[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jimmy Jerry memes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

So the NRA's got some kind of new class where thye've barred revolvers and halfassed barred 1911s, and internet gun geeks are up in arms. But now there's something of a famous picture of one of the guys heading the class drawing with his finger on the trigger like a dipshit. This guy's supposed to be some kind of military and police legend and he's pulling rookie moves like this crap.

And some people have tried to defend him by saying he got his hand blewed off like Cotton Hill and his shins, and that his finger isn't on the trigger. Now, assuming I believed that his finger's off the trigger (and I don't because I can't find any proof of a quote from this guy or a reliable source explaining this "fact,") if your finger is never ever supposed to be inside the trigger guard until you're on target and ready to fire, why would you used a hand to shoot which forces you to break one of the cardinal rules of gun safety? If this guy is a legend, can't he learn to draw and shoot with his left hand?

I want some James Jerrett shit. I'll start us off.
>>
Let's start with something basic
>>
>>34313967
Look how low he has that gun gripped too. Gonna move like a motherfucker under recoil.
>>
File: 413422032[1].jpg (35KB, 585x400px) Image search: [Google]
413422032[1].jpg
35KB, 585x400px
And continue with something intelligent
>>
And a little something something for the "but hesa 'Muricun heerow!" crowd
>>
File: NRA_MAN[1].png (311KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
NRA_MAN[1].png
311KB, 640x437px
>>
And that's what I've got in my bag of goodies. I hope some of you arms bearing anons will be inspired and take part.
>>
>>34313989
No no no man, he's cripple! It's okay!

Seriously though, the idea of this clown designing gun safety curriculum give me serious doubts about the NRA. Well, more than I had already.
>>
>>34313967

The fact is that even trained people subconsciously move their finer into the trigger guard without realizing it. This has been observed in testing. It's also incidentally why Glocks are shit and their entire rationale for not having traditional safety features is nonsense for assholes.
>>
File: file[1].jpg (46KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
file[1].jpg
46KB, 400x273px
>>
>>34317876

Contraband!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.