs, your uppercuts, your haymakers, and so forth. Learning them (and the footwork needed to get power from them) is easy. But at the end of the day, the bigger guy always has the bigger punch. Weight class reigns supreme as the primary determiner of the victor. As you said, other martial arts will teach the same kinds of punches, too.

I just can't condone boxing as a viable thing for serious self defense (same for a lot of martial arts, by the way), unless you combine it with serious physical training. It has too many holes in the technique itself. No low blows, kidney punches, kicks, grappling, ect. Boxing is a sport. It shits on the untrained, but when up against a physically equal opponent who uses an effective martial art, they will know its moves. They learn the same punches, plus lots of other things that boxers do not learn.

That's why I don't like it. Sure, it will destroy drunk wankers at the pub. Anything will do that. But it falters against other hand to hand fighting styles.
>>
>>34331039
>Boxing is reliant on how muscular you are

lol

https://youtu.be/XIJRBQ053Z8

>inb4 HURR DURR it's not boxing

No its muay thai kickboxing, but it illustrates the point you don't need FUCKHUEG muscles to out strike an opponent.
>>
>>34331230
That's if the fight lasts that long. I agree that cardio is an obvious thing that everyone would want to have. But only so far as you have a strong heart. The rest of your body should look like that of a professional sprinter, not a marathon runner, if you want to be a fighter.
>>
>>34331394
>if the fight lasts that long

If a good boxer wants to hurt you, and you're not out in the first 2 minutes it's going to last that long. The mindset that you should only train for 2 minutes of exertion is best case scenario thinking and it's dumb.
>>
>>34327829
T H I S
Krav Maga is actually relevant to the modern world, because it was developed by the Israelis in the 1950s or something, so it's got defense against rifle and knife attacks, plus it's easy and quick to learn (doesn't take a lifetime like Kung Fu shit). It's also a hardcore workout.
>>
File: Big man big swing.webm (2MB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
Big man big swing.webm
2MB, 490x360px
>>34331439
Most street fights do last that long. 2 minutes is like the maximum. Pic related is one of the longest fight webms I have. I already said good cardio is nice to have. What are you trying to prove? That a twiggy marathon runner has more explosive power than a sprinter? That's wrong, and a street fight will end almost as soon as it begins.
>>
All the boxers who went into UFC and other cage fight sports soon started learning grappling. Boxing gets very easily outclassed by other martial arts.
>>
>>34330979
If your whole goal here is to not get hurt in hand to hand "fights" you should consider the time honored practices of situational awareness, good decision making, de-escalating, and running.

If you're a fucking gullible retard go learn a meme tier martial art that promotes "self defense" low energy techniques. In short, if that shit ever worked mma competitors would be incorporating it into their training regimes and matches.
>>
>>34331375
>no kidney punches
>no hits below the belt
That's pretty much every martial arts anon. Sounds like you looking for Krav Maga.

As for martial arts teaching proper punching, there's a lot of systems that really don't teach students proper punches. Real karate for example have their hands to their sides and not covering their face. TKD as mentioned or judo and BJJ doesn't stress punches due to their reliance on throws, locks and kicks.

But all those martial arts I mentioned would gladly welcome somebody with a boxing background.

In the end of the day, no martial art is perfect. BJJ is all floor game and you'll need to compliment it with a standing discipline etc...

This is what Bruce Lee was trying to say, take what works from all systems.

That's fine you don't like the sweet science but dont fall into the my martial art is better than your's game anon.

Look into boxing anon, give it a try you might find out a useful tips or you might just end up liking it. Boxing also is great for learning defense, blocking strikes and punches by using forearms to block and by bobbing and weaving.
>>
>>34331627
Yeah boxers learned to wrassel but BJJ fighters and wrestlers had to learn Muay Thai or boxing to make it in the UFC.

It's not ALL about ground game. They're knockouts in UFC after all.
>>
>>34331523
No I'm saying that training for the best case scenario is retarded. That's what I've been saying the whole time. And if you think the best fighters in the world are only training to last two minutes you're out of your mind.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.