[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ challenge: Cuckachusetts strikes again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (87KB, 523x335px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
87KB, 523x335px
I finally got my LTC-A in Massachusetts, which allows me to carry concealed. I'm trying to find a nice used gun within my budget of 300$ that can be carried discreetly (I need it to be invisible since Boston is full of panicky assholes). A Ruger LCP would have been perfect, HOWEVER:

Just found out about this beauty of a law: http://www.mass.gov/eopss/docs/chsb/firearms/approvedfirearmsroster10-2016.pdf

Basically, they maintain a list of what guns you're allowed to buy and many aren't on there even if they meet their other cuck faggot requirements like sub-10 round mags and whatnot.

Can you guys recommend me a halfway decent subcompact gun that could be had used for 300$ or less? The P238 looks alright but a lot of them are expensive. Fuck Massachusetts and fuck gungrabbers, dog bless
>>
Take that 300$ and save it for moving out of faggachusetts
>>
>>34311256
I'm here for 3 more years for school, unfortunately.

When I'm done, the military will probably station me in MD just to fuck with me even more, just watch
>>
>>34311233
Is a S&W Bodyguard any good?
>>
>>34311233
The Gun Parlor in Worcester (Wooster) supplies some of Hickok's funs.
Shields and Bodyguards in stock.
P220 .45 in stock ($999.99 tho)
Ruger LC9s in stock
G43 in stock
P238 ($575)
Ruger SR40C and SR9C
Ruger LCR
All are good
>>
I carried a 357 LCR before I moved out of the echo chamber that is MA
>>
>>34311269
If you are doing military hold off on guns until you save up for property. A lot of fuckery goes on with storing your guns with the armorer if you live in the barracks (do not leave expensive glass or accessories on) and if married for on base housing...... my 6 months of on base mp sucked so bad I volunteered to go on deployment with an infantry company just to stop fucking careers over domestics we could not handle quietly. Get a cheap house in a free state get drivers license and deers update then you can buy stuff normally, store it in house, and sell house for new hoise after service of you cant wait. Otherwise put every spare dollar into mutual funds while you serve and get what you want out of life after ets
>>
>>34311233
>I have my license to conceal carry
>but I don't have my gun
Why? I see this all the time.
>>
>>34311403
MA gun laws are fucked, I couldn't legally buy a gun without getting an unrestricted LTC-A first. A lot of towns won't even issue an unrestricted one at first so you can only have guns in your house or the locked trunk of a car on your way to a range.
>>
>>34311233
My conundrum is: I live in a super green town in MA, so I got my LTC-A no problem and can carry all over the state and now in NH without additional paperwork. But I can't own anything cool. But if I move to NH, I can no longer carry in MA, but I could own cool things.
>>
>>34311683
You cannot buy all your non pistol stuff in NH and store it there? Not as familiar with MA fuckery as I am with NY
>>
>>34311956
Maybe, but unfortunately the range I frequent is also in MA, somehow the range is both free of dumb rules and not too expensive.
>>
>>34311972
So what is the bottle neck here? Can not bring out of state guns to range without legal rape? Or are you focused on doing pistol and stuck in legal limbo till you either get a better address, bribe money, or more acceptable to the clerk?
>>
>>34311233
do what i did, establish residency a gun friendly state. preferably a constitutional carry state.
>my parents live in FL
establish residency in that state, enough to get a drivers licence
>FL didn't even require me to provide proof of residence
>FL only requires a drivers licence to purchase
when you visit your family in that gun friendly state purchase your gun
and bring it with you back to MA
>you have now circumvented the "approved roster" and the DeFacto gun registry where they track transfers to keep track of who has what.

that's how I got an off roster Springfield Armory 1911
>>
>>34311683
You can carry in VT too.
>>
>>34311956
to purchase a hand gun across state lines you are required to send handguns to an in-state FFL

so yes, you can get around the MA fuckery by buying shit in NH/VT but not handguns
>>
>>34312088
And Maine but read the out of state rules they do matter
>>
>>34312106
Ok same as anywhere else for that so g2g on longarms and depending on state laws and risk tolerance maybe an 80% glock or 1911 (not a good idea for NY) since there is some form of carry/oownership permit in this scenario
>>
File: b-60-dod_L.jpg (167KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
b-60-dod_L.jpg
167KB, 670x670px
>>34311972
What range?
my club is nice but chock full of retard rules
>no rapid fire
>no more than 5 rounds in a weapon (any weapon)
>no silhouette targets (though this one is only really enforced if you use a target with an actual person on it)
>>
>>34311233
>.9mm in an official government document
>>
>>34311327
Worse than a lcp
>>
>>34312161
Harvard sportsmans club. You have to know somebody with a membership to get a membership, so make an account on northeast shooters and make friends!

I love those old timey bad guy targets.
>>
>>34311233
Smith & Wesson Shield is on that list. I own one and I like it. I live in cuckifornia so I have to have the thumb safety variant. Looks like both thumb safety/no thumb safety versions are available in your state.

PSA has a sale right now $274.99 with $75 rebate so the 9mm non-thumb safety version, comes out to $199.99 + taxes and fees (after rebate of course).

http://palmettostatearmory.com/deals/smith-wesson-rebate-deals.html
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.