[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when molot was kill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13

File: 4T3RsYQ.jpg (256KB, 1118x610px) Image search: [Google]
4T3RsYQ.jpg
256KB, 1118x610px
https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/sm0114.aspx
>>
>>34312605
so can i sell my vepr at 2x the cost now?
>>
>>34312605
There's no articles on gun websites about this anywhere.
>>
>>34312623
it looks hot off the presses
>>
>>34312623
This happened like 3 hours ago
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 993x823px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 993x823px
>>34312605
The U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) today reinforced existing sanctions on Russia by designating or identifying a range of individuals and entities involved in the ongoing conflict under four Executive orders (E.O.s) related to Russia and Ukraine. Today’s action is designed to counter attempts to circumvent U.S. sanctions and will maintain alignment of U.S. measures with those of our international partners. It will also provide additional information to assist the private sector with sanctions compliance.
>
As a result of today’s action, any property or interest in property of the designated persons in the possession or control of U.S. persons or within the United States must be blocked. Additionally, transactions by U.S. persons involving these persons are generally prohibited
>Designations Related to Officials of the Russian Government and Sanctions Evasion
>Molot-Oruzhie, OOO manufactures ordnance and accessories and is located in the Russian Federation. In 2016, previously-designated Kalashnikov Concern advised a foreign company to use Molot-Oruzhie, OOO to falsify invoices in order to circumvent U.S. and EU sanctions. Molot-Oruzhie is being designated for operating in the arms or related material sector of the Russian Federation and for acting or purporting to act for on behalf of, directly or indirectly, Kalashnikov Concern
Incoming panic buys, better get them while they're hot
>>
File: worf stare.jpg (51KB, 860x484px) Image search: [Google]
worf stare.jpg
51KB, 860x484px
K-Var and Atlantic haven't raised prices yet. Today is a good day to buy.
>>
>>34312623
There is now

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/06/20/breaking-us-banned-vepr-due-sanctions-looks-like/amp/
>>
>>34312896
>TFB blue falcons again

and nobody was surprised
>>
File: y6LdXbd.png (209KB, 441x339px) Image search: [Google]
y6LdXbd.png
209KB, 441x339px
>>34312605
>slavboos getting shafted again
feels good man, you know these retards will still throw their money at continuously increasing overpriced trash. $2k basic bitch AKs when?
>>
>>34312935
You're a real fucknugget if you're cheering this.
You'll get your turn too if your cancerous attitude represents gun owners as a whole. Pretty soon we'll be down to bolt action 22s and pump 12ga shotguns.
>>
>>34312935
Neo-fudd pls go and stay go.
You're worse than Feinstein.
>>
>>34312935
>more restrictions are good ever
kill yourself gun grabber
>>
>>34313007
You know, you have a point and I want to be upset...

But every AK owner I anecdotally known and from this board has been the most autistic little vatnik fucks ever.

I'm having trouble anon. Like a personal constitutional crisis.
>>
>>34313007
>First they came for the Communists
>and I didn't speak out because Communists had been shooting Congressmen at baseball games.
>Then they came for the black and brown people
>and I didn't speak out because I was busy cheering on the deportation squads.
>Then they came for the Jews
>and I didn't speak out because they'd been up to their old tricks again.
>Then all of our problems were pretty much solved and I went back to the gun range.
FTFY
>>
*coddles vepr-12*

>don't worry baby, ill never sell you.

Except I had fucking two of them last week and traded my slant-receiver VEPR-12 for a AES-10b. Fucking dumb, if I waited 3 weeks I coulda sold it for $1200.
>>
>>34313067
>But every AK owner I anecdotally known and from this board has been the most autistic little vatnik fucks ever.
Probably because people who identify as a certain type of gun owner are universally garbage, and people who own multiple guns tend not to get bogged down in fanboy wars.
>>
>>34312605
>https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/sm0114.aspx

LOL, is anyone even surprized?

The Kalashnikov Concern took over Molot after they won a lawsuit against it and received ownership in settlement. Did you really expect Kalashnikov (Izhmash) not to funnel guns through it to go around the fucking sanctions?

It's too bad. Molot quality was way higher than Izhmash's.
>>
>>34312605
This wont affect WASR prices will it?
>>
>>34313094
THIS.

If you haven't owned or don't currently own both an AK and an AR, you are fucked, and have no basis to make an opinion on anyways in this stupid meme war. Both are fun to shoot. I'm not an "AK owner" or an "AR Owner", I'm a goddamn GUN OWNER.
>>
File: trump-russia-interactive.jpg (324KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
trump-russia-interactive.jpg
324KB, 1600x900px
>>34312605
I enjoy AKs as much as the next guy, but the bastards hacked our election and destabilized the entire country. Don't give them a dime.
>>
>>34313126
More than likey it will.
Less competition means higher prices, because they can charge whatever they want with fewer options on the market.
>>
>>34312935
>I support guns being taken away because I don't like a certain group of people who post on 4chan
Only an underage with a undeveloped brain addicted to shitposting from a very young age could be this retarded.
>inb4 l-lol butthurt AK owner boogeyman btfo
>>
>>34313168
Dammit I was saving for one
>>
>>34313161
you retarded?
>>
>>34313007
You've no evidence for that statement. Economic sanctions aren't anti-2A. If you want to take advantage, invest in a machine shop and make your own clones.

So-called Americans are too eager to give the enemy money. Perhaps the Vatinkshills have deranged them. Buy American weapons and you support the Second Amendment. Buy enemy shit and you help them arm against us.
>>
>>34313161
It's ok for the US to do the same shit or worse to other countries, but when someone does it to us we suddenly need to ban their products?
>>
>>34313222
Politics is competition. Fairness has no value. Ideals are for children.
>>
>>34313216
>Americans are too eager to give the enemy money
Yeah, because that's a damned good first step at making someone not your enemy.

You trade value for value until it would be extremely painful to sever all ties and go to war. Ever since Adam Smith's radical notions on trade and the Industrial Revolution, it's how smart groups of people have been building wealth and creating allies.
>>
File: trumpchess.jpg (55KB, 591x555px) Image search: [Google]
trumpchess.jpg
55KB, 591x555px
>>34312605
This latest saber rattling with Russia is to put the final nail in the coffin.of the Trump-Russia conspiracy pushed by the deep state and Democrats/cuckservatives. Ironically though they are working together but no one is going to believe the left anymore after the Comey hearings. Videos related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1wjhDI4XQE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCYpT1f_qgA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSIF60giF_s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2W9n7W0RvQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr6BFpWMrcM
>>
>>34313269
Your pitiful rifle buys won't mean shit. Don't get the idea you matter because that's self-deceiving.

Just admit you want the shiny object and don't care about anything. Admit it. Do it now.
>>
>>34313161
Fuck off Shareblue. You made this exact post in two threads.
>>
>>34313328
You're clearly an idiot.
>>
>PMC Wagner is a private military company that has recruited and sent soldiers to fight alongside separatists in eastern Ukraine.
Found my new dream job
>>
>>34313222

yes, pretty much. I greatly value our interests over those of Russia.
>>
>>34313406
>Wolf Holding of Security Structures is an organization owned by the previously-designated Night Wolves motorcycle club. The company provides martial arts and tactical military courses to foreign military, law enforcement, and Russian-speaking compatriots from European and Asian States. Wolf Holding of Security Structures is being designated for having materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, the Night Wolves.
This is kinda cool sounding.
>>
File: You.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>34313328
>>
>>34312605
Dear AR bastards.
You can sit here and harp on how terrible AK owners are, and then get quietly reminded how many of us voted to save your shitty little M855, and that you didn't do the same for us.

Fuck you guys; I hope they ban something you love next.
Sincerely

Every AKfag here.
>>
>>34313077
take your (You), I was about to post something almost identical
>>
>>34313087
That's close to the price some aes10b's go for on gunbroker m8. Without the bipod even. So I'd still say you did good.

At least you're not like me that saw them when they were $500 everywhere and was like nahh. So much regret.
>>
>>34313325
Do you honestly think this will change anyone's mind? The average dipshit who gets their news from CNN and John Oliver will never hear of this. This only hurts us, his base, and for no real reason.

I didn't drop trump when he started renegging on his deportation proposals because sure it's unpopular to kick out "dreamers". He can do it when it's politically expedient.

I didn't drop him when he bombed Syria, because okay, nothing much got damaged and it was mostly a show of force in response to war crime allegations (with no evidence).

But this is absolutely fucked. If he doesn't change course and do some big things to win back our rights, I won't be voting for him again. I'd rather throw my vote at a literal who Mickey mouse candidate if the reps and dems are both gonna fuck me.
>>
>>34313161
Lmao weren't all you fucksticks crying that trump was gonna start a war with russia because he's an asshole now you're crying loud as you can to anyone about how he colluded!!! Lmfao kys fag
>>
File: c5f.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
c5f.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>34312881
>Today is a good day to buy
>picture of Worf
>>
File: The Orange Jew Trump.jpg (77KB, 898x628px) Image search: [Google]
The Orange Jew Trump.jpg
77KB, 898x628px
So the Orange Jew betrayed us again?

FUCK.
>>
>>34313838
t. Shareblue
>>
>>34313922
I'm glad at least one person got it.
>>
>>34312605
Komrades, let us think.

What can we do?
A letter campaign?
Pamphlets?
Awareness videos and campaigns?

There must be something; we can't be helpless...
>>
>>34313825
Yeah i did alright...

Still makes me the sads though....
>>
>>34313325
I thought you wanted to protect domestic manufacturers?

Buy American :o)
>>
>>34313993
t. the_Donald

I don't give a fuck if "le epic 4d chess btfo's the libtards". He's doing what they fucking want anyway you imbecile. He could shred the constitution and declare us a province of Israel and you r*dditor children would still defend him. He's giving them everything and asked for nothing. FUCK. I thought guns would be safe for 4 years at least. But no, he fucking allows them to be restricted. AGAIN.
>>
Only molot was banned you retards and they were are going into bankruptcy.
>>
>>34314006
Maybe a petition on Whitehouse.gov? We need to get it somewhere he will hear and learn about the issue. Trump is the one who can stop it.
>>
>34314111
Pay attention, /k/. This is what a divide and conquer shill post looks like. Note the use of stale memes and accusing anyone who disagrees of being from Reddit, and antisemitism thrown in because they think 4chan is literally stormfront. Don't give them (You)s, they actually get paid by the reply.
>>
>>34313707
>quietly reminded how many of us voted to save your shitty little M855
there was no vote fuckhead. atf backed off due to political pressure.
>inb4 ak owners did this
(you)
>>
>>34314111
We just need one more justice and we are good.
>>
>>34314184
RBG is on death's doorstep.
>>
>>34314149
So you've figured me out huh...

*claps slowly*

It's all too late I'm afraid. We, the globalist left, are hard at work reversing gun control, deporting "based" minorities, and ruining the good name of America's greatest ally, Israel. Even the magapedes and Donald trump, greatest of his name, will never be able to stop us.
>>
@34314270
$0.02 has been deposited in your account
>>
>>34314184
Depends. Even with a stronger conservative majority, a strict interpretation 2a ruling is unlikely to come about. And even if it does (which would be amazing), Fed import bans like this would be highly unlikely to be covered by the ruling.
>>
File: altright.jpg (85KB, 960x692px) Image search: [Google]
altright.jpg
85KB, 960x692px
>trump's just playing 4D chess guys
>this will work in our favor eventually
>j-just wait and see
denial ain't just a river in egypt
>>
>>34314163
You mean the pressure from thousands of slavaboos spamming emails to gov officials, the pressure they exerted on fencesitters and do nothings since they had already had it happen to them and they knew the stakes?
>>
File: thanks obama.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thanks obama.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>sold my sgl to pay for school back when i was in uni
>[BLACKED]
>sell my vepr 12 the other day really cheap to my neighbor who moved away and was always fond of my shotgun as something to remember me by
>[BLACKED]
>mfw
atleast i still have my slr and my guns are in good care
>>
>>34314449
Damn dude you fucked up bad. Twice. Sadly I can see you selling your slr in the near future.

Get your shit together.
>>
>>34314149
Let me fix that post link for you.
>>34314111
>>
>>34314300
I could see the AP pistol ammo ban being overturned as unconstitutional since the people a militia would be shooting at would be wearing armor. That would get 7n6 back.
>>
>>34313216
>Buy American weapons and you support the Second Amendment

You support the same people that champion import bans because when it means even a tiny bit less competition for gun owner dollars.
>>
>>34312605
Good. Fuck Russia. Fuck Drumpf. Fuck America.
>>
>>34313077
>he thinks he won't eventually become an acceptable target if he allows a witch hunt to continue unabated
nu-/pol/ is retarded, but that's nothing new.

>>34313161
if they offer quality products at competitive prices, they deserve my money.
>>
>>34312935
fuck off commie
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.