[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guerrilla thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_2792.jpg (466KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2792.jpg
466KB, 1024x723px
So I'm currently in Mexico, and I kinda wanna to some guerrilla attacks to help fuck up the drug trade (I'm at the heart of it). Any tips? Any guides on tactics and how to make makeshift equipment? Anything helps. thanks
>>
File: IMG_2794.jpg (241KB, 850x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2794.jpg
241KB, 850x564px
Abhorrent self bump to make the thread seem a little active
>>
>>34314783
do us a favour and get killed
>>
>>34314843
Don't be rude
>>
>>34314865
new around here I guess ?
>>
>>34314905
No, but rudeposts are unacceptable anywhere
>>
>>34314783
Does Mexico even have zoos?
Why would the drug trade be reliant of the zoos? Idk, anyway. I assume like Mexico City probably has a zoo, so go there. Loiter around until you do enough recon to determine where keys to cages are held and by whom. Kill the appropriate zookeepers for keys.
Then open the cages and gun down the Gorillas.
>>
File: IMG_3176.png (146KB, 720x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3176.png
146KB, 720x594px
>>34314934
I hate you, but I love you
>>
Autistic bump
>>
First off, you can get the pdf version of the Anarchists Cookbook rather quickly on the web, but I recommend The Poor Man's James Bond because, let's be honest, the AC is extremely basic on most of it's recipes and contraptions.
The Poor Man's James Bond is a bit trickier to get your hands on but it's a way more in depth look at weapon modification, bomb making, poison recipes, and things like that.

Second I'd carefully pick out those among my friend group who would be interested in this action.

That's all I have for you, mate. Good luck and happy hunting.
>>
>>34317364
Thanks, this is perfect
>>
File: rangers.webm (754KB, 492x360px) Image search: [Google]
rangers.webm
754KB, 492x360px
>>34314783
alone? learn how to make reliable improvised explosive devices, never get caught, terrorize the enemy until they change tactics, be prepared for those changes and exploit the weaknesses of those changes.

with a group? get equipment and a reliable source for your bombs bullets and beans. Train in small unit tactics from manuels all over the internat somewhere where you wont be caught. combine your ied attacks with smash and go ambushes. Dont get caught.

keep a small hidden knife to end your life in case you get captured.
>>
>>34317554
Alone most likely. If I get caught, my family will come to my bloody aid. Though I would never want them to ever go through with that, so knife it is. The cartels here are cowards. Due to the Ass backward gun laws, the people that have guns are ranchers, who don't have the number to fight them, and the ones hat don't have guns are the city dwellers who are most at risk. This makes them overconfident, and couple that with the fact that they haven't had any action in a while, you have a recipe for disaster. Also, the nueva generation cartel is encroaching on them, so two things will happen: the small one will join the NG, or they will fight it out. Either way, the confusion and chaos of either outcome is easy to exploit. I honestly wish more /k/ommandos would come to Mexico, it's a /k/ paradise.
>>
>>34314783
stay safe taco bro. You know that they'll flay your face off while blaring "funkytown", right?
>>
>>34317625
Hopefully I'll kill their best friends before that happens. Honestly though, the government is so corrupt, that the smaller cartel I mentioned in my other post is the local police force. They wear the uniform and everything, but they're easy to tell apart because their trucks are stolen, with the old paintjob still showing. Honestly fuck Rhodesia, this place is paradise. So many murders, who's gonna notice some fat guy in a trench coat with a tacticool AR killing a bunch of gangbangers?
>>
>>34317692
Godspeed. I think you should pick up suppressors and subsonic ammo if your going to be doing some sniping. Get good..
I honestly hate these cartel gangsters more than isis and jihadists, because they at least have the illusion of doing right, whereas cartels make innocent civilians fight each other to the death for lulz.
>>
>>34317364
>>34317550
https://info.stylee32.net/PDF%20Library/The%20Poor%20Mans%20James%20Bond/
just gonna leave this here...
>>
>>34317716
My great grandfather used a kar98 during the cristero rebellion (basically liberals killing priests and trying to get rid of the church, so the people mounted a successful crusade and put a stop to the liberal madness). He used it to fight for god and what he thought was right. My father used the same rifle to hunt, to support his family and make sure cougars and jaguars didn't kill my then young mother in her sleep. The government confiscated it when it made guns illegal. One way or another, I will get my hands on one, and it'll be like a /k/ wet dream
>>
>>34317774
Good man. I appreciate this
>>
>>34317789
anything for a fellow /k/-er
>>
File: quality-guru.jpg (18KB, 420x279px) Image search: [Google]
quality-guru.jpg
18KB, 420x279px
Just remember something.

Explosives do much more damage in a guerrilla warfare than firearms. Try to get dynamite
>>
>>34314783
I've read this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XYTV4AY/
Really opened my eyes. Really got the ol' noggin joggin'.
>>
File: IMG_0279.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>34314783
Can you even get weapons? I hear it's tough and very strict. What would you plan? Do you have some bad hombres of your own to help?
>>
>>34317872
Yes, but it's much safer to shoot from a distance and run, than it is to plant explosives
>>
>>34317907
I have a huge family that have lost a lot to them, and weapons are easy enough to acquire, as my family are mostly ranchers, who don't see the police much, if at all
>>
Surely there are some OIF/OEF vets here that could pass some knowledge to a Mexican trying to improve his nation, I would say figure out what roads the cunts like to use and set up some bombs.
>>
>>34317943
Idk, it'll fuck over the workers in the area. I figure just blowing their trucks if I'm going to blow up stuff
>>
>>34317605
your family wont help you and you will be skinned alive and your head will be left on the highway
>>
You're a fucking retard that's going to get yourself and your family killed. Your friends/acquatances will talk and you'll be screwed.
>>
>>34317969
You could do those cell phone mines, that way you wouldn't blow up some panchos trying to make a buck. If you can get you're hands on a riflem you might be able to take pot shots or something, maybe drivebys but that would require some friends with guns too
>>
>>34317994
I'm cool with that as long as funkytown plays in the background, or stuck in the middle with you. Honestly, that's a hell of a way to go out
>>
>>34318002
It's mountainous with jungles. Potshots will be easy with any old rifle
>>
>>34317995
I leave in august, and I'll most likely do it alone. If I keep my identity hidden, it'll literally have no consequences. But I haven't really decided on doing anything yet. I'm just gathering knowledge for if I did do it, and hopefully some other anons learn a thing or two as well
>>
Guerrilla warfare is 99.9% planning, politicking, and organization.

You'd want to spend years building

>a headquarters cell with a chief intelligence officer, a chief military officer, a quartermaster, and a big cheese
>a network of intelligence cells connected to the headquarters cell that utilizes surveillance and informants to provide actionable intelligence
>a network of active service cells to turn active intelligence into successful operations
>a network of logistics cells to support the active service units
>a way for cells to communication and give orders that's secure enough to keep the entire organization from getting rolled up when people inevitably start getting captured or turning into informants
>a political manifesto and elaborate indoctrination procedures and oaths designed to reduce the number of narcs
>a recruitment structure that can survive a constant stream of targeted killings, moles, and other floatsam fast enough to replace losses
>reliable sources of money, guns, and some kind of training area for active service units

That or just get some homies, guns, and balaclavas, and start up an old esquadron de la muerte like generations of beaners before you.
>>
>>34318067
It's funny how something so complicated and nuanced can be boiled down to cheap guns and baclavas. I just have my red bandana, so I might get some cred from the Zapatista remnants (pic from self bump)
>>
>>34318112
The hard part isn't shooting people, it's knowing the who, where and when, and not getting killed when they figure out who you are.

If I were fighting Mexican cartels, I'd legitimately consider a cyanide false tooth just to make absolutely sure I couldn't be taken alive.
>>
>>34318161
I have a knife meant to gut fish. Imagine what that could do to me if I decided to do the deed
>>
>>34318179
What I'd be expecting to happen if I fought the cartels seriously is

>get pulled over by the police on my way to work
>oh well, it happens
>they arrest me
>huh
>they don't drive to the station
>oh shi-
>get handed over to some nice people in a Ford People Carrier
>end up in a narcovideo
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>34314919
Blow it out your ass
>>
>>34318201
I'll most likely stay in a remote ranch in the mountains, so I'll see them before they see me. And my family control a town (incest!) in a valley, with one road, surrounded by mountains and plains on one end, entirely owned by the people there, who have "mobilized" before. My uncle was brutally beaten by some cartel goons, so my other uncle got them to come intimidate the leader. All in all, some 40-50 trucks packed with armed men drove into town to the cartel leader (remember that the cartel is the town police force) and demanded justice. My uncle was compensated, and the goons were most likely killed or sent off on a suicide mission. Basically I could just stay there and blow the road. It's a self sustaining town with people who have went off to fight for their family before. Not saying it's 100%, but it's a good plan E
>>
>>34318252
>And my family control a town

Just start an autodefensa then.
>>
>>34317774
Is this the same version as the Archive.org one?
>>
>>34318267
Id rather not have my family deal with the consequences of that, at least not yet. I'm still young, and vigilante activity is all I want to conduct at the moment
>>
>>34318267
Also, when I'm older, and I've made the family territory more centralized and profitable, I will start one, and any of you guys looking for adventure and fulfilling the dream of killing spics and helping curb the drug trade, you are all welcome. It'll be a fun time
>>
File: 1480319258761.jpg (66KB, 650x859px) Image search: [Google]
1480319258761.jpg
66KB, 650x859px
Just some dude who has never owned a gun but can someone tell me how it would be possible to use guerrilla tactics against drug cartels? They aren't exactly a formal army. If anything they would be more like the guerilla army. I guess you could destroy their cargo planes but that would require you to figure out where they are which ones are used. I imagine it would be near impossible for a foreigner and if you ask the wrong guy questions it would mean death if you really are in the heart of drug trade.
Maybe you can join the military? Be prepared to get tortured. Or maybe if you become a part of a community you can organize a militia and just protect their citizens
>>
>>34318387
these are the mountains. They have no choice but to have their men patrol the dirt roads in pickups. And then they have their patrols in the towns "keeping the peace". There's two cartels active in the area, and tensions are high, so if I do anything, it might set off a war between them. That would make my activities easier to hide, along with both cartels punishing who they think committed the unjustified attacks, so more cartel deaths. I might even get the people to rise up, who knows. It's wild down here
>>
File: 1480054893089.png (586KB, 480x599px) Image search: [Google]
1480054893089.png
586KB, 480x599px
>>34318412
Is it the south? If so that's unfortunate. That shit is spreading. I honestly wouldn't reccomend it bro. If they aren't attacking civilians, setting off a war will just make things worse. Inocent people will end up in the cross fire and the cartels will probably end up recruiting kids. It might just fuck up your community more. You don't want people who would otherwise minded their own business end up joining in the revenge killing madness. Whatever you choose I wish you and your community the best.
>>
>>34314783

>the government colludes with the cartels

Is there any place on earth that is more corrupt than Mexico? I'd be absolutely paranoid 24/7 if I were living there.
>>
reprisals against innocent civilians may well be a consequence of any action OP
>>
>>34318479

If it has really gotten to that point then the time fight them is now. Otherwise it will never get better.
>>
>>34318375
if you are serious about this shit. You want to be very very careful. If you happen to know where the local cartel airfields happen to be, you've got some options.

Important question, do you know how to weld?
>>
>>34318459
Yeah, that's why I haven't fully decided on doing anything. Btw, I'm near the border between Michoacán and Jalisco, so there's that to look up. But my fathers side was forced to leave the town they lived in for decades, and their land was more or less seized. The bastards did that because one of my cousins was dating someone connected to a rival cartel. And just because of that, they lost what was more or less heir ancestral land
>>
>>34318460
There's plenty places that are worse, it's just that Mexico is an extremely important country. And the in many places, the government is the cartel
>>
>>34318499
No, I'm rather young and inexperienced. I planned to spend my summer here to observe and learn as much as I can, like how they operate and act. I also want to learn marksmanship and basic ranching and mechanical abilities
>>
>>34318037
Just curious why does the Cartel bug normal mexicans not on the border? What do they have to gain from that?
>>
>>34318535
Learn how to weld. Its a useful skill in general, but if will allow you to fabricate a lot more equipment that would otherwise be hard to come by.

That said, you want to spend at least a year learning where the local cartels operate, who they are friends with, when and where they get supplies, and absolutely the location of any airfields that they use.

Also, dont fucking ever give your location out on a Taiwanese yak enthusiast board. Even if its as vague as what you posted.
>>
>>34318562
They grow most of the product here, and what isn't is transported through here. The area is honestly more important than the border areas. So they bug people to keep them in line, or to make a quick buck (kidnappings) to further fuel the operation. It's a sick and demented system
>>
>>34318204

lol!
>>
>>34318498
it really has. Vigilante/militia groups have been a thing for awhile, and reprisal beheadings with them. Situation's fucked
>>
>>34318564
Thanks for the tips. I don't think they have airfields in the area, as it's either grown here, or transported via truck. Also I'll refrain from giving my location. Thank you
>>
>>34318598
Transported by truck is even better. If it's airlifted, you really can only hit it while it's very near the airfield. If product is moved via truck. You just have to know the routes and schedules. If its a semi remote location, then there will be a limited number of viable routes. If you invest in some trail cams, hide them extremely well along the likely routes, eventually you can get enough data to get an idea of which routes are most likely to be used next, then its just a matter of sticking a fuckload of explosive in a ditch and waiting.
>>
I have the entire Ark downloaded, if that helps.
>>
>>34318639
Alright great, my uncles have trails cams, so I'll get on this in the future
>>
Okay look. I'm all for justice and I'm all for getting rid of drug cartels. In fact OP makes a *couple* of decent points if he's not lying about being in an isolated community and all.

However, I'd be doing him a disservice if I didn't explain something with the kind of concern and attention it deserves.

OP, you don't strike me at all as the kind of person who can make this work. You strike me as the kind of person who, in this thread alone(let alone who within your family or circle of friends you've talked to about this) has made several operational security errors, namely posting location, specifics of your hypothetical operation, the modus operandi of the cartels in your area, family ties, family history, and a *lot* of other stuff that can and will be used against you if you go through with this. And even with the unlikelihood of anyone on /k/ being one of these people you're after, in my eyes, that just *screams* ineptitude with something of this scale and purpose.

I don't think it's for you. I know fighting for your land and your family is a great thing, but at the very least consider letting someone else do the thinking in your stead, or I really, really think you're going to get yourself killed pointlessly, and I don't think you deserve that.
>>
Channel the spirits of sucommandante Marcos and commandant cero

Marcos probably aligns closest with your views, but Edèn is more badass
>>
>>34318700
this man is wrong
>>
>>34318700
>>34318715
No it's good criticism and something I should cease to do in the future. Thank you
>>
Basically, there are some valid points here, you need to learn how to be more careful with opsec. The only people you can trust with operational details are people who are willing to die to protect you. And just because they are blood doesn't mean they are willing to die for you.

Don't trust anyone. Seriously, you can't fucking trust anyone. Under torture, anyone will break eventually.

You need to spend a lot of effort learning how to get caught. Acting classes would be a good start. Also, look into al qaedas training materials. I know they exist on the internet, I just havent taken the effort to look them up.
>>
>>34318789
I've been in plays before, so that should be easy. Thanks
>>
My one advice: Find a reason to fight this fight. You will not succeed without a reason. Your reason has to make you cry, or its not your reason.
>>
>>34318808
At this point, I think we have given you everything we can without you getting yourself fucked over. Good luck. You have a good chance of dying horribly, please remember to make sure you off yourself before you can be captured. Wouldn't want this blowing back on your family.
>>
>>34317364
>>34317550
>>34317774
>>34317789
>>34318296

Just a polite heads-up from a guy on a watchlist: the FBI has modified most distros of "the Anarchist's Cookbook" and "the Poor Man's James Bond."
>>
>>34318812
My family has lost everything to them. They cause the disgusting addictions I see in the United States. They kill my people as if they were nothing but ants. They spread their false idol of death, corrupting one of the most purely catholic countries on earth. They are a plague that needs to be wiped out. I don't need any other reasons. God and justice is all i need, and I hope it will be the same for many other Mexicans.
>>
>>34319115
Of course. Thank you. Just bump the thread with infographs and what not, just for the sake of any other who wish to do something similar
>>
>>34319173
i remember there being a thread a few months back where an anon posted a link that was a download of over 100 gb of cad's and "blueprints" of mostly every gun you could think of from ak's to mg42's. does anyone have it?
>>
>OP reads one Punisher comic
>Thinks he's Castle
>(he's not)
>>
I've been on /pol/ and /b/ long enough to know fucking with narcos is a mistake. These guys are fucking ISIS tier barbarians, I'd just move the fuck out of there
>>
>>34319264
Bump
>>
>>34319325
Well, someone has to start a revolucion in Mexico against those fucks or we're going to be dealing with fleeing illegals for the next 1000 years.
>>
I know Mexico is a big place but the amount of info some cartel faggot could get from lurking is dangerous. Your descriptions of the geography and your various family members are vague but not vague enough. Its not worth the risk. They do have interbeaners that track down their enemies online.
>>
op is either trolling, larping, or going to get himself tortured and his family slaughtered, all when by his own account in an area where there is relative stability between the cartel and the local population.
>>
>>34319374
Traps and sabotage. Do not engage face to face. Once they know who they are fighting, they murder them, their family, the old lady down the street, the kids on the playground, etc.
>>
File: Untitled.png (102KB, 928x563px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
102KB, 928x563px
>>34317364
>The Poor Man's James Bond is a bit trickier to get your hands on
I don't think you can call something "tricky to get your hands on" if the first four search results include a Wikipedia entry on it, a link to buy a physical copy of it, and two links to download PDFs of it.

Something like the dimensions of brass cartridge drawing dies, and a table of the required pressures to use them, that's tricky.
>>
Get a U.S.serviceman killed on Mexican soil because the U.S. has been waiting for a reason to see how fast they can annex Mexico

I'm thinking three days
>>
>>34317943
>Surely there are some OIF/OEF vets here
We rape ISIS because of our equipment, not because of the skill of our soldiers

t. O-5, U.S. Army
>>
>>34319714
Doing this would require making it look like it was a sanctioned Mexican government action or that it was a cartel and the Mexican feds are protecting the killers. Poor idea, and would start a war that would not solve the drug issue. (Our Democrats would defend them)

>>34319587
As this Anon suggested, you want to get rid of some cartel bangers, do some cunning shit. Follow one to their casa and put bombs under their cars. Sneak by the building they are the only occupants of and plant a lot of flammables, when your far away, nail it with a flare.

Do you have a high power rifle? Go backpacking out of town and somewhere you know there's a few. (Never assassinate cartel members with your own rifle in your home town.) Drop one, leave town the fastest way possible, and go to another town. Then make your long walk back home.

Plenty of ways to whack a drug Lord or their lackies, the whole goal is never get made.

Finally, the best way to get rid of cartel members. Do you know those really pissed off poor people the shanty down the road? Ask about some of their local benefactors. If they say druglords, move on, if it's one of the wealthier "reformer" try and get in touch, and start siring up support for a revolt against the gangs. Do this enough and gain the support of around +50 commoners your golden. I assure you, once you have peasents armed by the patrician class the cartels and corrupt officials will not want to touch you, of course, your going to have to get your support to snowball(or dustball) into the triple digits fast or the federal may come knocking with artillery fire.
>>
>>34319714
I was thinking about how the US military would match up against cartels. Settled on it being similar to Afghanistan in that its against a very well funded insurgency but would probably have far more retaliation in the US mainland because of the geography of it all.

As well equipped as the US is, I doubt they have the ability to go head to head with a far more organised Taliban with that much money and political influence at their fingertips.
>>
>>34318067
This is the most retarded juvenile bullshit I've ever seen in my life, it literally reads like a 13 year old wrote it after playing Splinter Cell.

OP is a lone guy that is going to get caught by the cartels and get tortured and killed, but before they kill him they'll pull off his fingernails or cut off his toes one by one until he tells them who he is so they can go fuck up his family too, not fucking Sam Fisher you fucking sperg.
>>
>>34318067
seems like you just want him to put himself out there so intelligence agencies can pick him up
>>
>>34314783
Don't. You'll either get yourself castrated and killed or live long enough to see yourself just become the founder of another cartel.
>>
>>34318700
Now that I've read through this whole thread, this is the only post in it you should listen to OP.

And that's assuming this whole thing isn't some autistic b8 in the first place. I know plenty of people refused to turn in their guns when the Mexican government came for them, but how the fuck are we supposed to believe you have all the guns and ammo? Calling Mexico a "/k/ paradise" is beyond retarded, and I'm 100% calling bullshit on you having a "tacticool AR." Unless your family IS a fucking cartel, the only way I can imagine you even getting that would be buying one off an American and somehow smuggling it and a fuckton of ammo down to wherever you are.

This whole thread smells like bullshit, and not just because OP stepped on some with his pointy boots.
>>
>>34321247
Cartel honeypot

just get in contact with op for a free visit from sicario friends.
>>
>>34314783

MODS

FUCK YOU IDIOTS REPLYING TO THIS SHIT
>>
>>34314934
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Zoos_in_Mexico
>mexico is too much of a shithole to afford animals and cages
>>
>>34317554
>Train in small unit tactics from manuels
>manuel

nachoposter confirmed
>>
>>34317554
>small knife
Way easier to hide a sealed capsule of suicide pills in your ass. Not even joking.
>>
>>34321247
Lots of common folk have access to military grade weapons it's pretty easy to get some as long as you can scrape up cash

>.Lived in Mexico for several years
>>
>>34319773
We would essentially have to torch the entirity of the Mexican government and replace it with our own, possibly resorting to herbicidal warfare not seen since Vietnam.
>>
>>34317550
Forget that shit. Get the real deal: Total Resistance by Major Hans von Dach. It was the official guerilla handbook from the Swiss army.

>Swiss. Lol. Never fired in anger since 1848.
Publishing stopped after it got obvious that various terrorist groups were using it with success - PLO, Red Brigades, RAF... Germany put the book on index.
>>
File: IMG_2800.png (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2800.png
48KB, 500x500px
>>34321247
Hold one a minute. You actually took It seriously when I said "some fat guy in a trench coat with a tacticool AR?" I know this is /k/, but come on
>>
You'll learn how to build a resistance network, how to plan and execute ambushes, sabotage, and assassinations. There's also a section about passive resistance for the civilians. The US Special Forces made an unofficial translation (Total Resistance – Swiss Army Guide to Guerilla Warfare and Underground Operations). Sadly, it's a tad outdated. One or two things could be updated, especially in the technology part.
>>
>>34321428
Calm down, there's guys planning the invasion of an African country with short shorts and body pillows on this board, why would this be the thing to ban?
>>
>>34321247
Also, I called it a /k/ paradise because you can wage open warfare in the streets, and due to the chaos of the country as a whole, go into the mountains (or wherever) and not expect a search party. Compared to other areas of the world, it's minimal consequences if you're clever. It's also more realistic than say Rhodesia for example. It's much easier to smuggle in yourself and a weapon through the border than most other places
>>
Hope you won't end up skinned and cut into small pieces (and your family, too).
>>
>>34318511
My grandfather was from Sahuayo. I still have family there. Godspeed OP.
>>
>>34322441
I wish them well. I hope one day they can live in peace
>>
>>34314783
CoD is fun I know man, I know
>>
Get the US army improvised munitions handbook. Outdated, but some of the stuff is still good. Make slamfire shotguns, IEDs, even buy grenades on the black market to turn into trip mines. Go kill some cartel members. You are doing the right thing.
>>
>>34321569
I was thinking if hes got no one or nothing else to go off of, small unit tactics as far as the various basics of patrolling like contact front/rear/left/right, proper sector fundementals, bounding, and various simple field craft could be practiced to proficency and not much of it has changed in decades
>>
>>34314919
False, You ARE new here.
>>
>>34317605
Mexico is a /k/ paradise
Mexico has ass backwards gun laws

Pick one.
>>
>>34318015
It won't. We will just hear you gasping for air over a Nokia camera phone, stop trying to lure people to your shithole.
>>
A lot of sicarios have military background, and some even were special forces, though a few ones. The rest are ex policeman or just seasoned thugs.
What make you think that you can beat them huh? dozens of fags are captured, raped and tortured on camera to scare people like you, so get their advise and get the fuck out of there, you don't want to recive a video of your mother getting raped till death because you wanted to play hero
>>
>>34322956
They also are better equiped than you, know more contacts than you, and can bribe the authorities to give them a Free zone if you become really a problem to them. They'll take what you most love away, and probably for nothing, because you won't even be a martyr, just some dumb fuck that though that life was like a movie were the good guys always win.

Have you watched Narcos? Los Pepes were a thing but only because their military equipment and aid from other cartels that wanted Pablo Escobar dead
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.