[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.460 Rowland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_0003.jpg (2MB, 3484x2332px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0003.jpg
2MB, 3484x2332px
Is there ANY point to this caliber? Why not just go 10mm if .45 isn't enough?
>>
>>34315631
Moar powah.
>>
File: roland_tembo.jpg (132KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
roland_tembo.jpg
132KB, 960x540px
Because it's solely funded by this guy
>>
Its patrician
>>
>>34315631

.460 is more powerful than 10mm.
You can get 10mm power from .45 super
>>
>>34315631
Bigger bullet, more energy, more mass, relatively easy conversion for elmer's fuddy five
>>
M16 level ballistics from a pistol. 10mm doesnt even come close.
>>
>>34315631
Because sometimes you want a 44 mag, but want more than 6 shots.
>>
>>34315631

Consider this, would you rather buy both a handgun and a magnum revolver or buy a conversion kit for your handgun to function in a magnum revolver's role? Now consider the same question if you only want to use it like a magnum revolver occasionally and therefore don't want to shell out the money for a dedicated gun. There is your answer.
>>
>>34315631
Here is the story anon. In the begining there was .45 and it was big and good. But then bullets got better, and the 9mm+p+ said it was better. .45 ate some rare candy and became the .45super/450smc, and it was better than the 10mm that tried to sneak up and be better than it. .460 said, no fuck you all, I will strike the best compromise between all of you, by being more powerful, but still offer ok capacity.

In the end though...
People still use 9mm+p
People still use .45, and some actually know about .45super
and Cyberpunks will always use 10mm

and Roland...well, he has his own bullet, nerve damage in his hand, chronic tinnitus, a pile of broken guns, a throbbing erection, and a smile on his face..because despite all the shortcomings of .460, its a helluva round.
>>
.460 seems pretty cool. if i could get a kit and 1911 that will work for cheap id be interested in. reloading is a tad sketchy because im new but im not really worried about kabooms
>>
>>34315631

I've been thinking about just picking up an XD .45 and getting the kit for that, just so I can have the power and capacity for a low price. The one thing I'm worried about is the ammunition, since I'm pretty new to being a hasgunz and have no experience with reloading.
>>
>>34315631
More powerful than 10mm more powerful than 44 mag turn bear into soup. Look it up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.