[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADF General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: o.jpg (11KB, 130x157px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
11KB, 130x157px
Cause /meg/ is for burgers.
>>
NZDF?
>>
>>34315080
Shits gay as aides
Did a SEMPRO brief yesterday
Basically all the guys in the room are now classified as rapists
Trolling is a form of sexual harassment
Some reddit fag mentioned trolling originates from an image base website called 4chan
Everyday is just plain shit end my life
>>
>>34315080
Your country is gay and upside down
>>
File: IMG_2565.png (19KB, 316x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2565.png
19KB, 316x465px
I want to marry AfD-chan
>>
>>34315193
>i'm paying taxes for this
>>
any combat engies and/or officers up in here? Whats life like?
>>
What's the wait time usually to enlist in the Navy as a boatswain's mate?
>>
>>34315818
Fuck officers and people that want to be officers. Cunts the lot of you. I don't know if this is a thing across the puddle but if it is list your options as builder, electrician and infantry.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 470x313px
>>34316455
Mate you ask this every fucking Aus thread
Deadset they are only recruiting women and indigenous for that rate and no you do not fight pirates in the gulf that shit has died down ever since the Russians started to "send them on their way after confiscating their guns but ''''unfortunately'''' their boats sunk"
Bosuns aren't some badass maritime commando they are a ships nigger they get paid fuck all to do nigger tier jobs and watch keep
Whatever you do anon do not let those gay retards at recruiting tell you to go CSO
Best advice is go electronics technician or """maritime logistics stores""" (stores naval)
>>
File: 20170620ran8108462_055.jpg (1MB, 3600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
20170620ran8108462_055.jpg
1MB, 3600x2400px
>>34317141
What an autistically low res image, consider suicide.
>>
What's the gubberment gonna do with all the old M113s when they retire them?

My friend would like to acquire one for personal reasons.
>>
what job in the army will i be the most likely to invade new zealand?
>>
File: boat.jpg (4KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
boat.jpg
4KB, 700x467px
>>34317395
Nah fuck you
>>
>>34318014
Anything that makes you Chinese.
>>
>>34317974
They been around since nam, they only extended the hull by a meter and added a turret, shit they will probably slap some reactive armour on them first before they finally fuck them off
>>
>>34319685
>2057 Invasion of Mars
>Still rolling around in old buckets
>>
>>34318014
Become a streetshitter and invade a Dairy.
>>
>>34315193
Would you like a cup of tea?
Can I pour the tea over your face as you sleep?
My friend and I both made you a cup of tea, its ok as long as the teabags dont touch...
If you don't want to drink a cup of tea, can I pour it into your arsehole?
>Sempro is dogshit
Last time I was in Afghan, all the leadership wanted to do was go to Shuras and drink tea with the schmuftis.
>mfw i realised what they really wanted those mullahs to do for them
Explains a lot about TF HQ.
>>
File: MarineTechnician.jpg (62KB, 940x290px) Image search: [Google]
MarineTechnician.jpg
62KB, 940x290px
Anybody know much about Marine Technicians? What's it like?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.