[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kustom Kamo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Ian camo.jpg (2MB, 1954x1611px) Image search: [Google]
Ian camo.jpg
2MB, 1954x1611px
I want to custom make fabric out of this, but the design isn't a seamless tile pattern.
Any /k/ommand here that has the ability to create a seamless tile pattern?
>>
>>34322283
Just match each side to the other dude, it wouldnt be hard
>>
>>34322324
I don't have the original Ian. This is all I have, and the sides don't match however you tile it.
>>
>>34322283
invert the image left to right, and apply it to the right and left
Invert the image up to down and put it at the top and bottom
>>
>>34322372
Hmm, I'll try that, thanks
>>
>>34322372
>>34322489
Ok, I tried. It doesn't work and looks even weirder than just tiling
>>
I hope you figure it out anon. I want a Hawaiian shirt in Ianflage.
>>
>>34322578
and I want rhodesian shorts.

I think that I can cut out a single Ian out of the camo, then reorganize it into a suitable seamless tile pattern.
>>
>>34322604
if this guy comes through you're going to have to send him a bolt of the fabric op.
>>
>>34323124
OP here, >>34322604 was me. I think isolating Ian won't be a problem. I'll get enough fabric for shorts, pants, a shirt, and maybe a bandana.
>>
>>34322283
>seamless tile pattern.
Go ask /gd/ fags, there are photoshop plugins that help with that, I forgot which.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.