[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia warns US its fighter jets are now potential target in Syria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 48

File: 3500.jpg (61KB, 1225x735px) Image search: [Google]
3500.jpg
61KB, 1225x735px
Thoughts /k/?
Didn't see this on the catalog.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/19/russia-target-us-led-coalition-warplanes-over-syria#img-1
>>
What would be the chances of a direct Russia/US air conflict in Syria?

Could we have a full blown war with Russia??
>>
File: 1475409890000.jpg (421KB, 1280x819px) Image search: [Google]
1475409890000.jpg
421KB, 1280x819px
Bump
>>
>>34303541
No, because Russians know it's a conflict they're guaranteed to lose. Russian AA capabily in Syria is very limited. They can down a plane within 150km from their airbase, but in order to actually control airspace near Raqqa they must patrol it with the aircraft. Currently the Khmeimim airbase estimates about 20 AA worthy intercepters with only 8 on the same level as the most advanced 4 gen US planes. In the event of a direct air war between Russia and US in Syria, Americans will outnumber Russians through sheer number of allied airfields in the region. However in order to take out Khmeimim airbase itself, the US would require a massive strike force, at least a full carrier battle group.
>>
Probably nothing. Assad is already winning.
>>
>>34303864
>Americans will outnumber Russians through sheer number of allied airfields in the region

It would suck if those Russian frigates and Iran's ballistic missiles were to do something to those airfields
>>
File: 1488150266970.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1488150266970.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>34303888
>implying that Iranian generals want to get their own version of the Gulf War

Bombing US airfields would be a death wish for both the Iranians and Russians. US controls the skies and seas with total projection power
>>
>>34303483
>D-don't touch Assad again you big bully. We mean it this time!
>>
File: ZViDCFT.png (461KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
ZViDCFT.png
461KB, 680x680px
>>34303888
>Iran
>missing with 5 out of 6 missiles
>Russia
>penetrating American ABM capabilities
>>
>>34303888
You mean, the ballistic missiles that Iran has only just shown they can fire? You do realize we have Patriot sites can are tuned to shoot down the exact same kind of missiles Iran can fire.
US Russia 1v1 knives only on rust would be the biggest mistake they could make, they have no way of supporting the units there or reliving pressure off of them i it came to blows. Not to mention there are over 10 airfields that NATO could use in the even of a war in the Eastern Med.
>>
>>34304008
>Not to mention there are over 10 airfields that NATO could use in the even of a war in the Eastern Med.
assuming there are no russian ssg/bns that won't handle those issues
>>
US has F-22s in the region. Russia won't do shit.
>>
>>34303888
They might cause some damage, but not worth the inevitable retaliatory strike.

Not worth the risk for one antiquated SU-22
>>
>>34304018
Why would the Russians do such a retarded level of escalation over regional ME bullshit? Thinking NATO could back down after such a strike is downright absurd.
>>
>>34303913
This. .vatniks are always in complete denial. Actually, let the Russians do something stupid so we have a reason to once and far all knock them the fuck out.
>>
File: 100 percent smug.png (120KB, 294x326px) Image search: [Google]
100 percent smug.png
120KB, 294x326px
>>34303483
>Russia can't win a war against unprepared and underfunded Ukrainians
>wants to talk shit
>>
Anyone got that picture of all the jets and their kdrs
>>
>>34303483
Wait, was that some poor Russian bastard piloting the MiG?
>>
>>34304170
Syrian air force pilot. I think he's dead, either by the missile that fucked the plane or by the 'moderate rebels' on the ground.
>>
>>34304161
It did tho. They got their Crimea and created a buffer zone that will keep Ukies entertained for a while, giving them time to accept the fact that Crimea isn't coming back.
>>
The statement doesn't mean shit. They said they would be tracking US aircraft in the region, like they weren't already. They have to show support to the regime, but this is about as much as they can give
>>
>>34304018
They don't have enough missiles to hit them all, the Med is one of the most militarized bodies of water in the world and nearly every nation that has a stake in it's continued stability is firmly in the US/EU/NATO sphere. any supported Russian sub or surface vessel would be dead within 24 hours, meaning any damage they might have caused cannot be followed up with further strikes, which is when most damage to facilities and aircraft are done.
>>
>>34304213
They also torpedoed their own economy to the point they they can't procure any new weapons or do any military projects. to say nothing of the fact that they're burning through their monetary reserves super fast.
>>
>>34304213
Russia spent all their diplomatic power though.

Now people are going out of their way to buy oil elsewhere, join NATO, integrate with the EU, and otherwise avoid the red tide.
>>
>>34304328
That doesn't seem to be the case but even if they did, they have still won the "war", and it seems that Crimea is going to stay with Russia for a long time now, even if at expense of temporary economical troubles. Well, it's not the first time Russia is having economic issues and I have a gut feeling that it's not the last time either.
>>
>>34303541
Over fucking Syria?
>>
File: 1492476313656.png (60KB, 2185x1640px) Image search: [Google]
1492476313656.png
60KB, 2185x1640px
>>34304419
>b-but we got our warm water!
>s-so what if the entire country is bankrupt!
Vatnik please. No one cared about ukraine but you. It's like america taking panama only we actually made money.
>>
>>34304018
>He actually thinks there's Russian subs in the Mediterranean that aren't being shadowed 24/7.
>>
>>34304456
You've said that Russia somehow lost the war against the Ukraine. Well, it didn't. Now get lost and take your retarded memes with you.
>>
>>34303888
Russian force projection is laughable. Even if they managed to destroy every American base in the region they would still be outnumbered once US retaliatory strikes sortied. One Carrier Battle Group has more firepower than most countries do, and 2 or even 3 would be sent out in the event of war.

And Russia proper would get skullfucked. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose with war in the Middle East.
>>
>>34304419
>That doesn't seem to be the case but even if they did, they have still won the "war", and it seems that Crimea is going to stay with Russia for a long time now, even if at expense of temporary economical troubles.
Look up Sudetenland incident, they won nothing, the just continued on their path of their own total destruction. By now the similarities between pre WW2 germany and todays russia have become so uncanny, that we can only asume this is a repeating pattern with downfallen former super powers.
>>
>>34304505
Who said you 'lost' the war. It's technically still going on.

Enjoy your further failing economy. I wonder if the entire country will shatter again...
>>
>>34304508
>One Carrier Battle Group has more firepower than most countries do, and 2 or even 3 would be sent out in the event of war.
Russians respond with hypersonic missiles.
>>
Russian threats are largely for internal consumption. Putin is not about to risk a conflict with the U.S. he would lose before a single round was fired in anger.
>>
>>34304545
How do you expect these hypersonic launch platforms to get to the Mediterranean unmolested anon? This isn't the Pacific where fleets/aircraft may be unseen or protected prior to launch distance.
>>
>>34304533
2 years tops and Russia will possibly even fragment from this next Russian economy collapse.
>>
>>34304562
Subs, cargo ships, overland transport.
>>
>>34304545
And what? Finish starting ww3, get sanctions from literally every country in the world and end up fucking it's self over so hard it stops being a country within 10 years?

... Actually they would probably fucking do that, they're that retarded.
>>
File: 13495352701331.jpg (16KB, 551x352px) Image search: [Google]
13495352701331.jpg
16KB, 551x352px
>>34304590
He said unmolested you dolt...
>>
>>34304600
Russia collapsed before without war and will do so again.
>>
>>34304533
>Who said you 'lost' the war.
Do you really think that I'm an actual Russia browsing /k/ out of boredom?

>It's technically still going on.
No, it is not. Ukrainians are fighting Russian-backed proxies, right, but Russia's war ended with the annexation of Crimea.
>>
>>34304615
>unmolested
>NATO stops every cargo ship heading into the Med and searches every single container
>West Europe's economy takes a massive nosedive
>>
>>34304639
Why would that cause europes economy to 'take a nose dive'? You are aware this is already a thing right?...
>>
>>34304635
>the war's not still going, just the war is still going
Fucking what.

I don't give a shit if you are or arent russian. Say some stupid shit and you will be treated as a slav.
>>
File: 1496341370505.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1496341370505.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>34304328
>implying
I'm no russiaboo, but thanks to the retards who made the sanctions, russia's economy is currently building up greater than ever. Once the consumer had to buy cheap italian cheese for example, and ignored shittier, more expensive local product then now since none of the western crap is no longer available, local producers have taken over the market, providing jobs and paying tax (from which wars are fought and weapons researched). This applies to almost all fields of economics in russia. In 5 years, the western ((merchants)) only wish they could re-enter the russian market, meanwhile state unity and isolationism only increases resulting in a totally independent, most likely former USSR tier superpower. But yeah, keep consuming your media, russia is a hopeless shithole with no prospect of future afterall.
>>
>>34304590
>Subs
Take a look at a map of the Mediterranean and think really, really hard on that one Anon. Just really hard, I want you to keep in mind where Russia's submarine bases would be in relation to that map and how they would transit to the Mediterranean.

>Cargo ships, overland
You're only solving half the equation, and overland has the issue that Russia has to somehow get said equipment and personnel through Iraq or Turkey to enter Syria. How do you think they'll have enough numbers or range to engage a CBG let alone overwhelm its defenses? Which GROUND LAUNCHED ashm has that ability anon?
>>
File: 1456451682001.png (14KB, 399x391px) Image search: [Google]
1456451682001.png
14KB, 399x391px
>>34304674
>I'm no russiaboo, but thanks to the retards who made the sanctions, russia's economy is currently building up greater than ever.
>>
>>34304669
>the war's not still going, just the war is still going
>Say some stupid shit and you will be treated as a slav.
Do you realize, of course, that it possible for some arbitrary country to not to take part in an arbitrary war, right? Do you understand that just because there's a war going on somewhere it doesn't mean that Russia is involved in it directly?

I recommend you to buy that "Fluent Russian in 2 weeks" book ASAP because with this level of stupidity you're going to be treated as a slav your whole life.
>>
>>34304736
Well I live in a country under constant threat of russian subversion or possibly even annexation, it breaks my heart to see russia growing stronger and stronger but it only seems the west wants to help along, with its idiotic actions and baseless threats. Sorry.
>>
>>34304213
>crimea
Only proves that russia can win against 80s era shitholes in which they already have a significant military presence and the enemy is caught off guard with inferior equipment. In other words russia can only win playing easy mode.
>>
>>34304767
>involved directly
:^) you sure convinced me you know what you're talking about.

Over the last three posts you have established that you literally have no idea what you're saying. Maybe stop reading rt news.
>>
>>34304789
Jesus Christ, do they even reach economics in your country?
>>
File: BadAtLanguages_700_ENG_06.jpg (226KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
BadAtLanguages_700_ENG_06.jpg
226KB, 700x394px
>>34304789
>anon legitimately thinks russians economy is doing better
>>
>>34303967

the U.S navy can't detect a huge fully loaded container ship with its most advanced destroyer, U.S doesn't have the tech to defend against modern Russian SAM.
>>
>>34304674
>russia's economy is currently building up greater than ever.

The Russian Federations financial reserves will likely be depleted in a few months and they are looking at the pension funds to cover the budget shortfalls. Make no mistake, an economic shit storm is brewing.
>>
File: 1475103278603.gif (909KB, 440x508px) Image search: [Google]
1475103278603.gif
909KB, 440x508px
>>34304819
>look mom I posted my highest quality bait
This is a joke right
>>
>>34304789
Sure you are and at the same time i can see how my russian neighbours started to send money and packages to their relatives in russia because stuff is lacking left and right, last time this happend was in the 90s.
>>
>>34304827

Was a U.S destroyer not nearly sank by a container ship they had no idea was there?
>>
File: IMG_9421.png (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9421.png
91KB, 600x450px
>>34304674

You ain't seen nothing yet.
By the end of this year the government will have to start applying deep austerity not unlike what happened in Greece.
Russia needs higher oil and gas prices NOW.
>>
File: 1467221521692.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467221521692.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>34304674
>I'm no russiaboo, but thanks to the retards who made the sanctions, russia's economy is currently building up greater than ever
>>
>>34304807
Pretty nice strawman.
Have you been to russia? Have you seen that despite what the western media (including my own state media) try to say, russians are content, their working conditions are getting better, their industry and agriculture are getting revived to a pre collapse level, won't be long till the state reserves stop flooding empty but start to replenish slowly. Russia has immense potential and the obly thing that kept it low during the last 20 years was post collapse poverty and the overflow of western products. Now all this is coming to a halt and it won't be soon till people start building bunkers in my countryside again...
>>
>>34304802
>:^) you sure convinced me you know what you're talking about.
I don't really care about you or your convictions, I do that for fun and serious discussions. Welp, I'm afraid we're reached a stage where you're out of any substantial things to say so thank you for your participation.

( ^ :
>>
>>34303483

oh merciful zeus, this is getting out of hand!
>>
>>34304849
Thanks for the laugh, you are quite good at larping an Olgino troll.
>>
>>34303483
Another nothingburger.
Trump got his quick bit in with his non-strike-airstrike in Syria earlier this year to quiet down the muhrussia narrative for a short while and now Putin gets to say he's "gettin tuff on muh imperialists" with this. Russia's presidential elections are fast approaching after all. This minor chest thumping helps both Trump and Putin before they finally meet and announce full de-escalation of tensions.

>yfw Trump brings about world peace
>>
>>34304849
one potato has been deposited into your shed
>>
>>34304419
No, not even close. So they now have control of the ports in Crimea (something could almost certainly could have been negotiated before they went off the deep end and invaded). But also they have massive sanctions and no way to pay for anything without going into their economic reserves, which means less money for the oligarchs. Face it, they (Putin and the Russian Federations) took a massive gamble and lost spectacularly. They are the reason for sanctions, increased NATO spending and deployments and why nobody worth 2 cents is willing to give them the time of day. They truly are their own worst enemy.

>>34304674
What are you talking about, they have massive sanctions on nearly every part of their economy. Who cares if people are buying locally produced fruits? What matters is they are now forbidden to interact with the world economy at large, which lessens the likelihood that A. people will do business with them once the sanctions are lifted and b. them being able to pull themselves out of this whole if they are not lifted.
>local producers have taken over the market, providing jobs and paying tax (from which wars are fought and weapons researched).
No they're not providing jobs and offering money and the russian gov sure as shit is not making anything back by taxes because 1. nearly 20 percent of the country is living in Soviet style poverty and 2. the Russian gov offers tax breaks to those in poverty to make babies to help out with their growing demographic problem.

>This applies to almost all fields of economics in russia. In 5 years, the western ((merchants)) only wish they could re-enter the russian market, meanwhile state unity and isolationism only increases resulting in a totally independent, most likely former USSR tier superpower.
Uh, no. Russia has nothing to offer the West, it's literally the same thing as the mid 70s-late 80s: Fuck huge nation with tons of natural resources that is not able to provide for it's own people.
>>
>>34304874
Trump has backed away from Russia at this point, he isn't even contesting the new sanctions that are going through.
>>
They had a tantrum when we launched Tomahawks, got over themselves, and the same thing will happen now.
If they decide try a shootdown, it will end badly for them. They know it, we know it. Not that I think they have any intention to do so.

Not a big deal.
>>
>>34304674
>I'm no russiaboo, but
Every russboo ever, its not even funny.
>>
>>34304161
>Russia can't win a war against unprepared and underfunded Ukrainians
>thats why novorrussia is still ukr-
>>
>>34304639
They already do that though....that's what the coast guard's of all the nations in the Med do
>>
>>34304837
Wasn't a Russian intelligence ship (you know a ship packed to the brim with sensors, more so than a destroyer) ACTUALLY sunk bu a Samoan tanker not long ago?
>>
>>34304874
peace is dead Jim, and Clinton's excuse for losing killed it.
>>
>>34304937
>Russia can't defeat ukraine
>they can just hold a tiny sliver of borderland
>>
>>34304911
Sanctions can be placed, and lifted, via executive order. As long as no one important actually dies the world will be fine.
>>
>>34303483
considering they did nothing when we struck that airfield I doubt they'll do anything now vatniks on damage control trying to look stronk
>>
>>34304969
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/27/europe/russian-ship-sinks-black-sea/index.html
Yes, ship full of sheep. Russians fear the Battlesheep.
>>
>>34304987
A lot of things can be done by exec actions, but aren't because it'd be political suicide.
>>
>>34305003
By now 80% of what they do is just fooling useful idiots on the internet that thy arent a failing nation.
>>
File: tumblr_lkljec3YKW1qhvghto1_400.jpg (112KB, 400x551px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lkljec3YKW1qhvghto1_400.jpg
112KB, 400x551px
>>34304837
>bumping into each other during entry and exit to a harbor is now considered 'nearly sinking'
Now I know this is a joke..

>>34304856
Well I guess when you live in your own dream world where you ignore reality, you dont have a lot of people to convince :^)
>>
>>34305005
>Russian intelligence ship brimming with sensors gets tapped by a barge
>instantly becomes the next titanic

>us bog standard destroyer for which there are many dozens gets maliciously rammed by a superfreighter.
>takes on a bit of water and goes back to port.

Really gets the brain workin
>>
>>34305005
>A reconnaissance ship from the Russian navy's Black Sea Fleet has sunk after colliding with another vessel off the coast of Turkey, Russian state media said Thursday.
Hmm not sure where you got sheep from. Funny thing is that the other ship was totally fine.
>>
>>34304969

nice dodge, but the fact remains the U.S can't defend against any modern SAM, if the top of the line most advanced destroyer's radar,watch,and sensors couldn't detect a fully loaded 5 football field long container ship casually trolling at a whopping 20 knots.
>>
>>34305012
>implying the old rules still apply
Nigga please, a candidate body slammed a reporter less than a month ago and still got elected.
>>
>>34305062
(You)
>>
>>34305062
Source. There is a huge difference between bumping into another ship and an early weapons detection system lmao
>>
>>34305064
Yes, but no one suspected him of treason.
>>
>>34305062
I know this is bait, but I'm terrified to think that someone can actually believe this level of false equivalence.
>>
>>34305030
It's a shame too cause if they could drop this cold war mentality it could be a really great country.
>>
>>34305051
>Hmm not sure where you got sheep from.
Look it up, we were making jokes about battlesheeps and the likes when it came out.
>IVAN, WAKE UP! There is a ship getting close....wait...what...are those sheeps?
>baaaaaa
>Oh great motherland.
>BAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
>EVERYONE HEAD FOR THE LIFEBOATS!!!!!
>>
>>34303888
The definition of I wish a nigga would
>>
>>34305086
Which will also turn out to be a big old nothingburger. You need to relax and hit the range.
>>
>>34304987
No, only some. They're codifying the Russian sanctions with a supermajority to prevent him from lifting them at all.
>>
>>34305122
>bruh you weren't here for that one thread talking about some no name russian intelligence ship?
So... the ship hit another ship.... And it was supposed to be untraceable because it had livestock on it?... I don't get what you're saying.

What does the other vessels cargo have to do with anything.
>>
>>34305088
If they would actually look into their own errors and stop blaming everyone else or scream how others are worse, they actually would might be able to fix their country, but they are to arrogant and stubborn for this. How do you call a good russian? Gone.
>>
>>34305062
I think you meant to say ashm
Well considering, anti-ship missiles, surface to air missiles and super container ships are all different things..... they (the Navy) typically doesn't radiate off the coast, as they might interfere with out systems and they don't want anybody snooping around.

>nice dodge
Yes, the people on the boat didn't do their due diligence and as a result it got hit by the tanker, it's happened before, it'll happen again, it's just the way things (horribly) turn out.
At least we have sea faring vessels by the way. Hows the Kutz doing my main man?

>>34305064
Only because Montana is mail in vote state, many people said they would have changed their minds if he had done this prior.
>>
>>34305164
It makes it more funny, you obviously dumb playing butthurt russboo.
>>
>>34304849
Fucking foreign trade wasn't hurting Russians, their corrupt government and crony capitalists were. All that's happened is that Russia has to pay more for inferior goods, the foreign capital needed to actually invest in the country has dried up.

But hey, maybe the government will open up some factories up again and put everyone to work. That'll do it, right comrade?
>>
>>34305136
not the other dude, but not obstruction of justice, that's typically the charge that gets people
>>
>>34305185
.... wat, anon you realize I've been insulting the russians this whole time... right?

I thought you were defending them somehow which is why I asked what the cargo mattered.

I dont... are we even reading the same posts?
>>
File: 60mm.gif (34KB, 675x440px) Image search: [Google]
60mm.gif
34KB, 675x440px
>>34304846
I'll explain.

Western governments are controlled by central bankers that extract wealth. Russia kicked out these bankers and denied them their profits. They wanted to hurt Russia by getting Europe's fuel from the Middle East but they need a pipeline thru Syria first. Israel will also get to enlarge its territory by the end of the current destabilization of Syria.

That's about it.

We weren't invited and Syria is a sovereign nation. We have already commited acts of war. They don't attack because we are strong, but don't underestimate Russia. Russia is the ONLY country today that could wipe Europeand USA off the map. China won't be able to do this for another 15 years, so don't relax too much when the current troubles with Russia calm down.
>>
File: 1474698497756.jpg (27KB, 358x361px) Image search: [Google]
1474698497756.jpg
27KB, 358x361px
>>34305275
Holy shit I want this to be a serious post lmao
>>
>>34305275
Quick, someone get us a vatnik bullshit bingo for this one. He is a friggin goldmine.
>>
File: rv0SYgG.jpg (73KB, 1492x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rv0SYgG.jpg
73KB, 1492x1080px
>>34305275
>>
>>34305275
My first thought was that this was obvious bait, but then I remembered the average Assadepede and Vatnik ACTUALLY think like this.

Scary times.
>>
Guys, i think we need to expand the "i am totaly not a vatnik, but..." scale for this one, he has gone over the maxium again.
>>
>>34303483
It is 100% a bluff. It's literally that simple.
>>
>>34305275
>Russia kicked out these bankers and denied them their profits.
No they kicked out the ones that didn't play ball with Putin and his cronies aka anybody that was a direct threat to their power. They did this by putting yes men and women into nearly every position of power and running a media campaign to depict anybody not with Putin as a CIA funded gay Nazi. You know the term Fake News, it was originally coined to classify news that came out of Russia or Russian controlled media outlets that were alarmist at best and completely fabricated at worse.
>Israel will also get to enlarge its territory by the end of the current destabilization of Syria.
Considering they've checked out of the whole Syria situation except to hit targets that they feel are a threat to Israeli territorial integrity I don't think so....but they could, they're know to be very secretive and hold their cards very close to their chest.

>We weren't invited and Syria is a sovereign nation. We have already commited acts of war. They don't attack because we are strong, but don't underestimate Russia. Russia is the ONLY country today that could wipe Europeand USA off the map. China won't be able to do this for another 15 years, so don't relax too much when the current troubles with Russia calm down.
Then we all die, so nobody wins (and most importantly Putin and his boys lose their money and stranglehold on Russia). Russia threats/Russian military is a literal meme.
>>
>>34305275
Your theory would hold water if Trump and Brexit didn't happen.

You can't have both.
>>
>>34305332
Its like watching someone piss themelf and then try to tell everyone how this is the thing to do, because it makes you feel warm and everyone not seeing this is an idiot.
>>
>>34305365
The Billy Madison?
>>
File: 1492339625584.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492339625584.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>>34305295
>>34305312
>>34305323
>>34305332
Rothschild banker shills mad as hell

Look, 50% of USA taxes go to service the national debt to a private bank. Who owns that shit? Anyway, it doesn't matter who is wrong or right, only what is. You are sheep and deserve your enslavement. However, Russia can still pack a good punch, so don't you dare underestimate it. I hated Russia my whole life, I hated the Russian people. I was ready for WW3 since I was 4 years old, but I don't hate them anymore. Now I just hate the French.
>>
File: 1497905807092.jpg (83KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
1497905807092.jpg
83KB, 1680x945px
>>34305391
lol
>>
>>34305365
Are you the proud owner of an NBC shelter? Most people aren't. You and John McCain can burn in hell with all the innocents you want to see die in nuclear hellfire.
>>
>>34305391
Most of the national debt is held by Social Security, then individuals and pension funds around the country. Government bonds are the safest (though a bit less now) investment out there.
>>
>>34305391
>obvioust shill calling other shills
Manditory as pathetic.
>>
File: 1482233171007.jpg (25KB, 247x284px) Image search: [Google]
1482233171007.jpg
25KB, 247x284px
>>34305391
Russia doesn't need bankers to rob the people blind, the government does that already.
>>
>>34305428
The Federal Reserve is a private bank. You know very little it seems.
>>
File: 1497850594420.png (88KB, 380x542px) Image search: [Google]
1497850594420.png
88KB, 380x542px
>It's another "Underestimate your enemy and think that sanctions somehow stop local production of military goods" episode

Can't believe we let marines train on our shores. We're letting a bit of american stupid run off on us.
>>
>>34305423
>muh WW3 is coming if you dont cuck before russia
The funny thing is how only a real war on their own turf with millions of deaths is going to fix russia at this point, they are already to deep on following the spiral germany had before WW2
>>
>>34305439
Yes, but Western Banking interests can't stand to see somebody else reap the profits of exploitation. It burns their bacon like nothing else.
>>
>>34305391
You mean who owns US debt (aka a very common thing in the world of international banking). Well Japan owns the most at around 10 percent I believe. So that makes your first point fall straight on it's face, sorry bro.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2016/12/16/japan-not-china-biggest-us-debt-holder/95512328/
>However, Russia can still pack a good punch, so don't you dare underestimate it.
Wake me up when they're able to interdict the movement of the Atlantic convoys or strike bases in the middle east at ease AND have the ability to carry out those operations in a sustained fashion.
>I hated the Russian people
Why it's not their fault. Once you get beyond the memes most people on this board don't hate them, it's just their government makes the worst possible decisions at the worst possible times then tries to convince everybody that it was shrewd political maneuvering, when in actuality they backed their Lada into an ambulance that was loading a child.
>>
>>34305474
>Yes, but Russian state mobsters interests can't stand to see somebody else reap the profits of exploitation. It burns their bacon like nothing else.
ftfy
>>
>>34305471
You can piss on any other country in the world, but why not rake on a smaller country without a Tsar bomb for your first adventure? Nothing personal kid, but one Russian mega-bomb can destroy most of my state.

Look up "Nuclear War Survival Skills"
>>
>>34305480
>Once you get beyond the memes most people on this board don't hate them
We are past this point, they are too indoctrinated by now and arent even trying to fix their nation, they are just busy blaiming others for their own wrongdoings, they will reap what they sow.
>>
>>34305181
>they (the Navy) typically doesn't radiate off the coast, as they might interfere with out systems and they don't want anybody snooping around.
So how are they supposed to pick anything up if their radars are off?
OPEN SEASON WITH ASHMS BOIS
>>
>>34305460
Well, Mr. Economist, how else are they going to pay for all their equipment?
>>
>>34305480
Hey dumbass, a freighter ship can intercept our warships and it can't even turn 15 degrees in less than a mile. We have just a few hundred F22 fighters, that rely on electronics. One nuke in the stratosphere and our fancy gadgets are bricked. I should beat the piss out of you before you get us all killed.
>>
>>34303483
>Thoughts /k/?
russia wants its planes shot down, too.
>>
>>34305531
>One nuke in the stratosphere and our fancy gadgets are bricked.

Works both ways moron and leads to rapid escalation.
>>
>>34305552
Can't launch the missiles when the launch systems don't work anymore!
>>
>>34305497
>J-ust give them what they want, just ignore how bad they behave or how they indoctrinate their population
So you want to repeat the same mistake as with nazi germany again? Brilliant.
>>
>>34305552
You are very dumb. The Russians train their citizens for this. They hold evacuation drills and have shelters. We have zero operational public shelters in the USA. Most of population would die from radiation exposure in less than 48 hours. Get fucked kid.
>>
>>34305581
They do though. They sit in shielded silos.
>>
>>34305593
The Russians fought the Nazis you dumbass. Also, WW2 is not a free-pass for every military adventure for all-time. Have a little discipline! You are out of control!
>>
File: AFB.jpg (135KB, 729x562px) Image search: [Google]
AFB.jpg
135KB, 729x562px
>>34305531
>Military aircraft and critical hardware isn't shielded
Imagine being this ignorant. Lemme guess, you're the nigger that thinks NK has EMP satellite weapons over the US too?
>>
>>34305522
Well they turn them on when they suspect their might be an attack.
>So how are they supposed to pick anything up if their radars are off?
You should tell the crew of the intelligence ship that got sunk by a freighter that.
>OPEN SEASON WITH ASHMS BOIS
Open season with submarines and their Mk48s

>We have just a few hundred F22 fighters
Yes, me do, which is more than the Russians or Chinese have. Not to mention they're proofed to resist those kind of things. Also this, >>34305552
>I should beat the piss out of you before you get us all killed.
Booty blasted
>>
>>34305536
You can almost imagine how russians accidentally shot down a syrian or russian plane and then try to frame the US for it. Prepare for months of propaganda, lies, endless new "evidence",... basically MH-17 all over again.
>>
>>34305523
We aren't talking about north korea here, russia does have sanctions, but put it this way: Russia still has a multitude of allies, more then likely who are willing to trade with them. Sanctions against somewhere like North Korea is effective to an extent because they have a minimal amount of allies, and no partners to trade with, not even china to a great extent. Russia on the other part has all the 'stans, belarus, non-western aligned governments and china half in half.

Then you've got the fact that we aren't talking about a country which is stuck in the 50s, russia is developing some pretty goddamned decent equipment, is stepping up in a lot of places on the rankings of world significance in technology and as the other poster mentioned, it isn't like russia is a centralized soviet government anymore. They've got markets, and they'll find a way to find buyers. Russians aren't living in this horrendous north korea-tier "Poverty" as claimed as the dumb faggots in this thread.

What we're actually seeing, is that western countries like germany and finland are feeling more shit then russia as a result of the united states. so all these sanctions do is cut off western europe from what they could use from russia, rather then make any real siginifcant impact on russia.
>>
>>34305595
Its called mutually assured destruction for a reason, if you honestly think that the Russians can magically survive a nuclear exchange with so small a loss of life, then you are horribly misinformed.
>>
>>34305595
They're infrastructure outside of a few cities is literally worse than Detroit tier. In a nuclear war, nobody would survive, we would all die.
>>
File: 1497677498068.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
1497677498068.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>>34303483
lmao russia will do nothing. The US could fly a jet over Putins house and they wouldnt do shit
>>
>>34305623
>Well they turn them on when they suspect their might be an attack.
relying on mark 1 eyeball to spot incoming attacks because no online radar
also hypersonic missiles?
>Open season with submarines and their Mk48s
air-carried ashms
>>
File: 1483291711291.jpg (208KB, 504x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483291711291.jpg
208KB, 504x720px
>>34303483
I still don't understand why Trump is doing this.
This is Bush/Clinton foreign policy.
>>
>>34305637
>Russia still has a multitude of allies
Wow, Venezuela (currently fucking it's own shit up courtesy of the same kind of people who got Russia into it's current mess), North Korea, Iran, Belarus and maybe some of the Stan countries on a good day. WHAT A POWER BLOCK.
>russia is developing some pretty goddamned decent equipment
No, literally everything that isn't the T-50 or Universal combat vehicle family is small, incremental upgrades of shit they have had since before the wall came down.
>rankings of world significance in technology
No
>russia is a centralized soviet government anymore
You're right, it's Putin and about 30 men
>Russians aren't living in this horrendous
Not North Korea, but really shitty. Have you even been their, it's hard for regular Eastern Europeans and they're in NATO and the EU, it's monumentally worse for Russians.
>What we're actually seeing, is that western countries like germany and finland are feeling more shit then russia as a result of the united states. so all these sanctions do is cut off western europe from what they could use from russia, rather then make any real siginifcant impact on russia.
Which is why green and renewable energy is taking off like rocket in those countries. The faster they develop those the faster they can give Russia deuces and be rid of them.
>>
>>34305552
>>34305531
It doesn't work either way because both of you think that EMPs work exactly how they do in Godzilla movies and Cowadoody.
You're both retarded.
>>
>>34305621
If we go to war with China they have already said that their first act would be to disable our bases in Japan using this technique. It would also take out Jaoan's electronics and it would take at least one year to get back to a sense of normalcy. Do not underestimate the danger you fool.
>>
>>34305616
The only dumbass around here is you, i never said Russia are Nazis. This is their most stupid mistake, just because they fought against something, doesnt mean thex are immune to it. Still they are going through a lot of the same stages, including propaganda, anexion of parts of other countries to save "their people", strong leader that ruin the worldwide reputation of its country, but is still kept in power because the country has gone through horrible times before,... i could go on and on with this.
>>
>>34305531
holy shit this whole post lmao what in the fuck
>>
>>34305752
The use of a nuclear weapon is sure to escalate any conflict while also drawing the ire of EVERYONE near the conflict even if it is just an emp.
>>
>>34305758
>lele EMPs are magic death weppuns that instalkillmagibberate all electronics radar btfo no electronics for anybody
>Everybody else is the fool
Go experience the magic of RF inside of a microwave oven.
>>
>>34305641
>>34305647
Nuclear War is survivable, much more than most people think. However, worthless meatbags like you will die from exposure because you have not prepared for the nuclear fallout, which the Russians have. They are thousands of times more prepared for a nuclear war than you. I've studied this for years and you are some arrogant punk-ass kid who wants to poke the Bear. The only one who should get poked is stupid kids who don't realize that their won't be any more vidya when its raining nukes.
>>
>>34305796
Alright, educate us on the horrors of nuclear war.
>>
File: BillIsWrong.jpg (50KB, 870x870px) Image search: [Google]
BillIsWrong.jpg
50KB, 870x870px
>>34305758
is... is this post serious? The explosion from the atomic weapon that would cause any 'emp' would be bigger than said emps effective range.
>>
>>34303845
Last Light RPK!
[spoiler]does it work?[/spoiler]
>>
>>34305686
>relying on mark 1 eyeball to spot incoming attacks because no online radar
So you've used a nuclear bomb on a carrier battle group and you're not expecting a proportional response, congratulations you have just started Armageddon and killed nearly every person on the planet. Not to mention they have backups that are shielded against the same kind of attack you plane to carry out.

>air-carried ashms
Where are these planes coming from? How far of a trip do they need to get within range to fire their missiles? What if they get intercepted before they fire and out of 50 launched you lose 12? Will you continue to push out to find targets or stay close to home but lower the likelihood of hitting anything useful? What happens when your bases that station bombers coming under attack themselves? What then?
>>
PLEASE NO MORE SCHADENFREID

NO MORE BROTHER FIGHT

THE US MILITARY IS STILL WHITE, THE MAJORITY OF ITS FIGHTING FORCES ARE WHITE AND WILL DIE WHILE THE SHITSKINS (SPIC, NIGGERS, INDIANS) POGS GET OFF.
>>
>>34305796
>says russia is prepared for nuclear fall-out
>calls russia 'the bear'
>people who dont agree with his video game based information are kids
So..... How much do you get paid to shitpost on /pol/ and /his/? Is /k/ part of it or optional. And /news/?
>>
>>34305796
>P-lease dont attack Russia! W-e arre prepared!
>R-ussia stronk!
>Oh god, dont attack us!
>>
>>34305807
Look up "Nuclear War Survival Skills PDF". Then read it.
>>
>>34305758
>technique
Someone should really tell them US military aircraft are shielded.

Also, you're too obvious now.
>>
>>34305796
A nuclear war is death to any state (guess who controls the nukes?) that takes part in one as it will lose all of its most valuable assets, and even if the Russians could save most of their population they'd lack the infrastructure to support them.
>>
File: 1446000884132.jpg (885KB, 3300x1619px) Image search: [Google]
1446000884132.jpg
885KB, 3300x1619px
>>34305741
>Venezula owns courtesy to russia
>Literally the majority South America is the way it is because america's influence fucked them over

>Small incremental upgrades
>A MBT with a crewless turret, mostly operated from the crew-cabin in the front, without it being a mere prototype but a vehicle actually being developed, a fleet of new APCs, IFVs, and missile technology

>Small
>Incremental
>Upgrades

Are we talking in tounges here? Or are you just spouting shit and playing it off as fact.

>No
notanargument.wav

I mean, nice joke, but if you're trying to pass a point you might as well hang yourself.

Have YOU been in Russia? Do you actually have real cites for experiences, or life in russia? Are you getting any of your informaiton from verifiable soruces? And before you try to revert this, you're making the claim of russia's overwhelming shittyness, so you back it up.

Yes, I'm sure green and renewable energy are going to supplement the loss of agricultural export for baltics and scandivian countries towards russia, and the farmers jobs. Even in the realm of oil, you can't just replace oil all over, green technology is a thing in scandinavia, but almost every country has dependence on oil for obvious reasons. You're not going to be able to use garbage to power a semi or a diesel submarine anytime soon. Come back when you know what you're fucking talking about.
>>
File: RBMK.jpg (4MB, 3776x2520px) Image search: [Google]
RBMK.jpg
4MB, 3776x2520px
>>34305853
>I'm so smart rororororo russia stronk everybody except us is going to die in nuclear war trust me
>I'm not going to explain myself please google instead
>>
>>34305827
>So you've used a nuclear bomb on a carrier battle group
no nukes
anon stated they have radar offline when near coast
hit them with missiles when near coast
>What happens when your bases that station bombers coming under attack themselves?
air defense swats the attackers n vampires down
>>
>>34305853
>An american book written by an american who worked for OSS has prepared russians
..... lol?...
>>
File: 431243134341.jpg (138KB, 765x933px) Image search: [Google]
431243134341.jpg
138KB, 765x933px
>>34305875
You realize that Russia can't afford any of its shiny new toys, right? They cut their military budget by 25% in march and when their financial reserves dry up in a few months they'll likely cut it further.
>>
>>34305875
>Have YOU been in Russia? Do you actually have real cites for experiences, or life in russia? Are you getting any of your informaiton from verifiable soruces?
It is almost like you all have to follow a script.
I wonder why there is no other nation around that gets that when we talk about? You probaly dont even get how uncanny obviously shill that got.

t. other anonymous with his share of non vatnik russian friends
>>
>>34305862
Russians don't need infrastructure. They live in Siberia, etc. ... and prior to electricity. They would live happy eating dirt and irradiated worms if it came to that. And America is simply not prepared for a nuclear war since Jimmy Carter disbanded Civil Defense and turned this function over to FEMA in the 1970s. That's right, we have no plan! Its only "MAD" that we have madmen starting a war with nuclear powers while we have no shelters or prior planning to survive fallout. Our Generals think counter-insurgency and police-actiobs have prepared them for war. More people died in a single day, every single day, for years, during WW1, then the USA military has lost in over 50 years of conflict with 3rd-world shitholes. You have no concept of real war.
>>
>>34305959
Could you like make one non standard russian shill post? You probaly dont even notice how you stand out of the crowd with that garbage.
>>
>>34305957
russia is pretty much biggest shithole ever with exception of moscow and peter

t. russian
>>
>>34305959
>Russians don't need infrastructure.
>>
>>34305959
>Your average gopnik krokodil addict living in a soviet era ultra-dense housing project is the same as a half mongolian living in Siberia.
>>
>>34305957
Except americans do speak like that when it concerns America.
>>
>>34305982
Infrastructure is bad! It is for capitalist pigs! Russians dont need it they got cabbage and soul.
>>
>>34305976
Look up the casualty figures for WW1 and WW2 versus US Mitary deaths over the last 50 years and get back to me.

You kids are ignorant little shits. I can see you being good little meat shields on the front lines. I'll be your NCO. We'll all do our duty after WW3 starts.
>>
>>34305995
Goddamn I want to stick my dick into Saber's armpussies!
>>
File: 1497647472984.jpg (160KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1497647472984.jpg
160KB, 670x503px
>>34305927
I'm sure russia's mineral and oil resources are going to magically disappear because this theoretical action of "Financial reserves drying up" occurs.

>>34305957
You're not even bothering to support your own argument, I'm an aussie bloke mate. I'm just tired of fucking hearing yanks throwing around their lil' pointers as if they had knowledge about other countries.

Put it this way, you want to just boast that you're powerful by sourcing your equipment? Go ahead. You're likely knowledgable about that, because it's your own country, and data to that is availiable tot he world.

But don't pretend you know jack shit about russian equipment when you don't even fucking speak cyrllic, or have temporarily lived in the country.
>>
>>34306005
>Look up the casualty figures for WW1 and WW2 versus US Mitary deaths over the last 50 years and get back to me.

Why?
>>
>>34305996
No. This is literally a russian thing.

t. non american
>>
>>34306005
>Look up the casualty figures for WW1 and WW2 versus US Mitary deaths over the last 50 years and get back to me.
How about you look up russian deaths and then come back. Kek
>>
>>34305758
good thing we have THAADS, Patriots and BMD destroyers stationed permanently.
>>34305796
Dude
>>34305875
>>Literally the majority South America is the way it is because america's influence fucked them over
One could say the same with Sub Saharan African and the USSR support of literally hundreds of socialist groups there. Two can play at this game. Also areas formerly under USSR control (Georgia, stan countries).
>A MBT with a crewless turret
I said everything that ISN'T that or the T-50, dummy. Learn to read properly.
>Or are you just spouting shit and playing it off as fact.
It's fact, one of the biggest upgrades to both the Su-24 and Mig-29 from 1991-2008 was the inclusion of dorsal fin fuel tanks. Wow, the West is doomed. Mig-29SMT if you don't believe me (also some tech to incorporate an ILS system lol)
>so you back it up.
Sure, anything in particular you would like me to focus on?
>green technology is a thing in scandinavia
yes
>baltics and scandivian countries towards russia,
They export NOT to Russia for this exact reason.
Also, North Europe has Norway for their oil needs, not to mention the US under Obama gave many refineries to the Baltic's nations to help out with their power needs.
>notanargument.wav
Again, anything in particular you want me to focus on?
>>
>>34306024
Because you have no concept of armed conflict with first-world nations.

"It is good that war is so terrible lest we love it too much." - Patton
>>
File: 1491102827871.jpg (50KB, 499x361px) Image search: [Google]
1491102827871.jpg
50KB, 499x361px
>>34306005
>I'll be your NCO.
>>
>>34306017
>mineral and oil resources are going to magically disappear

They're irrelevant as when the reserves are gone they are going to take the hatchet to social and military spending, you need more than minerals and oil to build a war machine.
>>
>>34306028
Yo fuck off, I'm tired of everypost saying "ya not knowing what's like in Amurica".
>>
File: okay.gif (983KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
okay.gif
983KB, 500x364px
>>34303483

The Indian Airforce has more teeth than the stupid vatniks. Bring it
>>
>>34306017
>I'm just tired of fucking hearing yanks throwing around their lil' pointers as if they had knowledge about other countries.

>Booohooo, let me bash americans here
>Booohooo, no on is allowed to say something bad about russia, because no one can know, now watch how this magically doesnt count for every other nation on earth.
Russian shill or useful idiot, always so hard to tell.

t. non american
>>
>>34304869
the russians just found a 1 trillion barrel oil field...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-27/russia-discovers-massive-arctic-oil-field-which-may-be-larger-gulf-mexico
>>
>>34306067
I bet it was real in your head, also i like your next standard russian thing: No! You!
Do you even get how fucking pathetic you are with this? How easy to spot you are with this?
>>
>>34306046
Only one needs to get thru. Also, I expect that there are already space-based nuclear satallites in violation of treaties that would rain down with MIRV technology. The missle defense is good against NK but a placebo against thousands of launched weapons from Russia.

>>34306053
Top Kek m8. For serious though, I'll be given charge of a bunch of overweight and weak snot-nosed kids with pea-shooters to go up against ex-Soviet tank brigades. I'm not relishing the thought of a bunch of degenerate weaklings and cowards in my charge, tasked with using only their hand-me-down M4s trying to stop a T-90.
>>
>>34306017
A literal shit poster
>>
>>34306109
>http://www.zerohedge.com
First headline on that site:
>Hillary Clinton Told FBI's Mueller To Deliver Uranium To Russians In 2009 "Secret Plane-Side Tarmac Meeting"
>>
>>34305889
I was the one who stated that. In that vein of thinking: Why would they be going close to an enemy shore, they systems and missiles allow them to fire at over a thousand miles away, safely behind a screen of subs and friendly aircraft.
>air defense swats the attackers n vampires down
So carrier groups (which are mobile and have much heavier defenses than land defenses) can get overwhelmed by missiles, despite all ships being equipped with Aegis, but and stationary airport with point defense and a few standoff missiles can easily shoot down not only dozens of missiles but dozens of planes too?
>>34306005
What does that have to do with anything. >>34306017
Yes they are, or more realistically they won't be able to extract them because they lack the heavy equipment to do so. That's why they contract out to US and European companies when every they need heavy lifting or mining down in bad areas. They are now forbidden from working with those companies for the foreseeable future.

>fucking speak cyrllic
You SPEAK Russian you idiot, you WRITE Cyrillic. Cyrillic isn't only used in Russia or in Russian.
>>
>>34305889
>near coast
I wonder how many times you think CBGs get near Syria's coast.
>>
Do russians even get how they are bringing up the whole world against them with their constant shilling? They maybe think they are defending the motherland on the internet with their lies, propaganda and derailing, but actually it just makes me justify to go to war with them.
>>
>>34306137
>Only one needs to get thru
And what if it doesn't inflict catastrophic damage or take the carrier out of the fight. You have just expended an entire regiment of bombers and fighter escorts for a single hit which can be repaired. Now you have nothing else that can strike at those ranges because you used everything up in one massive attack.
>Also, I expect that there are already space-based nuclear satallites in violation of treaties that would rain down with MIRV technology
Once again, you have started a nuclear war, that's three times in one thread. try to keep it conventional.
>For serious though, I'll be given charge of a bunch of overweight...
Translation: I'm losing this argument so I'll try to attack the physical attributes of everyone in this thread. Also, Javelins, Mavericks and Apaches.
>>
>>34303967
>ABM systems working
>ever
>>
>>34306137
Got to love the standard russian mindbend
>It is impossible to stop all missiles and at the same time russia will survive an attack
>Russians cant defend their infrastructure and dont need it, but they are totaly prepared for an attack
>....
>>
>>34306151
This is what arrogance looks like.

Hey buddy, did Pearl Harbor never happen in your reality? And how about reading the thread before you post? I already explained the point. You are starting a conflict with the only nation capable of flattening Europe and the USA in less than 30 minutes. Again, why not go kick around some insignificant country? There are hundreds to choose from. But noooo, this asshole wants to go to the biggest guy in the bar and pick a fight, and come out of it smelling like a rose.
>>
>>34306247
>You are starting a conflict with the only nation capable of flattening Europe and the USA in less than 30 minutes

Why are you talk of china? this russia thred.
>>
File: Goddamnit.jpg (210KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Goddamnit.jpg
210KB, 960x640px
>>34306046
Georgia is currently under american leadership, and no. Sub Saharan Africa is the result of neo-imperialism, as the united states and britian helped the collaspe of Rhodesia, kissinger made some famous statements in that regard, and south africa is literally just a puppet for the west, a joke of any kind of socialism.

>what is 2+ 2?
>YOU CAN'T ANSWER FOUR DUMMY

Okay, let's talk about your army then. The majority of your vehicles which aren't MRAPs are just up-armoured vehicles from the 70s, just like russia. Like the HEMMT, HMMV, M1a1/m1a2, most of your howitzers, and naval vessels.

Let me reiterate:
Actual sources, not outside, but real video or audio, or written evidence in accordance to russia's downfall and other arguments you're supporting.

Christ you're horrible at this.

I'm sure that norway can sustain the whole of europe. You're seemingly ignorant that finland just had a major protest and dutch did to about russian sanctions as they're losing their jobs becuse they can't export to russia. So yes, europe's being hurt by the united states misguided world policing.

>>34306066
>Oil is irrevelant
Are you quite literally retarded? Like I'm not even saying this as an insult, are you trying to tell me, oil which the european parliment just said is important to europe in recent news is irrevalant to europe? Jesus fucking christ, they're not lying about american ignorance to anything other then america, and if you aren't a yank, and you live in europe, you must live under a fucking rock mate.

>>34306096
Pot calling the kettle black mate, try posting anything negative against the states and you'll get the exact same treatment, the thing is /nu-k/ deludes itself that it's the vatniks destroying their board, not their delusional fanboyism and ignorance which basically shuns any kind of discussion of the board, especially with all the boogymanning which gets worse then /pol/ "DA JOOS" shit
>>
File: 1494317344359.png (440KB, 800x607px) Image search: [Google]
1494317344359.png
440KB, 800x607px
>There are people in this read who unironically believe that a CBG can be effectively engaged, let alone destroyed in the Mediterranean.
>>
>>34306151
Okay, so you're implying they won't develop their own heavy machinery? This is a lot of what-ifs.

Okay, that's good. You are knowledgable on language, wish you also used that brain-power on not being an ignorant cunt in regards to other countries.
>>
>>34306247
>You are starting a conflict with the only nation capable of flattening Europe and the USA in less than 30 minutes. Again, why not go kick around some insignificant country?
The same reason: Russia is the biggest threat currently, it was basically the same with nazi germany, only this time something else is tried to the let them they might calm down failure: sanctions. Well and if things go on with Russia down the same way as before, war it will be.
>>
>>34304885
kek
>>
>>34306216
Thought-experiment (go ahead, try using your brain): how many anti-tank missles do we have in inventory? How many taks do they have? How long does it take to replace used munitions?

You fire off your fancy cruise missiles and anti-tank missles and it takes months to replenish the stores. Meanwhile you have one week before an armored fist comes crashing down. Germany and France can't fight for shit. Poland might last a few days but the majority of US weaponry is stored in the states. With satellites, subs and hypersonic anti-ship missiles, you don't have enough force to stop them and mount a counter-offesive... so you go for NAD, except Obama cut back on the nukes and we haven't had Civil Defense for the last 50 years. We are picking a fight that we know we will lose because why....?
>>
>>34305352
And those have combined to completely fuck over similar candidates since.
>>
>>34306267
>Pot calling the kettle black mate, try posting anything negative against the states and you'll get the exact same treatment,
You know what might work for a change? Not lying so obviously and arrogant.
>the thing is /nu-k/ deludes itself that it's the vatniks destroying their board, not their delusional fanboyism
As you already said it:
>>Pot calling the kettle black mate
Vatniks are cancer and if want to tell anyone they arent a problem, you are just making a fool of yourself with your desperate whataboutism.
> ignorance which basically shuns any kind of discussion of the board,
This is extra funny after you said vatniks arent the real problem, because they are literally doing that.
>>
>>34306340
>How long does it take to replace used munitions

Not as long as it takes to restore a devastated armored division.
>>
>>34306267
https://www.euractiv.com/section/agriculture-food/news/russia-s-sanctions-threaten-both-eu-farmers-and-policymakers/
https://www.rferl.org/a/germany-austria-object-provision-us-senate-russian-sanctions-bill-nord-stream-2-natural-gas-pipeline/28557924.html

My cites.
>>
>>34306340
But anon, the United States has better and more subs and sattelites than Russia, and how is Russia with it's anemic navy going to move into position to use said anti-shipping weaponry? To say nothing of Air Mobility Command and civil airline commitment.

And you're vastly overestimating how quickly an armed force meeting even a modicum of resistance can move. Let alone one under harassment by the worlds premier air force.
>>
>>34306368
You know you're just proving my point right? You're pointing all your issues with your boards against one boogyman just like /pol/ and you're conveniantly avoiding that because you know it's true.

>Not lying and being arrogant
You can't be fucking serious mate? Like I'm considering you are pulling my leg, because if you consider I'm being arrogant while this whole thread is basically people with ill knowledge trying to pass judgement about russia as if their country was amazing and could never be faulted, you're fucking dumb.
>>
>>34306267
>Are you quite literally retarded?

Irrelevant in the context of Russia being unable to re equip its army with the latest equipment. It doesn't matter how much oil they have, if there isn't enough money in the budget for more T-14s then they will stick with the existing material.
>>
>>34306340
>Germany and France can't fight for shit.
>Nooooo one can fight but russia i tell you, when its russian it will just work, if it others it only has chance of work and also must be replaced or it doesnt count
For god sake, you can deconstruct all your posts around that whiney mindest. It is all you base your posts around.
>>
>>34306371
They have more than enough armored divisions. Russians LOVE tanks. They love them for a reason. Because they work really good. They are the most powerful land-based mobile-assault platforms that can crush the enemy, their buildings, their people. When you have a few tons of steel coming at you, stand in front of it with your shopping bags and see where that gets you.
>>
>>34306247
Oh no it happened, and as a result the SOP for defending against air attacks was made a priority to the point where it literally constituted how the Navy operates nearly 100 years later.
>with the only nation capable of flattening Europe
And you're starting a conflict the the only nations (as in multiple aka need to spread out your nuclear missiles to even more targets) that have the capability to flatten Russia too. We have now arrived at MAD. No one in the West wants to fight, but Russia is making stupid ass decisions without thinking then trying to play the victim.
>>34306267
>Sub Saharan Africa is the result of neo-imperialism
As is Eastern Europe with Russia (which collapsed so badly that no country wants anything to deal with Russia), South America (Venezuela and their Russian lite leaders and policies) and finally the Stan countries.
>The majority of your vehicles which aren't MRAPs
THAAD, Lakotas, F-22s, F-35s, Super Hornets, AMRAAMS, Javelins, MRAPS, ACOGs and other gunsights, Seawolf class, Virginia class, Ford Class you get the idea.
>Actual sources, not outside, but real video or audio, or written evidence in accordance to russia's downfall and other arguments you're supporting.
K, https://www.rand.org/pubs/issue_papers/IP162/index2.html
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-17/russian-recovery-sputters-as-economy-continues-slog-after-crisis
http://www.newsweek.com/putin-economy-so-bad-russians-cant-afford-shoes-571673
>norway can sustain the whole of europe
They don't they provide oil to nations who want it, which undercuts the profits made by Russian and the dependence of Russian oil.
>>
>>34305453
It's a lot more complicated than that, and I didn't mention the Fed.
>>
>>34306400
Drone subs. Small robotic subs that can stay thousands of feet below for years, motionless, undetected. Its hubris to think you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>34306409
You are just a liar that gets called and think he acts smug calling others liars as it means a thing.
> I'm being arrogant while this whole thread is basically people with ill knowledge trying to pass judgement about russia as if their country was amazing and could never be faulted, you're fucking dumb.
How dare thoswe pesky western make any judgement about great russia! This is not allowed! Any other nation no problem, they cant fight, they are not prepared,...

Its even more ironic how you pass judgement over other nations, while you say this is not a thing to do. Maybe it is because you have another agenda, it cant be ecplained otherwise and taking in account how you only defend russia in this paints us the whole picture we need to see.
>>
>>34305927
They'll do what they always do, murder the least popular oligarchs and rob their bank account to fund it.
>>
>>34306421
The German army is smaller than 100,000 troops. They are weak. The French are weak, the British are weak. Its not 1945 anymore. The USA has more combat power than Europe COMBINED. How's that for being whiny? But even I, as a glorious American citizen, know better than to poke the bear.
>>
File: 1496812732616.png (246KB, 566x424px) Image search: [Google]
1496812732616.png
246KB, 566x424px
>>34306447
>It's hubris not to think of this stupid bullshit I just came up with.

But playing along anon, how do you know the U.S. doesn't have anti-drone submarine drones which can stay under water for even longer and be even quieter! I mean, if I'm allowed to be retarded like you?
>>
We could shoot down a Russian plane every day and mail the debris to the Kremlin.

Putin won't and can't do shit with his barely-functioning military. It's what happens when you're stupid enough to let your shithole country get assfucked by sanctions for years.
>>
>>34306290
>Okay, so you're implying they won't develop their own heavy machinery? This is a lot of what-ifs.
it's not a what if, they simply don't have the expertise to get shit out of the gorund that is in rough areas. it's been a problem for literally generations. This is the same nation that despite being the world's largest nation and having some of the most fertile soil, did not even break even in terms of providing for it's own citizens until the mid 80s. There's a reason they have so many deals with US companies like Exxon and shit
>Okay, that's good. You are knowledgable on language, wish you also used that brain-power on not being an ignorant cunt in regards to other countries.
How am I ignorant?

>>34306340
>Thought-experiment (go ahead, try using your brain
k
>You fire off your fancy cruise missiles and anti-tank missles and it takes months to replenish the stores
It takes longer to build a division. Is your argument seriously "You don't have enough bombs?" Really dude, that's what your hinging on? Ok whatever, lets say we do run out of bombs and Russian divisions are burning wrecks, but there's more coming. Then we send in our own divisions and mope the floor with them.
>Germany and France can't fight for shit.
Are you willing to start a war and hope your wrong about that? That's an awfully large what if man.
>Poland might last a few days but the majority of US weaponry is stored in the states
Swing and a miss https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_Corps_Prepositioning_Program-Norway
https://www.army.mil/article/179831/prepositioned_equipment_site_officially_opens_in_netherlands
>you don't have enough force to stop them and mount a counter-offesive
We have around 10 carriers and 20 ships that can carrier fighter aircraft
>>
>>34306484
>But even I, as a glorious American citizen, know better than to poke the bear.
As an american you should know what happens when you let someone like russia or nazi germany do as they please. You will pay extra hefty for not reacting earlier and them getting all they want.
>>
>>34306498
Drone subs are already reported on, and Russia is the only one with them that we know about. Get educated kid.
>>
>>34306534
They aren't armed.
>>
>>34306484
>The German army is smaller than 100,000 troops.
>Its not 1945 anymore.
You answered your own question. Europe got EU and NATO, they dont need the biggest army, they ll work together if russia actually tried something funny.
>>
>>34306447
Stay in reality please.
>>34306484
But if all those nation form a battlegroup made up of all of them they are suddenly very large. Also, it's standard SOP for European nations with smaller nations to latch on to US divisions.
>>34306422
Most of their tanks are mothballed and obsolete. Only a few units have truly top of the line equipment. That's an issue because all NATO and US tanks are fairly advanced and have been undergoing upgrades for years. Also, that's after they've been hit by the Air Force and helicopters.
>>
>>34306419
Or you know, progressively build their armoury like they've done since the fall of the soviet union and survive through sanctions and attempts to sabotage their economy since 1991

>>34306427
Like what, Poland, Czech/Slovenia and and few tinier states? You're forgetting that yugoslavia existed and the state that it's in now is a result of american policing once again.

Can you actually cite russian invovlement being the reason why the venezuelan government faulting it's nation? Or are you just pointing fingers like a stormfaggot would blame jews for the united states problem with "Degenerancy"

Most stan countries are actually developing fine and have minimal issues, with the exception being afghanistan for obvious reasons.

Meanwhile, South america's a large, crime and gang-infested shithole with half of it's problems being the result of american intelligence agencies operations in the region and economic influence, and that's not just conspiracy theorrism.

>THAAD, Lakotas, F-22s, F-35s, Super Hornets, AMRAAMS, Javelins, MRAPS, ACOGs and other gunsights, Seawolf class, Virginia class, Ford Class you get the idea.

Okay? But you've still got a load of your military doing exactly what russia is doing and up-arming old useful vehicles. That doesn't prove what I'm saying wrong, the existance of new vehicles implies development, which nearly every country with relevance is going through, but you've still got just as much of your arsenal belonging to the cold war as russia. And that was my point.

Okay, you've cited two western newspapers with short reports and little citations, which focus on GDP and a statemen from moscow times. That's uhh, nice.

And for some reason a demographic's report, which the west isn't doing to well in regards to demographics either. That's a poorly stringed up argument.

Okay. Your statement doesn't coincede with what the european union themselves just said about russia earlier in my previous cite.
>>
>>34306534
So does the sea conservation organization in Monterrey Bay, but you don't see us shouting it from every rooftop that they're the is all, end of of subsurface combat.
>>
>>34306511
The mindbend with russians and russboos is always amazing: Someone is attacking Russia? They know the area and the enemy has to strech out its supply lines? Russia attacking, everything said before about defense now doesnt count anymore. Now the defender has to deal with replacements, russia attacking, doesnt has a problem with this.
>>
>>34306511
I know about the pre-positioned supplies. There are simply not enough of them. You have an ocean to deal with. Desert Storm had six months to preposition millions of tons of supplies. You are talking about a speed-bump. The reality is that some anons think that its funny to dismiss threats to our national security. Its not funny. Its not a joke. The threat is as real as it was in 1987. People took it serious then but today they have their head so far up CNN's ass that they think war with Russia is a good thing.
>>
File: NavalDroneTA-2.jpg (92KB, 844x633px) Image search: [Google]
NavalDroneTA-2.jpg
92KB, 844x633px
>>34306534
Please, educate me tovarisch.

I swear to god if you start posting links to oceanographic institute level ""drones"" I'm literally going to become brain dead from laughing too hard 'kid'.
>>
>>34306474
Why am I a liar?

It's fine to judge, but if you're not knowledgable on the subject and claiming your country is superior, like aforementioned, you look like an idiot.

>I have an agenda
Mate I'm a working class bloke in australia, and I have to go to work in ten minutes. This is just fucking insane, now I understand Jack Donovan's criticism against conspiracy theorists and how ridiculous it is to be told that you're a foreign agent for disagreement.

>>34306511
Because you're making a lot of claims, and not enough of support... Did you just use the soviet union's internal corruption as a way to argue the point of russia's issues today, despite a change of government?
>>
>>34306590
>but today they have their head so far up CNN's ass that they think war with Russia is a good thing.
>muh cnn
>Russia guud boi didn du nuffin
The only thing that makes war with Russia a good thing is Russia itself, no one else to blame.
>>
File: 421341243l.jpg (34KB, 328x328px) Image search: [Google]
421341243l.jpg
34KB, 328x328px
>>34306590
>The threat is as real as it was in 1987

The Soviet forces were significantly larger, better equipped for the time, and they had the fucking Warsaw Pact backing them up. You fuckin serious right now?
>>
>>34306605
i'll put a drone in your woods hole, if you know what i mean, and i think you do
>>
Why are you people arguing with a tin-hatter who thinks Russia has legions of killer robots >>34306447 that it has somehow managed to hide for all these years instead of using the same technology to update their manufacturing districts which desperately need it.
>>
>>34306575
Like what, Poland, Czech/Slovenia and and few tinier states? You're forgetting that Yugoslavia existed and the state that it's in now is a result of american policing once again.
Yes, those states. Also, Yugoslavia is the way it is now because of people making very bad decisions on literally every side, i know because my family is from there, so fuck off, I can safely say it's you who has no idea what you're talking about in this once instance.
>Can you actually cite russian invovlement being the reason why the venezuelan government faulting it's nation?
Sure, Chavez and Co took their cues from Puti nand his bros. The whole "strongman whose saving the nation and hates the West" type thing. They also took a page right out of his play book and used the national treasury as a personal piggy bank and slush fund, only to be used for government use when buying weapons to look strong for their people.
>Most stan countries are actually developing fine and have minimal issues
No wrong again, they have huge economic issues, not to mention civil rights issues. The only one doing fine (and thats relative) is Kyrgyzstan.
>Or are you just pointing fingers like a stormfaggot would blame jews for the united states problem with "Degenerancy"
What?
>Meanwhile, South america's a large, crime and gang-infested shithole with half of it's problems being the result of american intelligence agencies operations in the region and economic influence, and that's not just conspiracy theorrism.
Who were spurred into action because the USSR started funding rebel groups everywhere. Look at the mid 20-40s in SA, democratic govs friendly to the US everywhere on that continent. Don't think Russia is NOT responsible there. Not that it makes any of the horrible civil rights abuses done by us backed people ok.
>Okay? But you've still got a load of your military doing exactly what russia is doing and up-arming old useful vehicles.
If you want Never before seen/totally new, that's the cont
>>
>>34303864

Massive? One carrier battle group?

We're not Russia. We're not China. We have 10 of them and can surge as many as 6 at a time in that region.
>>
>>34306620
>Mate
>Mate
>bloke
>bloke
You are overdoing it, Ivan. I know you have a script to follow but you are not fooling anyone. Only for the rare event younare not: Congrates Mate, you write posts like a russian shill, Mate. What an awesome bloke you are.
>Why am I a liar?
It was an analogy. Are you not used to western discussions?

>It's fine to judge, but if you're not knowledgable on the subject and claiming your country is superior, like aforementioned, you look like an idiot.
>Watch me judge every nation here, but i get all worked up when someone says about russia.
It is so fucking pathetic that it started to get funny.
>>
>>34306620
>Mate I'm a working class bloke in australia
>>34306484
>as a glorious American citizen

Pidorashka stop! No ones buying it. The occurance of people like you are so rare and always so russia related.
>>
>>34304545

Ships with those find their way to the bottom very quickly when US attack subs box out the Med and deny them any opportunity to participate in the beat down their navy would be about to receive.

Russia is just playing bad ass because they can at the moment. They won't do a fucking thing because they know they can't project power for shit outside of their own country. It's a PR opportunity for Putin. Nothing more.
>>
>>34306575
continuing from >>34306685
If you want Never before seen/totally new development, that's the PAK-FA, the Armata class of vehicles and a few missiles. That doesn't suggest much development doing on. The US has dozens of projects going on at once all working toward their goals and Russia has two and it's failing badly at them.
>Okay, you've cited two western newspapers with short reports and little citations, which focus on GDP and a statemen from moscow times. That's uhh, nice.
Purposely skipped the RAND article I see.
>And for some reason a demographic's report, which the west isn't doing to well in regards to demographics either. That's a poorly stringed up argument.
Do YOU have evidence to back that up?
>Okay. Your statement doesn't coincede with what the european union themselves just said about russia earlier in my previous cite.
So they sell in other markets, they take a hit but they're not hit by sanctions unlike Russia, they'll survive just fine.

>>34306590
>There are simply not enough of them.
Which is why we have ship capable of taking them over. How are you going to stop those ships with a submarine force that can't even project into the Norwegian Sea if number of boats is any indication? How are you going to stop the US military once it comes barreling towards your door? Not to mntion the US has more soldier than Russia and has a much better way of getting them to where they need to be. Russia is the largest country on earth, which means it can't send them all to the same place at once.
>think war with Russia is a good thing.
No one thinks this, they get themselves into this mess.
>and not enough of support
When what kind of support would you like me to provide? Tell me and I'll get it and for what claims.
And it's not corruption, they're just incompetent at making heavy machinery.
>>
>>34304838
if this is true then they are fucked, gas prices are low as fuck thanks to us fracking and the saudis are crying too.

music to my ears
>>
>>34305819
>Last Light RPK!
Can't wait for Metro Exodus
>>
>>34305350
>Then we all die, so nobody wins

Somebody call Oppen.

Time to set these End of the world nuclear winter faggots straight.

Command and control gets destroyed first, then a secondary exchange by a few subs, then we all get sick of it and call truce. NOBODY is getting wiped off the fucking map you drooling mong.
>>
>>34306806
With Macron being elected it will also mean that Europe won't be reducing sanctions anytime soon either. In short, Russia is boned.
>>
>>34305637
The reality of Russia: Alcoholism, depression, and unwarranted pride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrU1hZxSEXQ
>>
>>34306829
cool
>>
>>34305062
(You) just barely earned this
>>
>>34306017
>I'm sure russia's mineral and oil resources
>Shit nobody's buying
>What little there is is going into Putin & Co's personal coffers

All hail the Glorious Kleptocracy of Russia and King Thief Putin!
>>
>>34304196
He ejected over ISIS controlled territory according to the BBC, poor bastard is going to wish the kurds had got to him first.
>>
>>34304896
Russia is setting up new trading partners in the middle east. Syria will be indebted to them, for one.
>>
>>34303888
you may have trips but you dont know shit bout our based ADR capabilities
>>
>>34307004
wow, what a power house
>>
>>34306247
>Hey buddy, did Pearl Harbor never happen in your reality?
You do realize that that was the greatest mistake of the Japanese Navy, right? It had very little effect on the ability of the US to fight and instead enraged the sleeping tiger into action.
>>
>>34306226
>THAAD has easily passed every test where the target functioned
>F-35 has guided the latest SM-3 into intercepting a ballistic launch in the boost phase
>>
File: 1494130634356.jpg (99KB, 717x510px) Image search: [Google]
1494130634356.jpg
99KB, 717x510px
>>34306590
>threat is as real as it was in 1987
>>
>>34306247
>Hey buddy, did Pearl Harbor never happen in your reality?

It did, before radar was a thing.
>>
>>34307170
radar was a thing back then. In fact they had the Japanese planes on radar for over an hour before.
>>
>>34307004
>Syria will be indebted to them, for one.

And I'm sure they'll get so much out of that deal.
>>
>>34306575
>attempts to sabotage their economy since 1991
You mean the shit you did to yourselves?
>>
>>34307220
Dont you know? Russia never done anything wrong, it is always someones else fault. That is basically their countries motto beside "then things got worse".
>>
>>34307190
Lots constuction jobs are involved in rebuilding a country.
>>
>>34306137
>For serious though, I'll be given charge of a bunch of overweight and weak snot-nosed kids with pea-shooters

You'll be given charge of a grenade without a pin, assuming you manage to suck enough dicks to actually make it past PFC.
>>
>>34307260
That's true, but considering who Syria is and who Russia is it'll almost be plagued by corruption and cost over run that would make Iraq look easy in comparison.
>>
>>34306829
My friend, just a couple of hundred nuclear detonations will pump enough radiation into the atmosphere to end human life as we know it. No-one wins a nuclear war.
>>
>>34303888
>Iranian missiles
>Hitting anything

Recently they tried to hit a target in Raqqa and had to fire 6 of them before 1 hit
>>
>>34307259
You forgot "pass the vodka."

Seriously, Russia's the only place where you can be in a restaurant and they'll come by worried you haven't had enough yet.
>>
>>34307260
Considering Sochi they'd be better off asking Libya for help in reconstruction.
>>
>>34305497
>without a Tsar bomb for your first adventure? Nothing personal kid, but one Russian mega-bomb can destroy most of my state.
This has to be fake. I refuse to believe that anyone could be this ignorant. Keep your nose out of geopolitics Cletus. FYI the Tsar Bomb was a test weapon whose yield does not represent the Yield of current weapons nor does it serve any practical purpose. Nor could a bomb like that be delivered by anything other than a strategic bomber and those won't make it 100 miles out of Russian airspace.
>>
>>34304161
they got what they wanted. they took Crimea. Not that they didn't have an incredibly hard time doing so, even with local separatist support
>>
>>34304819
>Arleigh Burke Class
>Most advanced destroyer
say that to zumwalt senpai.
>>
>>34307469
Now imagine how hard it will be to tear russia apart at its weakest as russia did with ukraine, that they have so many countries hating them doesnt help either, but it simply is something they have to blame their own for.
>>
>>34307469
>they took Crimea

And their economy has been getting forcibly anally violated by sanctions since. Terrible trade desu
>>
It's funny how, despite being a toxic, partisan garbage heap, the US government manages to be even less of a joke than the Russian government
>>
>>34307469
>Not that they didn't have an incredibly hard time doing so, even with local separatist support
They literally snuck troops in, said "this is ours" and the locals just said "eh, fuck it, whatever."
>>
>>34307405
What do you mean?
>>
File: 1461513349476.jpg (171KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461513349476.jpg
171KB, 1280x1024px
>>34304621
>Russia collapsed before without war and will do so again.
>without war
>Afghanistan
>>
File: Fucking Italy.png (24KB, 327x523px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Italy.png
24KB, 327x523px
Russia will one day pass the Canadians in economic power and show the Amerisanskis true strength
>>
>>34307513
Zumwalt's not a combat ship though, she's a testbed.
>>
>>34307661
Do you not remember how they massively overspent yet everything was half-finished and of shit quality for the Winter Olympics?
>>
>>34307768
No, I don't remember that. But that's within russia. Countries don't make money from internal construction. They make it by getting paid to do it in other countries.
>>
>>34307735
Idiot.
>>
File: The_fuck_is_that.jpg (316KB, 962x1522px) Image search: [Google]
The_fuck_is_that.jpg
316KB, 962x1522px
>>34307711
Bloody hell, losing to the Emu's was embarrassing enough but if old mate Turnbull doesn't pull his fucking finger out we might be outdone by the fucking Russians!
>>
>>34307795
No, Putin and his Cronies got rich off of it, but it's a clear and definitive sign of what their foreign work would look like.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/02/05/sochi-hotel-fail-photo-tweets_n_4733691.html
>>
>>34307821
You can't become rich in a communist country.
>>
>>34307807
Okay, then please show me a combat deployment record of DDG-1000. I'll wait.
>>
>>34307818
Just 10 years ago, Russia's GDP was higher than Australia's. Australia's economy has been growing at a moderate to low rate, but Russia's economy has been in a state of rapid decline in the same period.

In 2-3 years Russia will probably be below Spain as well. In the next 10 years I doubt it will be in the top 15 economies worldwide. Russia's military adventures and parades disguise a really horrific economic situation.
>>
>>34307844
That's cute, you think Russia is Communist...
Summer /k/ is fucking awful.
>>
>>34307857
How could Russia's GDP have ever, at any point, been higher than Australia's?

Australia is a first-world country. Russia is not.
>>
>>34307857
They'll turn it around.
>>
>>34303541
Considering that Russian pilots in "Korean" jets died frequently back in the day, I doubt anything will come of this.

If they shoot down one of our planes, then I suppose they don't need an hour warning when the next "Syrian" airfield gets hit by a MOAB.
>>
>>34307879
Filtered.
>>
>>34303888
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNZKUozrBl4
>>
>>34307885
And then the Bush eats a few torpedoes and goes down with all hands.
>>
>>34307882
Coasting off of the post-Soviet economic bubble.
>>
>>34307882
>How could Russia's GDP have ever, at any point, been higher than Australia's?

Even if it was, it wouldn't matter. That money isn't going to the average Russian. Russia is literally a mafia state. Putin knows damn well he can keep power as long as his elites are allowed to drain Russian resources and spend their money in NYC, Tokyo, etc.
>>
>>34307882
USSR had a pretty big GDP, albeit not GDP per capita

Russia milked that until recently when the economy went to shit, around the same time Russia started its big wars to disguise this
>>
>>34307903
Good luck getting close to it. Do the Russians even have very many subs in the Eastern Med?
>>
>>34307922
Nobody knows.
>>
>>34307916
Are you retarded? Russia's GDP was that of fucking Angola or some shit in the 90's. It made a huge recovery since early 00's and the biggest problem is a lot of that growth was reliant on oil and natural gas exports. Since the sanctions it's actually forcing their economy to diversify, albeit tanking GDP a bit.
>>
>>34305275
>here's (you)
don't drink too much vodka, my slav friendo
>>
>>34307924
well, what ever the number they better off not trying anything because they (and the rest of the Russian forces deployed to the middle east would get curb stomped.
>>
>>34307942
Russia's GDP in 1994: $460 Billion which was higher than:

Brazil ($430 Billion)
India ($340 Billion)
Australia ($322 Billion)
South Korea ($450 Billion)

All countries ahead of Russia now. And btw Angola's GDP at the time was $10 billion.

Meanwhile, Russia's % of holding of the worlds wealth has shrunk 38% since 1994, 21% since 2005

oil crisis and sanctions from military adventures are going to hurt this even more
>>
>>34307851
>The F-35 isn't a combat aircraft, it's a testbed
>idiot
>Okay, then please show me a combat deployment record of the F-35. I'll wait.

Potentially, possibly, it's because it hasn't been on a combat deployment since it's a brand new ship?
>>
>>34307922
>Do the Russians even have very many subs in the Eastern Med?

No

>>34307924
Considering Russia's lack of access to the Mediterranean at all that isn't through a major choke point? I'd assume NATO certainly knows.
>>
>>34308425
>Russia's % of holding of the worlds wealth has shrunk 38% since 1994, 21% since 2005
No shit. China's gotten richer, Africa's gotten richer. Also the 1994 number is forgetting the financial crisis of 1998 followed by Russia being hit by the 2008 crisis. Important things like Credit Rating are higher than they were even in the early 90's, although on a slightly decline since 2008. Other things have continued to improve, some have gotten worse. The impacts of the sanctions haven't been over all negative, just forcing a rough transition from a oil and natural gas export dependence to trying to get it's domestic industries to unfuck themselves.
>>
File: 1410465441030.png (121KB, 250x418px) Image search: [Google]
1410465441030.png
121KB, 250x418px
>>34307469
>Not that they didn't have an incredibly hard time doing so
I want to know what the fuck you people are smoking man? They moved their "green men" in, Crimea declared independence and Russia pushed the referendum through. Almost perfectly clean, something most people here fucking board agreed upon at one point and now it is "an incredibly hard time"?
>>
>>34308551
It's the collective memory wipe. The only "difficult" part has been in the Eastern portion of Ukraine and that's because Russia isn't interested in steam rolling Ukrainian government forces, just disrupting the regular flow of things, which they've done very well.
>>
>>34303888
OH I WISH A NIGGA WOULD
>>
>>34307347
By that logic we'd all be dead now with all the previous nuke tests during the cold war
>>
>>34307640
The locals were all Russians who wanted to be part of Russia
Something the US & the West has pretended to support in the past when it came to handing away white owned land to non-whites
But I guess since its a white country taking over land, thats utter evil
Also Russia isn't demographically replacing themselves with foreigners, so they are the big bad enemy.

Russia should start mass supplying manpads and good VBIED's to these muslims to make US forces pay for all the evil that they've done t b h
>>
>>34308877
>This is what Vatniks actually believe
Nice mix of "it's totally fine" and whataboutism there.
>>
>>34308877
>Also Russia isn't demographically replacing themselves with foreigners, so they are the big bad enemy.
Except for all those Central Asians and Caucasian muslims :)
>>
>>34308877
Would you accept Romania placing their own special forces into Moldova and saying "This is ours now?". Because that's literally what happened in Ukraine.

>white owned land to non-whites
Opinion discard, go back to /pol/ and stormfront

>>34308915
this, also >>34308877
why don't you take a look at ramzan kadyrov's Instagram page and tell he he's not being paid up the ass to give the illusion that Russia is like, totally not in danger of breaking up
>>
>>34306484
>glorious American citizen
This vatnik really thinks we talk like this, thatd hilarious
>>
>>34306559
But anon, obviously the vatniks will deploy all the mothballed stuff to soak up all our missles and save the good stuff for when we run out. Duuuh
>>
>>34306575
>South america's a large, crime and gang-infested shithole with half of it's problems being the result of american intelligence agencies operations in the region and economic influence, and that's not just conspiracy theorrism.
Not understanding that us involvement in South and Central America is a direct consequence of russian influence and operations in those countries the post
>>
>>34307612
Not to mention crimea itself was a welfare state
>>
>>34308551
>green men
Nobody talks like this but I saw this exact same verbage in the comment section of the NYT and the Washington Post this morning. CIA
>>
>>34306550
>they'll work together
but they all have shitty joke armies, which won't work against russia even under efficient command
>>
>>34309966
>Russians in green gear stripped of all insignia
It's a pretty solid description.
>>
>>34309966
Stop talking bullshit, it is so darn annoying. They even got their own wikipedia article.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_green_men_(Ukrainian_crisis)
>>
>>34310171
Russia is a joke as a country, they barely manage to fight in ukraine and syria at the same time, how bad it is going to be when they have to manage a full scale attack?
>>
>>34304639
hurrr economic nosedive cuz i don't know what im talkin boot
>>
>>34304849
>their working conditions are getting better
>their working conditions are getting better
>their working conditions are getting FUCKING BETTER
citation needed summerman
>>
File: five stages of Russians.png (128KB, 778x2411px) Image search: [Google]
five stages of Russians.png
128KB, 778x2411px
>This thread
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.