[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military for a new nation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12

File: North_Saron.png (175KB, 549x349px) Image search: [Google]
North_Saron.png
175KB, 549x349px
Hello /k/ommandos,
A few of us on /pol/ have eyed a few islands in the Saronic Gulf near Greece that will be up for grabs soon. We plan on establishing a country there.
The problem is that we do not know what type of boats our navy would need, and what are some good armored vehicles for a new nation? Of course, we will not be able to afford US military equipment, but we also do not want to be stuck with shitty AK-47s from the slavic black market. ALso, what are some other essential things for a military? Some of our future citizens do have air-force experience, too.
And while we wish to be a peaceful nation, a decent military will be a prime tool to stay a peaceful nation.
If you really wish to help out, join our official discord: discord(dot)gg(slash)MZbnWDQ
>>
Here is our official website:
northsarongovernment (dot) info
>>
File: 1466425005413.png (372KB, 842x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466425005413.png
372KB, 842x720px
Stick to playing nationstates you pathetic dweebs.
>>
>>34319162
>/pol/ users secluding themselves to an island
thank christ
>>
While most of our citizens will be required to own weapons, similar to Finland or Switzerland, and army doesn't hurt. Can /k/ recommend any decent infantry gear? We already decided on T-80s for tanks.
>>
>>34319195
A big 'ol dick in your mouth
>>
File: jesus-bleu-mauve.jpg (16KB, 363x391px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-bleu-mauve.jpg
16KB, 363x391px
>>34319190
You're welcome.
>>
>>34319195
whats your budget per man?
>>
>>34319225
A bag of Dorito's Sweet Chili Heat and a six pack of Code Red MTN DEW.
>>
>>34319225
Probably 5 tendies and a knockoff MAGA hat.
>>
>>34319225
once our economy gets set, i would say about 1,500 to 7,000 per man in the early days. We are mostly relying on the citizens to defend the nation at first.
>>
Is this real or just larp dreaming
>>
>>34319232
Haha, we won't let r/t_d fags in. This is supposed to be a discrete /pol/ony.
>>
>>34319225
A used cum rag and a USB stick filled with Kakugari Kyoudai futa doujins.
>>
File: 1451159271499.png (345KB, 406x380px) Image search: [Google]
1451159271499.png
345KB, 406x380px
>>34319243
>its a 4chan "lets make our own country!" thread
What do you think?
>>
>>34319249
>>34319232
>>34319203
This board used to be fun
>>
It's very real. The OP of the original thread has visited the island and has real financial support. I understand kickstarters aren't well trusted, but making a kickstarter is are next step to go above 20k in starter funds. The original OP said he has some friends in the UN that could help secure legitimacy.
>>
>>34319257
I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
>>
>>34319256
>not op
you still love cocks
>>34319237
have fun learning you guys are suddenly ethnic russians in need of liberation
>>
>>34319256
But I am having fun.
>>
>thinking anyone on pol knows how to grow grain on a desolate rocky island
>>
>>34319273
>thinking we are going to isolate ourselves and rely on agriculture.
>>
Here is a link to the current /pol/ thread.
>>>/pol/130775002
>>
>>34319274
>Implying you're gonna be able to live off of exports and kickstarter welfare
>>
>>34319274
Hey buddy, they don't have McDonalds on desolate rocks in the middle of nowhere.
>>
File: 7858479867.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
7858479867.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
HURR POL IS STUPID FAT WEENIE WEENIE I'M TOTALLY NOT FROM r/ANARCHISM HEE HEE HEE.
>>
>>34319284
>>34319283
the islands have abandoned fish farms and we have come in contact with an investor. Our future economic plans for the islands are tourism and IT. We aren't making a fourth Reich, just a little country that will be overlooked that will be 95% white.
>>
>>34319298
You sound fat.
>>
>>34319298
>anyone who makes fun of /pol/ is a shill
Time to get me that soros money
>>
File: Greek_to_English_Islands.png (579KB, 1166x664px) Image search: [Google]
Greek_to_English_Islands.png
579KB, 1166x664px
Here are the islands and their names in English. The islands have nice clear water around them. and there are some ruins that make a nice tourist attraction.
>>
>>34319162
Tuvalu 2.0 calling it now. The feds shut down the Tuvalu op.
>>
>>34319333
Haha, no. This isn't an invasion. The islands aren't inhabited and as I said in the OP, we are a peaceful nation. And if greece invades or anything, we'll just surrender or flee to our home countries. we don't want to cause trouble.
>>
>>34319338
>peaceful nation
>already starting to talk about purchasing Russian military hardware
>>
>>34319342
for defense against terrorism and african/turkish invaders.
>>
>>34319344
can kickstarter money can provide enough T-80s and HINDS to stop an invasion?
>>
>>34319359
No.
>>
>>34319359
the kickstarter is to get things started. we will pay for the military with tax dollars and investor money.
>>
>>34319162
How big are the islands?
>>
>>34319366
Fairly small, but large enough to support a little over 10k people. We might do some UAB/Netherlands style land-making later.
>>
Invest in AA, ATGMs, etc
>>
>>34319371
*UAE. fuck my spelling.
>>
>>34319362
>tax dollars
From the Greeks who aren't citizens, right?
>>
>>34319383
No, from the /pol/acks who move there and the companies that set up there. Very little economic regulation will make it a prime spot for corporations to set offshore accounts.
>>
>>34319195
>a tiny nation need main battle tanks
Just use fucking surplus grey hounds or some shit.
>>
>>34319303
>the islands have abandoned fish farms
for a reason dummy. Have you even been to the Greek Islands? They're manual labor only, as in everything is done by hand: food, housing, traveling, EVERYTHING.
>Our future economic plans for the islands are tourism and IT.
Why would I go to your Island as opposed to Crete, Santorini or Paxos?
>that will be 95% white
The same Greek isles that are front and center for the refugee crisis?
>>
>>34319328
Oh they're right outside of Athens aka one of the busiest ports in the entire world. Yes, I'm sure they'll just let you establish a country immediately adjacent to the ancestral home for all Greeks.
GO FOR IT
>>
>>34319388
>/pol/acks
>having money to essentially colonise a place
Lmao
>businesses investing in infrastructure
its the other way around, businesses invest when there's stability, not just because you plan on turning it into White ancapistan.
>>
This is all an elaborate and extremely autistic Arma 3 roleplaying scenario, isn't it.
>>
>>34319371
No they're not, you don't know how land works. I very highly fucking doubt you've got 20,000 acres there to support enough farmland and industry for 10k people.
>>
File: pol (3).jpg (10KB, 640x137px) Image search: [Google]
pol (3).jpg
10KB, 640x137px
>>34319162
I hope someone raises a bunch of money off of /pol/ to further this dream, then takes the money and runs because having five figures is a million times nicer than living with a bunch of poltards (Again)
>>
>>34319418
we will import our food. did you really expect us to farm on such tiny amount of land? and we will do some UAE/Netherlands style-expansions, creating artificial island and polders. This isn't a Fourth Reich, and we don't plan on becoming a major power.
>>
>>34319430
Where are you getting this money to import food?
>>
>>34319430
LIFE ISNT AGE OF EMPIRES!!!
>>
>>34319430
Also, where are you getting this food from? You realize you're going to have to do deals with the EU just to survive, right? I thought you guys hated globalists or whatever the buzzword is? Now you're going to be literally dealing with them.
>/pol/ was a mistake
>>
>>34319428
Actually sound like a pretty good plan. If enough retarded kids give me $5 then I'll be rich in no time. I don't really need the money, I have a house and steady job but still something to think about.
>>
>>34319435
black market human trafficking.
>>
>>34319445
It is a good plan, its happened before
>>
Why does pol seem to think the rest of 4chan agrees with their bullshit? I happen to like Mexican cuisine.
>>
File: 4441585-2363132634-34285.jpg (143KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4441585-2363132634-34285.jpg
143KB, 800x1000px
Sounds like a great idea.

But we are going to need nuclear weapons to protect our independence.
>>
>>34319472
>U.S. Muhreens start coming out of the walls
>>
>>34319473
>you notice they are wielding AK 74's instead of M4's
>*ring ring*

*Press Start to Answer Your Codec*
>>
>it's yet another "/pol/ gets a great idea for a micronation" thread!
Oh great.

>a few islands in the Saronic Gulf near Greece that will be up for grabs soon.
No they won't.

>We plan on establishing a country there.
No you won't.

>but we also do not want to be stuck with shitty AK-47s from the slavic black market.
Quality of those guns is probably a better quality than your """soldiers"""

>And while we wish to be a peaceful nation
Yeah, by """invading""" another nation.

Fucking faggots.
>>
>>34319428

lol ifunny screen shot nice nice meme

also you autist do you have any idea what the greek military will do to you? are you prepared to get cut down by apaches because you just did an armed takeover (although you bought the islands) of greek territory? even if you just want to be a retard and live out your white dream toiling the rest of your life away for fucking white people on an island its so dumb. you will not nearly have enough money to get anything but slavic aks off the blackmarket for defense. if you even get that, you will be seen as a fucking pirate, and you will be sniped due to your proximity to shipping lines. you're a really retarded /pol/lock OP
>>
>>34319362
Your moms credit card isn't an investor.
>>
>>34319430
Building a nation take BILLIONS SOMETIMES TRILLIONS not HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS
>>
>>34319552
Don't be silly, they'd never get enough people interested for it to cost billions or trillions!

I was actually talking to my mum about a month back about this sort of thing, because she's actually been involved in exactly this sort of thing in remote areas, as well as small Pacific Island nations. I said I reckoned about a hundred million per ten thousand people to get it up to the sorts of living standards we're used to, and she thought that was probably a pretty accurate figure.

Just paved roads alone cost fucking millions. We don't really appreciate the costs, because our cities were built up and upgraded incrementally over several generations.
>>
>>34319237
>>34319162
REAL FUCKING TALK RIGHT NOW OP

If you are actually, genuinely, shitretarded serious, then we have some things to discuss.

I'm not going to talk about any of that other shit about being a nation, I'm here to talk about how you plan on equipping your 'army'. What's it going to be, five men and a fucking goat that you take turns on? What's your manpower going to be like? How do you expect GREECE, a nation that has a long history of it's shit being stolen, to let you steal some fucking islands?

IGNORING those questions, fuck your budget plans. Fuck all of it. Pretend for a moment you can't buy A USED DONKEY DICK. Can you make anything? ANYTHING AT ALL? Do you believe you can arm your dudes in a time of war if you can't import shit? If the answer to all of these questions is no, you have fucked up.
>>
>>34319639
Ok then faggit, devide 100,000,000 by 10,000. I do t think your colony of neets has that kinda money.
>>
File: kingdomofitaly.png (12KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kingdomofitaly.png
12KB, 1500x1000px
>>34319672
You want to know what it takes to be a successful nation, BARE MINIMUM, in the hell that is Europe? Look no further than the Kingdom of Italy.

Don't give me that LOL FAILY bullshit, you goddamn moron, because the Kingdom of Italy has some IMPORTANT FUCKING LESSONS to teach you right now.

The Italians fought some wars in Afrika and against the Ottomans, and you know what they learned? No, besides the important of Logistics and actual planning?

Arms selections. The Italian rifles in the Ethiopian Campaign was a bad time, for the reasons above AND that they had poor rifles. So, what did they do?
>>
>>34319701
>your colony
wut

I'm obviously not OP, you moron.
>>
File: Carcano_M1891.jpg (199KB, 1098x394px) Image search: [Google]
Carcano_M1891.jpg
199KB, 1098x394px
>>34319708
They got THIS bad boy right here. It murdered the Ottomans in 1911. It killed Austro-Hungarians in the Great War. Fuck, it even fought against the Allies in WW2.

Why? Because the Italians KNEW, that as a barely competent Europeon Empire, they had to be able to build and manufacture a rifle that could be supplied and built by then-current Italian industry. When you think 'Italy', do you think INDUSTRIAL POWERHOUSE? NO?

I WONDER WHY. The Italians knew this. They weren't fucking idiots. So they commissioned a rifle that could be made cheaply, did it's fucking job, and was effective. They weren't like the Greeks who bought an expensive, imported Austro-Hungarian complicated rifle and then LOST THE ABILITY TO GET MORE OF THEM when the war broke out.

Do you get where I'm going here? Don't be fucking Greece, trying to get all the latest fucking toys and gizmos because "they work nicer" and are "better." YOU IDIOT. BE A GODDAMN ITALIAN, know that that rugged, reliable CARCANO will get you through the day because you know you have the spare parts and ammo for it.
>>
A single state-of-the-art carrier group can annihilate a standing army. But, apparently, a handful of motor boats can result in an entire continent being invaded by Africans.
>>
File: 4595TS.jpg (25KB, 704x236px) Image search: [Google]
4595TS.jpg
25KB, 704x236px
>>34319162
>>34319195
You mean shit you can buy en mass for an entire military?
Hi-Point .45 ACP Carbine. Alternatively 9mm.

Or more fittingly, have you considered the Pepe Liberator?
https://twitter.com/Volkegeweere?lang=en
I bet this guy would suck your dick to take his designs as standard issue infantry for a White Nationalist country.

Standard issue sidearm should be a Kel-Tec PF9. A cheap and reliable pistol, use in the slaying of Michael Brown.

Also it's good to see you're trying to go about this legally instead of the typical "Let's colonize some African country and have NATO fuck us up lol" bullshit I see in these threads.
>>
>>34319195
>needing a MBT for a tiny islandnation
better buy those north korean tiny subs
>>
>>34319162
What is this, your first summer on 4chan?
Cute
>>
>>34319732
I mean, comparing them to Italy might be a bit generous. They had a pretty awesome industrial base in the north. All the military equipment that could be derived from some sort of luxury good (Fighters, Interceptors, Basically everything Naval etc.) was actually shit hot on paper going into WW2. Their production numbers were just awful, and let's be fair their 'tanks' were designed to operate in Italy and the Alps, not north africa. much more enclosed, steeper terrain etc.

These clowns won't even be italy. They'll have nothing. They'll be like that primitive technology guy but without even any real arable land, fishing rights.

In any case talking about firearms is a moot point because if you're on an island with no manpower or resources and you're in a shooting match you've already lost.

and unless you can get yourself under the protection of either NATO or Russia it won't mean squat either for one because either Turkey or Greece is just going to send in the marines and unless you have modern air cover with modern anti air and anti shipping missiles your small arm isn't going to matter to shit.

A kraut space rifle will do just as well as a martini henry if you're up against the greeks and the turks with no air/naval cover.

Maybe scale up your simple production argument to anti-air and anti shipping missiles because that's what they need, not rifles.
>>
Yo I'm a leaf with some experience in the armed forces. Qualified in BMQ and BMQ Land. Any spot for me considering my age lmao? 17 y/o
>>
>>34319162
Bump
>>
>>34320329

whoops you made a boo boo
enjoy that ban
>>
>>34319162
>ctrl f
>no mention of kekistan
good
>>
If you're seriously planning to buiuld your own micronation tight in the Agaeis, soldiers and weapons ar your smallest problem.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.