[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun Terminology Change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: m14.jpg (32KB, 600x523px) Image search: [Google]
m14.jpg
32KB, 600x523px
Guys...
Gun grabbers keep using very negative terminology when classifying semi automatic firearms.
What if in defense we started calling them single shot firearms. It sounds way more innocent to the noguns out there and has a more muskety sound to it.
>>
>implying (((THE MEDIA))) would use less scary terminology
>>
>>34315205
Then what do you propose we call single shot rifles?
>>
>>34315232
You mean break action rifles?
>>
>>34315239
This guy gets it
>>
That's a good start. Gun owners also need to stop saying the word "assault". Stop supporting marxist propaganda. I only own self defense weapons. Law abiding Americans only own self defense weapons.

Assault weapon - Any weapon that makes a marxist bitch piss her pantsuit.
>>
>>34315205
>gungrabbers use or even know common gun owner terminology
Ive got bad news for you, anon.
>>
>>34315336
No one should own that bottom one.

That one scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>34315239
There are single shot bolt guns in the world. Call them manual feed rifles.
>>
File: 14980039512621767849158.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
14980039512621767849158.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>34315239
HEY DONT YOU LEAVE OUT MUH FALLIN BLOCK
>>
>>34315336
honestly she's doing you a favor by not letting you buy the crap on the bottom
>>
>>34315205

It really doesn't matter what you call them, the media already has their Liberal bias and their anti-gun agenda in place.

If we call it a "self-loading rifle", the media will run stories about the new fully automatic high capacity assault weapons that can now load and fire all by themselves! Then they'll show pictures of AK's and AR's confiscated from drug dealers while spewing bullshit about how these weapons are capable of murdering 12,000 children per second. Then they'll show pictures of the local Wal-Mart gun rack featuring an AR for $450 and say how these new hyper guns are cheaply available to anyone without a background check.
>>
>>34316180
>It really doesn't matter what you call them, the media already has their Liberal bias

The media is going to do what they always do. Lie. But what you do to fight them always matters. Don't surrender like Sweden and France. Fight back.
>>
This is a good idea, and should be a way we can spread the truth of firearms and their functions to other people.
I never call 30 round magazines "high capacity" and I won't call an ar-15 an assault rifle.
The media has been using this trick on the public for decades, and we should use it right back.
What matters is what we call the firearms to people who can be swayed. Your normal folk, not the people in berkeley, or washington D.C.
This is one way to make a difference, the other is taking no-gun people out shooting and relaying the responsibility and empowerment that come from shooting.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.