[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US Banned VEPR Due To Sanctions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 36

File: VEPR-Banned-660x276.jpg (25KB, 660x276px) Image search: [Google]
VEPR-Banned-660x276.jpg
25KB, 660x276px
Good night slave shiite.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/06/20/breaking-us-banned-vepr-due-sanctions-looks-like/
>>
>Tfw you have so many AKs you don't care when sanctions happen and laugh at plebs who can't get what you have now
>>
People will panic buy; the prices will go up; no one will want to buy one afterward, because paying more than 1500 or more dollars for an AK is something most people won't do.
>>
AKs are shit-tier even when you can't buy an AR15 for $450. When you CAN by an AR15 for $450 AKs are invisible-tier.
>>
K-Var and Atlantic haven't raised prices yet. If you want to stealth panic-buy today's a good day.
>>
>>34312965
ARs are redneck snoozeville lad
>>
Bummer. Not gonna lie, kind of already thought they got banned from importation a long time ago so this news doesn't hit me that hard.
Though I have always wanted a vepr, and this may raise prices. Guess I'll just have to suck it up and buy something else instead now.
>>
>>34312966
I think literally no one cares.
>>
>>34313002
And ak's aren't?
>>
File: 1453358994113.jpg (75KB, 608x780px) Image search: [Google]
1453358994113.jpg
75KB, 608x780px
Where were you when Trump decided he's going to be a one term president.
>>
>>34313069
AKs are not the boring vanilla black rifle and rednecks abhor them
>>
>>34313092
I was on Xanax sitting in my girlfriend's car in 2016.
>>
>>34312911
Surely they banned importing VEPRs, not VEPRs themselves, right?
>>
What commercially available foreign manufacture AK/RPK rifles are even still available at this point? Arsenal has discontinued fucking everything, Saigas are gone, VEPRs now, FB Radom doesn't even try anymore. Shit.
>>
File: 1489890528995.jpg (1KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
1489890528995.jpg
1KB, 125x112px
>>34313092
>there are people who actually believed Trump
ilaf@u
>>
>>34313100
Your right, it's not like ar's are offered in more calibers, can easily switch between those calibers, and have a huge aftermarket. And you'd be surprised at how many rednecks have ak's in the south.
>>
>>34313115
Read the article noob. You have 6 months to turn that shit in to the EPA because AK's are fucking toxic.
>>
Who has the cheapest 7.62x39 vepr
>>
If you read the article instead of just the headline, it states that VEPRs are not banned from import directly, but doing business with Molot-Oruzhie is.

So in theory, we might see VEPRs again rebranded from a third party.
>>
>>34313115
Yes you mongoloid retard
>>
So what? They are toys, not necessities for survival. Buy a different toy for LARP missions. There's no rifle shortage.

Eventually US makers who fill contracts for commie clones will make civilian variants available. Guns to men are like shoes to women, but we don't need to support enemy governments to get shoes.
>>
File: trump-russia-interactive.jpg (324KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
trump-russia-interactive.jpg
324KB, 1600x900px
>>34312911
I enjoy AKs as much as the next guy, but the bastards hacked our election and destabilized the entire country. Don't give them a dime.
>>
>>34313174
>Being THIS anti-gun rights
>>
>>34313175
Kys
>>
>>34313175
>hacked our election

>DNC member leaks DNC emails to wikileaks
>end up dead
>democrat party spams "RUSSIAN HACKING!"

>DA RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION BECAUSE WE SED SO!
>>
File: 2016-08-04_164813.png (54KB, 247x219px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-04_164813.png
54KB, 247x219px
>>34313174

>Not realizing that a ban on any gun/caliber/accessory will eventually lead to a ban on whatever guns you use

AKs today, ARs and hunting rifles tomorrow. Don't rely on the whole "US MAKERS WILL MAKE REPROS" because when they do, the quality is shit and gets hate from the media regardless. Don't be a faggot.
>>
>>34313134
Yes because I asked for that crap. The fact the AR is a lego kit gun is WHY it's boring. It is completely uninteresting to shoot. I will buy a PSA bargain bin $400 build when I get an opportunity for the sake of completionism, but if you ask me, there is nothing that warrants it over any other rifle that is ten times as historically and mechanically interesting other than the price and availability. It's not just vanilla, it's vanilla flavored water. It's the Honda Civic of rifles.
>>
>>34313174
>LOL just buy a different gun how are bans even real LOL just walk away
Says the guy who literally can't stop sucking dicks
>>
>>34313175
>>
>>34313174
>Eventually US makers who fill contracts for commie clones will make civilian variants available.

Except every time an American company tries to make an AK the shit is overpriced and substandard.
>>
>>34313233
PSLs are nice
>>
>>34313225
That isn't a gun ban, shithead. It's an economic sanction which happens to affect toys. You know the difference yet you still troll.

Make repros yourself and get together with other AK worshippers to crowdfund the venture.
>>
>>34313174
>>34313263
(You)
>>
>>34313117
Wasr?
>>
>>34313246
>Except every time an American company tries to make an AK the shit is overpriced and substandard.

Overpriced? It's what the market for a toy will bear. Advance a profitable business plan where they should be cheap.

Don't like the tolerances? Make the parts which bother you and sell them.
>>
>>34313282
Oh, yea. Those have been overpriced for so long I forgot they existed.
>>
File: tgir.png (125KB, 388x382px) Image search: [Google]
tgir.png
125KB, 388x382px
>>34312911
And here I was thinking that posting wolfgirls on /pol/ will get me my AR rifles back. The orange faggot instead goes even further and bans AKs for Americans.

Fuck guys, your politics even more fucked up than ours, Putin's time might be long overdue but at least he's not as two-faced backstabbing faggot as your (((presidents))).
>>
So, who wants to buy cnc machines and make milled AKs?
>>
>>34313335
Have you tried not invading Ukraine? That's what the sanctions are about.
>>
>>34313246

People don't realize that an AK is inherently no cheaper than, and indeed likely a bit more expensive to manufacture than an AR. The AR was designed to use more modern manufacturing techniques to reduce cost.

MIlsurp AKs are of mostly decent build quality. The soviets designed the AKM for mass production, but they didn't skimp out on the details; most all of them had chrome lining anywhere it would help, and cold hammer-forged barrels. An AK built new in the US to basic bitch Soviet milsurp quality will cost more than a low-end AR. Even an AK built to rock bottom quality and price will still cost more than a rock bottom AR, if only due to economies of scale.

There's a few stamped sheet metal parts on the AK, but that doesn't mean the whole package is cheaper. An AR uses aluminum forgings for the starting net shape, and a few machining operations to finish them off. An AK uses a pair of fully machined steel trunnions riveted into a sheet metal U section to do the same job. You don't need a broach or wire EDM machine to do the magwell, to build an AK, which is a plus if you're trying to build them in your garage or something, but to a factory, that's nothing.

AKs are competitively priced in the US now because of the availability of reasonably high quality surplus parts kits from ex-soviet countries. Saiga and Vepr AK pattern rifles are competitive because they're made with presumably cheaper labor in dedicated factories which have been tooled to make rifles just like that for like 60 years.

Anyway, fuckdamnnit, I wanted one.
>>
File: 1488498550583.jpg (70KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488498550583.jpg
70KB, 540x540px
so i guess we just have to buy PSAKs now
>PSA salesman rubbing hands
>>
>>34313372
They're still on sale for now.
>>
>>34313381
Serb guns?
>>
File: Do61rl2UcBA.jpg (122KB, 698x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Do61rl2UcBA.jpg
122KB, 698x1000px
>>34313360
>That's what the sanctions are about.
No, they aren't, don't kid yourself.

Have US tried not invading, like, the half of the wold? And where's the sanctions against them, where's the rightful rage of EU? Newsflash - there's none.

International law is a joke, it's still "might is the right" out there so there's no point in caving into Western demands. We even tried that back in 90's, Russia even wanted to become the part of the NATO back then and all we got is disrespect and abuse. It's just doesn't work and we have found it out the hard way.
>>
>>34313429
>Russia even wanted to become the part of the NATO back then and all we got is disrespect and abuse

Literally didn't happen.
>>
>>34312911
>911
anyway, looks like the usual firearms hype that sales fags push.
>>
>>34313381
Buy mine
>>
>>34313436
>Literally didn't happen.
If you say so. That wasn't the point of my post.
>>
>>34313429
>No, they aren't, don't kid yourself.
It says that right on the treasury.gov page in extreme detail.
https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/sm0114.aspx

>Russia even wanted to become the part of the NATO back then and all we got is disrespect and abuse.
There were never any formal declarations of intent or requests to join, so that's just fanfiction. Sure it might have been nice if it had happened, but it didn't.
>>
>>34313210
Worked on Hillary.
Tell me the trial number.
>>
>>34313175
Regard alert
>>
File: 1488837298300.jpg (16KB, 257x257px) Image search: [Google]
1488837298300.jpg
16KB, 257x257px
>>34313471
>It says that right on the treasury.gov page in extreme detail.
And you believe what your government says? Especially after the MUH IRAQ WMD CONTAINER IN UN? Don't be so naive. You see, RT.com says in extreme detail that there isn't, wasn't and will not ever be any Russian presence or influence in Ukraine too.
>>
>>34313372
I have no problem with the price of arsenals or Veprs, my problem is DDI tried to make a copy, but it kept shitting the bed on Rob Ski, to the point where he said fuck it why keep testing. The only US AKs worth a fuck are ones worked over by Krebbs or similar shops who actually have to finesse each rifle. Those ones are overpriced for what they are though.
>>
>>34313508
>And you believe what your government says?
I believe what the Department of the Treasury under Mnuchin says, yes.
>>
So, all we are left with is, Zastava?
>>
File: 1483960814377.gif (26KB, 203x182px) Image search: [Google]
1483960814377.gif
26KB, 203x182px
>>34313558
>I believe what the Department of the Treasury under Mnuchin says, yes.
Well, that kinda proves that Russians and Americans aren't that much different after all.
>>
File: allsmiles.jpg (46KB, 331x473px) Image search: [Google]
allsmiles.jpg
46KB, 331x473px
>>34312911

>tfw ordered one into my store two days ago with the intention of purchasing
>>
>>34313577
Cugir and Zastava, yes.

I've given up hope of ever owning a foreign made AK at a reasonable price.
>>
Well its good I plan on building my ak, because these veprs were the best deal imo. As long as you would be willing to do a couple mods.
It is sad that the government has to "protect" us from things that no one wants to be protected from.
>>
>>34313577
>Zastava
These are the shittiest rifles. Never buy serbshit/yugoshit. Some of you may never have a Russian to compare it to but holy shit are they garbage. I'd go with a wasr or even an American build over them any fucking day.
>>
File: 1493345750086.jpg (264KB, 741x982px) Image search: [Google]
1493345750086.jpg
264KB, 741x982px
>>34313141
I like you, you can stay.
>>
>>34313134
The ammo dipshit its the ammo. Aks shoot that 30 caliber multipurpose fine for deer and boar while simultaneously being cheap as shit steel case and maintaining its reliability.

Nobody wants to spend more money to shoot less fuckass, muh steel gums up muh ar, muh ar fails on steel but runs perfect on brass fuck you.
>>
You guys remember when we said Papa Trump would make nice with Papa Putin and get rid of the other sanctions and Saigas would flow back into the country? Huh? You guys remember that? I remember.
>>
Dear AR bastards.
You can sit here and harp on how terrible AK owners are, and then get quietly reminded how many of us voted to save your shitty little M855, and that you didn't do the same for us.

Fuck you guys; I hope they ban something you love next.
Sincerely

Every AKfag here.
>>
>>34312938
This is what an insecure and extremely jealous person looks like kids. Has to have cool toys that only he can have, how dare you have something cooler than him or the same thing.

> you'reactinglikeawomanyouknow
>>
>>34314003
The fuck.

I posted that in the other thread a few minutes ago...
Is someone pulling comments from one thread and posting them in the other to fuck with us?
Russians?
Mossad?
The FBI?
An unnamed fourth party?
Dare I say it; Reddit?
>>
>>34313174
So whats that boot taste like man? Is it good? Do you get used to it? Does it grow on you?
>>
>>34314017
It happened few times to me already on other boards.
Something fucked up is going on.
>>
Makes me glad i have an AMD-65 with milspec parts. besides the US barrel. But that can always be changed if it does ever get shot out.. which it wont.
>>
>>34313170
Idiot.

This happened to vepr because daddy gov though Kalash.Concern would funnel in their aks branded as veprs.

Why do you think they wouldn't do the same to another company that would possibly funnel two banned companies ak's?

Idiot.
>>
>>34314057
Someone is messing with us.
Trying to divide us, piss us off, and make it look like we're idiots.

Someone needs to figure this out.
>>
>>34313175
> deytoookourjebs!
>>
>>34313263
>Dude its not a gun registry it's just universal background checks. Don't make it something it's not.
>Nevermind the fact it is literally a defacto gun registry.
>>
>>34314017
>>34314069
>>34314057
It's markov-chain chat bots being used to shit the place up by shills. They start repeating posts verbatim and then eventually start spewing nonsense.

We've seen it before on /pol/. They first appeared in Trump threads last fall.
>>
>>34313336
You can lease machines and sub out anything that's not a controlled item to other shops. It's actually not terribly difficult to do. My gunsmithbro got his first inspection visit from ATF a couple of weeks ago and the agents hung around to bullshit with us and answer compliance questions. Their main concern is real arms trafficking. His thoroughness impressed them and he passed with zero writeups.

Haas make very nice US-made CNC machining centers priced reasonably and of course you can buy used. Quality machining is a choice so if you get a poorly made part that means someone CHOSE not to give a shit. It's not hard for even small shops to turn out work more precise than required for firearms but you need a clueful operator or the best CNC machine in the world will make scrap and lots of it.

The sweet spot could be a premium AK. My inside contact at PSA says they won't hire skilled machinists if they can get a button pusher and there really is a difference. They aren't targeting high end buyers so someone else could fill that niche.

I've no doubt there are some /k/anons who could afford to stick a toe in the water. You could build the prototypes for yourselves without becoming a manufacturer or even getting an FFL.

A productive discussion would be about how to make an awesome domestic AK or other desirable slavshit. You don't have to machine them with ancient clapped out tools. Neither is it hard to perform 100-percent QA inspection. The best military QA inspectors I've worked with were somewhat autistic and didn't hesitate to do shit like push grounding a squadron for a one-time inspection.

Since you aren't likely to have someone hand you a technical data package you'd need to reverse engineer the parts you can't easily source from non-sanctioned sellers but that's also an opportunity for improvement. Then keep your new TDP secret and go make money.

Metal is inexpensive in the quantities required so get multiple quotes because prices vary.
>>
>>34313297
I hope you roll over and your ill toleranced cheaply made quad
lands ontop of you.

Shouldve fabricated them parts yourself man.
>>
>>34313935
You act as if 5.56 isn't used for deer and hogs. Or the fact that tons of ar's can run steel cased without a problem.
>>
>>34314069
Bots maybe?
I say this because I saw two threads with exactly the same post and exactly the same reply's to it,one of which was mine.
Maybe they are trying to increase posting rates?
who knows
>>
File: IMG_20170613_155352_595.jpg (717KB, 1608x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_155352_595.jpg
717KB, 1608x1080px
Go dam this shit sucks..
>>
>>34314124
The difference is that 5.56 is usually some hornady x tap bullshit expensive round when compared to simple hollow point basic bitch wolf or tula.

> nobodywantstopaymoretoshootless
>>
>>34313225
It's not a ban.

Now it's time for us gun makers to step up and make better AKs.
>>
>>34313092
try growing up before you post here again.
>>
>>34313175
wow /k/ is /b/ with guns.
>>
Someone buy my used 308 vepr- $2500 (plus shipping)
>>
>>34313175
Well, that's a weird Agar.io background.
>>
>>34313117
FB Radom tries pretty hard actually. Of the last 20 or so rifles they submitted to the ATF for import approval only one got approved. It was a .22.
>>
>>34314204
They say they do. There's no evidence they actually are. While I don't disbelieve ATF fuckery, it doesn't seem like a lot of manufacturers have quite that much trouble getting a design approved for commercial sale. Of course, I'm not sure what the setup is supposed to look like. I'm imagining they were going to produce fully in America considering the rumored barrel forging machine.

Basically, fucking step your shit up so I can buy a Mini Beryl, FB.
>>
>>34314103
You guys are too stupid, I just copy pasted that shit because it's fitting and it wasn't already posted here and I felt it hit the nail on the head.

The 7n6 ban was bullshit and a lot of AR elitists didn't give a fuck and let it happen. When the government went after "green tip" ammo they lost their shit and became sobbing pussies. Fucking botniks were the better men and helped prevent the ban.

People forget shit happens so easily and once it happens it's almost impossible to reverse.

So yeah I'm not a bot, I copy pasted that shit and I don't get why youre saying I was trying to spread dissent if its basically your words dumbass. There's two threads and some people might not see both so I'll bring good points from either to the other. Now drink a beer and fucking relax.
>>
>>34314193
>(plus shipping)
>not (without shipping and FFL fees)
>>
>>34312965
Poorfag spotted
>>
>>34314123
>Shouldve fabricated them parts yourself man.

If I need to I can make quad rails. So could you. Bit of a time waster on a manual mill and lathe though. I don't buy junk and do have a home machine shop plus access to others. I'll buy when convenient since guns like any mass-produced item benefit from economies of scale. I wouldn't bother with the AK design though since it's easy to machine an AR lower from billet if you have to and nice people have already done the drawings in Solidworks. You can do them on a basic open CNC knee mill. You can make plate fixtures from the same-sized billet but a bit larger makes for easier clamping. We did. Then work picked up and machinistbro makes MUCH more profit doing custom civilian tooling so not worth making lowers at the moment. Competitors are spewing them out just to keep their factories running and they have higher dollar machining centers which take pallets and can do many lowers with less human intervention.

Many of you have more money inside your safes than you'd need to machine your own weapon parts. Squalling like pissed off babby because pwecious commietoy became inconvenient to get is hilarious. No one is stopping you from being very armed. You just prefer Russia to America. It's OK to admit it. /pol/ do. It's the edgy thing to do.
>>
>>34314238
Your shitposting is pretty lazy.
>>
>>34312958
No shit, AK isn't worth 500 in the first place.
>>
>>34314237
They could import unfinished barrels in bulk to reduce local investment while they get used to operating in the US. They already sell unfinished barrels to at least one US vendor.:

http://armsofamerica.com/polishfbradombrandnew762x39coldhammerforgedbarrelbuyanyv-projectproductpartskitandorqty3andreceive1000offeachbarrel.aspx
>>
>>34313901
top kek. Based Belgians.
>>
>want ak for entire teenage life
>turn 18 two weeks ago
>this happens
kill me. I was gonna buy a vepr too.
>>
>>34313297
There isn't a single US company that has made an all-domestic AK comparable to what the Russians, Bulgarians, or Chinese are putting out to date, at any price range, at any level of availability. It simply hasn't been done.

The closest America has come to a decent AK is built off of parts kits from other countries.
>>
>>34314279
Sure buddy.
> I could do all that stuff, if I felt like it.
>>
File: 1482505373685.png (1MB, 1024x631px) Image search: [Google]
1482505373685.png
1MB, 1024x631px
>>34313175

Consider my record corrected friend-o

Time to go burn all my slavshit because Im a TRUE HILLDAWG.
>>
>>34314350

>what is the machine gun barrel ban.

Those barrels are "replacements" for ak sporter rifles
>>
>>34314549
Buy one before the price increases u nigger
>>
Fucking bullshit
>>
>>34312911
pretty sure this same fake news cycled a couple months ago.
>>
But I thought we were supposed to be in bed with the Russians
I thought we were supposed to be showered in slav shit and surplus ammo
>>
>>34315177
Dumbass.
Would you like a link to a government site? Like this one.

https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/sm0114.aspx

Dumbass.
>>
>>34314118
>Haas make very nice US-made CNC machining centers

If you took a tour of one of Haas' manufacturing facilities, you wouldn't see many Haas machines actually making parts for them.
>>
No, no, no.

Fuck congress.
>>
>>34315705
Not even Congress, it's the State Department, a function of the executive branch.
>>
>>34314350
That's true, they could. I don't know what they're doing, honestly, but I hope they fucking sort it.
>>
What about Ukrainian or Bulgarian aks?
>>
>>34315788
They're fine
>>
>>34313092
>implying everyone who voted for him once won't vote for him again because the Democrats won't move back to the center and drop the anti-gun crusade, but will move further left and embrace identity politics even harder

Trump appointed Gorsuch and eased regulations that make my business easier and ensured I don't have to fucking lay people off, he's got my vote again, I don't give nary a single fuck about assmad /pol/tards bitching that he isn't murdering das juden with an entrenching shovel and high-fiving Assad.
>>
>>34315705
More like fuck Drumpf. The alt-light cucks have failed us.
>>
>>34314238
Yeah. Except I can't stand russia.

I'd rather hurt them economically and help another Slav country by buying their AKs.
>>
>>34314796

So just import a bunch of barrels in "sporter" configuration and finish them here.
>>
>>34315811
Except they're not being imported anymore. At least not the 5.45 or 5.56 guns. So we are stuck with fucking 7.62 AKs only unless you do a parts kit.
>>
>>34313092
This. He's so mediocre. The only good he's done was appoint Gorsuch and not be hillary.
I mean, in retrospect the warning signs were there.. but the liberals drowned the genuine concern with hyperbole.
Should've stood with rand.
Told you fuckers so.
>>
>>34312911
fuck, i wanted a .308 vepr
>>
>>34316072
>Tfw no supervepr
>>
>>34316080
i've been agonizing over vepr vs supervepr and wanted to wait until i got my CCW permit to skip background checks (yes i provide my SSN) because for some reason they get delayed 30% of the time, and I was denied twice. didn't want to risk ordering one and then losing it because i failed the check.
>>
>>34314587
The C39V2 is comparable to Russian AKs.
>>
how hard is it to learn Czech and who do I have to blow to immigrate over there.
>>
>>34315367
lmao
>>
>>34316132
it's also hot garbage
>>
>>34312911
Fuck that god damn libcuck shill trump!
>>
>Republicans are anti gun contr-
>>
>>34316147
if you find out let me know and i'll join you.
we can go halfsies on the blowjob
>>
>>34313320
>in 2014 they were cheap enough I was considering one over an AR for my first AR
>they are now like $800
Sucks, man
>>
File: 03+Lehm+tells+Jonah+about+Wiley.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
03+Lehm+tells+Jonah+about+Wiley.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>34313002

AKs only appeal to lefties who want to cosplay communists desu
>>
>>34316170
>blocking imports of various kinds from a country known for starting shit around the world
>gun control

Nope
>>
>>34316170
Please god save me from the republican meme
>>
>>34316195
>>
File: 1467352821714.jpg (100KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1467352821714.jpg
100KB, 520x520px
>>34316170
Well right now it looks like a Republican congressman is trying to block it.
>>
>>34316212
But noboby is blocking US imports
>>
>>34312938
hey buddy sauce me on this lewd looking miku
>>
File: IMG_2183.jpg (47KB, 707x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2183.jpg
47KB, 707x490px
>>34313429
>>
>>34316171
we'll flip a coin for who has to suck the dick and who just has to fondle the balls
>>
>>34316147

It's a horribly hard language. But for a US citizen the immigration process should be a breeze.
>>
>>34313092
>>34316062
>>34315841
>>34314164
>>34313133
>>34313104

It was the Senate that did this, not Trump.

I've got some problems with Trump too but for fucks sake get it right.
>>
>>34316312
genuinely curious, what makes it more difficult than any other declined language, or just compared to slavic ones?
>>
>>34316326
Read the article, you idiot.

The Treasury did this. The Senate's sanctions bill hasn't been codified into law yet because the House hasn't taken it up.
>>
>>34316328

The declension is just fucked up.
If you don't grow up with it, you'll spend decades getting it right. Probably never will.
And that's just one example out of many.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_declension
>>
File: 1323282156873s.jpg (4KB, 251x189px) Image search: [Google]
1323282156873s.jpg
4KB, 251x189px
>>34316370
>14 cases, with 3 genders and numerous irregular forms

kill me, now. i'd be better off learning finnish
>>
>>34316370
Fuck, speak another language at this point. I thought English was confusing, why even do this?
>>
>>34316370
Rip dreams. They say there's plenty of people who speak English but moving without knowing the native language seems like a bad idea.
>>
>>34312965
lol, just get an AR-15 lmao
>>
>>34316400
>moving without knowing the native language seems like a bad idea

You'd learn to communicate in Czech, but unless you're very gifted and pick up linguistic oddities fast, you'd carry the immigrant stigma for decades.
Then again, no one around here really gives a shit if you're an immigrant as long as you work and aren't an unwashed monkey who's only interested in handouts and underage girls.

>>34316398

The Czech language was about to fall into obscurity during the 18th century - everyone who mattered spoke German, with Czech only being heard in the countryside anymore. The Czech national rebirth movement went to considerable lengths to prevent that from happening... unfortunately in the attempt to distinguish themselves from German and other languages, they often went too far and made the language a convoluted mess. Aside from the grammar (which was complicated even before), the Czech language has its own set of scientific terms that do not correspond with any other language. So while every other academia member in the world can usually communicate just fine, Czech college students have to un-learn and re-learn everything they know about their field in a completely different language.
>>
>>34316460

lol for real though it's a practical choice and arguably better for a civilian due to its lighter weight and better accuracy lmao
>>
>>34313990
>pepperidge farm remembers
>>
Fuck there were a handful of FM-AK47-11 at the distributor when the news broke. Now they're all gone. I should've told my boss to order them all.
>>
>>34316572
>who's only interested in handouts and underage girls

Thought Czech chicks were supposed to be on par with western euros and muricans, as in they won't just throw themselves as the first foreigner with more than $20 to his name like russian chicks? With that in mind why would dudes be there to get with underage chicks?
>>
>>34316278
You gotta take turns. Haven't you ever watched porn?
>>
>>34317136
yeah but somebody's gotta take the nut at the end so a coin toss is still warranted
>>
>>34313990
With all this bullshit of Comey and Russian hacks I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't all smoke and mirrors, in a year or two Chief Cheeto and Uncle Pooty-poot will be slapping eachother on the back after some big manufacturing and petroleum deal that'll send the wahabist goat fuckers in the middle east to the poor house.
>>
>>34317149
Fuck you, you Trumpist cuck.
>>
File: lion of damascus.jpg (165KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
lion of damascus.jpg
165KB, 768x768px
>>34315841
>don't give nary a single fuck about assmad /pol/tards bitching that he isn't high-fiving Assad
WTF I hate Trump now!
>>
>>34316132
Lmfao no its not, get the fuck out of here with that shit before a mob of angry slavs makes you their bitch.
>>
>>34316132
Kek, heat treating is necessary my friend.
And those gas blocks are ugly af.
And it needs a ducking cleaning rod or the entire aesthetic is ruined.
And that blonde furniture...ugh.
>>
So where else can I get a .308 AK?
>>
>>34316212
>sucking reagans cock this hard

read up on the mulford act you fucking idiot
>>
File: 20170519_111136.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170519_111136.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
F
>>
>T-Trump will surely let us buy slavshit, /pol/ said so
>his entire platform was M A G A nationalism
>expecting him to allow superior foreign alternatives in any industry
You fools.
>>
>>34313002
>Oh no, something good is popular
>I hate it now because it's not unique or cool enough to make me unique
>I'm a snowflake look at me
>>
>>34316062

lol you're going to blame liberal hyperbole for blocking out the genuine concern? anyone who's concern was drowned out by liberal hyperbole is a moron
>>
>>34318788
And what does something Reagan did in California have to do with imposing sanctions on a country that's behaving very badly??
>>
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>34312911
$1050 For the folding stock model to Alaska.
Fuck, it's worth it though. I was going to buy it anyway. Too bad the mag rebate ended
>>
>>34318858
What he did in california was gun control dipshit. The post I was replying to was implying that reagan wasn't pro gun control
>>
who's got vepr fms in stock
>>
cmon cmon cmon
>>
>>34318873
Nowhere in the post you replied to even mentioned Reagan...
>>
>>34312911
>While I wasn’t able to find hard proof of a connection I suspect that Hrachya was correct in the article he posted about Molot being bankrupt and was to be sold.
FAKE NEWS
>>
>>34318876
No one

It's over
>>
>>34318871
The folding stock models didn't qualify for the mag rebate for some reason. I checked it out a few days ago. Almost made me want to buy another one keep the mags and flip it. Shoulda woulda coulda.
>>
>>34318917
Hahahaha damn, honestly im surprised it took this long though. The saiga ban and price spike was almost immediate.
>>
File: why.jpg (515KB, 959x982px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
515KB, 959x982px
>>34312911
>First HPA getting pushed back to god knows when
>Then my M16A1 and XM117 clones get stolen
>Now VEPR getting banned from import too
This better be some 'darkest before the dawn' bullshit where somehow the '86 ban gets repealed somehow and the ATF is dissolved.
>>
>>34318933
At this point it would be a good idea to buy a crate of them and flip them. I would do that if I wasn't out of country soon and if the ATF didn't frown on that. ( I normally wouldn't give a shit but now I work LE)
>>
>>34315489
Here's a link to a video of the Haas factory tour, see for yourself.
https://youtu.be/4XkrNBUvpGs
>>
>>34313092
>anything at all happens
>its Trumps fault hes dumb lol xD
>>
Been planning on buying a VEPR-12 soon, are they affected as well?
>>
>>34318956
>darkest before the dawn
*darkest before The Don
>>
>>34320031

Yes, and prices have jumped 10% in the last 6 hours from fucking gouge monsters.
>>
>>34320031
Yes.
Everything Molot makes is affected.
How is this that difficult to understand?
>Does it come from Molot?
>If so, it's banned.
>>
>tfw really wanted a VEPR in .308 and was saving up for months to afford it
>tfw the Senate bent me over and fucked me
>>
>>34314238
Guys stood up for M855 BECAUSE of 7N6. If M855 went first you can bet your ass they would have stood up for 7N6. 7N6 was like pearl harbor to a lot of people
>>
>>34313100
wtf , aks were a bubba meme gun until obama, its just like a good 30-30
>>
File: xpbj89.gif (68KB, 584x850px) Image search: [Google]
xpbj89.gif
68KB, 584x850px
>>34320585
Bullshit. There were dozens of threads here with multiple ARfags laughing it up.
Right up until the proposal on M855 came about, then it was all "pls halp guis" and "we gotta stick together".
Faggots pandering like democrats.
ARfags are neo-fudds and will gladly throw every other gun owner under the bus.
>>
>>34314854
too late
>>
Remember six months ago when everyone thought we'd never have a problem with this thing again?
>>
>>34321191

Everyone saw this coming the moment Trump started flopping on things he said. I'm not in the FUCK DRUMPF party because that's retarded, but it's very obvious that Trump is in it for his own interests. He doesn't side or ally himself with people unless it suits his needs, and he will instantly go against someone if it can bring him profit. It makes sense given he's a businessman, so he's going to do what makes him (and his country) money.
>>
>>34320178
>saving up for months to afford it
???????
>>
>>34313092

where were you when you realized the US government isn't a dictatorship run by the president?

you're probably one of those fags who act like he personally planned and approved the defense deal with saudi arabia weeks after he was sworn into office
>>
>>34313585

just checked my distributors. 3 days ago, all models of VEPRs were in stock between 6-10 units per model.

now everything's sold out except .223 and 6.5 grendel
>>
>>34321404

>tfw wanted to make a SVD lookalike with a 24" 54r later this month
>paycheck isn't coming in until next week
>they'll all be gone by then

I fucking hate everything. Why the fuck do we even care what Russia does to the shithole known as Ukraine?
>>
>>34312911

who the fuck cares about these commie guns ?

buy American
>>
File: 1496527632164.jpg (138KB, 1090x704px) Image search: [Google]
1496527632164.jpg
138KB, 1090x704px
>>34321456

>wanting an AR
>>
>>34321456
Your no better than the communists, any real American would stand for the free market, let's end welfare for American rifle manufacturers.
>>
This is why I build my AK's.
>>
>>34321354
some people only have a little left over each month after bills. we can't all be space scientists like I'm sure you are.
>>
>>34321456
Americans should learn how to make a good rifle then.
>>
>>34321354
I make $490/month and have to still pay for housing and utility (split between 6 people), food, clothing, petrol, etc.

I'm not miserable, and I am living off this sub-minimum wage "income" but it's not easy and I really have to pinch pennies. Gun purchases are limited to once every several months at best.
>>
>>34322304
what the fuck kind of "job" do you have and what's stopping you from getting a better one?
>>
>>34322351
No job, supplementary social security. I was in a car wreck in high school and am physically unable to work. The few jobs I did have I ended up having to work minimal hours and doing very light loads. Surgery number 12 next week and it'll be a big one, hoping once I recover I can actually work a proper job again.

Finding work won't be difficult, the issue will be finding work that won't exacerbate my medical issues. The most I can do is take online classes in the meantime.
>>
>>34322413
>Finding work won't be difficult
It will be.
>>
>>34322413
that sucks man. best advice i can offer is to try learning some computer stuff. software development doesn't require much physical exertion.
>>
>>34320178
I've got one. 1600 burger tickets - folding stock, tri rail, side mount optic rail, and all the original wood.
Lemme know if you're interested
>>
I thought VEPR was banned from import 2 years ago with Saiga?
>>
>>34324283
They weren't part of KC, so they were not.
>>
>>34314204
Wasn't Radom the company that got 7n6 banned trying to import one of their "pistols"?
>>
File: vepr and wasr 10 63.jpg (239KB, 550x977px) Image search: [Google]
vepr and wasr 10 63.jpg
239KB, 550x977px
>>34312911
Good thing I have one that has not been fired yet.
>>
>>34325018
Here's what I heard (read). Some importer somewhere applied to import FB Radom 5.45 rifles. BATF did their thing and discovered FB Radom also makes a 5.45 pistol. Insert backdoor shenanigans and viola, 7n6 is banned just in case someone ever does decide to import one of the pistols, which to my knowledge has never happened.
>>
>>34321472
I have a Vepr and an AR.
>>
THE WITCH HUNT BEARS FRUIT! Finally the dems accomplish something. They bitch about fake Russian meddling so much that it forces the neocons to have to look 'tough on Russia' despite the American public voting for the presidential candidate *least* warhawkish against Russia. The result is that imports of the already neutered Russian arms we were getting are completely banned and the vast majority of Americans are left with no good options in the deadly terrorist AK47 assault clipazine grim reaper commie category. Job well done.
>>
>>34312938
>"I got mine"
You're a part of the cancer plaguing the entire gun community.
>>
>>34326523
he's a larping neet that lives off of a $300 monthly check
>>
>>34312911

ar's are boring guns for rednecks and larpers
>>
>>34314157

> it's never going to happen, u.s makes shit tier everything besides ar's and 1911's

most companies want a rifle to non catastrophically break after 10,000 rounds so the consumer has to buy another gun
>>
File: IMG_1997.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1997.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>34313225
This is the real issue, because that's the first step in gun control, and it's already happened before (RIP Norinco). All the VEPRs are officially cut off from further import now. Now all of the VEPRs that are already here are going to be the only ones left and they're just going to get progressively more and more expensive until only rich collectors can really have them. Then a few years down the line some liberal fucking faggot politician can finally take the last baby step in eliminating gun rights and stamp out the 2nd Amendment forever. The war on 2A is being fought with baby steps and there's nothing we can do to stop it if we don't get someone to pass a law making the 2A invulnerable to gun control.

>US bans importing VEPRs
>the only VEPRs we can have now are the few ones that are already here
>VEPR prices go up and up, getting more rare and more expensive every few years
>eventually only rich collectors will have VEPRs
>US bans importing WASRs, Century AKs, and other foreign AKs
>eventually all the non-US guns are banned
>can only get guns made here in the US
>overnight federal law banning manufacturing of firearms
>10 years later the lack of fresh guns means that all the existing guns are going to be more rare and more expensive every year
>eventually only rich collectors and museums have the guns

Then once that's done, this will happen:
>gov-planned&orchestrated-mass-shooting.gif
>crisis actors crying
>"but I thought all the few guns we had were safe? I thought the system works and that crazies and spree-murderers couldn't have access to the guns?"
>gov acknowledge that the system is broken and vows to change it
>no guns allowed ever
>metal detectors with 911 alarm at every door
>police brutality skyrockets
>murder rate quadruples
>gun crime intensifies by 5,000,000%
>US turns into full on 1984 North Korea shit
>puts fluoride in the tap water to make you gay
>forced liberalization torture camps
>all females executed and replaced with traps
>>
>>34327871
>all females executed and replaced with traps
well at least it's not all bad then
>>
>>34327871
how do we figure out how to skip all the other shit but keep the end result?
>>
>>34313092
>implying the hobbyist gun owner demographic is big enough to effect elections
>>
File: veprsetup.jpg (72KB, 1000x504px) Image search: [Google]
veprsetup.jpg
72KB, 1000x504px
>>34312911

WHAT THE FUCK!

I JUST SOLD MY AR SO I COULD BUY A SUPER VEPR NEXT MONTH!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
>>
>>34323204
I'll give you 2100 for it if you include 10 of those steel 25-round mags.
>>
>>34327955

if you've been paying attention you'd have known this would happen. we learned a few months ago that molot got bought out by a russian company and would most likely be added to the ban list.
>>
File: 1446007735117 - Copy.png (2MB, 1223x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1446007735117 - Copy.png
2MB, 1223x1217px
>>34327912
LOL what the actual fuck are you retarded?
>>
>>34315987

because Hillary told you russia is super ebil for not taking pozzed loads like good euro countries ex germany and pozzing their culture with refugees... right ?
>>
>>34320585

yep i remember

>no one like commie calibers

>who cares it's not a merican cartridge

> huurrr durrr u.s loader will load it and make it better

personally if they did ban m885 i wouldn't be super motivated to protest it
>>
>>34320678

yep same with the 3% faggots and moldy labia, as long as uncle same lets them keep their bullprepper arms cuck-15 with extra costa grip faggot rail and dildo stock, they won't lift a finger to help ak guys, fal guys, cetme/g3 guys, h&k guys, or even milsurp semi auto guys
>>
File: 895670496.jpg (117KB, 610x1079px) Image search: [Google]
895670496.jpg
117KB, 610x1079px
>>34312938
>tfw I want a .243 rifle and Vepr was a pro choice but they were hit by the nu-wave of 5.56 and .308 exclusives, but that does not matter because is an AK in a fudd stock.
>>
>>34321456
american ak's are garbage made by drunken blind monkeys, casted pot metal and action figure polymer+ crate plywood, they always will be because bubba who shoots a rifle 100 times a year will think they work just fine, and (((american arms manufactures))) are super okay with ak's that blow up at 5000 rounds.
>>
>>34322413
>I was in a car wreck in high school and am physically unable to work.
>supplementary social security
Fuck you free loader. If you can shoot a .308, you can do fucking work.
Thread posts: 231
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.