[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S.T.A.L.K.E.R stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: xualmgqiptfx.jpg (423KB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
xualmgqiptfx.jpg
423KB, 2048x1150px
So I plan on doing the S.T.A.L.K.E.R challenge this year in late summer early fall. I wanna hear some of the other /k/ommamdos stories to get me ready for it.
>>
EDIT: Feel free to post gear as well, I enjoy seen what other kits you guys all got. Gives me ideas for what I would like to pack with me.
>>
>>34316261
Bumping to keep thread alive. Will post gear shortly.
>>
>>34317099
Thanks bb. I would too but all my shit didn't come in the mail yet.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (2MB, 2605x2493px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2MB, 2605x2493px
>>34317099
>>34316261
I use an actual veshmeshok just for the fun of it.
pictured is:
-A rain proof jacket from idk where its not -military though.
-veshmeshok
-ear pro
-flashlight and batteries.
-lighter and matches
-folding knife multi tool and a homemade 3 -inch fixed blade from an old file.
-pepper spray "3mil shu"
-Ortgies pistol in .32 acp with extra mag and ammo (makarov holster)
-snare wire jsut because
-first aid
-compass 100lb test line
-one of them canned fire things from the swiss military or wherever
-2 cup pot
-lentills oatmeal spam granola and a large -familam size chicken soup mix
-Bandana
-large canteen

Things not pictured are a 10x20' tarp for a half assed yurt shelter. Clothes that include a wool layer and a wool blankie.
>>
>>34317248
i hate walmart but their cheap shit is effective if you know what you need and dont feel like waiting on snail mail.
>>
I'd post my gear, but I'm reluctant to do so. A bit of a perfectionist.
>>
>>34317412
Go for it bro. Why the Fuck not m8. Worst that can happen is you get internet bulled by some anon fag on a Norwegian thatching image board.
>>
>>34317412
who the fuck cares! post that shit. its not like your neet ass is doing anything on a tuesday night except waiting for yellowstone to go kaboom.
>>
>>34317397
Im talking like military gas masks and milsurp parkas. I do go for their camping goods occasionally. I would grab ammo while Im at it but I like supporting my LGS and/or gunshow.
>>
>>34317450
Yeah, I guess you're right. Summer is kind of boring being out of classes. No better time to post gear then, hm? I'm outside the ash zone btw, you're welcome to bunk here.
>>
File: 20170511_161448.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170511_161448.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>34317372
also r8 my gear becasue why not. 3-4 day trips max. also pic related is WI swamps.
>>
>>34317372
Looks good. I seen the holster AMD got excited cuz I have a Bulgarian Mak.
>>
>>34317461
Use Sovietpower to get gas masks, filters, and other gear for decent price. They ship relatively quickly since they got new Florida office.
>>
>>34317485
A good friend of mine has an East German made one but refuses to part with it. I like the Ortgies though its accurate and reliable. Nobody wants to get hit with a .32 regardless of its capabilities.
>>
>>34316261
I just moved to Denver CO,does anyone know of cool abandoned places that will provide my cheeki breeki fix?
>>
File: IMG_20170617_164206.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170617_164206.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Legit only stalking pictures I have on my ph
>>
>>34317640
in Denver itself? No, but there's an old sugar mill in Longmont that may suffice, if they haven't already torn it down.
>>
>>34317372
Minimalist, but that's not a bad thing in of itself. Id personally prefer more camo due to the lack of a primary weapon, but this is more of a survival gear sort of deal then a fightan thing. Applause to the nonperishable food and temp shelter. Solid 8/10
>>
>>34317714
thanks m8. was going to dye the jacket more olive/green brown when i get the chance.
>>
>>34317840
I def dig me some OD Green. While its not camo, it works well enough and is A E S T H E T I C as Fuck.
>>
>>34317874
The exact reason i use it. also OD has the benefit of being more acceptable as just a color of clothing in public...if your concerned with looking autismo with military camo. In my parts mossy oak is acceptable as general clothing though.
>>
>>34317372
Am i the only person who wishes they made Spam cans in quarter can sizes as well? Half cans are almost a thousand calories which is good in the field, but its enough actual food to feed 2 people. Quarter can size would be perfect for single meals supplemented with soups and such.
>>
>>34318000
Omfg right? They do make singlet packs but comeon....its not the same a popin a lid innawoods. And I think they are plastic so flopping around in the backpack isn't a prime idea
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.