[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blinding laser weapons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1410913651781927.jpg (62KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
1410913651781927.jpg
62KB, 1050x591px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protocol_on_Blinding_Laser_Weapons

I don't understand why these things were banned, they're not weapons of mass destruction since they're fairly accurate in hitting a specific target only. Having this weapon banned and preventing any advancements involving it leaves even the strongest militaries at a potential tactical disadvantage.
>>
>>34309220
Regulating war is the biggest meme of all time
>"yeah okay this war might be extremely important for the future and perhaps even existence of your country but you have to fight by our terms"
>>
>>34309220
its no fun for a country to supply some million blind veterans after war. every country pay less when they get kiled. so they banned.
>>
>>34309220
Cause not everyone is a psycho like you anon. If you find no objections in indiscriminately blinding people you are either
a) psychopath
b) american
c) both

>inb4 war is war and you have to absolutely annihilate your enemy
You don't.
>>
>>34310052
It's really not anon. Good thing majority disagrees with you or we'd have nuclear winter in the 50's
>>
Because if their was no geneva convention we'd have gas and triangular blades used in war and nobody wants that much less thousands of blind vets.
>>
>>34310082
Which idiot factory did you come from?
>>
>>34310198
Why would you say that?
>>
>>34310103
Triangular blades are not banned, nor do they produce any significantly worse injuries than a regular blades famlam.
All they do is to allow for narrow bayonets with enough rigidity to be useful for stabbing niggas.
>>
>>34310052
I dunno about that man, I, for one, am pretty glad that most of the world got together and agreed that biological weapons are too non-discretionary for tactical use.
>>
>>34310249
He probably ment those twisted triple bladed things
>>
>>34309220
Because it's a pussy's weapon. Just fucking kill your enemies like a real man.

Also, the PHASR looked like a fucking dogshit Happy Meal toy. I think they figured if the dazzle mechanism didn't work, the sheer ugliness alone would have the effect of a gorgon's stare.
>>
>>34310314
Guns are pussy's weapon, just stab your enemies like a real man
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.