[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lithgow Arms F90

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6326.jpg (405KB, 1500x1041px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6326.jpg
405KB, 1500x1041px
How hyped should I be for this weapon? I know it is meant to be the new AUG but at the same time with the MDR breaking me again and again I'm nervous to get excited about the F90.

Does /k/ think that this will actually pull through and be the rifle that we all want it to be?
>>
If it comes in the same color scheme as the Australian service rifle and it doesn't suck I'll be buying one. I'm a sucker for Tan/Coyote/FDE/Taupe.
>>
>>34310547
I would have liked this thing so much more if it retained the flip down foregrip and didn't make the magazine release harder to actuate.
>>
>>34310570
True but the rails give you the versatility to tweak things to your liking. And I imagine the release will be something you learn to get used to.
>>
File: ef88.jpg (3MB, 3600x2061px) Image search: [Google]
ef88.jpg
3MB, 3600x2061px
>>34310569
they're being issued in black initially for some reason, remember seeing prototypes in the old colours though
>>
>>34310691
Their website says that there are multiple colors available
>>
>>34310547
The only real improvement I'm interested in is the modern twist rate barrels since steyr refuses to ask FN to do more than a single small run of 1:7.
>>
>>34310725
1/9" will stabilize pretty much any magazine length 5.56 load, anyway.
>>
Is it going to have the same things as the AUG where you have to get their mags because standard ones don't work?
>>
>>34310835
>standard ones
The AR-15 magazine doesn't belong on anything but the AR-15, deal with it. It's a shit magazine design. Anyway, they'll probably offer a model with those fucking tumors grafted onto it like Steyr has. I hope it precludes the use of a feature on the Lithgow, too.
>>
>>34310944
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STANAG_magazine
It's just some of the NATO members being cunts about it.
>>
>>
>>34311367
>>
>>34311375
>>
Australians are literally the best weapons designers on earth.
>>
>>34311625
Are you surprised? They literally live in a country where everything wants to kill you.
>>
>>34310547
So, this is what he has been doing with his time since "Third Rock From The Sun" ended...
>>
>>34311367
>>34311375
>>34311382
Noice
>>34311625
shitpost/10. you guys fucked up by letting the irish bang abos. should have wiped both out desu senpai.
>>34310691
>being issued in black
gross. hopefully it's because the American civi market is cucking the ADF out of the green polymer versions. that's the one I want.

Lithgow can keep the "export" tumor ar15 stock gay shit version too.
>>
>>34310944
What is STANAG? It may have started as an AR15 mag but its the standard magazine for NATO now.
>>
>>34311870
>What is STANAG?
a draft proposal that died
>magazine for NATO now.
wrong
>>
>>34311842
Letting the irish enter Australia is probably the biggest mistake in Australian history
>>
>>34311870
>What is STANAG?
Not real.
>It may have started as an AR15 mag but its the standard magazine for NATO now.
Yea, except the members that don't like Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Bulgaria, Turkey, etc.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.