[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deescelating the situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1211.jpg (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1211.jpg
24KB, 200x200px
>be me
>5'9" 145lbs DYEL
>Drinking at bar
>Friends ditch me so I go outside to smoke before I hit up the other loner bar across the street
>Minding my own business
>Have CCW permit but can't carry firearms while drinking
>Carrying a bright ass flashlight and Spyderco Endura (4inch folder knife)
>Hear Cleetus 60 feet away with his group of friends say: "lma stay here make sure this fuck monkey doesn't piss in my gas tank"
>His bubba truck happens to be right in front of me
>Me: "Uh what was that?"
>Him: "wasn't talking to you but you're a faggot" etc.
>Give him the "wow are we seriously going to do this" look as he approaches
>Him to his friends: "It won't be a hate crime because he's white don't worry"
>Me" "What are you gonna do then"
>Him: "You're not gonna do shit about it anyways and stop with that gay lean"
>He's still walking towards me
>Me: "I didn't even notice your truck bro, i'm not a truck dude so I don't care about it, didn't even notice"
>He gets within 12 feet of me and stops
>he starts running his mouth more "I'm not your bro" etc.
>Still standing at 12 feet now facing down each other
>Me: "Okay dude, here's what's gonna happen, you're gonna walk away, and i'm gonna walk away and it'll be all good"
>Him: "I'm gonna do what I want, I'll stand wherever I want"
>Me: "Okay dude have a good night"
>Walk into bar across the street
>Have a drink
>Go home

How did I do? I was pretty adrenaline rushed, I feel like probably looked like a pussy but De-escelating is the top priority right? Do you do this too?
>>
you did the right thing
>>
>>34319021
You could learn some verbal judo to better perform in another situation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verbal_self_defense?wprov=sfsi1
>>
You did good.
>>
>>34319021
Shoulda pulled down your pants as he approached then whipped out your dick and pissed in his gas tank
>>
>>34319021
10/10 good job
>>
>>34319021

You should've teleported in front of him, said

>I hope this offends you, adult man

and disemboweled him with your Endura
>>
I seriously thought there would be more troll posts on this. But, you did well. Pulling your knife may be an instinct, but it also could have led to an unnecessary escalation of force. Drunk men (George Jones Americans, especially) have a tendency to believe they are invincible.
>>
>>34319088
This. After walking away wait until he walks away and do exactly what his dumb ass didn't want to happen. You owe it to yourself to go back to where he hangs out and dump a gallon of moose piss in his tank.
>>
File: 1489623591156.jpg (41KB, 479x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489623591156.jpg
41KB, 479x640px
>>34319122
this
>>
Should've pissed in your own mouth to reassure them you're harmless and to maximize the deescalation
>>
>>34319021
What kind of faggott ccws and doesn't take the opportunity to kill some subhuman when you have a chance or at least make him piss his pants by taking your gun out.
>>
>>34319192
Are you illiterate or just retarded?
>>
File: really makes you think1.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think1.gif
2MB, 460x259px
Is this a good deal for 6 5.45 Tula mags?

https://www.armslist.com/posts/6978484/chicago-illinois-magazines-for-sale---6--5-45x39-russian-tula-mazazines
>>
File: jim on the left me on the right.jpg (235KB, 850x807px) Image search: [Google]
jim on the left me on the right.jpg
235KB, 850x807px
>>34319021
good job OP,

you saved that faggot's life tonight.
>>
Nah you did good. You could've been more assertive, but that may have complicated things for Cleetus since any indication of standing up for your 5' 9" self would be considered a 'threat', or rather an opportunity to start shit for his ego.

Handled it maturely nonetheless
>>
File: 234324654574585685.png (50KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
234324654574585685.png
50KB, 500x498px
>>34319192
it's bait >>34319222
>>
>>34319021
You wasted our time with that story and he didn't even end up in a 50 gallon barrel dissolved in acid? WHAT!?
>>
When someone asks me what the opposite of a climax is, I'm showing them this post
>>
>>34319252
>Merely pretending!
>>
File: 189467546189.jpg (81KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
189467546189.jpg
81KB, 750x1000px
>>34319279
>acid

ITT: Limp-dick faggots who never had to dispose of a body.
>>
>>34319021
>Deescelating the situation
>Have CCW permit but can't carry firearms while drinking
Fag. Should have been IWB carrying a deagle brand deagle and shot him in the face as soon as he insulted you.
>>
>hear a passing comment from one dude to his friends far removed from you
>NOT ON MY WATCH!!
Don't be a fucking faggot next time. Otherwise everything was correct.
>>
>>34319021
>always a faggy truck driver

Bet he had a scraggly beard too

Nah cases like that are why justifiable homicide needs to be expanded. The older I've gotten the more I've done to realize that people that can't have basic respect for others shouldn't be alive.
>>
>>34319992
They were standing a little bit away and I didn't like what he had to say so I yelled back. I was like 90% sure he was talking to me
>>
>>34320644
Congratulations, your pride almost got someone killed.
>>
>>34319021

You should have carried your gun illegally and threatened to kill him and all of his friends (i assume you have a spare stendo clip)
>>
>>34320644
>he had to say so I yelled back. I was like 90% sure he was talking to me

that is about as retarded as it gets

>out drinking
>hey let's start a fight
>wow somebody else wants to also
>now let's practice de-escalating skills

op next time you won't be lucky
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.